All Comments on 'Shy Jared Ch. 06'

by Cruel2BKind

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
seeker71seeker71over 12 years ago
Lovely

I loved this story! Okay I am a sap, and I love your darker tales as well, but Jared was just one of those characters... I dreaded the dark days he and Daryl were going to face and then you surprise me and leave it all happy n stuff.

Peace and joy,

Shell

nomoretears00nomoretears00over 12 years ago
LOL...

No you're not ;)

Yeah, liked how you ended it, too, before the *grin* dark side took over. This was sweeter than your other stuff but I liked that you showed the lighter side of your writing.

~M

uchenauchenaover 12 years ago
lmao

I quite enjoyed this story. I end up liking all of your stories even if getting through them is somewhat.... difficult at times but you write so well it's hard not to want to know wth is going to happen next.

Don't worry I think we all have our own little hells we're going to lol

Happy Writing!

npiccininpicciniover 12 years ago
I Love Your Dark Side

Poor Simon is probably my favorite story of yours. Or maybe Bottom Tier. This one is my least favorite, which in no way means that I don't like it, I just like your harder stuff more. Keep up the great work!

Morrigans_FaolanMorrigans_Faolanover 12 years ago

Great story - I like it a little lighter, and these characters are warm and fuzzy and comfy. Not Jared's parent's though. His mom needs an enema or something!!

One quibble: your note on Ch 6 says this takes place in the 70's before HIV, but you also reference Viagra. That wasn't created until the 90's (or maybe early 00's?).

Cruel2BKindCruel2BKindover 12 years agoAuthor
Oops...

I'm sorry.. :'( I tried, and failed! *sob*

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
LIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!

HARDLY, WAHT A GREAT READ. LOVED THE BOTH OF THEM. SO WRONG IN THE SCHOOL, BUT SOOOOOOO GOOD. THANKS.....D

BellatrixieBellatrixieover 12 years ago
Sniffle....

Oh I really liked this one. It was sweet and lovely and made my heart ache just a bit.

GayGuyJasonGayGuyJasonover 11 years ago
Great work

I just read the whole thing and I have to say, I really liked it. Great characters, plot, storyline. I especially like your throwbacks to the seventies and the religious oppression that was so prevalent in that era.

Great work!

Loverboy43Loverboy43over 11 years ago
This story made me sign up here!!!

I absolutely love this story! One of the best-written, if not THE best-written store I've read here, and I have lurked here for YEARS. It's my favorite, actually.

Like someone pointed out, I'm SO glad this story didn't go all bondage-y like so many other gay stories here are wont to do. That's a refreshing change.

It was beautiful, and I want to see more like it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Well, different strokes for different folks, I guess. Nice to see that you can write a story that doesn't have rape and sadism in it, but the dirty old man is a dirty old man, when all's said and done.

ramblingrobinramblingrobinalmost 11 years ago
So sweet

Such a sweet wonderful story. I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
cool

Awesome story, i loved it๐Ÿ˜

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I enjoyed it

Hope you write more stories like this. Perhaps with a smaller age gap, but still kind, sweet love stories should be part of your repertoire.

Eroticafan62Eroticafan62over 8 years ago
Romantic story

Thanks for making this a romantic story. The erotic pleasure both the older man and the younger man derived from the relationship was wonderful to read about. I enjoyed the ending especially since you alluded to the two continuing to enjoy the relationship for a long while. A poignantly sexy change of pace story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More

Okay now I want a 80's vibe with Jared coming out of the closet while.... Darryl is in the hospital and his family like ends up paying for it or something like that

illwindillwindabout 4 years ago

Ending felt a bit rushed. Not that the plot should have gone further, but just a little more time spent on wrapping it up. Would also have preferred if the entire chapter was the two of them. The stuff at church and at home was just odd. Definitely not how I would imagine an eighteen year old being treated; even less so in the 70s. Seems like a traditional, conservative family, yet despite being 'of age' they certainly don't treat Jared like a man.

Overall I really enjoyed the series, there were a few missteps along the way, but the only part that really felt off was this final chapter. I will say I think this would have garnered a lot more popularity if it was released as a single entry instead of in short chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Read the entire series and loved it all.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Wish there was more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous