Shy Iris Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Does anyone else want a turn?" The skinny little bitch asked slyly.

Almost as one entity the crowd surged forward. For a brief moment, as the young men were elbowing and jockeying for position, the broom came dislodged from Iris' cunt and the fat rumped beauty felt oddly empty. Her reprieve was short lived; however, as a half dozen hands firmly gripped the wooden bolt and immediately jammed it deep into her trembling hole. Iris screamed in pleasure and pain as the team of men worked the wooden shaft in and out of her cunt, churning her pussy like they were making butter.

As the assault on Iris' slit continued the rest of her curvy body was far from being ignored. Dozens of hands were grasping and slapping at her spacious backside, digging their fingers deep into her billowing flesh. More hands were pinching and twisting her sensitive teats, stretching her nipples away from her body. Hands roamed over her milky, cellulite riddled thighs, exploring the sensitive flesh. Finally, someone found her clit and danced their fingers over it. An instant later, two fingers were shoved, dry, knuckle deep into her jiggling rear. Iris came, howling and squirting, soaking the wooden shaft, the people around her and for the first time in her life, her own face. Everyone stepped away from her. Even the music had stopped.

Iris buried her face in her hands. She couldn't believe she had just orgasmed so hard in a room full of people. Because of a room full of people. Far away, she heard Aaron's voice. "Alright, people, that's enough for now. She's got a long night ahead of her."

***

In a haze Aaron had led Iris upstairs, where he had matter-of-factly informed her it was Trevor's turn. Trevor had led her to Jack's room, and then into Jack's bathroom where he had stripped her witch costume off and cleaned her up. He had then quickly redressed Iris in a skintight purple catsuit, complete with a purple tail, purple ears, and full purple facemask. The black leather knee high boots stayed on for this costume. As they were stepping out of Jack's room, a stiff slap on her fat rump by the muscular Trevor brought Iris crashing back to reality. She ran her gloved hands over the skintight suit.

"Cool, isn't it?" Trevor asked rhetorically. He was dressed in a cape and cowl, a full superhero costume. "Remember when I took your measurements? I made sure to save them just in case something like this happened." He slung a costumed arm around Iris' slim waist, resting his beefy forearm on her bulging backside. "Good times," he murmured, as they made their way down the stairs.

Iris was greeted with hoots and catcalls as she re-entered the party alongside Trevor. But Trevor's demeanor was altogether different from what Aaron's had been, and even different from how he had been in the past. Sure his arm was around Iris and he was keeping the big bottomed girl close to him, but he wasn't acting aggressively or trying to humiliate her.

Standing at Trevor's side, Iris sipped her drink and tried to ignore the small crowd that followed her wherever she went. Trevor was talking to other party goers, greeting them and laughing; enjoying the party. Iris started to enjoy the party, as well. She started to dance, moving her generous hips in time to the music. Why shouldn't she enjoy herself? After all, she was in a different costume. Maybe, just maybe, people wouldn't make the connection that she was the same girl as the witch who had been paraded around on her own broom. A firm slap to her rounded backside from a stranger in the crowd brought Iris crashing back to reality. She sighed, and shrunk closer to Trevor, waiting for the other shoe to drop.

And drop it did. As the minutes ticked pass, Iris had the most peculiar feeling that there was air touching her mountainous left buttock. Gingerly, she reached her gloved hand backward and touched her wobbling butt cheek. Sure enough, there was a small tear in the spandex. She ran her finger along the run, and realized it was rapidly expanding. She started to panic.

"Trevor!" Iris grabbed his arm, tearing Trevor away from the conversation he was having with a huge dark skinned boy wearing a hockey mask and a trench coat. "My suit's starting to tear!"

Trevor sneered at Iris, and the fat assed girl realized that had been his plan all along. "Your costume's starting to tear?!?" He was shouting over the sound of the party. People started to focus their attention back on Iris to see what the fuss was about. "Why would your costume tear? I took your measurements just a few weeks ago!"

Iris stared at Trevor. "Please don't make me do this."

He practically spat when he replied to her. "Say it, cow."

Iris clamped her eyes shut, trying to ignore the crowd. "My costume's tearing because my ass got bigger since the last time you measured it." Her voice came out as little more than a squeak.

"WHAT?!?" Trevor shouted. "I can't hear you!"

Iris gritted her teeth. "My costume's tearing because..."

