Shy Sara's First Porno

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Great, very good. Ok Sandra, get on all fours, facing away from Sara," the camera guy said after a little. "Now Sara, kneel on the bed facing her."

I listened to him. He asked me if I liked anal.

Andy came up and I knew I had to suck his cock again, so I opened up and took him into my mouth again. The other guy walked up behind Sandra and started rubbing his knob on her asshole. They were both super hard again, already.

The guy didn't have a condom on or anything. Neither of them did. At no time were condoms even mentioned. That worried me. I hadn't planned to do this, I'd only gotten into the conversation with Jon last night... so I wasn't on birth control.

But I was licking and kissing Andy's firm knob and to be honest, I really liked it. It turned me on a lot. I was kind of indifferent to the guys and what I was doing, before, but I think I started to fancy the guys... I was licking Andy's cock eagerly. Lifting it up, I licked his balls. I wanted his cock so bad, and Steve's too. I wanted to please them. I wanted their cum. I felt so fucking slutty.

I didn't see it happen, but by that time, Steve was already fucking Sandra's ass. I could hear rhythmic slaps over and over and over but I'd been too focused on making Andy happy to notice much else. But then I could hear Sandra moaning. Rhythmic moaning, and sometimes I'd hear her kinda grunt or almost cuss out "Fuck my ass" and "Harder. Harder!"

After a minute the cameraman told me, "Sara, watch his cock fuck her ass," and I had to stop sucking Andy's cock. "That's good. Like that. Now lean over and hold her cheeks open. Look at him going in and out of her. There you go."

I did what he said and watched like he told me. It seemed so filthy and I stared at it as he took her without a condom, but I still obeyed. It was kinda horrible to be that close to him going in and out of her butt, but also really hot.

And then as I was watching right there, the cameraman said, "Sara, do you want to suck Steve's cock?"

Before I had time to think, Steve said, "Oh fuck yes" and pulled his cock out of Sandra's ass. It was right there in front of me, fully hard and twitching. I don't know if I just kind of knew what was expected of me, or if I was turned on, or what, but I just grabbed it. I looked at it. I opened my mouth. And in he went.

I knew I was cleaning his cock right out of Sandra's ass and it definitely shocked me, but I still sucked his his knob just as was expected of me.

As I was doing this for Steve, Andy got behind Sandra and pushed his cock all the way up Sandra's ass, started fucking her hard there too.

The cameraman asked me if I liked how Sandra's ass tasted, and I just smiled sheepishy and said "It's horny" which doesn't even make sense but I guess I wasn't thinking straight with so much happening.

The guys alternated between Sandra's ass and my mouth for a bit. Maybe for twenty minutes, they took turns. Cock in her ass, same cock in my mouth. Other cock pumping in and out of her ass, other cock pumping in and out of my mouth.

After some time, the camera guy told me to get on my back, up on the bed. I knew I was about to get fucked. But then, as instructed, one of the guys started cuffing my wrists to the bedframe with cold, metal handcuffs. My heart started racing

Sandra started squatting over me, and I could see and smell her arousal, her wetness between her big thighs. She was being directed to sit on my face, but then the cameraman said to her, "No, no. Put your legs out in front so you can put all your weight on her face." Sandra lowered herself onto me, asking the cameraman/ director if she should smother me. He said yes. Soon, her whole weight was on my face. I could hardly breathe.

Like, I really couldn't breathe. I was scared. I was panicking, really but there was nothing I could do.

I started to kick, but then I felt one of the guys' rough hands holding my ankles tightly in place so I couldn't even move anymore. I felt totally overpowered and so scared, unable to breathe. I think it might have been maybe 20 seconds but it felt like forever and then I finally heard the camera guy say something and Sandra lifted up a little. I gasped for breath, sucked in air hungrily.

Sandra put her pussy back down on me, but less suffocatingly this time. She also held my ankles so my legs were wide open, my pussy exposed. And then I felt a sensation on my pussy. I felt something warm. A warm knob. It started pushing into me. It was Andy's cock going into me, into my unprotected pussy, stretching me. Even though I knew it might be dirty, it honestly felt so, so good. My body exploded in pleasure.

