Shy of the Moon

Story Info
Rodney learns not to take advantage of women.
3k words
4.64
18.1k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrflex37
mrflex37
58 Followers

This was a fun idea to play around with, I got pretty turned on while writing it. Feedback is more than welcomed, still getting used to writing. I'm debating on continuing this story because. I feel like there is more to tell, feel free to leave suggestions.

*****

The sun was setting as Rodney blazed down Highway 41. His Toyota Tacoma handled the road effortlessly as he made his way back to Valdosta. Thankfully, the roads were surprisingly empty for a Saturday night. Against his better judgment, the pint of Jack Daniels nearly half empty. However, he still drove as if he were completely sober. He reached out to take another swig.

"I can't believe she'd do this to me," he said, "after all this time together, just break up and decide to break it off."

Rodney and Agatha had been together for almost a year. As with all relationships, it was wonderful at first, but it quickly became sour. Rodney's bad boy demeanor had always attracted attention, and Rodney more than welcomed it ever since he had been christened as a flirt back in high school ten years ago.

"Manipulative, she said," Rodney recalled the conversation, "self-centered, selfish, ego-maniac. Just look at you in that damn leather jacket, she said. You think you're so cool."

He had tried to argue, but Agatha wouldn't hear him out. Rodney insisted that over the eight months they had been together. He pleaded about how faithful he had been.

"It's not a question of if you'll cheat on me, it's when, you jackass," Rodney could still hear her shrieking voice in the back of his head.

"Who needs her?" He exclaimed to himself, "I don't give a damn about her."

Deep down, he meant it. He was never really into Agatha, just her body. Then again, who could blame him. Agatha lived miles away from town, a recluse, but a sexy one. She was an American girl with Brazilian blood. With her beautifully tanned skin and piercing green eyes, she could have been a model, but she opted to be a bar tender instead. Her jet-black hair cascaded down to her waist. Curves appeared in all the right places of her 5'8" frame.

Her ass was what really drew Rodney in. It was perfection in motion that attracted stares when she walked down the street. He loved to bury his face between her cheeks and getting lost in her aroma. Doggystyle quickly became his favorite position for them. She would arch her back so perfectly; her ass was presented like a present. Rodney would slide his eight-inch cock into her tight pussy and hammer away. What made the sex even better was Agatha's full-length mirror that stood facing her bed. He would admire his athletic build as he slammed in and out of her wet opening. He'd watch as her skin began to glisten with sweat as it ran down his own pecs and abs. Rodney would make her beg for him to fuck her harder, as she moaned and howled in Spanish. Finally, he'd pull out and spray his cum all over her back, collapsing in ecstasy.

Thinking about the hot sex made Rodney horny as his cock stirred in his jeans. He may not have cheated, but he had collected plenty of phone numbers from girls around town. He wondered who he should call first. There was Bridgette, the bleach blonde with the Double D's. There was Meagan, the "exotic" dancer" who worked out at the gym he mostly liked going to. He heavily considered calling Elizabeth. He had only met her two weeks ago, but the ebony country queen attracted him in a way he couldn't explain.

Streetlights dotted the street now and again while the moon mostly lit the way. As Rodney became more cared away in his thoughts, he thought there was something in the road. He slammed on the brakes and pulled off to the side of the road in a patch of dirt. The headlights shined on a gorgeous hitchhiker; thumb pointed towards Valdosta. Unconsciously, he switched on his hazard lights while still staring at the beautiful stranger. She slowly approached his truck, smiling as she walked. Rodney couldn't believe his eyes. She looked to be about 5'10", just a few inches shorter than himself. She wore Daisy Duke shorts that accentuated her hips and a black tank top that teased a little bit of cleavage.

"Probably a C cup," Rodney thought to himself.

Her dirty blonde hair fell loosely to her shoulders and her hazel eyes beamed as she got closer to the passenger side door. Rodney quickly slid the whiskey bottle out of sight and reached over to open the door for her. If she had been wearing boots instead of running shoes, she would have been a country boys dream.

"Awful late to be walking around out here," he said.

"I was hoping to make it into town before sunset. Could you give me a lift into Valdosta?" she asked. Her voice used with a Southern sensuality.

"No problem at all, name's Rodney."

"Kaylynn," she introduced herself, "thank you so much."

She climbed into the passenger seat, placing her backpack between them. As she slid into the seat, Rodney took in the view. He could already imagine her smooth legs draped over his shoulders. She fastened her seatbelt and they took off. They drove for a couple of miles before Rodney broke the silence.

"So, what are you doing out here this time of night? It's almost nine."

"Like I said, I was hoping to make it into town by now, but the trip was longer than I thought," Kaylynn replied.

"The trip?" he questioned.

Bashfully, Kaylynn replied, "I left Tifton early this morning."

"Tifton? You're quite a ways from home, then," he said.

