Shy Sara's First Porno

Story Info
Sara's surprising, rough & thrilling foray into amateur porn.
10.4k words
4.54
32.1k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was written after a number of chats with SubSara69, who wanted help telling the story of her foray into amateur porn and the experiences it brought her. Since Sara has starred in many different porn scenes beyond what is documented in this piece, this is the first in what we hope to be a series.

Sara is very shy, sensitive, and sensual, but is also quite sexually submissive and loves servicing cock and licking pussy when she's told to. She also has a deep love of cum, and has some very erotic experiences earning lots of it.

If rough and sometimes-degrading sex aren't your thing, this won't be a story/ series for you. But Sara is glad that she had these experiences, and now wants to share them in a way that is exciting for readers. She and I both hope you enjoy this story, and stay with us for future ones.


This is the story of my very first porno. Yep, I've actually done a porn shoot. Not just one, honestly. And not just a handful. About 40 different scenes. And not just with one partner per scene, either.

If you just saw me in a cafe or on the street, you might not think much of me. Or maybe you'd think, "She's kinda cute, has a little bit of a girl-next-door look. I bet she'd make a really loving girlfriend."

I'm quiet, kinda short with warm brown eyes, but a lot of guys don't really notice me. Adele may even come to mind since we have the same body type, only I'm a little more pale, and I'm really shy and quiet.

I'm sure most guys have a few friends like me. Kinda ordinary, but if you spend a while with me, there juuuuuuust might be a little spark that blossoms into a tender, loving romance. But if we actually had coffee and biscuits, and you listened to a shy, innocent-looking girl like me talking about what I'd done... what I'd done on video, you'd may need someone to do the Heimlich maneuver on you.

But we'll get to all that.

It all started because of my first boyfriend, Tom. Oh, Tom.

I met him just after I turned 18. He was the first guy that ever really paid attention to me, and Tom was about six years older than me, so it was totally thrilling that a guy like that even gave me any attention at all.

Tom was my first real relationship, like ever. I had truly fallen for him. I was head over heels every time I saw him, giddy every time he held me, thrilled that he wanted to be with someone like me.

I even let him take my virginity. I'd never been with a man like that before, and I loved being under the sheets naked with Tom. I loved how his hands touched my body, while I touched his arms, his back, his hair. And yes, his lovely cock. And his warm, his sexy balls even. I loved feeling Tom inside me. It might seem unusual for a girl to say, but I even loved going down on him, loved feeling his stiff cock in my mouth. It excited me to make him groan in pleasure as he looked down and saw my round, pale, slightly-freckled face, my thick lips wrapped around him. I even loved his cum. I loved swallowing him when he orgasmed in my mouth and god, that guy could cum a lot. I didn't know it then, but it was the start of what would become an ongoing love for men's cum.

But then about six months into my relationship with Tom, there was a fateful day--the one that set all of this in motion. I'd gone over to his flat to visit him, only I hadn't told him or anything since it was a kind of a spur-of-the-moment thing. Normally that was fine. It was something I'd do from time to time.

As I stepped into the kitchen, I called out "Tom?" somewhat cautiously, but didn't hear anything. At first.

Soon, I heard some noises. It sounded like porn. Tom and I had very occasionally watched porn together, while playing with each other, so I assumed that he'd just gotten horny and was taking care of himself. Maybe I could surprise him and we could have a little fun.

But then as I stepped closer to the room, something was off. The bed was making noise and it sounded too realistic. I got closer and closer, already kinda knowing what I might see as I approached the bedroom door.

Then, I saw her on her back. Some skinny, pale slut moaning, with her skin all flushed red. To my horror, I saw my boyfriend, my Tom thrusting in and out of that dumb slut. She was probably in her mid-twenties, some girl I've never ever seen before. Most hurtful of all, she was slim. I'm about a size 16, and have always been really hung up on my size, so even right then, seeing that she was so slim--so slim and stealing my man--that really hurt.

In shock, in disbelief I watched my Tom making this random slut moan for a minute before he suddenly pulled out, no condom nothing, and came all over her body. Some even got on her breasts. Just like she'd done it a bunch of times before, she took her finger and scooped what had gotten on her boobs, and put my man's sperm into her mouth like it was hers, saying "mmmmm".

