Shy Iris Ch. 09

Story Info
Iris stars in a music video! Then gets enslaved... again...
9.1k words
4.46
14.5k
18

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigK7o8
BigK7o8
200 Followers

Author's note to readers: There's a section of this story called THE VOID that is particularly depraved. If any of my previous stories have made you squeamish or uncomfortable, I would recommend skipping it. If you haven't read any of my previous stories, I would recommend getting caught up before attempting to read this one, because if you don't like my style you're probably going hate this chapter. You have been warned.

"Hey, can I get a magazine or something? I'm bored!!!"

Iris was doing her best to relax in the small room she now called her home; but being left alone with her thoughts made her mind wander. And when her mind wandered, she thought about the past.

Several days prior she had been trapped in a back alley and gang fucked by a group of men. She had assumed the men were scum, homeless, unwanted filth cast aside by society. But it had all been an act. They were a crew who abducted and captured women, dressed them up, whored them out, and forced them to act and participate in perverted games to be filmed and sold online. Men were then able to bid to be the next sex partner of the girls and have their wildest dreams come true with the whore of their choice.

Iris had already gone through the process once. A young man had wanted her to act out the part of his boss, and she had played the role to perfection. She had dressed up, degraded the young man, and finally let him release his baby batter deep inside her cunt.

The act had been a grim reminder of the ultimate goal of these men; they wanted to get her pregnant. They wanted to put a baby inside Iris, inflate her belly and her tits to comical proportions, and then, when she was done and used up, auction their breeding sow off to the highest bidder.

Not that Iris needed any help making her belly and tits bigger. She had always been a thick girl, although never considered fat. But over the past several months of her life she had found solace in food; eating more calories than even a professional athlete. Iris had consumed a never-ending supply of junk food; thusly her tits had grown to be massive and sagging, her belly was paunchy and starting to jut, with the hint of a jiggle to it. And worst of all, she had caused the exponential expansion of her fat, mutant, rump.

Iris supposed her big, stupid butt had been the cause of her problems. She'd always been a rather quiet girl who kept to herself, ashamed of the giant rear end sticking out from her otherwise average frame. And then, one fateful day, a group of frat boys had chased her down in a parking lot, yanked her pants down, exposed her monstrous white rump to the world and photographed her humiliation. In an effort to keep the pictures private, Iris had gone to the frat house to beg for their mercy. They had responded by turning her into their personal big booty fuck doll.

And, deep down, Iris had loved every moment of it.

Something in her shy, quiet, brain had cracked, and Iris had grown desperately attached to the bliss of being wanted and yearned for, of being the object of their affection. Even if it was just because the boys wanted to spank and fuck her one-of-a-kind rear.

And then the sex had stopped. And the anal addicted Iris had tried to cover up the loss with masturbating- but it wasn't enough. She had tried to find a lover at a club- but that hadn't worked either. And so, Iris had ended up in an alley, abducted, and now her life would never be the same.

Iris wondered vaguely what the brothers of Pi Pi Pi were doing at that moment. They had fucked her and humiliated her on multiple occasions, even tattooing the word COW across one of her pale white ass cheeks. And yet, a part of her missed them. Unconsciously, Iris had started rubbing her clit.

Iris was three knuckles deep, her blubbery body glistening with sweat and edging towards a knee shaking climax, when the speaker on the table of her room squawked to life.

"Black bikini. Black gimp mask. Now. Nothing else."

Iris' head swam. She was so close to cumming. So close! And she didn't even have the whirling butt-plug that she had been wearing the previous day. She moved her hand back to her aching cunt.

"NOW!" The loudspeaker barked.

Iris sighed. She probably had time to finish herself off, but she didn't want to piss these guys off again. She might end up spanked on her fat white bottom, or worse. They were already threatening to get her pregnant and sell her off to the highest bidder- what if they knocked her up and just kicked her out the door? Or worse, sold her off to the lowest bidder?!? Iris shuddered and went to the armoire containing costumes and outfits for the men's captives.

Iris rustled through the pile of clothing in the cabinet. The bikini top did nothing to cover her monstrous tits; just tiny black squares covering the pink nubs of her nipples, her expansive areolas on full display. And the thong bottoms- there wasn't a single pair big enough to cover her giant, wobbling, buttocks. She ended up having to tie FOUR different bathing suit bottoms together- one on the front, barely covering her cunt, one on each side, stretching across her monstrous thighs, and one on the back, digging deep into her cavernous ass crack.

