Shy Vivian the Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loveking
loveking
1,292 Followers

"Well?" he asked impatiently.

"Yes," I murmured.

Still holding his gaze, I tried my best to remain impassive as his he teased my wet labia with his fingers. I then failed to suppress a gasp as his roaming fingers slid between my moist lips and started running back and forth in my wet slit.

I saw him grin and then gasped again as he slid two fingers up inside my oozing vagina. He moved them in and out curling the tops of his fingers toward him which pressed against a sensitive spot inside my vagina as he said, "it feels as though aunty slut is ready for some cock."

Slipping his wet fingers out of me he wiped them on my thigh and said, "get up on the table and lay on your back."

I then protested, "it's too hard."

He quickly got up, walked over to the couch and brought back two cushions saying, "here, lay on these."

I placed the cushions on the table and then climbed up and lay down on my back. The table wasn't long enough to accommodate all of me, so my legs were dangling down one side.

Gavin stood near my legs and said, "bend your knees and lift your feet up onto the table."

As I struggled to do as he asked, he lifted each foot in turn, causing my knees to bend. He placed each of my feet flat on the table before grabbing my knees and pushing them apart. Seeing his gaze now firmly fixed on my totally exposed genitalia reminded me of visiting the gynaecologist. Except Gavin was not a doctor and sooner or later I knew he would be climaxing inside me.

With my knees wide apart, I could feel that my outer labia were gaping open as Gavin lowered his head between my thighs.

I felt the same mixed emotions of shame and arousal as I felt his hot breath between my thighs. My younger nephew, a relative, in my mind still a young boy, was not only staring at my completely exposed labia but was about to lick me: I hoped.

It felt like a small electric shock as his tongue slurped between my gaping outer lips, starting at the bottom and then briefly flicking up over my clitoris. He repeated this slowly over and over; his tongue pushing between my oozing lips before passing over my clitoris.

Gradually he started to concentrate more and more on my clitoris, or more accurately, licking around it, teasing me by not actually touching it. I wondered where my young nephew had learned his skills at such a tender age as he brought me closer and closer to an orgasm. I started to thrust my hips against his tongue at which point he enveloped my clitoris with his lips and slipped a finger into my vagina.

I was now beyond guilt or shame as my only focus was to climax. My head was filled with images and memories of being in Jack's hotel room as my breathing became ragged. Gavin's mouth and tongue felt lewdly sensuous as I started to scream out with each breath. I felt his finger slip from my vagina and push into my anus as my screams became one long howl of pleasure.

He stopped licking but kept his mouth pressed against my oozing slit for a while until my breathing returned to somewhere near normal.

He then stood up and grinned; my juices smeared around his mouth as he said, "now it's my turn."

It was then that I realised his finger was deep inside my anus. I felt him wriggle it as he said, "my girlfriend refuses to let me fuck her arsehole so I might give yours a go."

"Please don't," said, "it's very wrong."

"it might be very wrong, but I saw in the videos that you enjoyed having a cock in both your arse and your cunt at the same time."

I said nothing, knowing that he would do as he wished.

He then continued, "I also noticed that you looked very skilful with your mouth. "

As he spoke, he walked around the table and stood behind me. He then pulled me back a little until my head was hanging down over the edge of the table.

I watched as he unfastened his trousers and then dropped both his trousers and underpants to the floor to reveal his erect penis. Once more I realised how small my husband's dick was as I looked at Gavin's impressive manhood, albeit, upside down.

He moved closer until his penis was laying against my face. Reaching forward he grabbed a breast in each hand, kneading them like dough and saying, "you really have got great tits aunty now open your mouth and show me how a slut sucks cock."

Still in a post orgasmic state I realised this was part of my long-held fantasies of being used, a receptacle for semen.

I opened my mouth and, as Gavin adjusted his position until the head of his erection was brushing my lips, I stuck out my tongue and licked it. After a few licks he started to push it between my lips.

He released my breasts, held my head and said, "Let's see how far you can take it in aunty. A good slut should be able to take it all and press her lips against my pubic hair.

With my head hanging over the end of the table he placed his hands against my ears and started to thrust into my mouth, gradually going deeper.

