Shy Iris Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OH FUCK!" Iris screamed as she suddenly felt the unholy force slamming inside her. She was full, almost supernaturally full, the black cock stretching her to the limit. "FUCK!" She cried out again as the man pulled out and slammed back home into her now gaping box.

"Someone shut that bitch up!" Pitbull commanded.

On cue, one of the men knelt down next to Iris and slapped his meat across her face. Iris opened her eager lips and began sucking his cock, twisting her neck to inhale as much of his long cock down her throat as she could. As she did so the man fucking her pussy continued to pound away with forceful strokes.

The man fucking Iris' mouth repositioned himself so that he was practically doing a pushup over her masked head, letting gravity do the work as his long dick snaked its way down the poor girl's throat. Iris was gasping for breath as his fat cock clogged her esophagus and his belly slammed against her nose pinning her nostrils shut. After what seemed like an eternity, he finally clambered off of Iris.

"Fuck, I've got to stop or I'm going to cum right down that bitch's throat. I've got to get me a piece of that cunt."

"Don't worry, bro." The man between Iris' legs panted. "I'm almost done!"

He gave one final heave and pushed his cock deep into Iris, deeper than he had gone on any previous stroke. Iris' eyes crossed as the tip of his bulging cockhead pressed against her battered walls, and jet after jet of white hot cum coated her insides.

"That's one!" Pitbull called as the man clambered off Iris. He zoomed in on her used cunt, the man's seed starting to leak out of her. After getting the close-up he needed, he backed away so that the man who had been fucking her face, the man who had been brought to the edge of climax by Iris' deepthroating skills, could take his place between Iris' gaping pussy lips.

"I'm gonna cum quick!" He shouted. "Someone else use her mouth and get ready!"

And so it went. One man pounded into her cunt quickly, with reckless abandon, while another man straddled Iris' face. In what felt like mere moments the pussy fucker was spurting his hot cum into Iris' snatch, while the man fucking her face rotated to take his place. This cycle continued until, as instructed, all of the men had blasted their loads inside the curvy girl's hot cunt. All of them, except for one.

Pitbull handed the camera off to Blondie.

"Take this. It's my turn to ruin this bitch. Get every second of this shit on tape."

Iris groggily opened her eyes; there was a camera in her face, and one of the fattest, blackest, veiniest cocks she had ever seen between her legs pointing straight at her womanhood.

"Oh FUUUUUUCCKKKKK!!!!" Iris exclaimed as just the head of Pitbull's cock stretched her to the limit. Blondie zoomed in on her leather clad face as her slobber smeared lips opened wide and she hollered at the top of her lungs.

"Fuck, this cunt is loose!" Pitbull teased. "You're a filthy whore, ain't ya?"

"NOOOO!!!" Iris screeched, tears welling up in her eyes. They had forced her to do this... hadn't they?

"You're not a filthy whore?" Pitbull teased again as he continued to ram his bulging cock in and out of her cunt. Iris' juices were flowing everywhere, drenching her legs and his legs and the asphalt beneath them. Her giant white tits slapped against her chin as she was rammed mercilessly.

"If you're not a filthy whore, what are you? A pudgy, pale, cum dump?"

Iris' tears were flowing freely now, and it was all being caught on camera.

"NO!" She moaned. "I'M NOT A PUDGY PALE CUM DUMP!!!!!"

"What do you think fellas?"

"WHORE!" Shouted one of the group.

"SLUT!" Shouted another.

"SKANK!"

"CUM DUMPSTER!!!!"

And then, more voices, from a little further off...

"Fuck that ho!"

"Shit, young blood, let me break off a piece of that big white bitch!"

"Ram that dirty ho, cuzzo!"

Iris' tear-filled eyes shot open again. The fence that encircled the basketball court was lined with a small crowd of men. Or, more accurately, what used to be men. They were transients, homeless, probably drug addicts. It slowly dawned on Iris that the studio she had been imprisoned in must have butted up to a homeless camp. How else would the losers who kidnapped her have been able to afford the rent? She shuddered, glad they were on the other side of the fence looking in, even if they were looking in and watching her get gang fucked.

And what a fucking it was. Iris had never been so humiliated and turned on at the same time. Her fat tits slapping her chin. The scratchy asphalt digging into her thick ass cheeks. The massive black cock hammering away between her legs. And, worst of all, the group of people watching it all take place, while the camera captured every excruciating detail.

"FUCK!" Iris screeched. "I'M GONNA FUCKING CUM!"

"Do you want me to come too, CUM DUMP?!?"

Iris' mind was blank as the orgasm electrified her curvy body.

"YES! CUM FOR ME!"

"YOU WANT ME TO CUM INSIDE YOU?!?"

"YES!"

