Shy Muslim Wife

Story Info
A virgin Muslim bride's journey awakening her sexuality.
1.2k words
4.31
10.4k
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/09/2023
Created 07/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
anjalic
anjalic
8 Followers

Aamira was from a conservative Pakistani family and had been brought up in strict observance of Islamic culture. Underneath her Abaya, which covered her from head to toe, she was a pretty nineteen-year-old with firm breasts and a tight round ass. Her parents had high hopes for her to be married into a good family. They had formally met a few prospective grooms for her in Pakistan but finally settled on a well-to-do family with an only child from Dubai. Her mother broke the news to Aamira that they had selected a groom for her.

Aamira was excited but also apprehensive about her new life. However, she was kept so busy preparing for the big day, she barely had time to think about it much. Her mother arranged for her to have body massages and scrubs to smoothen her skin and remove every trace of hair from her lower body, with special attention to making the area between her legs completely bare with only her slit visible. This was as per tradition to make her appear virginal and pure for her husband.

The big day arrived, and it was a large wedding with much dancing and food. The next day Aamira was to fly to Dubai to be introduced to the rest of his family and then go on their planned honeymoon.

The trouble started on the first night in Dubai. Her husband tried to initiate sex and Aamira just froze and started to cry. She was just so inexperienced and embarrassed she couldn't go through with it. Her father-in-law, a kindly man, talked to her and told her not to worry. It was eventually decided that she will be sent to a pir, who was the family's spiritual guide, where she was to stay a week to get over her shyness.

She was taken to the pir's compound by her father-in-law and she was introduced to him. Her father-in-law had a word with him in private and she was told that she was to have no communication with her family during her week of residence. The pir got to work immediately, inviting her to join the Sufi music with its rhythmic chants already in progress. She was handed a drink and she felt it clouding her head with the first sip as she took in the music. A little later the pir walked around the attendees and reached behind Aamira. She was almost in a trance as she felt him whisper to her that she needs to be free.

Free of inhibitions and old thinking. She must only think of pleasing her husband. She felt his hands go from her shoulders to her breasts over her abaya, gently massaging, then cupping her breasts and pulling on her nipples with his fingers and making them instantly hard. It was a dimly lit room, and the music and the drink had had its effect as she swayed a little with him firmly behind her. She felt him lift her abaya off her, and she noticed in the darkness that the others were continuing to chant with the music. She only had a bra and panties on under her abaya and felt a sudden shame as she tried to cover herself with her hands, but nobody noticed in the darkness.

One by one the others left the room and the music got slower and more rhythmic with a beat that softly pounded in her chest. He realized she was finally all alone with the pir in just her bra and panties in the darkened room. He kept talking to her in a soothing, reassuring tone and before she knew it he had unhooked her bra, and was slipping it off her shoulders freeing her firm breasts. He felt a shudder as the cool air touched her nipples, instantly hardening them even more as they stood erect and pointy. She was feeling shy but also ready to submit to his authority. She felt his firm grip under her armpits as he lifted her up to a standing position and turned her around to face him. She had never felt so vulnerable in her life. He ordered her to take her panties off, which she did with trembling hands. He told her she was doing good and handed her back her abaya to cover her naked body and asked her to join the others for dinner.

After dinner she was taken to her sleeping quarters by an older woman. She asked to get naked again to be examined and then gently rubbed a special scented lotion all over her body that felt good. It gave her a feeling of warmth all over, especially on her nipples and slit. She did not know it, but this was a traditional aphrodisiac. Her clothes from home were taken away, and she was provided a simple sleeping gown. In the morning she dressed in a different abaya, again with nothing underneath. After the morning chants, she was getting restless with sensations deep within her and was glad to be summoned by the pir. His room was darkened with a scent of jasmine from the incense.

He asked her how she was doing, and then instructed her to kneel down in front of him with her eyes closed. After some chants he asked her to open her eyes, and directly in front of her face was something she had never seen before, the pir's fully erect penis. As she gasped, he commanded her to hold it, which she did trembling. He made her stand up, and started fiddling with the front of her abaya and she realized it was buttoned all along the front and she was soon frontally naked with the abaya still on her shoulders. He pulled her close and let his penis rub on her slit until she dripped from her pussy. After her first lesson was over she joined the others in the chanting.

Every night aphrodisiac was rubbed on her body and she had sessions with the pir, getting used to his erect cock, feeling his balls, touching the mushroom tip with her tongue, and eventually sucking his whole cock. All the while she was slowly losing her inhibitions and awakening her sexual desires. By the third night, the woman massaging the aphrodisiac on her also got naked and she felt comfortable in her own nakedness. The aphrodisiac was making her nipples and the inside of her pussy burn with warmth and she couldn't wait to meet the pir and feel his penis. By day four she couldn't take it anymore and instinctively guided his penis into her burning pussy, and they fucked for the first time. The floodgates had opened and for the next three days, they fucked without inhibition and in every position conceivable. Even during the chanting sessions. after some of the intoxicating drink, Aamira would unbutton the front of her abaya while sitting cross-legged in the darkened room, to the approval of the pir.

On the final day, during the chanting, after she unbuttoned the front of her abaya, the pir came and took her abaya from her, leaving her completely naked. After the others left, he told her to kneel down and offer her prayers. As she was doing this, face down with her ass up in the air she felt his penis enter her from behind and rhythmically stroke her as she continued to pray until she exploded in orgasm. He told her she must treat her husband in the same manner as god and submit to him sexually to have a happy marriage.

Later that day she was handed back to her husband and family.

anjalic
anjalic
8 Followers