In no time at all his glans were repeatedly touching the back of my throat. I briefly gagged a couple of times but soon recovered before my lips were being crushed repeatedly against his course pubic hair and his glans entered my throat.

With each inward thrust his scrotum slapped against my nose. I expected, and was ready, for him to ejaculate directly into my throat but he suddenly stopped, withdrew his penis and said, "you're very good at that aunty, I was very tempted to cum in your throat but I want to try your other options first.

Now get off the table for a minute."

I did as he asked and watched as he first kicked off his trousers and underpants, tossed away the cushions and said, "now bend over the table."

I stood at one end and leaned forward. As I leaned forward, he placed his hand on the back of my neck and pushed me down until my breasts were squashed against the cold hard surface and the edge of the table pressed into the tops of my thighs. He used his feet to kick mine apart before stepping back and saying, "Show me what a real slut you are aunty. Reach behind you and pull your cheeks apart. I want to see your arsehole"

"Please I begged, that is so degrading and humiliating."

"I was under the impression that being degraded and humiliated turned you on."

I said nothing more as I reached behind me and pulled my buttocks apart, knowing that Gavin was gazing directly between them.

"Stay like that while I enjoy the view," he said.

I remained in the humiliating position, holding myself open with my breasts squashed against the table.

"You've given me a difficult choice he said, "I'd love to just fuck your mouth and cum in your throat, but the way your gaping and oozing cunt lips protrude looks very inviting as does your tight looking arsehole."

I then felt his hand briefly brush against the inside of my thigh at the very top before his fingers delved between my oozing and parted labia.

He ran the tips of his fingers back and forth in my wet slit before easing two of them into my vagina. He pumped them in and out a few times before swirling them around inside me and proclaiming, "aunty, your slut cunt is almost dripping!"

He then pulled his fingers from my wetness. I felt him trace a wet line from my labia over my perineum to my anus. He circled my anus with his wet fingertips, and then eased both fingers into my tight bottom. I realised that he was using my vaginal juices to lubricate my anus and, thanks to my recent experiences with Jack, the initial discomfort soon passed.

Despite being resigned to the fact that if he chose to use my rectum for his climax, I really had no choice if I was to keep my sordid secret from my husband. I was then relieved when he withdrew his fingers and I felt the head of his erection push into the entrance of my vagina.

He immediately started to thrust hard and deep into me but then I felt him use his hands to hold my buttocks apart, making me cringe as I imagined him watching his plunging penis and gazing at my bottom. I felt his fingers press into the soft flesh of my buttocks and then his thumb push into my anus.

I sensed his lust and arousal increasing as he continued to pound into me from behind. To my surprise I also felt my own arousal increasing feeling the urgency of Gavin's thrusts, somehow reassured that men other than my poorly endowed husband could enjoy my body.

I felt the familiar tingling and increased arousal radiating from my crotch and sensed that Gavin would soon climax deep inside me.

My own climax was building rapidly when suddenly, he slipped his erection from my vagina, pulled his thumb from my bottom and then plunged his rock-hard penis deep into my rectum causing me to take a sudden intake of breath.

He barely missed a beat as he swapped holes and continued his lust-filled invasion of my body. As he pounded into my bottom, he reached around me and pressed his fingers against my clitoris.

I could feel his urgent breathing on my back as his fingers swiftly brought me to a shuddering climax, the second of the evening as he erupted deep in my rectum flooding me with his hot semen.

We stayed coupled together for a while. Gradually I felt his penis start to soften inside before he eased it out. I felt him wipe it on my buttocks before he quickly dressed, playfully slapped my buttocks and said, "that was pretty good aunty. Oh, and before I leave, I was told to tell you to expect to hear from us soon about when and where you will be needed next.

I slowly stood up, my breasts felt tender from being crushed beneath me, I had many questions to ask like, how many others had seen the video, could they all be trusted to keep the secret, but it was too late. I heard the door open and close and knew that Gavin had gone.