"WHY?!?!"

"BECAUSE I'M A FUCKING CUM DUMPSTER!" Iris screeched. "I'M A PALE, PUDGY CUM DUMPSTER AND I WANT YOU TO PUT A BABY IN MY FUCKING BELLY!"

Before Iris could even finish screaming, Pitbull was pasting her insides with his seed. He came for what felt like an eternity, as jet after jet of white hot jizz coated the walls of her cunt. Iris continued to shudder and shake as her body was overcame with brain shattering orgasms.

Pitbull climbed off of Iris, and the big bottomed girl continued to lay on the asphalt and squirm. Without thinking one of her hands snaked between her legs and she began to finger herself as the men watched and the camera continued to record.

"MORE DICK!" Iris exclaimed as she furiously finger fucked herself. "MORE DICK!"

Blondie chuckled. "We all gave this bitch our baby batter already didn't we?"

Pitbull nodded.

Blondie chuckled again. "Then that means nothing is off limits. Let's have some fun!"

The group of rappers picked Iris up as if the pale, curvy girl weighed nothing and started to drag her towards the chain link fence at the edge of the basketball court where the transients and delinquents were waiting and licking their lips. Had Iris been mentally present enough to react, she might have screamed.

Iris was dragged until the entire length of her pale, naked body was pressed against the chain link, tits first. The fence was old and rusted, digging into her billowing flesh. The grungy and grimy men on the other side of the fence poked and prodded at Iris, focusing especially on her puffy pink nipples and her well used cunt.

"Here," Pitbull forced Iris to her knees and pressed her masked face against the fence. He positioned her so that her big fat ass was sticking out behind her, and her lips were lined up with an opening in the fence.

"Alright, fellas," Pitbull instructed. "We've all busted our baby batter into this bitch's womb. Now we've earned the right for anyone to use any of her holes!"

Not needing to be told twice, Blondie jumped to the front of the line and immediately lined himself up with Iris' pale white and wine-barrel wide backside.

"Fuck," he exclaimed. "This is the biggest, fattest ass I've ever seen. I'm gonna fuck this bitch rotten!"

He dug his dark fingers deep into Iris' billowing ass cheeks and spread the mountainous flesh wide. Blondie lined his cockhead up with Iris' puckered asshole, and shoved his long black rod straight up into her guts.

Iris crossed her eyes and cried out. Pitbull laughed as he captured her humiliation on video. Blondie's dick wasn't as big or as thick as some of the other rappers, but it was long, ungodly long, supernaturally long, cartoonishly long. A black snake summoned from the depths of the Amazon rainforest. When he had fucked Iris' cunt he hadn't bothered to stick his dick all the way into her snatch, knowing he would finish fast-and also because he knew the real prize was going to be fucking her giant white ass, the pudgy pale rump emblazoned with the COW tattoo.

"Oooohhhhh," Iris screamed. Normally, she loved being fucked in her giant dumper. It was practically her favorite thing in the whole wide world aside from eating. But this was too much. "It's in my fucking BELLY!!!!!"

The men laughed at Iris, reveling in her degradation. Blondie fucked her big, wobbling ass with long, smooth strokes. Slowly pulling his stiff anaconda all the way out of her guts until only his cockhead remained, held in place by Iris' stretched asshole, and then slowly sliding his long, thin, cock back inside of her, until his balls slapped against her womanhood.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the fence, the homeless men were busy tearing their grimy pants and underwear off. Torn jeans and stained tightie-whities hit the dirt as the men lined up with their filthy, naked peckers fully exposed. Night was starting to fall. No cars passed on the street, no people passed on the sidewalk. This was a part of town which after sundown was best avoided by all. Especially little white girls with big fat tits and giant white asses.

Iris was completely oblivious to everything except for the fat black cock violating her bunghole. So, when an unwashed dick was passed through a gap in the fence and pressed to her lips, Iris instinctually opened her mouth.

She immediately wanted to throw up.

Iris gagged on the cock forced into her mouth, the pain of her guts being desecrated completely erased from her mind. The overwhelmingly rotten taste of dried urine and stale body odor assaulted her lips, tongue and throat. She could smell the homeless man's dirty balls and unwashed asshole. She tried to turn her head but Blondie, still pounding away on her bouncing white rump, violently gripped the back of the leather mask and forced Iris' head even closer to the fence, so she was deepthroating the horrendous cock.

The bum who was receiving the most unwilling blowjob of Iris' life came quickly; whether it was because it had been so long since he had been with a woman, or because he had warmed himself up watching Iris get gangbanged, the poor girl didn't know and didn't care. She was just happy that the human garbage was done assaulting her mouth. She had forced her eyes closed so she didn't have to look at the hobo (she surely would have puked, otherwise) but now she opened them. Just in time to see another homeless man approaching.

