Shy Muslim Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
A shy Muslim bride comes home after sexual training.
981 words
4.34
12k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/09/2023
Created 07/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
anjalic
anjalic
8 Followers

Aamira was a newlywed Pakistani bride married to a businessman in Dubai. She was very shy sexually at first and her father-in-law had arranged for her to spend a week in the compound of a pir, who was their family's spiritual guide. It was there she was slowly guided out of her inhibitions and trained to satisfy her new husband sexually.

When her father-in-law came to pick her up at the end of the week of training, he had a word in private with the pir, then drove her back home, all the while chatting kindly and telling her how pleased the pir was with her progress, and how he was looking forward to having her back home for his son. Aamira felt pangs of shyness talking to her father-in-law and her nipples involuntarily got hard under her abaya and her slit twitched with moistness in anticipation of meeting her husband.

She had been given a new set of abayas which were buttoned all along the front, and she had been instructed to remain naked under it, as part of her training.

When they reached home she was disappointed to learn her husband was at work. Her father-in-law had other plans, however. He took her to the living room and had the maid bring some tea. As they sat together sipping the hot tea he again told her how pleased the pir fakir was with her training, and that he too was proud of her. He then told her in a firm voice to unbutton her abaya. Aamira's cheeks flushed red, not expecting this. She softly offered to wait until her husband was back, but he repeated for her to unbutton, in a harsher tone this time, that meant business. I want to make sure you are fully trained and don't need to go back, he explained.

Aamira undid the first two buttons below her neck and hesitated, hoping that was it. Without warning she felt a sharp slap across her face that had her reeling. "Don't waste my time, show me how well you are trained!" he exclaimed.

Feeling the sting on her cheek, with tears welling up in her eyes, she felt her trembling fingers undo the rest of the buttons along the front of her abaya, shifting and adjusting her position to reach into her lap and all the way to the bottom, until the entire front was undone, but bunched up to keep her modesty covered.

"Stand up!" he instructed firmly, "You know how to do it, you have spent a week learning this." At that, she stood up silently, facing him. He reached out with both hands and jerked her abaya front apart, revealing her erect nipples sticking out of her firm breasts and her glistening bald pussy slit that had slightly spread open to release her twitching clit from the folds. She stood there with her eyes downcast as she was examined by her father-in-law. After what seemed like an eternity, he finally said, "Good!" then added, "Let's pray for the success of your married life." And with that, he led her to the prayer room. She stumbled barefoot behind him holding the open abaya together with one hand.

They washed their hands together and entered the darkened prayer room. He knelt down first, touching his head to the floor, and offered a prayer and she followed. As she knelt down, her abaya front came open and her uncovered breasts pointed down. She prayed fervently, fully submitting to the situation. Her father-in-law watched her pray and pushed her shoulders down into a more pious position causing her butt to stick up more. As she was engrossed in prayer, he went behind her and lifted her abaya off her ass from behind, leaving her completely exposed. She felt a pang of embarrassment realizing he could see her asshole and how wet her pussy was. "Good," he finally said, and gently slapped her ass, obviously pleased by her obedience, "you have learned well."

She continued to pray in that position, thinking of what would usually happen at the compound with the pir fakir behind her in the darkened room, making her pussy twitch and instantly moisten. And then her longing was fulfilled as she felt a familiar thrust of a circumcised cock enter her pussy from behind, just as she had on the final days of her training. Only this time it was her father-in-law's cock. She kept reciting her prayers as she adjusted to the thrusts, arching her back and pushing her ass up in sych with the thrusts. The added shame of being fucked by a father figure whom she had a fearful respect for added to her arousal, and brought on the most earth- shattering orgasm before her father-in-law pulled his cock out and called out to the maid to come and help clean her up.

The maid was a dark Bangladeshi girl, about the same age as Aamira. She led Aamira to the bathroom, and silently sponged her, taking care to freshen her pussy and butt area. She then produced the same aphrodisiac oil that from the compound, and applied it generously on her pussy slit and nipples. She asked her to turn around, and applied more on her puckered up asshole, sending shockwaves through her head. "This was specially requested by your husband," she explained softly. Everyone in the household seemed to be in on it, Aamira realized.

When Aamira's husband arrived, she was fresh and ready for him, radiant in the perfumed oil, and dressed in a cotton kameez, or long shirt, with nothing under. Her husband kissed her and asked her if she was ready.

...to be continued

===============================================================

This is my first attempt at writing erotic stories. I would love to get your feedback and comments. Also, let me know if you would like me to continue the storyline.

anjalic
anjalic
8 Followers