I FINALLY MEET ALL OF THEM

It was a few days later that I received an email from my brother-in-law which read:

Hi Vivian,

It wasn't until I saw you at that family banquet displaying your tits so brazenly in that slinky red dress that I realised my brother might have married a slut.

Now that we have all seen the pictures and videos of you in that hotel room, we know for sure that you are.

If you want to continue guaranteeing our silence you will come to Room 218 at the three-star Hotel, just off Keong Saik road in China Town on Thursday evening at 7pm.

You must wear the red dress that you had on at the family banquet. You will also wear a pair of black five-inch heel stilettos and the underwear that will arrive in a package at your house tomorrow.

We're all looking forward to seeing you on Thursday.

David.

I hardly slept all that night worrying about what would be expected of me in two days' time and knowing that my husband was returning this coming weekend.

The parcel arrived early on Wednesday morning giving me time to open it and check the contents before leaving for work.

It was just a small mail bag and I quickly opened it, tipping out the contents onto my bed.

There was a packet containing a pair of black 15 denier hold-ups, a bra and what I assumed were panties.

The bra was black lace, but the cups looked ridiculously small. I quickly realised that it was a quarter cup bra, the type of bra I had read about in Jack's stories.

I then tried to make sense of the panties. Luckily, they had a slip of paper with them showing a picture. I picked them up and looked in more detail at a narrow elasticated black lace waistband that had a string of pearl beads fastened to what I assumed was the front and back.

I checked the time and realised there was time to satisfy my curiosity and try these ridiculous garments on.

I stripped naked and then stepped into the so-called panties. I placed each foot either side of the string of beads and pulled the waist-band up over my hips. They felt very uncomfortable until I realised that the only thing that made sense was to have the beads nestled between my labia. I then put on the bra. It had underwired cups that supported my breasts but did not cover my nipples.

I checked myself out in my bedroom mirror and although I had acted like a slut recently, wearing this skimpy underwear I now felt I looked like one. Even more concerning was the realisation that on Thursday evening these men, however many there were, would be expecting to see me like this.

The thought filled me with dread but deep inside I felt an almost indiscernible twinge of excitement.

I hid the underwear and hold-ups in the bottom of my wardrobe, dressed and went to work.

During the day at work I found it difficult to concentrate as I tried to anticipate what would happen on Thursday evening.

That evening I read one of Jack's stories in which a young woman satisfies a group of men. This type of story had always been my favourite fantasy but just that, a fantasy. Up until my experience with Jack and his friends I had been way too timid and shy to even consider doing anything like that for real. I would also have feared getting hurt.

As I read the story my hand slipped between my legs as I imagined the woman was me; naked amongst a group of men and knowing that they all wanted to have me, to use me, to satisfy their lust using my body.

With images in my head of a group of naked men, all different sizes and nationalities taking turns with me I reached a shuddering climax.

Thursday went by slowly and much to my amazement, as I went home and prepared to go out that evening my twinge of excitement a few days ago had grown. Yes, I still felt apprehensive and worried by how many men there would be and who, but, having showered and put on the ridiculously exposing underwear I realised I was looking forward to that initially very shy moment when all the men would be looking at me with lust in their eyes.

With the black lace quarter cup bra in place and the pearl beads of the panties nestled between my labia I pulled on the sheer black hold-ups.

I looked at myself in the mirror and what I saw screamed 'slut.'

In a weird way wearing this tarty underwear gave me confidence.

I put on the red dress and then a pair of black stilettos I had bought recently.

Because the dress was short, I worried that the tops of the hold-ups would show. I checked in the mirror and was satisfied that provided I was careful it would be OK. The other thing that worried me was that the outline of my nipples was clearly visible beneath the fine fabric of my dress.

One thing was for sure. I had to be careful not to be seen by neighbours when leaving the apartment. To avoid the risk and despite the hot humid evening, I decided to wear a lightweight raincoat to disguise my tarty appearance. I called my usual cab company and waited nervously but excited for it to arrive.

The cab finally came, drove to China Town and I was soon walking nervously into the small foyer area of the three-star hotel. With each step my nipples rubbed sensuously against the soft fabric of my dress and the pearl beads pressing between my labia were a constant reminder of the sluttish underwear beneath my revealing dress.

