Shy Vivian the Slut

Story Info
Shy naive Singaporean wife realizes her secret fantasies.
25.7k words
4.76
64.7k
71
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loveking
loveking
1,287 Followers

  1. INTRODUCTION

My name is Vivian. I am a twenty-nine-year-old shy Chinese wife from Singapore. The following story describes my transformation from being a shy and naïve wife to behaving like a slut.

I guess that I should describe myself for those of you who would like to imagine me in the various scenarios that are to follow.

I am quite petite at five feet four inches.

I have dark brown shoulder length hair with well-defined cheek bones.

I guess my breasts are a little larger than average Chinese with big sensitive nipples.

I measure 37C, 27, 37

I keep myself fit with regular exercise.

I like to be clean and hygienic and so keep my pubis and vagina hair free.

I've been married for a few years now. Up until my transformation the only man I had ever had sex with was my husband. It was OK at first but after a while, and talking to friends, I began to feel dissatisfied when comparing my sex life with theirs.

I began reading erotic stories on-line and very quickly discovered a series of stories about non-consensual, taboo and incestual sex. There was one series about a Taiwanese housewife that struck a chord with me. The more I read about her experiences with different men and, shockingly, more than one man at a time the more it fuelled my sexual fantasies.

The more I read the more dissatisfied I became. I very rarely achieved an orgasm with my husband and we very rarely had penetrative sex. His preference was for me to give him oral sex; often in risky places like car parks. Although I always enjoyed giving him pleasure, I very rarely received much more than a quick fingering.

Despite my frustration I was too fearful of the consequences of having an affair. I also lacked the self-confidence to surrender myself to another man.

I then started looking at pornography on-line and quickly concluded that my husband was not very well endowed.

The net result of all of this was to feed my fantasies even more. I started to masturbate regularly, imagining myself as the female in the stories I had read.

My fantasies started to follow a regular theme of being used as a plaything by a man or group of men. Usually foreigners whose penises I imagined to be much larger than my husbands. Just the thought of doing any of this for real filled me with fear and dread but at the same time brought me intense orgasms. I also doubted that even if given the chance to experience something different I would be too shy to reveal my body intimately to another man.

One evening, after a very intense masturbation session and feeling bold, I decided that I would send a message to the author of my favourite stories.

The story web site asked for a return email address and, fearful of using my regular email, I opened a new account. I'm not sure why but I chose the name, secret.slut.

I briefly described myself and asked if he would write a story with me as the female lead character. In truth I never really expected an answer but, the following day the author, Jack, replied.

He said he would love to write a story for me but needed to get to know me better to make the story more realistic.

I felt strangely excited as I replied, answering a series of intimate questions about my appearance, sex life and fantasies.

Although Jack was a total stranger and despite my inherent shyness, I found myself growing to like and trust him, telling him my most secret and intimate fantasies. I told him how it worried me that sometimes, when I was highly aroused, I felt tempted to offer myself to my father-in-law or to one of my teenage nephews.

The email exchanges continued for a few weeks and I realised that he now knew more about me than anyone else.

Jack then asked me to send him a picture of myself so that he could look at it and imagine what he would have me do in the story. I felt extremely nervous about my picture somehow surfacing on the internet and told him I didn't want to do it. He replied that he sympathised and understood totally but over the next few days he managed to persuade me to take a selfie just showing my naked breasts. Somehow the idea excited me.

Nobody would know it was me. So, one evening while alone I decided to do it. I grabbed my mobile, stripped to the waist and imagined it was Jack taking the pictures as I posed. At one stage I even tweaked my nipples to make them more prominent. I picked what I thought was the best picture and, feeling very nervous, attached it to an email. Before hitting 'send' I started to have second thoughts. I felt nervous about such a picture being out there on the web. However, after ten minutes or so, and against my better judgement, I hit 'send'. That's it, I thought, my naked breasts are now out there.

Jack responded very quickly telling me how fabulous my breasts looked and that just seeing them had given him an erection. This boosted my confidence enormously. No man had ever complimented my looks, let alone my breasts.

