Shy Vivian the Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just sat in stunned silence as my father-in-law said, "I have a friend who works for the security at the hotel. Mr Jack is a regular visitor and always stays in the same room. After seeing how many different females have visited him and his friends over the past few years my friend decided to not only keep a close check on the security cameras but also to add hidden cameras in the bedroom. Whenever Jack was staying, another guy in the building opposite would use his long lens to capture the scenes on Jack's balcony. He told me that he particularly enjoyed watching you leaning naked over the balcony with your tits swinging as Mr. Jack fucked you from behind."

He then paused for moment before saying, "You're quite a little slut aren't you Vivian?"

I remained silent and in shock as he said, "well?"

I pleaded with him, "Please don't tell my husband,"

He chuckled and then replied, "my silence will depend entirely on you."

I looked across at him, instinctively knowing what he would want but hoping that there was another way as he said, stand up Vivian.

I did as he asked and then he continued,

"Now stand in the middle of the room facing me."

I shuffled backwards, away from him until I was in the middle of the room.

He leaned back in the chair grinning as said, "from the moment my son introduced you to me as his future wife I only had one thought. Do you know what that was?"

I just mumbled saying, "I don't know. Perhaps you thought I was not good enough for your son?"

He grinned again saying, "No Vivian, my overwhelming thought was that I wanted to fuck you."

As he spoke, I saw his gaze appraising me from head to toe. I watched with increasing unease as he boldly rubbed the obvious bulge that had appeared in the front of his trousers as he continued, "At that family banquet earlier this year I began to realise that you might be a slut after displaying your cleavage so obviously to me and your nephew. Over the years I've often fantasized about your big tits and now you're going to show them to me.

Take off your dress Vivian."

I could see the lust in his eyes as I pleaded, "please don't make me do this."

"I'm not making you do anything," he sneered, "you have a simple choice, either do as I say, or I leave right now and send the videos and pictures to my son to show him what a slut his wife is. "It's entirely up to you."

My mind was in turmoil as I looked at his lust filled expression. I fought desperately to suppress the thought that during my masturbating sessions this type of scenario had featured regularly as I toyed with myself to an orgasm. The major difference of course was that this was for real, not just a wild fantasy.

Knowing I had little choice I reluctantly reached up behind me and unzipped the back of my dress.

"Come on Vivian," take it off and let me see what you've got underneath."

Despite the experiences I'd had with Jack and then with his friends, it now seemed like a distant dream and I had reverted to my old shy and timid self.

With my cheeks flushed crimson I eased the dress off of my shoulders and pushed it down over my thighs.

I then stepped out of it and tossed it onto a nearby chair.

Standing there facing my father-in-law wearing just my bra and panties felt completely wrong but I knew I must go along with his wishes to avoid any confrontation with my husband.

"My father-in-law then said, "turn around slowly Vivian."

I did as he asked cringing and gazing down at the floor as he commented, "mmm, nice arse."

Completing my turn and facing him once more me said, "Now take off your bra and show me your tits."

He was still stroking the bulge under his trousers as I shyly reached behind my back and unfastened my bra. Taking a deep breath, I then slipped the shoulder straps down holding the cups in place to cover my breasts.

"Don't try to delay the inevitable Vivian," he said, "toss your bra onto the chair and show me your tits."

I did as he asked and revealed my breasts to him.

"Your tits look even better than I had imagined," he said, "now show them off nicely to me my placing your hands behind your head and then do a slow pirouette."

Doing as he asked made me feel more of a slut as I realised that posing like that caused my breasts to jut out.

I then started to turn slowly, listening to him saying, "I think that this is arousing you Vivian. I can see my slut-in-law's nipples are looking stiff and erect."

If it was possible to blush a deeper shade of crimson, then I would have as I realised, he was right. Not only were my nipples tingling with arousal, but I could feel a damp patch spreading in the gusset of my panties.

I completed my turn and as I faced him once more, I was thinking, maybe I am a slut.

I still had my hands clasped behind my head, displaying my breasts to him like a cheap striptease artiste or nude model when I saw him reach for the zip of his trousers.