I made my way up to room 218, stood outside the door for a moment finding the courage to knock. I knocked on the door feeling nervous, not knowing how many men were inside.

My brother-in-law David opened the door and greeted me with a hug saying, "Vivian, come in. I've been looking forward to this evening for days."

As I entered the room I looked around and saw it was empty except for a large bed and a couple of chairs.

David asked If I wanted a drink and I asked for a glass of white wine. He asked me to sit while he went to the mini bar and poured a wine for me and a beer for himself.

He passed me the wine, raised his glass and said, "here's to a great evening. Now drink your wine and try to relax."

He sat down with his beer and we talked for a while. I asked, "how many of you have seen those videos and pictures?"

He grinned and said, "you mean how many of us are there who will be expecting you do whatever they want with you."

I blushed and replied, "yes."

I drank some more wine, watching him constantly appraising me as he replied, "there are just five of us and we intend to keep it that way provided that you do as you are told."

Strangely I felt relieved that there were just five of them but at the same time acutely aware that these five would be expecting me to behave like a slut whenever they wished.

I'd already finished my wine, perhaps drinking it too quickly and feeling a little lightheaded as he took my empty glass and said, "stand up Vivian and let me get a good look at you."

I did as he asked, feeling the pearl beads moving between my labia as I stood up. Showing no subtlety David briefly looked me in the eye and then, very obviously, shifted his gaze down to my breasts saying, "I love the way that new bra supports your tits but allows the outline of your big nipples to be so clearly visible through the dress. I alternated between awkwardly looking down at my feet and briefly looking at him as his gaze shifted from breast to breast.

I then saw his eyes move slowly down over my belly to the hemline of the dress as he said, "Ever since my brother introduced you to the family, I've wanted you. I've fantasized about seeing and groping your big tits; imagined seeing you naked and then fucking you."

I blushed but at the same time felt flattered that he desired my body as he continued, "lift up your skirt and let me see how good the hold-ups look on you."

Shyly I reached down and, gripping the hem of the skirt with both hands eased it slowly up my thighs. I stopped when it was just past the tops of the hold-ups.

"MMmmm," he mumbled appreciatively, "lift it higher Vivian."

I self-consciously eased the hem higher and higher as he encouraged me saying, "keep going Vivian until I can see your slutty panties."

I stopped when I could feel that the hem had reached my buttocks.

"That's great!" he exclaimed, "now slowly turn around."

Doing as he asked, I listened as he repeatedly said, "you look so fucking sexy."

When I had completed a full turn he said, "now take off the dress."

I knew there was no point in objecting knowing that I would only be delaying the inevitable.

I took a deep breath hoping to find courage, reached behind and unzipped the dress. With one more deep breath I slipped the straps from my shoulders and slid the dress down over my hips and then to the floor. I quickly bent down to pick it up and toss it onto the spare chair.

David was silent as his eyes roamed over my body from head to foot before exclaiming, "you look even sexier than I imagined in the slutty underwear."

He then stood up, grabbed my arm and pulled me to the edge of the large bed.

I hadn't really noticed earlier but on the bed was a blind fold, some handcuffs and a stick about twelve inches long with some feathers attached to the end.

"Sit on the bed Vivian," he said, pushing me gently down until I was seated on the edge. He then picked up the blindfold and placed it around my head and over my eyes. "Have you ever tried this before Vivian?" he asked.

"No," I replied, thinking how my husband would never have thought of anything other than a blowjob or a very occasional penetrative sex.

"I'm sure you're are going to love it," said David as he grabbed both my wrists and handcuffed them together. I then felt him climb up onto the bed, move behind me and pull me backwards saying, "just lay there while I secure you."

"what do you mean secure me?" I asked.

"I'm going to tie you to the bed so that you are helpless."

"You don't have to tie me," I protested, "I'll do whatever you wish."

"You'll do whatever I wish regardless and having you tied up will add to my enjoyment and maybe yours too," he said as he lifted my cuffed wrists up above my head and tied them to what I assumed was a piece of rope he had attached to the bed earlier.

loveking
loveking
1,292 Followers