"WHAT?!?"

My costume..."

"WHAT?!?"

"MY COSTUME'S BURSTING BECAUSE MY FAT ASS WON'T STOP GROWING!" Iris screamed at Trevor. Immediately she clamped her hand over her mouth as the party erupted into peals of laughter. Underneath her purple facemask, Iris' pale skin burned a fiery red.

Trevor pushed past Iris so he was addressing the crowd directly. "That's okay, isn't that right, Johnny?" He clapped his hand on the shoulder of the monster of a young man next to him. The boy, who was wearing a white hockey mask, nodded slowly. Iris noticed he had a Tri-Pi pin on the lapel of his trench coat. Yet another brother she hadn't met yet.

"There's more than one way to skin a cat!" Johnny hollered from behind his plastic face mask. The party erupted in another cheer.

Iris stood frozen as Johnny and Trevor took their place on either side of her. She looked out into the party, unable to speak but her eyes pleading for help. She was greeted with a sea of lecherous grins, a few of the men openly pawing at their crotches.

Trevor, standing on Iris' left side, hooked his finger into the tear in the spandex covering her spacious butt cheek. Johnny, the huge young man she had just met, stood on her right and hooked one of his fingers into the rip as well. With only the slightest tug, the material gave way. Iris' fat backside and meaty thighs burst into view; shredding the thin material of her body suit as her jiggling flesh, now freed from its confinement, ballooned cartoonishly outward.

The only thing separating Iris' abused holes from the crowd of onlookers was a thin strip of spandex which had held firm while the rest of her bottoms had given way. She was breathing quickly, staring out through the eyeholes in her facemask at a crowd focused entirely on her white thighs and pale ass cheeks. She thanked the gods that at least part of her costume had held; and then she looked down, and saw Johnny getting into position.

The behemoth of a young man squatted down alongside one of Iris' meaty thighs. With laser like precision, he inched one long and fat finger closer and closer to Iris' abused cunt. The tip of his index finger made contact with Iris' snatch, and in spite of the heat of the party, the young girl felt a shiver pass through her curvy body.

Johnny slid his finger in and out of Iris' slick cunt once, twice, three times and the dark haired beauty gasped as she could already feel her juices building and her hearty thighs starting to shake and spasm. But rather than finish the big bottomed girl off, Johnny instead hooked his finger around the thin stretch of fabric sheltering her womanhood and yanked downwards. A single mighty tug later and Iris' shaved pussy and tightly clenched asshole popped into view.

Iris stood mortified as the crowd had an unobstructed view of her nether regions. She reached her gloved hands up to her face, thankful that her mask was made of thicker material, and still in one piece.

"She's already wet!" Johnny exclaimed to the crowd. Instinctually, Iris clamped a hand over her damp pussy as her exposed white flesh flushed red.

"That simply will not do!" Trevor called out. He grabbed Iris by the back of the head.

Trevor dragged Iris through the crowd, her big, naked butt bouncing and wobbling with every hurried step. A sea of hands slapped and pinched at her pale, fat bottom as she was led along. A few bolder young men cupped their hands around her crotch and gave her wet slit a test drive, before she was torn away, unable to finish what they started.

Trevor tossed Iris onto a couch set up along the wall and the two young couples who had been seated there scattered as Iris' heavy frame crashed down on top of them. The dark haired beauty buried her masked face into the cushion, her head spinning as she desperately searched for reprieve. Her solace was short lived as suddenly, without warning; a wooden paddle was brought crashing down on Iris' big upturned backside.

Iris screamed and tried to wriggle herself forward, anywhere to escape from the spanking. She continued to kick and struggle, expecting another blow, but it never came. Instead, Trevor lifted Iris up and plopped himself down on the couch so that Iris' head landed in his lap. She watched with trembling anticipation as he handed the paddle off to the hulking Johnny.

"Cat's have nine lives;" Trevor called out, "that means she needs eight more."

Iris had no time to brace herself as Johnny lifted the wooden paddle up into the air and brought it crashing down onto Iris' soft butt cheek with a thunderous crack. The wooden paddle sunk deep into her fleshy buttock, as Iris cried out again and her legs pin wheeled beneath her, burying her face into Trevor's stomach. He grabbed her by the chin and lifted the spanked girl up until they were eye to eye.

"Since we're sitting here like this why don't you put something in your mouth? Nobody wants to listen to you blubber."

