Hijabi Housewife's First Affair Ch. 02

Story Info
Selma continues her affair with Alex.
1.3k words
4.31
12.7k
17

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/04/2024
Created 04/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Selma27
Selma27
31 Followers

Hey guys, this is the second chapter of my 'Hijabi Housewife's First Affair' story. I hope you enjoy!

******

The following morning I got up early, leaving Alex on bed. I took a quick obligatory shower that muslims have to take after sex, tidied up my appearance, applied little perfume and walked into the kitchen to make us breakfast. I made eggs with paratha (a flat fried bread) with a cup of tea for th morning boost. I took it to my bedroom for Alex who had gotten up and was taking a shower. I finished setting everything on the table when he got out and started walking towards the table. "It smells wonderful," Alex stated sitting down infront of me. We finished the rest of our breakfast in silence.

Once done, we washed our hands, Alex got dressed to go to work and took the dished in the kitchen. It was then that I felt his strong hands on me once more. He whispered rather softly in my ear, "I always have something sweet after my breakfast, " then nibbled on my ear while lifting me up from behind and taking me to the dinning table. Slapping my ass cheek he bent me over it, while sitting down behind me. My heart started to race as he took my pants off and started kissing my naked thighs. Meanwhile, his hands roaming my body freely. He kissed, bit and licked all over my legs and slapped my ass lightly when I would be expecting it the least.

Suffice to say, he had me quite wet without even touching my pussy. Alex grabbed both of my ass cheeks in his huge, strong hands parting them forceful before moving in and kissing just below my love lips, surprising me. He was denying me pleasure, when i tried to push back, he kept me there. I could feel his lips, his tongue just below my opening. I had never felt this before, Amir never kissed me there. I groaned out of frustration as my pussy started to drip and ache for his warm, slippery tongue. It felt good where it was but I wanted it on me.

Hearing me groan, he finally move in and licked my pussy lips from the back to the front, to my clit. "God! that feels so good," I let out sinking into the table. My toes starting to curl as he ate me out, his tongue moving over on lip and the other but never on my clit. This was driving me crazy and before I could say anything, he got up.

"I'm running late Selma, I've to get to work. We will carry on in the evening." he said walking out. I couldn't believe he left me hanging, I was so very horny. I could not take my mind off of sex and how good that cock would feel. Waiting for him to come back felt like days. It was to hard. I tried watching TV, doing chores but non of those activities made time go by as I would have hoped. I just could not do anything.

Finally, it was time Alex came back, I went to take his bag and jacket. He, however, had other plans. Grabbing me by my waist, he picked me up to kiss me, and I gladly obliged. My legs and arms wrapping around him subconsciously. He brought two finger down and felt me through the fabric. His tongue exploring my mouth.

Carrying me he walked into the bedroom stopping at the foot of the bed. He stripped my shirt off of me following it up by removing my pants. Then he turned me away from himself and bent me over the edge of the bed. I heard the sound of his pants unzipping. Before long, his big cock was pressing against my tight wet opening, yet he did not slide it in. Instead he started running it between my pussy lips, and slapping it on my clit in between that. With each hit on my clit, his cock was getting wetter and wetter, covered in my wetness.

I turned my face back to look at him. While simultaneously, taking one of my hands underneath my body and grabbing his cock to slide in me but before I could do that, his big hands grabbed my wrists and held them behind my back, in one hand. "Please Alex give it to me, I cannot take it. Please put it in me." I pleaded to no avail. His free hand came down on my bare ass several times, making it red.

He let go of my and took his clothes off and by now I was literally dripping wet. This time he did slide it in my only the tip. It felt good but not enough. I looked back at him again and before I could utter a word, he grabbed my hands, pinning them behind my back. "Selma, you are my bitch now and I will do to you as I please. " He said leaning in. I started to feel him move now, couple more inches into my wetness and I felt a huge orgasm building up already. "Fuck slut, you're so fucking wet and tight right now," said pull out and sliding in me. "Give it to me, I want all of Alex, please give it to me. My gosh you feel amazing," I felt a sting of his slap covering the entirety of ass cheek as he continued to tease me with his tip. Just as I could not take it any longer, his powerful hips slammed into me, his huge balls slapping my clit. My body unable to handle that, and started to slump.

He pushed me on the bed while he was still standing, now with my knees on the bed he had an easy access. He pulled out and rammed into me a second time, this time I came hard on his cock. "Oh fuck, yess yess fuck me fuck me Alex please, fuck me harder," all I could do was scream as he grabbed my boobs from behind, pinching my nipples as he pounded away in my tightness. My toes curled up as I tried to grab at anything I could, all the while screaming at the top of my lungs from all the pleasure, "Yes, yes, aaaah yess Alex, keep giving it to me, god you feel soo good Alex." He did just that, without stopping. He stopped when I could not take it, my body convulsing from the orgasm and I started producing guttural sounds from the pleasure.

He waited a couple of minutes for it to pass. then pushed me completely on the bed on my stomach. He closed my legs and sat just below my ass to push the tip of his cock in. Then he laid flat on my back as started moving his hips slowly while whispering in my ear "you feel so good slut, I am gonna cum soon and your going to take it in you once more."

I was unable to respond to him, my mind still overloaded from the pleasure. He's cock started moving faster, much more erratically and much more aggressively until he started shooting it in my tight hole. All I could do was take it as he started to fill me up, his continuous movements bring about my own orgasm, a little one, once more.

After emptying his balls in me, he pulled out and knelt infront of me as I lay there. Grabbed my hair and pull my mouth upto his cock and rubbed the remaining cum on my lips. He then pushed it in and his cock began oozing out a few more drops into my mouth. He told me to swallow it and not having any more energy left, I did just that, taking his bitter fluid in my mouth and swallowing it.

Once done, he got up, got dressed and left to go back home. Leaving me on my bed extremely exhausted and satisfied.

*****

The End of Chapter 2.

Please let me know what you guys think.

Selma27
Selma27
31 Followers