"OH FUCK..." Iris started to scream, but the man didn't seem to care. He jammed his dirt crusted dick into her mouth without a care in the world, reveling in the feel of the big girl's tongue on his filthy cock.

Moments later, Blondie exploded up Iris' pulsating red anus, coating her guts with his sperm. He humped against her broad backside maniacally, making her fat white cheeks jiggle and wobble with every thrust. Iris tried to shriek as she felt her asshole being filled with hot, sticky, cum, but her mouth was too full of rotten cock-meat to let any sound escape.

"TAKE THAT FUCKIN' LOAD STRAIGHT UP YOUR SHIT-BOX, YOU FAT SLUT!!!" Blondie yelled, as every last drop of baby batter drained from his dick, straight into Iris' leaking sphincter.

Finally, mercifully, the exhausted young man slid his cock out of Iris' anus; but another man quickly took his place. As he started to plow away at the poor girl's giant white rear, the hobo exploded in her mouth, coating her tongue with more gelatinous goo. Iris tried to retch and spit the noxious load out of her mouth, but another bum had already taken his place.

And so it went, Iris taking fat black cock after fat black cock straight up her gaping asshole, while stinking homeless dick after stinking homeless dick assaulted her face. Sandwiched between the big black rappers tearing up her massive backside and the homeless bums using her mouth as their sperm receptacle, Iris' mind, mercifully, went blank.

Which allowed her inner whore to take over, utterly and completely.

What was left of Iris started to swirl her tongue around the filthy hobo cocks, lapping up their dick cheese and dried sweat, sucking the cum from their wretched members. And she started to jerk her hips backwards, slamming her giant white ass against the pelvises of the men violating her shit-box. She was in heaven.

The group of men taking turns with Iris' asshole was much smaller than the homeless encampment using her mouth, and, although some of the men took second and even third turns with her fat, white, rump they eventually grew exhausted and pulled away.

"I think this bitch has had enough," Pitbull said, finally, starting to lower the camera.

Blondie chuckled, giving Iris a nice swat on her big backside. She was still desperately thrusting her hips backwards, even though there was no dick to fuck. "We creampie this fat hoe anymore and she's going to blow up like the fuckin' staypuft marshmallow man."

Thick white globs of cum ran down the inside of Iris' blubbery thighs, and down over her black leather clad chin. Her fingers had long since been buried in her cunt to try to bring herself even more pleasure; in fact, she was practically fisting herself with both hands. Without hands holding her up she plopped backwards onto her beet red ass. She continued to furiously masturbate herself, although now Iris called out in frustration.

"MORE!" Iris demanded. "I NEED MORE!"

Pitbull repositioned the camera, focusing on the big bottomed girl's leather clad face. "More what?" He demanded.

"DIIIICCCCCKKKKKK!" Iris slurred, as if it was the only word in the English language she still understood.

"Why do you need more dick?"

Iris suddenly grew dementedly verbose as she continued to furiously masturbate herself. "BECAUSE I'M A PALE PUDGY CUM DUMPSTER!!!!! I'M ONLY GOOD FOR FUCKING AND BREEDING!!!! I'VE GOT A FAT MUTANT ASS AND BIG SAGGING TITS!!! FEED ME CUM! FILL ME WITH CUM! SHOWER ME WITH CUUUUMMMMMMM!!!! I'M A CUM CATCHING COW! MOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

All of the men grew silent. It was finally Blondie who spoke.

"Fucking hell, I think we broke this bitch."

Pitbull nodded. "Yeah."

Blondie grinned. "Did you get that on tape?"

Pitbull laughed. "Yup! Let's get this bitch back inside, we break her any more we might owe some extra money.

"I've got an idea." Blondie stepped forward. He approached Iris. Pitbull continued to roll the tape, not sure what was about to happen.

Blondie undid Iris' mask, and ripped it off her face. In a flash, Iris' beautiful features, her raven hair and her baby blue eyes, were on full display, for the world to see.

"What's your name, bitch?" Blondie demanded.

Iris blinked up at him through distant eyes. "C....cow?"

He slapped her across the face, just hard enough to knock a little sense into her. "What's your name?"

Iris blinked. "I'm Iris Taylor. And I'm a filthy whore."

The men laughed, it was time to pack it in. Iris had been not just degraded, but exposed, to an extent she had never thought possible. There was no further humiliation they could think of.

But the horny bums on the other side of the fence weren't done yet.

"Come on, fellas. You all got to fuck that bitch in the cunt and the ass! We just got blowjobs! And some of us didn't even get a turn with that whore's mouth!"

"Yeah!"

"Come on, that big bitch don't mind!"

"Let us have a crack at that fat ass!"