I couldn't take it anymore. My body was shaking and felt so hot. I growled at them, since they hadn't noticed me yet and yelled "What. The. FUCK!" from the doorway and stormed in. I ran at them really.

I don't even know what exactly happened after that but I was suddenly right by the bed, and I punched her right in the face. It was a pretty good punch. She started screaming and Tom pushed me back as that bitch scrambled away to the corner of the room. I found out soon after that he never told her that he was dating anyone, so she had probably no idea who I was. I guess they met a week or two before, in a bar, and Tom picked her up, I'd find out later.

My first boyfriend, ever, had just cheated on me. And I'd loved him.

Even then, I sorta knew I would need to do something to get his betrayal out of my mind and out of my heart. I knew I needed a rebound or... or something. I just needed to do something wild. I needed to feel as hot as I knew I was. I wanted to get over him. I wanted to get him back, in some way.

I wanted to get fucked. And for someone who had been a virgin just six months before, oh, did I get fucked hard.


A few days after catching my cheating shithead ex-boyfriend in bed, I was at school. It was a very warm June day, too hot and humid for my liking. I felt so heavy from the heat, from the storm of bad emotions that kept me from focusing on anything. I'd barely been able to drag myself to classes, or put on clothes even. I met up with my only real friend, Kate, between classes and she could tell I was not doing well.

We went to the toilet together and I just broke down and sobbed. I told her everything, about what I'd caught Tom doing. About how horrible it was to see it happening right there in front of me.

Kate's a good friend, though. She hugged me and told me to forget him. She said I could do much better than a lying, cheating asshole. She even went out and got me food that day. Kate's the best.

She's around my height, but different in every other way. She's much, much more chatty than I am, and way more popular. Where I'm shy, cautious, and nervous about saying something that might be boring or dumb, Kate just knows how to talk to anyone.

Where I'm a little curvy and uncertain about my looks, Kate's slim and just seems totally comfortable in her own skin. Where I'm like a plain brown-haired girl, she's an eye-catching blonde. Where I love watching tv or getting comfy in bed and burying my head in a murder mystery novel for the whole evening, Kate goes out and socializes all the time.

But she found me sweet and nice to hang out with, and is a really, really nice person herself. We complimented each other's qualities, I guess. We just clicked.

We were also completely open with each other. In the past, she'd told me about when she lost her virginity. And I told her about Tom taking mine. Kate even told me about one time when she's sucked off two guys. They were actually guys I knew, Jason and Bill. At the time I thought it was totally disgusting. I scrunched up my face and said, "Ewwww" when she told me, imagining my cute friend doing that. Kate had teased me, chuckling and saying, Oh don't be a prude, Sara. Cum is delicious. You'll see." She even licked her lips to get a reaction. It seemed so disgusting to me at the time.

But maybe a month after Kate told me that, I wound up sucking my first cock. Tom's cock. That was when I learned that Kate was right. About the taste.

It was six months before I broke down in that toilet with Kate, before getting cheated on. Tom and I had met at McDonalds, gotten some food, and walked back to his place. It was just around the corner. We'd only been hanging out a week, but we had already made out a couple times. We started kissing on his couch and I sat on his body and rocked, I could feel how excited he was under my butt. I'd wanted him so bad, if I'm honest. I'd gotten down and taken off his jeans, saw my first cock. He was rock hard and had a good size, a nice knob. I held it in my hand gently. I pulled the skin back and leaned in and licked the shiny head. Then I sucked him.

It only took me about five minutes to make him finish, that first time I sucked a cock. Licking, sucking, kissing his balls. When Tom came in my mouth, I was really surprised at how sweet his cum was, actually. It wasn't very bitter at all, so I swallowed every drop. And to be honest, Kate was right. I got hooked on cum, on sucking a man like that. I actually sucked him five times in between when we met at 7 in the evening and when my classes started the next morning. I drained his balls that night. And I was so excited to make him go crazy like that. Just a couple weeks later, I let him enter me and take my virginity.