Despite feeling vulnerable and apprehensive I could not take my eyes off the front of his trousers as he unzipped himself, reached inside and then eased out his fully erect penis. My initial flippant thought was that penis size is not necessarily be inherited. My gaze roamed over both the length and the girth of his impressive manhood noting that it was much larger than his son's.

"This is the effect you have had on my cock so far Vivian," he said as he wrapped his hand around it and pulled back his foreskin to expose the shiny purple head.

Starting to slowly masturbate he said, "take off your panties and let me see that lovely hairless cunt of yours".

His words were crude but instead of feeling insulted I felt a tingle of excitement as, resigned to my fate, I slipped my thumbs under the waistband of my panties and pushed them down over my hips revealing my hairless pubis.

"Take them right off Vivian and bring them over here."

As I slid my panties down and off. Still holding my panties in my hand, I glanced up at my father-in-law stroking his erection and wondered what other indignities he had in store for me.

Now completely naked I walked over and stood nervously in front of him.

"Now give me your panties."

He grabbed them from me and to my total dismay held them up, found the damp gusset and held it up to his nose. "Just as I thought," he said, "a slut on heat."

He then grabbed my hand and guided it to his erection saying, "touch my cock Vivian, wrap your hand around it and try to imagine how it will feel when I fuck you and it is deep inside you.

As I leaned forward a little and wrapped my hand around his shaft I gasped as he suddenly thrust his hand up between my legs. My instinct was to press my thighs tightly together in self-defence. However, with his hand trapped just a few inches from my crotch he said sternly, "open your legs slut. Shift your feet apart."

Still leaning toward him I reluctantly started to shift my feet apart.

"Wider slut!" he barked.

With one final movement I shifted my feet wide apart and could instantly feel my wet labia being exposed as he thrust his hand all the way up, pressing his fingers up against my parted labia.

I felt the tips of his fingers trace around the moist extremities of my labia, teasing and pulling on my generous lips.

As his fingers explored between my legs he commented, "it feels like you are more than ready to have me fuck you Vivian. First though, let go of my cock and move back a little so I can get a good look at what I'm getting."

I released my grip on his shaft, stood upright and shuffled back a little.

I felt very self-conscious as his gaze roamed over my naked body before saying, "turn around and bend right over".

I'd already reluctantly accepted that he was going to have sexual intercourse with me but realised that he wanted to humiliate me further before satisfying his carnal lust.

I slowly started to bend over, obeying his instructions as he said, "keep your legs straight and shift your feet apart."

I lowered my head as far as I could until I could feel my wet labia gaping open.

"That is a great view Vivian, but you need to show me more. Lift your hands up behind you and pull your buttocks apart."

"Please, I begged, this is so degrading."

"You didn't seem to mind when you were so crudely displayed to those four men in the hotel room. Now do as I say and spread your backside so I can see your arsehole."

Deep down I knew that I would have to do everything he wanted to keep him from telling my husband.

Feeling very cheap and slutty, I did as he asked, reaching back and pulling my buttocks apart.

"Wider!" he barked.

I was looking at him upside down from between my open legs. I watched as he stood up and moved closer saying, "stay like that so I can see your arsehole."

As he stopped behind me, I felt ashamed knowing that he was staring directly at my exposed anus and genitalia.

I tensed the muscles in my legs as he suddenly placed his hand on my inner thigh. He paused for a moment before sliding it upwards. I felt his fingers probing and pulling at my labia and then gasped again as he pushed two of them up into my vagina exclaiming, "Mmm, you're nice and wet Vivian."

He moved his fingers in and out of me a few times, obviously coating them with my juices before pulling them out and pressing one against my anus.

"No, please, not my bottom," I pleaded.

He laughed, pushing the tip of his slimy finger into my anus before saying, "I'll save that for another time. Now go and bend over that table.

I walked over to the table which was at one end of the room and leaned against it using my hands and arms for support.

He used his feet to shift mine apart and rearranged my position so that my backside was now up high as I leaned down onto the table.

I felt him roughly shove a couple of fingers into my vagina and then hold it open as he nestled the head of his penis in between my oozing lips.