"Sorry fellas," Pitbull had finally shut the camera off. "We paid for this hoe and we used this hoe all we wanted."

"THAT'S BULLSHIT!"

As Pitbull, Blondie, and the other rappers argued at the fence with the bums, one of the hobos slipped away from the group. He wasn't quite as dissheveled and dirty as the rest of the homeless encampment, and he was covered in tattoos. He wore a shirt with the faded Greek letters of Pi Pi Pi. He sidled along the length of the enclosure, until he found a section of chain-link fence that was particularly rusted and worn. He pulled a small pair of bolt cutters out of his pocket and started to cut his way through.

By the time the rappers noticed what the man was doing to the fence it was too late. He had cut a man-sized hole in the chain-link structure and climbed through. The other hobos, seeing what was happening, quickly raced after him and began to stream through the fence as well. The rappers scattered, grabbing their clothes and the video gear, and disappeared into the studio building, locking the door behind them.

A group of the hobos grabbed Iris, lifted her heavy frame, and dragged her back to their camp.

As she was being dragged, Iris' eyes flittered open just enough to gauge what was happening to her. She had just enough presence of mind to study the faces of the men dragging her away into the darkness. Her eyes settled on the man who had cut through the fence.

"Hey," Iris murmured. "You look familiar."

The man grinned down at the big bottomed girl with yellowed, decaying teeth. He motioned for the men to stop. They murmured with discontent, but eventually agreed. He was, after all, the one who had given them access to this prized heffer.

The vaguely familiar looking bum in the Tri-Pi shirt lazily rolled Iris onto her stomach. Her big white ass cheeks pointing up in the air like twin peaks. As the other hobos watched curiously, he buried his face deep into the canyon of her ass cheeks, pressing his lips tight around her sphincter, her guts full of countless anal creampies.

He blew a quick, sharp breath of air straight up Iris' ass.

Iris' eyes burst wide. She remembered him. Or at least, a part of her brain remembered this humiliation.

The man blew another breath of air up Iris' rump. Her stomach started to rumble. Her guts started to churn. He blew another breath of air. Another. Another. ANOTHER.

Iris gritted her teeth. She tried to resist.

ANOTHER.

BRRRRAAAAAPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!

Iris' fat, stinking, dumper exploded with a thunderous fart, shooting a jet of rancid cum straight up into the air as the gas was expelled from deep in her guts and out of her abused shitter. The hobos laughed and laughed and laughed, as they dragged the humiliated girl away...

Hours Later....

Pitbull and Blondie and the rest of the rappers had ran into the building, quickly returned the video equipment, and ran out of the studio without saying a word. Which Chubbs, Roddy, Hoss, and Darryl all found quite odd as usually men wanted to stay and watch their videos and crack jokes while the boys did some editing. They watched through the tape, which took several hours.

"Damn, can't believe they let those filthy bums have some fun with her," Chubbs said.

"Shit, that big bitch was really getting into it," Roddy muttered.

They got to the point in the replay where Iris had her mask removed and said her real name. "God damn," Hoss exclaimed. "They really broke her."

"Guys," Darryl had a worried look on his face. "Where the fuck is she?"

They exchanged glances. Finally they jumped up and ran to the basketball court. Noticing a hole in the fence the four men sprinted through. Before long, they found the mass of tents and shopping carts making up the homeless encampment. Or, more accurately, the homeless city. Hell, the homeless country. There were dozens, if not hundreds of bums gathered around. As if they had arrived from all around the city. Far too many for a group of four men to try to fight or reason with. Luckily for the quartet who had stolen Iris from the alley, the men seemed to pay them no mind. They were all too focused on whatever was happening in the middle of the circle.

And, every single stinking, filthy hobo, every single one, had stripped naked and was stroking his cock.

The four men made the way to the center of the circle. In the middle of the mass of men was, of course, Iris.

Iris had been placed perpendicular atop a partially crushed trash can, an actual, garbage filled, metal trash can, that had been knocked on its side. The phat ass white girl was facing the filth covered ground, her elbows and knees resting in garbage and her paunchy little belly resting atop the rough metal. Someone had fitted a dog collar around her neck, but Iris' head hung limp, her dark, matted hair dragging on the ground. Her fat white ass, her COW tattoo barely visible past all the dirt, grime, and cum, gallons upon gallons of cum, was sticking up in the air. There was currently a hobo kneeling behind her, plowing away at her train-tunnel wide cunt, his bony fingers grasping roughly onto Iris' waist as he fervently smashed his hips against her quaking rump. One of the bums had connected a leash to the collar on Iris' neck, but no one currently held the reign. Not that it mattered; Iris didn't care about escaping. She was a hobo sex slave now; that was her purpose in life.