But that morning when I told her about what had happened, Kate also suggested that I get my mind off the whole catastrophe by just hooking up with a random guy, rebounding with some random dude I didn't really care much about. Kinda like some no-strings-attached sex. That seemed very new to me, but Kate was often right about these kinds of things.

So just four days after catching Tom fucking that girl, I signed up for a dating website. It felt weird and vulnerable setting up a profile. I'd never done anything like that before. I kind hated doing a profile and bio and trying to choose which pictures to use to make men think I was hot and interesting.

I don't think I was very good at online dating, because only two guys really responded to my profile in the next few days.

One of them was weird and awkward on the site, so that conversation didn't really go anywhere. But there was another one who seemed kinda cool. Kevin, a 29 year old guy who seemed cute and nice enough for a rebound at least. So I agreed to meet up with him a couple days later.

It was a Saturday afternoon and Kevin wanted to meet at a pub near where I lived, so that's what we did. He was tall, had short brown hair and glasses and was way too skinny for a guy. He was already there at a table when I got there, but as soon as I arrived, he looked up and saw me and I could tell he wanted to leave.

It really hurt, knowing that he already didn't want to have anything to do with me, just after looking at me.

I stayed for just one drink, mostly because Kevin quickly made an excuse and said he should be going. He paid but he left me there at the table, by myself.

The days after that were horrible. They really drained me emotionally. I'd never felt so unwanted and unattractive. I felt like every single guy I'd ever met and who I'd ever meet would want nothing to do with me, romantically. I cried nonstop, basically, for that week..

I also started drinking quite a bit.

My mum worked nights, so I often had the whole house to myself. The quiet, crummy, lonely house. My mum also had a liquor cabinet with a bottle of gin, and some tonic water. One evening, feeling totally terrible about everything, I started drinking. A lot.

I put the TV on but I don't even remember watching it. It was to have some noise, something to try to focus on except my own misery. I drank four gin and tonics in less than an hour and a half. I'd gotten into such a "fuck it" headspace that I intended on finishing the bottle by the time the night was over.

I felt so ugly and unlovable. But at least the buzzing, fake-happy bliss from the gin was making things feel different, in some way.

Then, already pretty drunk, I noticed a message on the dating website. I opened it, with a sense of hope. Maybe someone was interested? But what I saw, I thought was a spam message at first.

It was from some random guy, Jon, asking if I'd be interested in doing some amateur porn. He was doing a startup porn company, so he said.

At first I thought fuck that, no way. But I poured another drink and sat back on the couch. I was kinda curious what it was all about. And besides, there was no one else to talk to. Some things just play on your mind. So I messaged back. I asked what the deal was.

I got a reply almost immediately. He said that he wanted "real people" to make sexy porn videos. Like not the professional stuff with people that look like athletes with perfect skin and perfect lighting and perfect everything. This was the amateur stuff that looked like regular horny people just fucking and having a good horny time time with each, I guess

It was exciting, I admit. The thought of being a porn girl... it seemed SO dirty but also thrilling in a way. I was super flattered, too. Jon kept saying I'd be perfect for it, for the kinds of videos he was making.

I talked to him for about an hour just like that. He got my number and messaged me on WhatApp and we started talking there. He even sent me some videos... I pulled one of them up on my laptop and watched what he had sent.

They videos were of girls my age, mostly in their late teens. One of them was a really sexy video that I still remember... a clip about two minutes long, of a blonde girl. She was slim, which I envied. Average face, I guess, but still very attractive.

The video started out with her just sitting on a leather couch. She really did seem like a regular girl, the kind that would go to my school. She was wearing jeans and a cute, low-cut top. The girl seemed nervous at first, when she was talking to the camera, just answering some questions. Then it showed her starting to take off her clothes.

Then the video cut to the girl on her knees, and she was totally naked. And there were men there now too. It wasn't just one guy... she was surrounded by three of them, all with their cocks out, all fully hard.

The girl in the video was sucking all of those men. She was stroking them, gagging on them even.

And they had really nice-looking cocks. Big, with thick heads. I couldn't help but stare at them as she stroked and sucked them.