His hands then reached under my body and grabbed a breast in each hand as he said breathlessly, "this is what I've dreamed of for years you little slut," and plunged his penis into me.

"I hope you are on birth control," he said, "because I'm not stopping until I've emptied my spunk inside you."

I just mumbled, "it's OK, as he started to take me with deep powerful thrusts.

He was soon pumping in and out of me gripping my breasts like handles.

Despite the shame of the situation I felt the familiar signs of my orgasm building rapidly.

I no longer cared about the situation or what he might think of me. The way in which he was roughly mauling my breasts and the feeling of his generously sized penis thrusting inside me was causing me to whimper and groan with each inward thrust. The room was filled with the sounds of lust filled sex; flesh slapping against flesh, my heavy breathing and his.

I felt his thrusts becoming faster and more powerful, his breathing now in perfect time with mine. The first wave of pleasure coursed through my body causing me to scream as he exclaimed hoarsely, "take this you little slut."

With his thighs slapping against my buttocks and my screams filling the room I felt him ejaculate deep inside me, flooding my insides with his semen.

Slowly, as our breathing returned to normal, he pulled out of me saying, "now lick me clean Vivian. I obediently turned around, knelt in front of him and took his softening penis into my mouth. I licked off my own juices and the last few drops of his semen before releasing my lips and standing up.

As he swiftly put his now limp penis back inside his clothing and zipped himself up, I asked, "how many people have seen the pictures and videos of me?"

"Just a few," he said, "I'm sure that they will make themselves known to you."

He then picked up his laptop walked to the door and left.

I just stood there in the empty room, naked and with my father-in-law's semen dribbling down the inside of my thighs as I worried about who else had seen the videos and what would be expected of me to keep them quiet.

A few days later, worried that someone might find the email account I had created when communicating Jack, I deleted it together with all the attachments. I also tried to clean all my browsing history and anything else I could think of on my laptop that would be incriminating.

HUMILIATED AND USED BY MY NEPHEW

Having deleted many files I discovered that my laptop had crashed. I tried all the usual tricks but could not make it work.

In desperation I called my nephew Gavin. Like most young men he was brilliant with computers.

He agreed to come around the same evening and see if he could fix it.

I was still dressed in my work clothes of a blouse and skirt. It was too warm for pantyhose, so I just had bare legs. I busied myself with some housework and then, at around 7pm Gavin arrived.

He followed me to a table in the kitchen where I had left the laptop.

"Show me what the problem is," he said.

I sat down and he stood behind me. I opened the laptop and showed him the log on screen which appeared to freeze each time I entered my username and password.

Still sitting in the chair Gavin reached over me and typed in a few commands. After a few swift keystrokes everything seemed OK and was back to normal.

As he finished using the keyboard, I was expecting him to stand up as I said, "thanks Gavin," you've worked your usual magic again. Can I get you anything? A drink or something?

I was then shocked into silence. He moved his hands from the keyboard and grabbed my breasts saying, "Everything I need is right here."

I instinctively went to grab his hands and pull them off me as he said, "I loved the video of you in the hotel room."

I froze allowing his hands to remain on my breasts as he continued, "After that family banquet when you were showing off your tits in that revealing dress, I had regular fantasies about you."

As he spoke, he started to unfasten my blouse before continuing, "and tonight, unless you want me to tell hubby or perhaps even send him a copy of the video, you are going to help make my fantasies come true."

My blouse was now completely unfastened, and Gavin was leaning over me saying, "I've always wanted to see and touch your big tits." As he spoke, he slid a hand inside my bra, found one of my nipples and pinched it lightly between his thumb and finger.

The situation felt so wrong. In my mind Gavin was just a boy, not the young man that had recently turned eighteen.

As he toyed with my nipple he said, "your body looked even better in the video than I had imagined. Your tits looked fantastic, but I was particularly turned on to see that you shave your pussy."

Just listening to my young nephew casually talking about my naked body made me cringe with embarrassment which was made worse when he said, "I'm looking forward to seeing you totally naked and getting a close up view of your hairless pussy and your cute little arsehole this evening.

