Shy Sara's First Porno

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Did he like my body? Could I be one of his "models"?

Eventually, Jon asked me for more pictures, different angles of my boobs, of my legs. My feet, even. I did what he asked and sent them and waited.

I had to wait another 20 minutes, which also felt like forever.

He asked what I liked about the film he'd sent, and what kind of adult films I'd be willing to try. I told him that I liked all of it, but that I especially liked the cum. When he asked if I was interested in swallowing cum, I told him the honest truth: yes I was, but I'd only tasted one man's cum, but I'd liked it a lot.

All the while I was still drunk and SO horny, so I kept replaying the video, watching those men cum on Nikki over and over and over again, thinking that that could be me soon, too.

When Jon asked me if I'd done any kind of adult shoots before, I told him honestly that I hadn't even done anything like it. He told me that there'd be a shoot about an hour away by train, in London itself. To my surprise, he told me the shoot would be the next morning at 10AM! If I wanted it.

"We're putting together a series called Genuine Reactions that I think you'd be perfect for," he messaged me.

When I asked what that was, Jon told me that the name says it all, basically, "It's where we get cute normal girls like you to try some things on camera, so we can see your reaction to stuff when you try it for the first time." When I asked about an example, he told me he wasn't able to say, or I would be prepared and it would kinda defeat the point. I wouldn't have a genuine reaction to the experience. That made sense, I guess.

He told me that I'd get £300 just for turning up at all in the morning. And if I did the whole video, I'd get £1500 on top of that. I thought, Fuck thats lots of cash for one day of sex. Plus I was so wet, so horny, so needing of attention from a man. I wanted to be like Nikki in the video. I thought fuck it, and agreed to it.

"Don't worry though," Jon assured me in a message about the Genuine Reactions aspect of the shoot. "It's nothing too extreme."

I'd soon find out that he was lying.


In the morning, I was massively hung over. My alarm went off at 8 in the morning, and reality sunk in. The reality of what I'd done, and the pictures I'd sent the night before.

In shock, I looked at my phone, looked at the messages from Jon, the pics I'd sent him, the arrangement we'd made. I felt so completely dirty. He'd sent me some new messages this morning, even.

"We're all set up for you, Sara. Travel light, no underwear. See you soon."

I was kind of panicking. I was thinking, Shit, what do I even do? Am I really going to do this??? Thinking that I'd sent loads of nudes to him, I didn't know what he might do with them. It was such a risky, slutty thing to try to do.

But then I remembered Tom cumming on that random slut's tits. The image was still fresh in my mind. The sadness and anger, deep in my gut and in my chest was still so painful.

So with that in mind, I responded to Jon, saying, "yes on my way x"

I threw on an outfit that made me look sexy. Or slutty, really. A short sky-blue shirt, and a tight white Adidas shirt that really showed off my boobs and body. I knew I looked slutty and I loved it. Even though the skirt barely covered my ass, and you could sorta see through the Adidas shirt. I didn't wear a bra or knickers.

So I walked to the train, and got on it. It was early Sunday morning so it was pretty empty. I feel like it took no time at all to get there, to walk to the house from the train. I had butterflies in my stomach the whole time, wondering, Am I really really going to do this? Plus, I was hung over, so my mouth was dry, my head felt foggy, and I was slightly nauseous.

The address Jon had given me was for a big semi-detached brick house at the end of the street. I was nervous, excited, flashes of Nikki and those men still in my mind. Was this the house that Nikki got fucked in and cummed on? I wondered.

I didn't even have a purse or anything. Just walked up with my phone in my hand, and my slutty outfit, and rang the doorbell.

A guy came to the door, one I'd never met. He was kinda tall and stocky, probably close to 40 years old with brown hair and a short beard. He said, "You must be Sara. Good. Come in."

The house was a little messy, but didn't have as much furniture in it as a house that people would normally live in would have. It had cream-colored walls and a wooden floor, which seemed like it hadn't been swept in ages, and had gathered a layer of grime over the years.

But there was a round wooden table in the kitchen, and once I got inside, the man said, "OK, we should get going. Please take off your clothes and put them in a white box on the table."

I looked at him and froze. It seemed so sudden. "Uh... what?" I asked timidly, wondering if I heard wrong.