"Yea, you know, same old story, girl leaves home with nothing to find a better life somewhere else," she replied.

"And you think you'll find it in Valdosta?"

"It's gotta be better than Tifton."

"I think you'll fit in just fine 'round here."

Kaylynn laughed at his remark. She glared out the window, envisioning the fields of grass beyond the darkness.

"And what brings you out here?" she asked.

"Heading back home. I live in Valdosta. I came out to see my girlfriend but turns out we ended up breaking up."

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that," pity was laced in her tone.

"It's fine," he said, "long time coming anyway."

They made idle chit-chat as they neared town. Rodney remembered talking but had no idea what he was saying. The seemed to drone on. Frankly, he didn't really care. Between thinking about Agatha and fantasizing about Kaylynn, his cock began to ache again. In his mind, he began convincing himself that this was no mere ride. He couldn't tell if it was justified or if it was the whiskey talking, but he soon believed Kaylynn owed him. He didn't have to pick her up, he could have left her there, wandering on the side of the road. It couldn't have been a coincidence that she was there as he was heading home. He was somehow convinced that she was solely there to satisfy his growing need. He regained enough focus to notice the "Valdosta 3 Miles" sign and immediately hatched his plan. He slowed and drifted off the road, onto a dirt path that was all too familiar to him.

"Where are you going?" Kaylynn asked, she was concerned, but not panicked.

"Just a bit of a detour."

Rodney maneuvered into a clearing and shut the motor off.

"Now," he said, grinning menacingly, "I believe I've been quite gracious, but I also believe we should talk about how you're gonna pay me for this here ride."

"What happened to 'no problem at all'?" she replied in disgust.

"It is no problem, as long as you show how generous you are," he smiled.

Confusion was written all over Kaylynn's face, "But I..."

"I can let you out here in the middle of the dark or I have no problem turning around and dumping you somewhere closer to Tifton."

The confusion on Kaylynn's face slowly fused into something close to anger, "So that's how you're going to be?"

"Yep," Rodney smiled. Rodney eyed her up as she thought. He knew this spot all too well. Out here, no one would see or hear whatever was about to happen. Though she seemed angry at first, Kaylynn moved to a look of curiosity, then a smile slowly crept across her face. She finally responded.

"OK, but can we use the bed of the truck? It would give us space."

"The bed? Really?" he questioned.

"Please, a little moonlight's better than being cramped in the cab," she replied.

"Sure, let me hit the cargo light," Rodney was beaming as he hit the switch.

They got out of the truck and headed towards the back of the truck. Rodney let down the tailgate and leaned against it. He pulled her in to kiss her, but she pushed him away.

"Sit up on the tailgate," she said.

With no objections, Rodney sat. Kaylynn began undoing his pants. Eagerly, Rodney undid them the rest of the way and kicked then down to his ankles, boxers and all. His cock sprang to full attention.

"Not bad," Kaylynn teased.

"I figured you'd come around," he smiled.

Kaylynn crouched to her knees and gripped his balls with one hand and stroked his cock with the other. Pre-cum lightly oozed from his thick mushroom head. Rodney let out a moan as she took him into her mouth. She slowly worked up and down his shaft, massaging his balls as she worked his veiny cock. Rodney tried to remove his pants the rest of the way but struggled. While continuing her cucking, Kaylynn fully removed his pants. Once they were completely off, her blowjob resorted to handjob for a moment.

"Isn't that better?" she pined seductively.

"Hell yea, baby," he replied through his heavy breathing, "give me some more of that pretty mouth."

Without hesitation, she continued sucking his cock. The more she sucked, the wetter it became. She pulled it from her mouth and licked up and down his shaft. While working her way down, she slipped one of his balls into her mouth, then the other, then back and forth, rolling them over her tongue. Rodney sat up enough to take off his jacket, relenting to the pleasure that Kaylynn was building up in him.

Suddenly, he felt an odd sensation that made him stir. Kaylynn had slipped even further down and was rimming his ass. He tried to sit up, but she had pinned one of his legs. He couldn't move.

"What are you. . ." he tried to talk, but the combination of her licking and still jerking his cock, took his words.

"Feels good, doesn't it?" she said between licks.

"It... it feels amazing," he moaned as she worked his hole and cock. He had never felt anything like it. Instinctively, he lifted his other leg to give her better access. He could feel the pre-cum running down the head of his cock and the wet feeling between his cheeks sent electric chills running through his body. She licked and teased his hole so much; he could hear how wet it was between his cheeks.

Kaylynn softly asked, "how does this feel?" as she slowly eased a finger into his wet bum hole.

Rodney shrieked, "Wow, wow, wow, what are you doing?"

"You seemed like you're enjoying it so far, something new won't kill you," she said slyly.