He also asked if I was curious to see how aroused he had become.

As I wrote my reply, I hesitated a couple times before finally telling him that yes, I would be curious to see a white man's penis. I felt myself blushing as I finally hit the send button.

I had seen quite a few white men's penises in pornography videos on-line but that seemed detached. The idea of seeing Jack's excited me more. By now, after our many email exchanges, I felt like we were somehow closer. Almost like he was a secret lover.

The following day, during a quiet moment at work I opened my private email.

I felt excited as usual to see a new email from Jack in my inbox. I opened it and then panicked. My cheeks turned crimson as I fumbled with the keys to close the page, fearful that a passing colleague would see the image of Jack's erect penis filling the screen.

Later that day when I was alone, I looked at it again. It was a lot larger than my husband's. Jack had his hand wrapped around the base of it and had pulled his foreskin right back to reveal the mushroom shaped head. As I looked at the picture my hand wandered down between my legs. I slipped it inside my panties and started to rub my wetness as I tried to imagine sucking Jack's penis and then how great it would feel to have him take me; to have him strip me naked, feel his lustful gaze roam over my exposed body and then to thrust his erection deep inside me. I was soon climaxing and wishing that I was brave enough to experience something like that for real.

After a few more email exchanges he convinced me to send another, more intimate picture.

My immediate reaction was to reply and say no but for some reason I wanted to please him.

My husband wasn't due home for at least another hour and, despite telling myself that it was wrong, and I shouldn't do it, I picked up my phone, headed to the bedroom and stripped naked. I found a tissue box to prop up the phone in front of me. Remembering how I'd seen girls pose in porno pictures I set the phone camera to 'delay timer', hit the button and then quickly opened my legs. I used my fingers to pull open my labia and then felt ashamed as the phone flashed. I repeated the exercise a few times and then reviewed the pictures. I found it very difficult to come to terms with what I had just done.

However, as I picked what I thought were the two best ones and attached them to my reply to Jack, I realised how aroused I felt.

Like before I started to change my mind about sending them. Various thoughts raged in my head like, supposing my husband finds them, or anybody else that I know. Eventually, with great trepidation I finished my reply to Jack and told him how scared it made me feel and that I did not want to send any more.

Knowing how unlikely it would be I then added that I'd rather he visited, took me away and did whatever he wanted with me, treat me like a total slut, rather than risk others discovering the contents of our on-line relationship.

A feeling of embarrassment came a day later when I read his reply.

Just knowing that Jack had been gazing at a picture of my exposed vagina gave me a nervous thrill but then, as I read that he could see how aroused I was because the picture showed my juices starting to ooze out, it made me blush.

During our email exchanges Jack tried to encourage me to me more self-assured and confident. To be proud of my body and to be aware of other men checking me out to boost my self-esteem.

My husband was very strict in insisting that I always dress conservatively when going to work or when I was not with him.

The exception was when we attended parties or work-related banquets where he was accompanying me.

One such occasion was a family reunion banquet to celebrate the Chinese New Year.

I had recently bought a new dress. My husband thought it made me look tarty but said I could wear it to the banquet. The dress was red, shorter that I would normally wear and with a plunging neckline that showed my cleavage.

I felt self-conscious when we arrived at the venue, wishing that I had worn something more conservative. However, after the first hour or so and a few glasses of wine, I began to feel more relaxed. I had noticed my father-in-law and one of my nephews checking me out during the evening. Remembering how Jack had suggested that I try to be more outgoing I took his advice and, feeling emboldened, I walked over to the table where my Father-in-law and nephew Gavin were seated. As I stood opposite them, my father-in-law said, "Vivian could you please pass me that plate in front of you. Normally, when wearing a low-cut dress, I would place my hand up to my chest to modestly cover my cleavage when leaning forward. This time I looked my father-in-law in the eye and then bent forward. I felt a sudden wave of shyness but at the same time a nervous thrill as I saw my father-in-law's eyes shift downward and gaze at my partially exposed breasts. Glancing toward my nephew Gavin I noticed that he too had his gaze fixed to my breasts. The moment was fleeting but during the evening I repeated the move a few more times, each time trying to pretend that it was purely accidental.