He started rocking in and out, deeper and deeper. Soon, I felt his balls on my ass. He started to thrust harder.

And then Andy fucked me. He fucked me hard and fast, I could feel his balls swinging against me.

Above me, he was kissing Sandra, and I felt him grunt and grunt and thrust harder. He was inside me without a condom, and had only been fucking me for a minute or two, but I knew what was about to happen. I felt his cock in me, I felt it pulse a little. And then I knew that he was cumming in me. In my unprotected pussy. I'd only been with one man ever before this, and never had done bareback, never been cummed in. But there I was, helpless, taking the I felt it shoot deep into me, like molten lava pushing into my teenage womb.

But while it was happening, I couldn't even breathe. Sandra's weight, her flesh was suffocating me and I tried to shout out that I couldn't breathe but it was impossible, her ass and pussy were muffling me. I tried to shake and writhe but there was nowhere to go, my wrists were cuffed, my ankles held in place as Andy thrust and finished deep in me.

Finally, when Sandra lifted off me I gasped for air and coughed, relieved to be able to breathe. I realized Andy was still inside me, still thrusting in and out of me even though he had cum. His body was above mine. He was looking down at me, with a big smile on his face.

I was kinda scared because Jon had promised me the men wouldn't cum in me but Andy just did. I didn't know if I would get pregnant. Or if Andy was going to give me a STD.

While I was still in a daze, I looked down and watched Andy slide his slippery cock out of me. He kinda crawled upward toward my face. It was semi-hard, kinda flopping and wet but still big. The knob was glistening, with some cum leaking out. He put it in my mouth and I knew I should clean it.

So I did what was expected of me, licking his knob, tasting him and me mixed together. Kneeling above me, he said, "Thaaat's it, Sara. Kiss my knob. Did you like me cumming in you?"

I held the base of his shaft gently and gave it tender kisses on his knob and nodded.

"You want more cum?"

I nodded yes as I licked a drop of his cum drooling out of the tip of his knob.

It was then when I felt another hard cock pressing against my pussy. Steve. Even though Andy was kneeling over me with his knees by my side, so I couldn't really see behind him, I felt his Steve's cock pushing into me. But right as I take the cock in my pussy, I hear the cameraman swear and say that he's going to cum. So in a quick motion, Andy jumped off me and the cameraman took his place, sticking his pulsing cock in my face.

But before I knew it, the cameraman's fat cock was right there, bouncing, pointed right at my face as he stood above me, as he lowered himself. It smelled kinda musky but as he started squatting on my chest, he already started to unload. The first spurt actually went straight into my eye, which stung like crazy.

But at the angle at I wouldn't be able to swallow without choking, so I tried to keep it all in my mouth but there was just too much.

It started going up my nose as he pressed the tip up a nostril and started shooting it up my nose, too.

And I felt him try and hold it back then let out a big surge, a thick load across my face.

And all this was happening with Steve having entered me, he was thrusting in and out of my already-cum-filled pussy.

The next few spurts from the cameraman went all over my face. I had closed my eyes, squished them tightly closed when he shot his load in my eye, but I could feel him going on my face. He was groaning in a low, loud voice. Big, satisfied groans as he was above me, like he hadn't cum in ages. The cum felt hot... like warm hot. It was so thick, not watery at all. And it was collecting in both my eye sockets.

He had his knob by the eye that caught the first spurt, prodding it into my eyelid. Then I heard him say, "Open your eyes," but I didn't because it had already gotten in my eyes.

So he put his hand on my head and with his thumb, put his finger on my eyelid and then forced them open. Then he dripped a big sticky glob of cum right in my eye. He pressed his knob into my eye. It made me yelp and it stung but there was nothing I could do as he rubbed his slick cock on my eye.