Gavin then gave my nipple a painful pinch as he said, "stand up aunty slut, take off your blouse and bra and show me your tits.

As I stood, he turned the chair around and then sat down looking at me.

"Come on aunty slut," he said with a playful grin, "don't be shy, get your tits out."

I took off the blouse and then reluctantly reached behind me and unfastened my bra. Pausing for a moment to gain courage I then pulled off my bra, tossed it to one side and stood in front of him with my breasts exposed.

I saw his gaze switch from one to the other as he said, "ever since you teased me at that family banquet, I have imagined a moment like this. I've imagined it many times in the privacy of my room, masturbating until I shot my load. Tonight, instead of wasting that load of cum it will be shooting inside you. The only unknown now is which of your three holes will get it. Perhaps I should try all three before making up my mind. Now sit on my lap"

I did as he asked, feeling very shy and awkward as he playfully slapped, wobbled and groped each breast. After a while he concentrated on playing with my nipples; lightly circling each nipple with a finger and then leaning in and taking one between his lips. He sucked and licked each one in turn until they were both stiff and erect. He continued to play with them for a while, causing me to start feeling aroused.

With his mouth once again locked onto one of my erect nipples I felt his hand start to slide up under my skirt. I instinctively clamped my thighs closed, trapping his hand between them.

He immediately bit my nipple painfully, pulled his mouth away and said, "open your legs."

Knowing that I had no choice I relaxed my thighs and let my knees fall apart.

I felt his hand move slowly up the inside of my thigh and then his fingers brush over the gusset of my panties. He pressed the gusset between my labia and then much to my further embarrassment exclaimed, "aunty slut is getting wet!"

He used his hand to push my thighs further apart and then ran his fingers along the edge of the gusset, gradually easing it inwards until one of my outer labia was uncovered. He brushed his fingers over my moist lip, teasing and pulling until finally saying, "stand up and take off your skirt."

"Please don't make me do this, it's not right." I pleaded.

Gavin chuckled and said, judging by how wet your crotch is it seems to me that you want me to carry on. Now stand up and take off your skirt."

He slipped his hand out from under my skirt as I stood up. I unfastened the waist, unzipped it and pushed it down over my thighs before kicking it away across the floor.

Standing there wearing just my panties he said, "turn around slowly and let me look at you. I did as he asked and when I was facing him again, he said, "you've got a great body aunty, great tits and a lovely arse. Now turn your back toward me." I turned to face away from him.

"Move back closer to me."

I shuffled back until I felt his hands rest on my hips.

He ran his hands down the outside of my thighs, paused at my knees and then said, "move your feet apart."

As I shuffled my feet apart, he barked, "wider!"

Doing as he asked, I then tensed as he slid his hands up the inside of both thighs. He stopped about an inch away from my crotch and massaged the soft tender flesh at the very top. As he teased my sensitive flesh his fingers crept closer and closer to the gusset of my panties until the tips of his fingers started to creep under the gusset and touch my labia. He ran his fingers back and forth teasing my outer lips until without warning he pushed the gusset to one side and slid a finger right up into my wetness exclaiming, "you're so wet I think you must be enjoying your young nephew abusing you."

I said nothing, feeling a confusing mixture of shame and arousal as he said. "Turn around and take off your panties aunty."

I turned to face him, slipped my thumbs into the waistband of my panties and slowly eased them down over my hips. I hesitated, feeling ashamed of what I was doing but, unable to deny the excitement that I felt, continued to take them off completely. I felt vulnerable as I stood totally naked in front of him knowing that I would have to submit to anything he wanted if I was to keep my secret from my husband.

Gavin was gazing directly at my hairless pubis as he said, "open your legs."

Having slowly shifted my feet apart he added, "now look at me."

I looked down and watched his gaze move from my hairless pubis, up over my belly, then pausing at my breasts before looking me directly in the eye.

I felt uncomfortable holding his gaze but did my best as he reached between my open thighs and cupped my genitalia in his hand saying, "do you like me touching your cunt?"

That word again. It sounded crude and insulting but at the same time sent a small thrill through my body.