Shy Wendy Ch. 03

Story Info
Tony's masturbation fuels 18yo Wendy's voyeur fetish.
6.9k words
4.69
21.3k
9

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio86
Scorpio86
30 Followers

Note to readers:

Please do not hesitate to leave comments after reading. I would love to hear feedback! Also, please take a few seconds to cast your rating vote at the end. This helps tremendously to know if my story is on the right track and whether I should continue to develop the storyline.

This is a continuation of the story which began with "Shy Wendy Ch. 01" To best follow the story continuity, it is suggested that you begin with Ch. 01 if you have not already done so. This story could easily fit under either masturbation or voyeur. Because it focuses largely on the masturbation that ensues, I chose that as the topic heading.

All characters and names are fictitious. This story is based upon Seniors in High School who have all turned 18 or older. Any sexual situations described have occurred after the characters reached the age of 18. Wendy has a younger sister who will never be involved in any sexual discussion or situations. She is included for background story depth and development only.

--------------------------------

Chapter 3: Tony breaks the ice

Wendy's alarm blared into the morning silence announcing that Friday had arrived all too quickly. She had slept soundly following the crazy events of the past two days. As she enjoyed the last few minutes under her warm blankets, her thoughts began to take shape in her sleepy mind. Wendy was looking forward to the weekend...especially Saturday to be spent with her oldest friend, Eric. She was still slightly in shock that her mom had agreed to let her go over to see Eric receive his new car as an early graduation gift.

But that would all be happening tomorrow...first and foremost, she had to get through today. Rolling out of bed, a feeling of nervousness began to creep over Wendy. How would Mary react in person after her confessions the night before, detailing her shocking masturbation session at the High School? Yes, Mary was her closest friend, and they kept no secrets from each other, but still, this was completely new territory!

Also, how could she sit in history class with Tony, knowing that he'd caught her watching him being aroused by Mary? Her cheeks flushed with embarrassment as these thoughts dominated her mind.

Routine took over and before she knew it, Wendy found herself downstairs grabbing a quick bowl of corn flakes. Looking at her phone, she saw a text message from her mom. She opened it quickly. Her mom had texted that she was running late at work, but wanted to tell her and Julie to have a good day at school. She added that she was hoping for some time with them that night to discuss things. Wendy's heart sank. Was her mom having second thoughts about tomorrow?

Julie popped into the kitchen. "Morning Wen," she said as she opened the fridge. "Did you see mom's text to us?" she asked.

"Yeah, I just read it now," Wendy replied. "I hope she's not changing her mind."

Julie tried to be positive for her sister. "I don't think she would do that to you Wendy. More likely, she just wants to impart some motherly wisdom and guidance," she added with an eye roll.

"Yeah, maybe you're right Jules. At least I hope so!" she said with a smile as they finished their breakfasts. This was one of those rare days when they were not racing against time.

Wendy took a deep breath as she stepped into the bus and made her way back the aisle. She could see Mary waiting for her as usual.

"Morning Wen," said Mary cheerfully as Wendy slid onto the seat.

Wendy felt her nervousness pass as Mary's demeanor was the same as any other school day. She really was an awesome friend.

"Good Morning," Wendy returned the greeting. "I am SO glad it's Friday!"

"Me too," came Mary's quick response. "I'm looking forward to seeing my cousin Heather this weekend. It's been over a year since we've had a chance to get our families together."

"I remember Heather from before they moved across the state," said Wendy. "Isn't she a Freshman at Bryn Mawr this year?"

"Yeah, she always was smarter than the rest of us!" Mary said with a smile. "I'll see if I can get any juicy college life stories from her," she added with a wink. "We've always been pretty close."

"Speaking of juicy stories...can we play it cool in school today?" Wendy asked. "I think we should give Tony a break...especially after he caught me watching him. I'm feeling pretty embarrassed about that," she added sheepishly.

"Understood...and I was actually going to suggest the same thing," Mary agreed, just before Eric slid into his usual seat behind them. She would never intentionally embarrass her best friend.

"Hey Wen!"...are you still good for tomorrow?" asked Eric.