And the gimp mask! How ridiculous. She knew it would cover her face- but Iris wasn't sure if she wanted it to. It was faded black leather, almost gray. With a zipper slit for the mouth and open eye-holes. Iris knew she had a pretty face; hell, downright beautiful. It was her big, stupid, ass she was ashamed of. She wanted to be seen- appreciated.

"PUT THE MASK ON YOU LARD-ASSED SLUT!" A voice barked through the loudspeaker.

Iris gulped. She twisted her hair up and finally slipped the leather mask over her head. She adjusted it so she could see, her baby blues positioned just right in the eyeholes. The leather was constricting, but it wasn't too hot, and it didn't tug on her hair. She ran her hand over the mask; it felt surprisingly smooth. Iris didn't zip the mouth; and no voices on the radio commanded her to do so. She stepped up to the mirror and studied herself.

At first, Iris thought she looked ridiculous. Her huge tits on full display, her nipples covered just enough to keep from being pornographic. Her fat fucking ass looked like it was being flossed by a piece of dark string- her pale white, impossibly wide, and cellulite riddled butt cheeks were on full display. Her eyes continuously travelled up and down her curvy frame, but Iris found them drawn back to the mask.

Iris was mesmerized with how the gimp mask hid her features. Her eyes were visible, and her mouth was open (available, she realized, her mouth was available) but other than that there was no way to tell who was under the mask, if you didn't already know the big bottomed girl with the giant COW tattoo on her fat ass.

Iris was completely anonymous. To her shock, her cunt juices started to flow. She had been so used to being degraded; humiliated; treated like a living sex doll. But those had all been things which had been done to her; with her face hidden, Iris was free to get as nasty as she wanted. She felt free.

The door to Iris' small apartment swung open and the phat ass white girl waddled her way out through the doorway. Wires for cameras and microphones were strewn across the floor, Iris had to step over them with her bare feet, and the walls were cheap and unfinished. She had almost forgotten that she was being held captive in a giant studio; Iris wondered what kind of set she was being led to today.

Hoss, a giant black man who was one of Iris' captors, appeared out of the darkness. He slapped her giant white booty, making it jiggle and wobble cartoonishly.

"MOVE IT LARD ASS!!!!"

Iris yelped and scurried forward, Hoss leading her by smacking her backside with his frying pan sized hand.

"GO! FASTER! HUSTLE, TUBBY!!!!"

Iris, her poor, battered, ass cheeks starting to burn and out of breath from dragging her hefty frame around, was finally stopped by a pair of men in army fatigues. Roddy and Chubbs, a pair who had helped capture her in the alley.

"How's my favorite big booty bitch?" Roddy sneered.

"Damn, slut, you look even thicker than the last time I saw you!" Chubbs teased.

The men were holding what looked like gallon sized jugs of water, but the water inside didn't move quite right. It moved slower than H20, and it wasn't quite as clear as water. As they twisted the caps off and upended the jugs over Iris' leather clad head, the big bottomed girl realized it was baby oil.

"Drench that bitch!" Hoss cried as he continued to slap Iris' monstrous ass, sending oil flying everywhere.

Iris screeched. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!"

"Getting your lard ass nice and lubed up!" Roddy sneered.

Chubbs snickered. "Fuck, you are one blubbery bitch! Look at that cellulite shine! You're going to sparkle like a bright bbw diamond!"

Even Hoss got in on the teasing. "Looks more like a beached fuckin' whale, I tell ya."

Iris tried her best to stay still- the oil felt slick, she knew if she took a single step she would fall, landing flat on her fat ass. It felt like a deluge, the oil drenching her, making every inch of her bulbous frame wet and shiny. Cameras, they had mentioned cameras. This was all for show.

The oil stopped raining down and Hoss landed another massive smack on Iris' broad derriere. She stumbled forward, waddling awkwardly so she wouldn't fall. She tumbled past a dark curtain into a brightly illuminated, open space. Iris steadied herself and took a deep breath. Air. Fresh air.

Iris realized she was outside. But it was enclosed. Waist high brick topped by a chain link fence. The far side was entirely chain-link, with a padlocked gate. Iris' feet felt hot and she looked down; asphalt. And even with the day being overcast the black surface was starting to heat up. There was trash and wooden pallets, various garbage, stacked up against the walls, but higher up there was something confirming Iris' suspicions about where she had been led to; basketball hoops.