Steve was still holding my legs wide open, pumping in and out of me slowly. While I got my pussy fucked, the cameraman kept rubbing his slick, goopy cock all around my face, wiping his cum all over. But by then, Andy had taken the camera, and was standing on the side with his semi-flaccid cock, recording me getting used so brutally by the other two. I was a cummy mess. All I could smell was cum. I felt totally helpless while the men used my body, with all my limbs totally restrained.

I was worried about Andy having cum in me, and now I knew Steve probably would too. The cameraman told me I needed to swallow the cum in my mouth, so I did. But it was as thick as a warm milkshake, and kinda lumpy so it was hard to take down. I felt it slide down my throat slowly, so warm.Even after I swallowed, after I opened my mouth, I could feel it lining my mouth and throat. But I gasped, finally able to take a full breath.

I felt Steve inside me, starting to pound me even harder and faster. I figured he was probably building up toward cumming, himself.

I remember the noise his cock made, going in and out. Like a sucking, slurping noise. His fat cock probably making a vacuum in my pussy, and mixing with my wetness and Andy's cum. I couldn't see him inside me though, because the cameraman was still poking his cock in my face.

"Tell me how it tastes, Sara," he said.

"It's... very salty," I said between licks, looking up at him, "and it's really thick."

"Do you like thick cum?" he asked, and I could feel his semen all over my face, cold and dripping down the sides of my face.

I sighed and said, "Yessss."

He started scooping up the cum with his semi-hard cock and fed it to me. I licked it up off him before he even told me to. He did that a few times, and each time, I lifted my head up to open up, little to lick it all clean, and swallow. I wanted to be a good girl for him.

"You love my cock don't you?" He asked, and told me to suck his dick again, to suck him hard and make him cum again. "I'll shoot another load just as big, Sara."

I was in a daze, still getting fucked hard.

"You're single, Sara," He told me "You should take my cock every day." He said it kinda nicely, sweetly in a way. Like he knew what I needed.

It was weird, it was intimate, in a way. I felt like I really did want him to be happy. Almost like I was falling for him. I nodded and looked up at him, with his fat knob was just laying on my lips.

I just moved my head up, took it fully in my mouth and sucked it. I didn't even know his name but I wanted this man to cum again.. I wanted to make him feel good. So I sucked him to get him fully hard again.

And as I did, I heard Steve down between my legs, still fucking me, calling out that he was about to cum. "Where should I finish?" he groaned.

"Cum in her pussy," the cameraman told him.

I heard Steve grunting and groaning, his older body pushing up against my uplifted legs, and then I felt him finishing inside me. I felt his cum. I felt it shooting up inside me, the second man to ever do that inside me.

He thrusted and writhed and grunted and filled me. Suddenly, the cameraman, above me, said, "That's a wrap!"

Suddenly, the atmosphere changed. All the men that had just cum on and in me got more friendly. Steve and Andy both commented on how amazing I was, on how it was crazy how I was 18 when I seemed younger, so unspoiled. Then without even putting clothes on, Steve and Andy and Sandra headed back downstairs. I guess Sandra had been seated on the sofa in the corner, masturbating as I got used so roughly the whole time.

Once they left, the cameraman undid my cuffs. He knelt on the bed, in front of my face. For some reason, I really, really wanted more of his cum. As he undid my cuffs, my first thought was to grab his cock.

He looked down at me and told me I was supposed to get an hour-long break. "But we can carry on if you want, Sara," he said, smiling down at me.

I have no idea why, I had only just met him, only sucked him for 10 or 15 minutes, and I didn't even know his name. It doesn't make any sense why I was so besotted with him, but I was. So I said yes, I would like to carry on.

And that was only the beginning. I ended up staying there for over 36 hours that time, taking six men inside my holes, having them cum inside me... or maybe it was seven men? And two women, too.

I know it's crazy, since before this day, before my breakup with Tom, I'd only had sex with one guy. But over the next year or so, I'd wind up taking probably 250ish men inside my pussy and ass. And then if you count blowjobs and bukkakes, then there's a couple hundred more cocks I made cum with my hands and mouth and tits.

I was about to gain a lot more experience in being a submissive cumslut for lots and lots of men.