I have to admit that I got really turned on, drunkenly watching that video. I hadn't watched much porn before, had just seen the odd clip here and there, but nothing like this. But seeing this girl my age, doing such a kinky thing, like that, for men in their 30s... it got me so turned on. This girl, who was super similar to me, was kneeling in the middle of three strange men with their erections out, naked, just being a happy slut for them and enjoying the attention.

I got comfy on the couch and took my pjs off. I spread my pale thighs apart a little and reached down, between my legs. I found that I was wet. So, so wet. I admit I was imagining I was her. After all, Jon the porn producer was asking me if I wanted to do something like this. He told me that her name was Nikki, a regular girl like me from around here. And I was watching Nikki suck three men. She even got fucked by all of them, but the video clip only showed a short part of that.

I stared at the screen and watched while Nikki sucked and got fucked and even took the cum of all those men, just like Jon said I could do, too.

Jon asked me if I was turned on. With my legs spread on the couch, my head swimming in a tipsy bliss, I was definitely turned on and rubbing my little clit, watching the video on my laptop and texting him on my phone. I told him that yes, I was really turned on.

Jon messaged me, telling me to watch as Nikki got cummed on. In the video, the older men started shooting their cum onto her face. The first shot onto her youthful skin, about four thick, goopy spurts. There wasn't much, but his load was very, very thick. It turned me on a lot to see that, honestly. The second guy had a lot more, and when he finished on her face, it was much more runny and shot into her hair and mouth.

But then I got really, really wet when I watched as the third guy came on Nikki's face. She'd already been glazed by the first two, so she already looked quite messy. But Christ, the third guy... he had a really heavy load. When he started to cum, he just kept going. He must've unloaded onto her with about nine spurts.

She was covered, totally glazed. But she was smiling, too. And she'dopened her eyes. She looked so messy, so slutty in such a hot way. It also was a turn on how in a way she seemed confident, or like she didn't care.

I watched it again. The way she swallowed their big cocks. How rough they were with her face. How even the short clip showed that they definitely all fucked her, too. I watched it a third time, even. Watched those older men doing a messy facial on another ordinary girl like me.

She kept making those three men's big cocks get rock hard, kept making them get off, and kept smiling and laughing as they shot their loads onto her. She didn't seem afraid of them or their sperm, even though she was so nervous at the start of the scene. She'd open her eyes and laugh each time they pumped a fresh load on her. Nikki seemed kinda confident, but in a submissive way. She loved doing that for them, loved making those guys explode in arousal.

In the video clip, she would even scoop up the sticky cum from her skin, and lick it off her fingers. I knew I actually could be like her, that that's what Jon was offering. And I'd get paid to do it.

Jon was even asking me if I was touching myself. I would have never been that open, but being drunk, I told him that yes, I was touching myself.

Honestly, I think I drunkenly watched it eight or nine times that night, and made myself cum over and over, fingers furiously rubbing my small, sensitive clit as I watched Nikki get glazed over and over and over. I was obsessed.

Jon asked me if I'd cum. Again, drunkenly and so horny... I told him that I had.

Then he messaged me, "Well... are you interested?"

I would have never, ever normally even considered it. But being dumped like that, not feeling cute enough for even lame guys like Kevin, and after the alcohol and getting so, so turned on, I told Jon, "Yes"

So then right as I said I was interested, Jon told me that he needed to see some pictures of me naked, to see where I'd fit in, to send to the producer.

If I hadn't been so drunk and horny, this would have never happened, things would have stopped right there.

But instead, I went to the bathroom and sent him a full-body nude. I then proudly sent him pictures of my breasts. I showed him my ass with a photo from behind. I sent him about six photos total. And because he told me to, I even sat on the toilet seat with the lid down, spread my pussy, and took photos of it and sent them to him. I spread my thick, creamy thighs, and sent this "porn producer" a picture of my aching, wet teen pussy.

He said "Hmmm you don't look too bad," and told me he'd need to forward them to the producer. Once I sent them, my heart was racing, wondering what he'd think.

It felt like I was waiting forever.