Iris was on a basketball court. Outside. Her jaw dropped as a car whizzed by on the other side of the chain link fence.

Iris scurried to the fence. She opened her mouth to scream for help and stopped. The buildings across from her had boarded up windows and dingy brick covered in graffiti. There was trash everywhere. And a couple of the streetlights looked like they had been shot out. Did she really want to call for help here? This wasn't just a bad neighborhood, this was the deepest, darkest, part of the ghetto. And Iris was a fat assed white girl wearing nothing but a thin bikini and a fetish mask. The shy girl with the sheltered upbringing thought that if she wound up outside the fence, she would never make it out alive. Then the overhead lights of the court burst to life, bathing the overcast court in brilliant fluorescent light, and Iris knew her chance at escape was lost.

A group of men, maybe a dozen, walked out of the same curtain Iris herself had just exited from moments before. They all looked almost identical; tall and muscular. White tank tops and basketball shorts. And dark skin. Every single man was African-American. Another group of men followed them. One carrying a heavy, professional camera. One carrying a boom mic. And one carrying a portable stereo. It dawned on Iris.

This big bottomed white girl was about to be the star of a music video.

"Come here." One of the men commanded and Iris waddled over. He was the tallest and had a pitbull tattoo on his arm. Iris guessed he was the leader. She decided to nickname him Pitbull.

"This bubble butt bitch looks familiar." This one was shorter, with bleached blonde hair. Iris decided to nickname him Blondie.

"What do you mean, familiar?" Pitbull asked.

"I swear I've seen this bitch before." Blondie explained. "Big fat ass white bitch. I saw her taking some dick on a video I torrented. Bitch farted out a gallon of cum at the end. But sheeeiiitttt, that bitch was probably a hundred pounds lighter. Wait a second, turn around, hoe."

Iris gulped. She slowly rotated, so her pale, monstrous backside was facing the duo.

Blondie started to laugh, a high pitched, shrill laugh that was dripping with malice. "Holy shit! I knew it! Look at that fucking cow tattoo! It's the same bitch from the video!" He paused for a moment. "Damn, bitch. You got real fucking FAT. Too much protein in your diet!"

The pair howled with laughter, and Iris was thankful they couldn't see the brilliant shade of red she was blushing under her mask.

"Gentlemen and lady!" The man with the camera called over, Iris guessed he was the director. "The music is going to start soon!" He motioned to Pitbull and Blondie. "I want you two to stand to the left of this... girl." He motioned to another pair of men. "You two stand to the right." He motioned to the rest of the group. "The rest of you stand behind her. Try not to get knocked out by that... large buttocks of hers."

"Watch out for that wide load!" Blondie joked. "This big bitch could kill a man with that blubber butt!"

The director sighed. "Okay, let's get started."

"You," he pointed at Iris. "They're going to lip synch and throw up gang signs, all that typical rap video shit. You're going to dance. Can you handle that?"

"I... I don't really dance, sir."

"You never go to the club with your friends? Or in your room or anything?"

"I don't really have a lot of friends... and I don't dance in my room because... I'm shy."

All of the men erupted with laughter.

"Bitch," Blondie said. "Just shake your ass and titties. That's what we hired you for."

Iris wanted to ask how much they'd paid for her but found herself terrified of the answer.

Music started to play, with awful lyrics about bitches and hoes and money and cars and guns. But the beat wasn't half bad. Iris started to awkwardly shuffle, trying to stay on rhythm. She was self -conscious about the camera, which surprised her. She'd been gangbanged on camera, hell, she'd farted out a gallon of cum on camera, but something about dancing on camera was getting under her skin. And then Iris remembered- she was wearing a mask. She was completely anonymous.

Suddenly, Iris felt free. More free than she ever had in the throes of debauchery. She started to dance in earnest. Her big fat ass and giant tits started to jiggle and bounce everywhere. Iris felt hot, she felt sexy. Iris wiggled faster, her tits and ass completely out of control. She shimmed so hard it felt like her bikini top was going to dissolve. She bounced so hard it felt like her ass was going to lift her up off the ground.