Nothing was said but later in this story you'll learn that it was far from unnoticed.

  1. JACK'S VISIT

Jack and I continued to exchange emails. He would tell me about all the things he wanted to do with me and I suppose eventually I became infatuated by the idea of having sex with him but felt safe in the knowledge that as he was six thousand miles away it would never happen.

My husband had gone overseas on a business trip for two weeks and, during his absence, I found myself reading more of Jack's stories and masturbating each evening before going to sleep.

On the third day I checked my email as usual in the morning, hoping that Jack had sent one.

My heart skipped a beat and I panicked as I saw an email from Jack in my inbox with the subject line 'My Visit to Singapore.'

With my heart pounding I opened it and read,

"Hi Vivian,

I arrive in Singapore tomorrow for an extended business trip. I will have a lot of free time and am hoping that you will agree to meet me. Maybe we can satisfy some of your naughty fantasies!

Jack

Suddenly my seemingly safe fantasy world was becoming real. I could feel myself starting to panic. The man I had shared my intimate pictures and fantasies with was actually going to be here in Singapore. The western man whose erect penis I had imagined penetrating me on numerous occasions whilst masturbating would be arriving tomorrow.

Remembering how I had told him he could do whatever he wanted with me if he ever visited Singapore, I felt panicky, knowing that if I agreed to meet up with him it would appear to him like a green light to do whatever he wanted with me. I knew that if I agreed to meet him, I would be too weak to resist his advances.

During the day whilst at work, I resisted the urge to reply to him. The temptation to meet him was hard to resist. I knew that it would probably change me for ever. I knew that I should refuse; I was too innocent and naïve; a married woman.

However, back home that evening I could not deny the underlying excitement that had been lurking in my head all day. The tingling of my nipples and the almost constant wetness between my legs as images and emotions filled my head of this western guy Jack undressing me, running his hands all over my body, and then taking me until he fulfilled his lust deep inside me.

I sat down at my computer and opened Jack's email. I remembered all my frustrations about my marital sex life and my fantasy desire to experience what it might be like to be one of the females in Jack's stories.

I realised that Jack's timing was perfect because my husband was away for two weeks.

I finally decided to reply to Jack and agree to meet him. I told him that I hoped he would not be disappointed and that he might have to be patient with me.

Having written my reply, I quickly hit 'send' before I changed my mind.

The following morning, I called my office and arranged for a week's leave.

"This is it," I thought. I'm really going to do this.

As I repeatedly checked my email, eager to see a reply from Jack, I had butterflies in my stomach and my head was filled with questions like;

What should I wear?

What underwear?

What if he doesn't like me when he sees me?

What if I don't like him?

How will I recognise him? I'd only seen his penis!

How would he recognise me?

Would I really be able to go through with it?

Finally, I had a reply from Jack. My heart skipped a beat as I read,

Hi Vivian,

I'm finally here in Singapore and very excited by the prospect of meeting you.

I am staying at the five-star hotel in Orange Grove Road and would love to meet you after lunch at say three-o-clock.

I'll be waiting for you in the main reception area immediately opposite the reception desk. I'll be wearing a dark blue suit and reading an English newspaper.

To help me recognise you when you arrive please wear the red low-cut dress you told me about.

See you soon

Jack

I had a few hours to get ready and decided to take a shower. With the water cascading over my naked body I subconsciously ran my hand down over my pubis checking that it still felt smooth and hair free.

Having finished my shower and dried off I walked naked into my bedroom. I stood in front of my full-length mirror looking critically at my body. The butterflies in my stomach had not calmed at all. If anything, they were worse as I imagined that the mirror was Jack; checking me out from head to toe. My husband was the only man to have seen me naked but soon, in just a few hours, A western man I had never met before would be expecting to take off my clothes; touch me all over and have sex with me.

