Shy Iris Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Darryl, Hoss, and the others watched, the skinny bum fucking Iris finished, grunting hard and gripping the poor girl even tighter as he blasted his seed into her well worn cunt. He gave the girl a slap on her large rump to signal he was done, and another homeless man quickly and quietly positioned himself behind Iris' ample ass and started humping away. Iris, oblivious to all of creation, didn't react.

"Fuckin' A," Hoss murmured. "Should we do something? We got a decent amount of money invested in this bitch."

"Nah," Darryl muttered. "This whore belongs to the streets now. She's fucking worthless." As he spoke the bum fucking Iris came, and yet another took his place. This one chose to use her asshole. Again, Iris didn't react.

As the four kidnappers slunk away, a man holding a homemade tattoo gun passed them by. Over their shoulders, as they crossed the basketball court and entered the studio, they heard Iris scream.

Huh, Darryl thought, I guess that bitch can still feel something.

The Void

The next week or so passed in a blur. Iris supposed they must have fed her more than cum, and given her water, but she couldn't remember eating or drinking. All she remembered was fucking. Some men fucked her slow and gentle, some men fucked her fast, like demons. Some fucked her ass and some fucked her cunt; some fucked her while she lay on her belly and some fucked her while she lay on her back; some threw her legs over their shoulders and went as deep as they could, and some men barely touched her, as if she was unworthy of even the caress of a hobo. They slapped her fat ass, her big tits, her pretty little face.

Sometimes the men would fuck her big tits, squeezing her fat jugs around their filthy cocks until they plastered her milky white udders with cum. She was always left slathered in cum; always. Iris didn't try to clean herself off and the men didn't try to clean her off either. Although, they would have Iris clean them off. Licking their cum and her juices off of their cocks and their thighs. Finally, they had gotten more adventurous and forced her to lick their hobo balls clean, occasionally they would gather in groups and smash their filthy ball sacks across her face until she stuck her tongue out and licked every crease of their balls clean of filth.

Sometimes they would gather around see who could fit the biggest object into Iris' vagina or asshole- one man had gotten an entire baby doll into Iris' cunt and forced her to push it out; a preview of the hobo baby they all promised was coming to her. They called her names- of course the common ones, like whore, slut, and lard-ass, but sometimes they got worse, they got personal. They would paddle her ass for hours while telling her she deserved it; she was a pale, pudgy, heffer, good only for breeding and fucking. And she believed them. She lived the role.

When they pulled on her hanging nipples Iris would moo like a cow; and when they blew air up Iris' ass and forced her to fart, she would oink like a pig. The muscles in Iris' guts had gotten so strengthened from all the abuse that she could almost fart on command. And the men would amuse themselves by forcing her to dance and twerk and shake her big white ass for them, all while brapping away. These sessions would always devolve into a gangbang, where they would often jam cocks up her asshole two or three at a time, until they all came, forced her to fart their loads out of her dumper, and then have their little fart-hog lap up the noxious mixture.

But aside from all the sex and humiliation, they didn't do any permanent physical damage, aside from a few new tattoos. They had inked over the checkmarks on her tit; the ones tallying the creampies she had taken, and simply changed it to an infinity symbol. After all, no one would have been able to keep track of how many cocks had erupted in her poor cunt. And they had drawn another new tattoo on her belly; but Iris didn't quite have the mental capacity to process that one yet.

Some days they milled about her, absent mindedly stroking their cocks while she lay untouched until one of them decide to use her as a cum rag, and other days she would be violently assaulted by a cock each in her ass, cunt, and mouth, triple penetrated from dusk to dawn.

And then, one day, mercifully, it was over.

A Week or so Later

Jack gaped at what he saw. Iris was wearing a collar, a leash attached to it, but it wasn't attached to anything. It was the damnedest thing; the leash wasn't attached to anything. She was free to go. There was no one currently fucking her; no one even watching her. And yet she stayed.

"Iris," Jack snapped his fingers. "Iris!" There was nothing happening behind her eyes. "Jesus Christ," he muttered.

Iris was filthy. She clearly hadn't showered in weeks, and had been sleeping in literal garbage, spending every waking minute being molested by grimy men. Her hair was a matted rat's nest. And worst of all were her eyes; completely vacant. Her mouth slack-jawed.

"Iris!" Jack snapped again. "Your mom sent me to find you!"

Somewhere deep within Iris a light went off. Her mother. Someone who loved her, unconditionally. Someone who didn't think she was a worthless, big bottomed, living and breathing fuck toy.

Iris started to cry.