The stocky man just looked at me and said, "We're running a little bit late. So if you want the job, take off your clothes, put them in this box, and we'll get you to go upstairs. You'll be in the room on the right, just at the top of the stairs."

Then he waited.

Butterflies in my stomach, my legs shaking, I nodded silently and held the bottom of my shirt. Looking slightly away from him, I lifted it over my head and took it off. Since I had no bra on, my breasts were immediately exposed. I took off my sandals. Then I nervously hooked the elastic of my skirt and bent down, removing them. I put my clothing in the box, like the man said.

I was completely naked in front of this guy whose name I didn't even know. He didn't seem like the Jon I'd been chatting with, but I was too scared to ask and feel dumb.

Like I was instructed, I took my clothes and walked over to the table, where I put my clothing in the big box. There were other clothes already in there. Women's and mens. Shoes, shirts, blouses, trainers, jeans. I put my clothes and my phone in with the rest.

Then the man said, "Actually, I need a few photos of you. Can you go over there. Yes, right there by the sink."

I listened to him and stood there, facing him. He told me to put my hands behind me, on the sink. Then he used his phone to take a full-body photo of me.

"Good, now turn around."

I did it. I heard the sound effect of the phone camera, over and over while he took the photos. The floor was cool on my feet but very dirty. Definitely not hoovered recently. The soles of my feet were almost black, even from just being in there barefoot for a few minutes.

"Step back a little and bend over, hands on the sink."

I did it. I heard him come closer, behind me.

"Spread your legs. Good."

I was so scared, but I did it. The sink was even by a window that faced the street. A big window, and I could even see a bus stop there, with people at at!

The man was taking closeups of my pussy with his phone. He backed up and took full-body photos of me bent over like that, too. I felt so completely exposed. Have I made a mistake? I wondered, my heart racing. This wasn't at all like how Jon said it would be. He said it would all be laid-back, no pressure. That I could kinda decide once I got to the house. But now there was a strange man taking pictures of my pussy from behind, and hadn't even mentioned the £300 just for arriving. I was too nervous to be wet at all, really.

Then the man said, "You're pretty cute."

And he said, "Mind putting the box out back?"

I was confused so I asked what he meant, and he handed me the box, held the back door open and told me to put it in the shed. I had no idea why, but naked and barefoot, I walked across the yard with the box of clothing and put it in the shed, then came back.

Once I came in, the stocky man pointed to the side and said, "Up the stairs, Sara."

So I stepped away. Went toward the stairs. I walked upstairs, went into the room on the right, as I was told.

As I opened the door to the new room, the guy inside said, "Wow, you look amazing hun." and smiled at me.

He had a slim build, was tanned and wearing a white shirt and shorts. Black hair, dark eyes. He was pretty good looking, actually. Better than the downstairs guy, and kinda nicer. But it really scared me to think that this guy that I literally just met was probably going to be inside me like... soon. My stomach felt like it had turned, my legs were shaking, my head was going a mile a minute.

He must've noticed because he told me, "Hey don't worry. Just sit on the bed and try to relax."

So, naked, I sat down on the bed and waited as the guy messed with the camera on a tripod in front of me. It was just a small digital camera, not like a pro one or anything. There was another on the side, and another just sitting on a box near the guy, but pointed at me.

I noticed that the sheets weren't super clean though. It looked like there were some sweat stains or something on them, near the foot of the bed where I was sitting.

So then, just like that, my scene began.

"So Sara, you contacted us wanting to take part in our genuine reactions videos," he said from behind the camera. "And you're up for doing things that are out of your comfort zone, correct?"

I was told by Jon, beforehand, to say yes, so even though I was nervous, I said, "Yes that's right."

So then he walked over to the left, opened a side door and to my great surprise, a naked woman walked in! And she was much older. Probably late 40s, which was a surprise too, because she was older than my mum, who had me when she was pretty young

And this woman was trashy as hell. Bad teeth, huge saggy boobs, even her bleach blonde hair looked matted and greasy. I was kinda in shock, and she looked at me like she wanted to eat me alive, wanted to really use me.