Despite my strong feelings of shyness and self-doubt I knew, deep down inside, that I would submit to him and let him have his way with me.

The time flew by as I got dressed and prepared to leave. I had decided to wear a matching set of black lace bra and panties beneath the red dress and a pair of black four-inch heel stilettos. Except when going out during cooler evenings I never wear pantyhose, so I kept to that and decided to go bare legged.

I checked my makeup and then called a cab.

The journey from my apartment to the hotel took about thirty minutes in the afternoon traffic. The cab dropped me off at the hotel reception area.

The butterflies returned with a vengeance as I made my way self-consciously into the luxury interior of the hotel reception hall.

I glanced around nervously and then my heart stopped as I spotted the tall and ruggedly handsome western man sitting opposite the reception desk. He was reading a copy of the English Times newspaper. I saw him glance in my direction before standing up and walking toward me. He was a lot older than me and as he approached, I could sense that he was very self-assured and confident.

He stopped in front of me held out his hand and said, "you must be Vivian. You look stunning."

As he spoke, I watched his gaze move casually down to the short hemline of my dress and then slowly upwards, pausing at the plunged neckline before looking directly into my eye.

I felt awkward and blushed furiously as I shook his hand and thanked him for his compliment.

"Would you like a coffee?"

"Yes please," I said, rather too eagerly, knowing it would delay the inevitable of going to his room.

He guided me to a table and as we sat, he waved his hand to attract a waiter and ordered coffee.

As we sat and drank, I found him very easy to talk to. Although we had only just met in person, I kept reminding myself that he had seen my naked breasts and exposed vagina.

Jack continued to compliment me. Telling me how sexy I looked in the revealing red dress. Despite making me blush I felt my self-confidence growing.

As we chatted, he suddenly said, lean across toward me and show the view you gave your father-in-law and nephew Gavin when you last wore that dress.

I glanced around a little nervously then, confident that no one was watching, I leaned toward Jack and saw his eyes fix on my further exposed cleavage.

I sat back and smiled shyly as Jack said, "I can't wait to see more of your lovely breasts again."

Suddenly feeling more confident I blurted out, "have I made you stiff again?"

He grinned and replied, "you'll find out soon when we go up to my room but before that I have a challenge for you."

Still grinning he said, "don't worry, I don't want any more revealing pictures."

I had already decided that I would do whatever this charming man wanted but still gasped and looked shocked when he said, "I want you to go to the lady's rest-room, take off your panties, bring them back here and give them to me."

I started to protest but then gave in as he said with a cheeky grin, "you might as well take them off now. It will save me the trouble later."

I felt as though I was in a strange dream as I stood up, grabbed the small handbag I had brought with me, and headed off to the lady's rests room.

As I closed the door on my cubicle, I felt like a naughty school girl as I reached up under my dress and pulled down my panties. As the cool air wafted briefly between my legs and over my wetness, I realised how aroused I was.

I put the panties in my handbag and then walked back to where Jack was sitting. It felt very strange to be in a public place without any panties on. I knew that it was irrational, but I felt fearful that the people standing around in the foyer somehow knew.

I sat down opposite Jack who grinned broadly as he said, "give me your panties Vivian."

With my cheeks blushing I reached into my bag and discretely pulled out the panties, screwed them into a tight ball and passed them to Jack.

I then wished that I could somehow vanish down into a hole and hide as Jack spread my panties out on the table, found the gusset, lifted it up to his nose and said, "I love the smell of an aroused woman."

He then screwed them back into a ball, put them in his jacket pocket,

stood up and said, "come on Vivian, I'll show you my room."

"This is it," I thought as I stood and started to follow him to the elevators, acutely aware of my lack of panties and an increasing wetness between my legs.

We entered the elevator and Jack hit the button for the top floor. The doors slid shut and the butterflies returned. As the elevator started its ascent Jack moved up close and embraced me. My breasts were pressed lightly against his chest as he leaned in and, with his mouth almost touching my ear, asked softly, "scared?"

"A little," I replied, "this is all a new experience for me."

loveking
loveking
1,287 Followers