Rodney tried to pull away, but she quickly resumed sucking his cock. At the same time, she found a sweet spot in his hole that excited Rodney. He let out a strained moan. As much as he hated to admit it, it felt exhilarating. He was frozen between the pleasure of her amazing blowjob and her finger in his ass. In the back of his mind, he knew had a hand in keeping him relaxed, but it all felt too good to stop her. She slowly eased another finger into his ass and another. Rodney moaned and sighed in ways he never had before. She stopped sucking him again and she took her fingers out of him. Rodney looked up in disappointment as a feeling of emptiness overcame him. From his point of view, Kaylynn was playing with her pussy, and excited filled him again.

"I'm ready to bend you over this tailgate and tear you apart," he grinned, jerking his cock as he began to sit up.

"Actually, I have something else in mind," Kaylynn had a devilish grin of her own.

"Oh, yea?" he replied, "something else new?"

"Definitely," she said, "lean back, I want you to relax".

He leaned back as he was told, and Kaylynn slowly stood. As she stood, Rodney could see a lustful fire in her eyes. It also appeared as if she was holding something. Rodney's thoughts were interrupted by something pressing against his wet ass hole. At first, he couldn't place it. Finally, he began to realize what was going on.

"What the fuck? Is that a strap on?" he howled. He tried to move away put she pinned his legs. She was even stronger than he realized.

"Oh no, 'baabbbyyy', it's the real thing," She laughed.

"You. . .you have a dick?" he cried in astonishment.

"Yep," she slid her cock further into his ass as she spoke, "you wanted to be paid back for all your generosity, so here you go."

Rodney could feel her balls against his butt cheeks. He tried to pull away, but he was still unable to move. At first, the burning sensation was too much to handle, but it slowly subsided. He couldn't tell how big her cock was, but he knew it had to be the same size as his own. She pulled out a bit and eased back inside of him again. Rodney couldn't believe what was happening. What worried him the most was the fact he was still hard. He tried again to scramble away but between his legs still being in the air and Kaylynn's strength, there was nothing he could do.

"There's no use trying to run," she growled, "just lay there and take your reward.

Kaylynn began fucking him with a steady rhythm, easing in and out of him. He tried to relax and hope she finished quickly, but it was in vain. He couldn't believe how good it was starting to feel. The burning was now completely replaced by pleasure. He let out moan after moan as he got more into it. It became so good, he started jerking his own cock, relenting to the feeling. Relishing in his excitement, Kaylynn picked up her pace.

"Tried to take advantage of a poor little hitch hiker, huh?" the fire was still in her eye.

"I... I... ugh," Rodney tried to speak through his moans, but couldn't.

Kaylynn hammered her cock in and out of his ass. He had never felt anything like this before. Everything that she had done to him introduced him to a new level of lust he didn't know existed. He looked up at Kaylynn. She was beautiful, caught between the glow of the cargo light and the moon. She bit her lip and closed her eyes as she impaled him. He knew he wanted more of her somehow, but he couldn't even comprehend his own thoughts. He was too wrapped up in the ecstasy of Kaylynn's thrust to think.

Rodney looked back up to Kaylynn as she took off her tank top, revealing her perky tits. Without removing her cock, she hoisted his legs higher and climbed onto the tailgate. She began to fuck him even harder. He didn't think it was possible, but she drilled him as if her life depended on it. Rodney reached out and grabbed one of breasts. They were soft to the touch as he squeezed and pinched the nipple. Kaylynn let out a moan as he teased.

He could see the sweat running down Kaylynn's sweet body. He could feel the sweat drenching his shirt. Sitting up as best as he could, he slipped off his shirt and through it further up the bed of the truck. Kaylynn vigorously worked his hole with her cock, moaning louder and louder as she went. Rodney jerked his cock with overdriven intensity as she her dick slid effortlessly in and out of his once virgin hole. Between their strokes, Kaylynn and Rodney's eyes met and everything around them went silent. Rodney's cock erupted as cum sprayed his chest and stomach. Some even sprayed Kaylynn perky tits. The sight was too much for Kaylynn and, with one final thrust and a guttural roar, she came in Rodney's ass. He felt the warmth fill him, as shot after shot of cum filled him. They stayed still for a moment as they came down from their climaxes. The only noise between them was the sound of their breathing. Kaylynn's cock finally softened, and she slipped out of Rodney's hole. Quickly, she hopped of the tailgate and put on her shorts and top. Rodney tried to move, but his body was still stiff and uneasy. He slid off the tailgate but fell to his knees as he tried to stop her.

"Wait!" he called after her. She had already made her way to the passenger side of the truck and grabbed her bag. He heard the door slam and footsteps heading back towards the main road.

"See you around, asshole," she called as she walked away.

Rodney tried to stand again, but his legs gave away and he fell to his knees again. He could feel the cum slowly leak out of his ass. At his best, he could crawl. He maneuvered around the truck enough to see her silhouette disappear into the darkness.

mrflex37
mrflex37
58 Followers