Iris risked a glance around the room. Behind Iris' red and raw backside Johnny was handing the paddle off to another young man, who took it, grinning. Almost the whole party was focused on what was happening on the couch. Iris refocused her attention on Trevor, her blue eyes pleading. "Please, don't make me do this. Not in front of everyone."

Trevor scowled down at Iris. He lowered his voice so that only she could hear. "Suck my fucking dick or I'll tear that mask right off your head and face fuck you anyway. And when I'm done I'll e-mail a dozen videos of it to every administrator on campus."

Without hesitation Iris reached into Trevor's pants and wrapped her hand around his rigid cock. As she was carefully extracting his big, veiny dick, another blow of the paddle came crashing down on her wobbling backside. This blow wasn't as hard as the first two, but it still stung like hell. Iris clenched her teeth and took a deep breath, slowly exhaling. Calming herself, she slowly snaked Trevor's thick rod past her lips.

Having a stiff cock between her lips flipped a switch somewhere deep inside Iris. Now, rather than being a big assed girl getting humiliated at a party, she was a living sex doll focused on getting a man off. Another blow landed on her fat, quaking rear end and Iris ignored it as she swirled her tongue around Trevor's shaft, slurping on his thick rod. She continued to bob her head dutifully as another blow landed on her bruised ass.

From what seemed like a world away Iris heard Trevor speaking as she continued to suck his dick. "That's five! Four to go! If she can't finish me off before her fat ass is done getting paddled, I'm going to strip her naked and let Johnny here have his way with her!" Iris looked up from Trevor's crotch just long enough to see Johnny, dressed as a psycho from a horror movie, menacingly tugging through his pant leg at a horse cock that looked like it stretched almost to his knee. Another blow landed on Iris' wide butt, and, realizing she only had three remaining, Iris desperately redoubled her efforts on Trevor's dick.

The wide hipped beauty buried Trevor's shaft into her mouth, impaling her throat on his trembling rod. She choked down her gag reflex as slobber drizzled past her lips and down her facemask. Iris gripped Trevor's muscular thighs and pushed herself up and down, crashing her nose against his pelvis and sending his balls smashing against her chin as she deep throated his thick cock. Tears welled up in her eyes and her lungs burned as she choked herself on Trevor's dick, but she could feel his manhood quivering and twitching, struggling to hold back his load as another blow landed on Iris' backside. Two more!

Losing herself on Trevor's shaft, Iris released her grip on his thigh and brought it down, past his trembling member, past her spittle soaked chin, to where his balls were hanging low, occasionally slapping her face as she slurped on his dick. She cupped his ball sack in her hand, gently rubbing his scrotum and trying to massage an orgasm out. When that didn't work, she impaled her face further on his cock; forcing her jaw wider and stretching out her esophagus. Like a woman possessed, Iris inhaled Trevor's entire manhood, as her tongue dashed out from between her lips and his shaft, and lapped at his sweaty balls. Unable to hold back any longer, Trevor blasted his load, suffocating Iris with his thick cum as a pathetically weak spank landed on her upturned ass.

Iris pushed herself up from Trevor's lap, gasping for air. She turned to see who had thrown that weak blow and saw the skinny brunette nurse from earlier in the night. Feeling an odd mixture of pride and defiance Iris flipped the nurse the finger with both gloved hands as she stuck out her tongue to show the party Trevor's cum coating her mouth and throat; her task completed. The nurse simply grinned at Iris, and the big bottomed girl realized she had made a terrible mistake.

"You still have one more coming, you stupid bitch," the nurse muttered matter-of-factly as a short figure stepped forward from the crowd. Iris' heart dropped when she realized it was the potential brother, Fritz.

On her most recent trip to the Pi Pi Pi house, Fritz had struck Iris so hard with a paddle that her milky white thighs had been bruised and she hadn't been able to sit comfortably for days. He was a tiny, foreign boy, who had played cricket in his home country, and was more comfortable swinging a paddle than he was swinging his dick. A shudder passed through Iris' voluptuous body and she turned to run.

With her big, flabby backside to him Iris was in the worst possible position to take Fritz's blow. Still on wobbly legs from her first eight spankings, and still gasping for air from fucking her own face on Trevor's dick, Iris had no chance to get away. Three quick steps and one deadly swing, and Iris found herself face down on the floor, sobbing into the grimy carpet.