Lost in the music, Iris turned so her pale, pudgy, wine barrel wide backside was facing the camera. Iris squatted down, bending her knees low, and jerked her hips. outwards Her bulbous ass cheeks, one branded with a giant COW tattoo, bounced upwards. Iris jerked her hips inwards- her fat, flabby cheeks slammed downwards. Iris repeated the action, once, twice, a dozen times. The fat assed white girl was twerking. She went faster and faster, the oil on her cellulite riddled cheeks shining in the light, her ass bouncing out of control. The music finally stopped, and the men erupted with cheers.

"Okay," said the director. "That's a wrap, boys. She's all yours." Another, even louder cheer erupted from the men as Iris stood there bewildered.

Iris was flushed from dancing and shaking her big ass and gigantic tits around. But now she blushed because the men were staring at her like a piece of meat. She had just wiggled her cartoonishly proportioned body for them, now they were going to gang fuck her. The music had stopped; their smiles had faded. They were predators, and their prey was there, ready for the taking.

The director and his assistants left, handing the camera to the big one with the tattoo who Iris had nicknamed Pitbull. He took the camera and focused it on Iris. The big bottomed girl gulped.

"Alright, gentlemen," Pitbull spat from behind the lens. "Don't forget, masks on, we don't want anyone to recognize us banging a fat bitch." As he said this Blondie was handing out ski masks which the group of rappers were quickly slipping on. "No permanent damage to the whore." Iris. Iris was the whore. "And we get a discount if every one of us cums up her cunt. Remember, the goal of the game is to get this pudgy, pale, cumdump pregnant! After you creampie her once, all of her holes are free for anyone to use! We just have to get as much of her humiliation on tape as we can!"

Iris was not prepared for this. She had been in control in her last sexual encounter, had even forced the young man to inhale a massive fart from her big, stinking, ass. But this was different. She was back to being a gangbang slut. She was there to be used and abused, and nothing else. Iris had lost all control, again.

It felt freeing.

The now masked men approached Iris. They quickly tore off her bikini top and thong bottoms, freeing her gigantic tits and monstrous ass. Their powerful black hands roamed every inch of her pale, curvy, frame.

"Fuck, this ass is big. Look at my fingers sinking into this booty cheek!"

"Damn, these jugs are enormous! I can't even lift one with both hands."

"Oh, she's got a little belly on her. I think it's cute! I hope I'm the one who puts a baby inside her!"

Iris wanted to scream but no sound came out. She was getting hot and sweating even more than when she had been dancing as her flesh was fondled and appraised. One of the men slicked his hand down over her belly and tickled Iris' pussy lips.

"OH!" Iris cried out, her knees buckling and her thick thighs quaking.

"Damn, this bitch wants it bad!"

"Well shit," Pitbull was filming a close-up on Iris' glistening snatch. "Y'all better give it to her then!"

Iris was quickly pushed to her knees on the hard asphalt, her large ass cheeks resting on her heels, where she was greeted with a group of gigantic black cocks leveled at her eyes. They were all thick, long, dark, and veiny. Ungodly huge. And they encircled Iris like snakes closing in on a mouse.

"Come on, bitch." One of the men commanded as he lightly slapped Iris' cheek. "Get us nice and lubed up so we can fuck that tight little hole of yours."

Iris didn't need to be told twice. The big bottomed girl started to forcefully bob her head on the cock that had been lucky enough to be situated directly in front of her. Spittle ran down her chin as she gulped down the fat black cock, struggling to fit the monster past her lips. Iris scooped up the spit with her hands and started lubing up a cock on either side of her.

"God damn." The man in her mouth muttered. "This bitch knows her way around a dick!"

The men standing around Iris with their hard cocks at the ready closed in on the big bottomed girl, pressing their dicks against her leather-clad head, demanding attention. Iris took her lips off the cockhead of the man in front of her, trying to kiss each dick in turn, but there were just too many men, she couldn't possibly satisfy them all with her mouth.

Defeated, Iris stuck out her tongue. The men seized the opportunity and began slapping their hard cocks across the fat assed girls open lips. She felt like she was being suffocated by cock meat as dick after dick slammed across her lips and nose, her expert tongue eagerly lapping at each one.

"That's enough." Pitbull directed. "Stick it in her fucking cunt."

Iris felt a thrill rushing through her body as she was forced backwards onto the asphalt, her heavy backside landing with a dull thud. One man quickly positioned himself between her wide open, jiggling thighs, and slammed his cock to the hilt into Iris' dripping cunt.

BigK7o8
BigK7o8
200 Followers