"As far as I know!" came her reply. "I'll know for certain later tonight. I can text you then."

"Great!" came Eric's reply before he got lost in thought looking out the window. Being Friday, he was no doubt thinking about the football game that night.

They arrived at school and filed off the bus. The morning went by quickly and before she knew it, Wendy was entering History class and taking her seat just inside the door. Crunch time she thought. She had been dreading this class since she had woken up. To Wendy's great relief, Mary...living up to her promise, was a model student, and Tony never once took his eyes off of the chalkboard. Wendy figured that he was most likely just as embarrassed as she was...probably even more so she thought. Wendy's empathy and compassion were two of her greatest qualities.

The bell rang and the students began to exit the classroom. Unlike the past two days, Tony rushed to be one of the first out of his seat. As he intentionally passed close to Wendy's desk, he discreetly dropped a folded up piece of paper beside her books. She had been looking down to get organized, but saw a hand dropping the note onto her desk. She quickly looked up to see Tony darting out the doorway. Looking back at her desk, she saw her name "Wendy" written on the note. Her face turned crimson as she quickly grabbed the note and stuffed it in her pocket before darting out the door herself.

Mary caught up with her in the hallway. "Well, that was unevent...are you blushing Wen?"

"Sorry, I was just having flashbacks to yesterday," Wendy said while nodding toward the set of restrooms across the hall. She didn't want to discuss the note until she had time to read it alone. Mary giggled and they headed for lunch.

The cafeteria was buzzing with talk of the football game coming up that night. Eric thought he might get to play a little more than usual as the starting linebacker was nursing an injury. Mary mentioned how she was going to be tired after marching band and having to get up early the next day for her family's drive over towards Philly.

Wendy had been quieter than usual. Her stomach was tied up in knots and her mind was racing. She had never received a note from a boy before. Her curiosity was off the charts, but she couldn't read the note here in front of her friends. She kept glancing toward the table where Tony was sitting. His his back was facing toward her.

"Hey Wen," Mary had said with no response. "Earth to Wendy," she said in a louder voice while waving her hand in front of Wendy's face.

Wendy blinked and looked at Mary. Was she blushing? She felt her cheeks warming up. "Damn this shyness," Wendy thought to herself. "I'm sorry," she began, "I was just lost in thought. It sounds like you two have quite a busy night ahead. I was just wondering what my mom has planned to talk about tonight."

Mary didn't speak for a moment. She had noticed the blush, but wouldn't press her friend for details here at the lunch table. "Well," she said slowly..."This is a big step for your mom. I'm sure she just needs to process giving up some of that motherly control."

"Right," said Wendy as the bell rang signaling the end of lunch.

As she gathered her trash and stood up, Wendy saw Tony take a quick look toward her. He was biting his lip nervously. Without thinking, she instinctively gave a slight smile and nod in response. She was a bundle of nerves. Did she imagine it, or had a slight smile appeared on his face as well before he turned away? She suddenly realized she was holding her breath. What had taken just a few seconds had seemed frozen in time...and Mary had seen it all. Wendy turned and saw the smile on Mary's face.

"Were you and Tony just smiling at each other?" she whispered discreetly.

"Mayyybeee," came Wendy's hushed response. She knew she had been caught. Mary would see right through any attempts to cover it up. "Okay...Tony dropped a note on my desk as he left class," Wendy explained. "I haven't had a chance to read it. I was too embarrassed to open it at the lunch table. I'll look at it once I get home...no boy has ever given me a note before, Mare!" she giggled.

Mary laughed to herself at the silliness of it all, but she knew that this was all new to her introverted friend. "Relax Wen," she said. "He's just a boy...but I DO want details later!" They laughed and started on their way to afternoon classes. School couldn't end fast enough!

Wendy was by herself on the bus ride home. Eric and Mary both had after-school meetings before game time. As she sat on the bus, her hand went to her pocket. She pulled out the triangular shaped folded note and looked at her name. "I'm surprised he even knew my name," she thought to herself. With a little nervousness she glanced around. Nobody was was paying any attention to her. With a slight tremble, she worked to unfold the note. She could feel her heart beating fast in her chest.