She was paralyzed and her ass was broken. Iris knew that was ridiculous; there were no bones in her meaty ass cheeks, but she was still sure Fritz's paddling had somehow broken her fat rear. Gingerly, she pushed herself up on her elbows and looked back over her shoulder at her big, pudgy butt. The perfect outline of a paddle was visible on her right ass cheek, bright red and already turning purple. Everyone who had gathered around was staring at her; a few people even looked sorry for her. And then her eyes settled on Johnny. He had dropped his pants, and slapping against his thigh was the biggest, thickest, black cock she had ever seen.

Iris whirled her head around to Trevor, who was lying back, satisfied, on the couch. He was watching the scene unfold with great amusement. "I finished in time!" She cried out.

Trevor shrugged. "The heart wants what it wants."

Iris tried to push herself up onto her feet but the pain in her ass was too much and sent her crashing back down. Slumped on the floor, Iris' eyes again focused on Johnny. He was tall and dark, wearing nothing but a trench coat and hockey mask, gripping his elephant trunk cock in both hands and waving it in front of him menacingly. He looked positively deranged. Her adrenaline kicking in, Iris forced herself up onto her elbows and knees and desperately started to crawl away.

Iris knew that her fat rear was wobbling obscenely behind her as she tried to wiggle away, enticing Johnny on further. She also knew that she could barely walk and was just prolonging the inevitable; but still, she tried to wiggle away.

Iris slid between and around legs, working her way towards the stairs. But Johnny, like a hunter stalking his prey, simply pushed people aside as he forced his way towards the big bottomed girl, aching to fuck Iris with his menacing shaft. He pushed in front of her and blocked her path to the stairs. Not knowing what else to do, Iris turned around and dragged herself out the front door.

Iris crawled across the crowd that had gathered on the wooden deck and over the few steps to the lawn. The students drinking outside, along with newly arrived partygoers, watched in shock as a bottomless girl wearing a cat costume and with her giant butt burning red pushed her way past them as she clawed along the ground.

Iris collapsed when she reached the grass, gasping for breath. The cool night air felt good on her burning backside, and the smell of the grass was almost comforting. Besides, she thought, there was no way Johnny was going to fuck her on the front lawn. No sooner did the thought cross her mind, than she saw him, big and hulking, silently stalking closer as the crowd parted. Resigned to her fate, Iris sighed, gritted her teeth, and pushed herself up onto all fours.

An instant later, Johnny dropped to his knees behind Iris and grabbed a handful of her big, white, buttocks. She could feel his thick, warm, shaft pressing against her bulging backside. He gripped his heavy member in his free hand and slapped his hammer-like shaft against her quaking rear end. The impact of his fat black dick against Iris' bruised butt cheeks honestly hurt more than several of the paddle blows.

Johnny rested his dangerous cock between the canyon of Iris' mountainous naked ass cheeks. He hot-dogged his meat between her twin, fleshy, globes. His long cock spanned the entire length of her ass crack and then some. Iris gulped as she felt his black monster pull away.

"You think you can take this dick, fat assed white bitch?" He demanded.

She really didn't, but she knew that didn't take a difference. Her mind churned. She hadn't came since she had been broom fucked in the living room. Maybe she could at least try to get some pleasure out of being split in two.

"Go slow, Johnny," she begged. "Make me cum and I'll be extra nice to you."

Positioned behind her big, wobbling backside, Iris heard Johnny laugh, a deep, booming laugh that sounded altogether sinister. "I don't give a fuck how nice you are, retard." He buried his shaft to the hilt straight up Iris' aching cunt.

Iris saw bright red as she her pussy was stretched to the limit by Johnny's monstrous shaft. Her eyes rolled back and her mouth opened wide, her lips moving but no sound coming out. Iris was sure she was torn to pieces. Even a girl with wide, fuckable, hips like hers wasn't built to take a dick like that. Johnny arched his hips backwards and pulled his dick out, an act that felt like it took an eternity to finish. His cockhead plopped out of her ruined pussy and Iris felt like she had birthed a demon. Johnny slid his fat black dick back into Iris' hot mound, and hammered home again. He held his thick shaft inside her, grinding his muscular hips against her thick ass cheeks, stretching Iris' abused cunt to the limit, before pulling out and leaving her empty again. He repeated the process, again, and again, and again, until her young cunt was finally able to accommodate his massive girth.