"What the fuck?!?" She murmured, her words hoarse after not having spoken for days. "What the fuck?" She noticed the new ink on her tit. "Ow, what the fuck?" She noticed the new ink on her belly. "OH NO! OH NO NO NO!!!!" Her asshole and cunt were sore, but it wasn't anything she couldn't handle. But this new humiliation on her stomach... she felt her mind starting to break again.

"Iris, I need you to focus." It was Jack again. "Look at me. Your mother sent me to find you. I gave some money to the bums to leave you alone." He decided not to tell her that he had actually arranged for the bums to abduct her in the first place. "Let's go."

Iris rose on shaky legs. She wobbled, but she didn't fall. That was good.

Jack looked her over. He'd never seen a woman in such a state. He almost felt guilty.

Almost.

"I'm gonna take you home. We're going to get you cleaned up. We'll get you a doctor," if she had caught anything Jack didn't want it to spread to the fraternity, "and then you can get some sleep."

"Can I see my mom?" Iris asked. Her brain was starting to work again. "And can I get some clothes?!? Maybe a blanket or something?"

Jack wrapped his sweatshirt around her shoulders, which did absolutely nothing to cover her massive breasts or her giant, wobbling, rear end. "You can just burn that when you're done with it."

Jack led Iris out of the homeless encampment. Many of the bums waved a cheerful goodbye to the big bottomed girl who had pleasured their cocks so thoroughly over the last several days. Almost all of them had sampled each of her holes multiple times a day. She had been the best lay of many of their lives, even if she hadn't been the most enthusiastic participant.

The duo reached Jack's car and Jack made Iris wait while he tossed a blanket across the seat for her to lay on while he drove. They travelled in silence for several minutes, the gears in Iris' head turning furiously as her mind started to clear for the first time in days.

"My mom sent you to find me?"

Jack nodded. "Yes, ma'am. And, uh, she was pretty convincing." In the backseat, Iris grimaced. "It was hard to track you down, but the videos helped narrow it down."

"Videos?"

"Yeah, I really liked the one where you farted in that poor guy's face."

"OHMYGOD!"

Jack chuckled. "Don't worry. They're all behind paywalls. And nobody actually pays for porn anymore. And they blurred your face out, and even bleeped your name in the last one, so if it wasn't for that COW tattoo of yours we might never have found you!" He was lying. He had known where she was almost from the beginning but had wanted to both humiliate her and spend some more time with Opal and her enormous tits before he staged a heroic rescue.

"We thought about bidding on you, but the price got real high," Jack thought he saw a sheepish grin pass over Iris' face when he said that, but he couldn't be sure. "And either way those weirdo pornographers closed the auction before it finished anyway."

"Because I..." Iris trailed off.

"Because you were busy being a gangbang slave for a homeless camp." Jack smirked.

Iris slumped her shoulders and looked like she was going to cry again. "Jack?" She called from the backseat. "Did you fuck my mom?"

"Of course I did! But I'm the only one! She's kind of my property now. I've got those big fucking tits all to myself. Yours have grown a lot since the last time I saw you, and might even be bigger than your mom's, but something about those old white udders really gets me going."

Iris shuddered. "Jack... can I ask you a favor?"

"Ask away, blubber butt."

Iris gritted her teeth. "Can you do something about..." she broke into tears.

Jack grinned. "About all the weight you gained? Yeah, don't worry, I promised your mom that the boys and me would help you shed some pounds."

Iris shrugged off that comment, not quite grasping the gravity of what Jack had just said because she was too focused on something else that was gnawing at her. "No, not that... this tattoo..."

"Oh yeah, the one on your tit? That infinity symbol looks stupid. We'll get that lasered off. You don't want your COW tattoo removed too, do you? That one's so iconic! It's part of who you are!"

Iris gritted her teeth. That one had stung, just a little. Turns out, she was still capable of feeling shame. "No, the other new one. The one on my stomach. The one just above my...vagina."

Jack smirked. "Oh, I must have missed that one." He pulled the car over. "Could you show it to me?"

Iris' pale skin blushed a shade of red that made Jack almost nervous the poor girl was going to have a heart attack. She let the jacket fall off her shoulders and lifted her huge sagging breasts so that the words scrawled across her belly were plainly visible. They were arranged in a half-circle, with the bottom of the arc nearly touching Iris' vagina, as if they were an arrow pointing towards her cunt. They were drawn haphazardly, slightly uneven, probably because the tattoo gun used hadn't been professional, but they were still big and blocky and clearly legible. And yet, Jack pretended that he couldn't quite make them out.

"I'm sorry," Jack teased, "I can't quite make that out. What does it say?"

This time, tears did leak down Iris' cheeks. She sighed. "CUM DUMPSTER"

Jack threw back his head and laughed. No, that one would be staying.