The guy... the camera guy introduced her as Sandra and before I had time to process what was going on, two guys also in their 40s came in through the door. They weren't super fit--dad bods, and kinda overweight. And they were naked, their cocks semi-erect, sort of stirring. One guy stood in front of me, the other in front of Sandra.

I could smell their bodies, their musk. I could smell Sandra's overpowering cheap perfume, too, and her pussy.

Then, the cameraman told us to suck their cocks.

Sandra immediately sprung forward, grabbed the cock of the man in front of her, and kissed it. Like a hungry dog, she started licking it furiously. But I was still scared. It was all too full-on, happening too fast. I'd only been in the house for about ten minutes and already, this was happening.

Since I hesitated, the man in front of me put his leg up on the bed. He leaned in, his cock getting closer and closer to my face.

So I put my hand out to grab it and knowing what was expected of me, I put it in my mouth. It was only semi-hard, but as soon as I got it in my mouth, I felt it growing, stiffening. In shock, I realized that it already tasted like it had just been inside a woman.

But then, the lust started taking over. I started to get turned on, started to enjoy his cock. I kissed his knob. I licked it lovingly. I sucked and licked and looked over and saw Sandra doing the same.

Then very quickly after, the guy pushed me back onto the bed, and not gently. Before I could know what was happening, Sandra jumped between my legs and started lapping at my pussy hard. I couldn't help it... it felt so good, I started gasping, moaning, feeing her warm tongue licking up and down my pussy. Then she'd flick the clit fast with their tongue, then pushed it up and into my pussy.

She even went down aggressively and pushed the tip of her tongue into my asshole. She was trying to push it into my ass. I'd never, ever done anything like that... or had anything like that done to me, to be more accurate. And I definitely didn't expect something like that, so it's embarrassing to say, but I hadn't washed it... I was so mortified, nervous that at any moment she might pull back and scream, "Oh my god that's horrid!" but she didn't.

And as I was writhing and moaning, consumed by lust, the two men knelt on the bed and got their cocks close to my face. With my soft, eager hands, I cupped their warm balls and rubbed them. They weren't very gentle with me though. They kept pushing their cocks into my mouth, almost fighting to poke them into my mouth. They kept jabbing their knobs into my mouth, against the inside of my cheeks.

I tried sucking them and stroking but it was difficult to do with the angle.I was too overwhelmed with stimulation to remember exactly what was happening or what was said, but the cameraman said something about how the men had about a month's worth of cum built up inside them.

Then he told them both to cum on my face, and they started stroking themselves really fast. I kept massaging their balls, so horny, wanting to be sexy and helpful. One of their knobs was over my mouth, the other was pointed at my nose. Sandra was still going crazy on my clit.

Then, the middle-aged guy on my left groaned "Open your fucking mouth" and I felt him start to cum, filling my mouth with his thick sperm. His load was thick, like Tom's had been.

But then the second guy started to cum, and he pushed his fat knob into my mouth at the same time as the first guy.

They were basically wanking themselves off into my mouth. They had been stroking their big smelly cocks,

Both their fat cock heads were alternatively pushing into my mouth, using it for their pleasure, ejaculating into it at the same time.The first older man's load was thick, like Tom's had been. But the second guy's was kinda runny, kinda lumpy. And there was just way too much of it. I could kinda feel one spurting into me, and then the other, alternating, spurt, spurt, spurt, spurt.

But it was too much. There was too much cum, too much force. My mouth would've been completely full just from the first man's load, but with the second one, too it was just too much. With my neck and head at that angle, I couldn't even swallow or I would have choked.

It was a crazy amount, and filling so fast. I could feel my mouth totally full, my cheeks filling with the thick semen. Soon enough, the cum was coming out, dripping down my face. My mouth isn't super big, and I can barely manage one thick knob in there, with my cheek kinda bulging. So I had to just let it happen, let them fill my mouth and let it spill out onto my cheeks and face.

After they'd filled up my mouth, they must've moved a little because I felt them start to shoot the hot cum my face and chest, so I had to close my eyes really quickly. I heard the camera guy go, "Oh Jeeeesus" while they shot their loads all over me. I felt the thick warmth on my forehead, cheeks, lips, chin. When one of them moved his cock from my mouth, some cum even shot up my nose, which felt kinda uncomfortable.

I heard Sandra saying "oh my god" as they did that to me, as they filled my mouth and glazed my face.

When they were finished cumming in my mouth and on my face and body, I heard them sigh and felt them lean back on the bed. Once I knew they were done, I opened my eyes to get my bearings even though there was cum all over my face. They laughed and told me I was a dirty slut. I felt their warm wet knobs wiping on the parts of my cheek and forehead that didn't already get cummed on.

Still holding their cum in my mouth, I looked down at my tits. There were streaks of the men's semen on them, too.

It had all happened so fast. It was only maybe 5 maybe 10 minutes since I'd even seen Sandra or those guys for the first time ever, now they'd already finished on me and in my mouth.

But yesterday, Jon had said that I'd be there a minimum of four hours. So... this was just the beginning. Reality began to set in on me.

And I realized something else that made me nervous. All that cum was on my body, in my mouth... but they had never asked to show them any proof that I didn't have STDs. And if they hadn't asked me, then...

But the cameraman said, "Ok, Sara, can you open up and mix their cum a bit in your mouth?"

I looked at him and listened did what he told, still on my back with my head up a little. I could feel the thick cum mixing and sorta not mixing with the runny cum.

"Yes, like that. Good. Now I'll need you to swallow all that cum."

I gulped it down, so warm and thick. There was so much. It took two gulps actually, and I could feel it all sliding down my throat to my tummy. Only then did I really notice the taste. Salty, and kinda sweet. It was pleasant.

At the cameraman's command, I wiped some of it off my face, kinda cool and congealed, almost, and then licked it up. They told me to keep going until I'd cleaned most of it from my cheeks, forehead and chin, with Sandra crawling up to lick up what had landed on my chest. She did it hungrily, aggressively. But it felt nice, the warmth of her mouth on my, her tongue on my sensitive skin.

The cameraman asked me whose cum tasted best and, sitting up a little, I looked at both cocks, then reached down and grabbed the one on my left, saying I liked how thick his cum was. That was the guy Sandra had started sucking. In a daze, I just sort of found myself leaning to the side a little and involuntarily leaned forward and took him into my mouth again.

He seemed very pleased by that, holding my head. I heard the camera guy chuckle and say, "Oh, she likes you, Steve."

He moved down on the bed a little, lowered himself so he was propping himself up, half-lying next to me. He leaned in and kissed me. I kissed him back. Deeply. Like we were lovers, even though he was probably more than twice my age. I was so turned on I couldn't think at all.

Then this "Steve" got up and got off the bed even though my body was tingling and wanting more attention. The camera guy turned the cameras off and both Steve and the other 40 year old guy, who was named Andy it seemed, stood there and got themselves hard. I just waited kinda quietly, smiling and looking at their groins every now and then as they got themselves worked up again. Sandra just sat in the corner, making occasional noises and touching herself.

I'm not sure if they took pills to help or something but even with how much they just came, they were hard in about 5 minutes again.

I knew what was going to happen. I was going to get fucked. By both of them.

But by then, I was already so crazy turned on that I wanted it really bad.

Once Steve and Andy had gotten hard, the cameras went back on, the cameraman told Sandra and I were to kiss each other. I was reluctant, because I really didn't fancy her and she was even way older than my mom, but I did it anyway. I'd also never kissed a girl before.

But right as I turned to face her, her lips were already on mine, her tongue pushed deep into my mouth, full-on kissing me. Normally I wouldn't be into it, but the cum had really turned me on. I could still taste it in my mouth, still smell it on my face and feel it warm in my tummy. And Sandra was fondling my boobs. Her hand was on the back of my head, pulling my face into as her tongue explored my mouth. I just went with the flow, kind of being submissive to her. I was so wet.

The guys weren't telling me to do it, but I kinda felt like I should kiss her more than just on the mouth. So I kissed her neck, and her chest. Sandra had heavy, saggy breasts and large nipples. Well, big areolas. I took her into my mouth and suckled and I could tell by the noses she made that she really liked what I was doing.

I heard the men calling me a right slut.

Sandra was moaning and it was somehow turning me on even more. I could see her hand between her thick thighs. She was touching her pussy while I sucked her nipples. I could feel her nipple getting hard in my mouth. Even though I'd never done this before, it was sexy.