"Hi Wendy," he had written. "I'm so sorry if you were embarrassed yesterday. That was CRAZY awkward for sure! I know you saw my....um...situation. Teenage hormones have a life of their own!...if you were a boy you might understand. Anyway, please accept my apology. From what I know of you, you've always seemed very nice...and, of course you are very pretty! Maybe we could talk sometime? Please text or call..." His number was below.

She blushed. He had called her pretty! A boy had actually noticed and complimented her! She read that sentence over and over again. Her stomach was fluttering from the excitement. On top of that, he had apologized for causing her any embarrassment. This was a definite plus. Manners always impressed Wendy. But what was this line about boy hormones and girls not understanding? "If he only knew" she laughed to herself. She re-folded the note and slipped it back in her pocket. Before she knew it, she was home.

Wendy quickly headed for her room and pulled out her phone. She had to text Mary right away even though she might not get the message for awhile. She gave a quick summary, but emphasized "HE SAID I WAS PRETTY!...and HE GAVE ME HIS NUMBER!"

To her surprise, she received a text back right away from Mary. "OMG!!!...are you going to call him?"

Wendy wasn't sure yet what she would do. She pondered Mary's question for a few minutes. "IDK," Wendy finally responded. "We're pretty much strangers. Maybe I'll text him. This is just so weird and crazy!"

She got no reply. Apparently Mary had to put away her phone. Wendy pulled out the note and read it over again several more times. She punched the number into her phone and stared. She had typed "Hi...this is Wendy." She stared some more. She chickened out and erased the message. Then she typed it in again adding the line "thanks for the note!"...and stared at it...her finger hovering over the send button. Holding her breath, with her heart pounding in her chest, she touched the button. The message was sent.

Just then she heard a noise from downstairs. Mrs. Williams had arrived home carrying a KFC bucket and sides. This was one of the few nights that they could all have dinner together. Small talk about school, classes, and their mom's upcoming work schedule ensued. But all the sisters could think about was the after dinner discussion to come...and for Wendy, a certain note still in her pocket.

Finally dinner was over. The table was cleaned and leftovers put in the refrigerator. Their mom gestured to the living room and said, "ok girls, please have a seat. I think it's finally time to talk about your dad."

Wendy and Julie eagerly took a seat next to each other on the couch. Their mom sat opposite them in the recliner.

Taking a deep breath, she looked at them both. "Where do I begin," she said. Then continued..."I don't know how much either of you remember about your father's job...but it kept him on the road for long periods at a time."

"I remember," Wendy said quietly as Julie nodded in agreement.

"Well," their mother continued, "Your father had a very secretive job within the Government. More secretive than even I knew. He was never able to tell me much about what he did because of the top secret nature of it all."

She paused to compose her thoughts. Tears formed in her eyes. Wendy and Julie were listening intently.

"Just before his disappearance, he had taken 2 weeks of vacation so that he could spend extra time with all of us. Just before he had to go back to DC, he told me that his upcoming assignment would be very dangerous. So dangerous, in fact, that he might be out of contact for quite some time, but not to worry. Once he left, a few weeks passed and I hadn't heard from him. Then a few more weeks passed. I'm sure you remember how we were all waiting anxiously for him to call or come home. I couldn't help but worry, despite his telling me not to. Then I received the call."

She paused and wiped her eyes.

"It was someone from some Government agency calling to say they had lost contact with him in the course of his assignment. They said there was a very real chance that he was no longer alive. They explained that he had been working within the Government under an alias name, so our family should be safe so long as his real name remained unknown. But, as a precaution they would assign a team to keep our house and family under protective surveillance for at least 3 years...possibly longer if they thought it necessary. Additionally, they would create a cover story under his real name. That being what you both know and were told at the time...that he went missing in a freak storm while taking a small boat out on the Atlantic Ocean."

Wendy opened her mouth to speak, but her mother kept going.

"They would not give me a way to contact them after that...for our safety, they said. They also recommended that we not raise any questions publicly about his real disappearance, so as to avoid any publicity...again for our safety. This is why I have been so protective over the years. I wanted you in the house where I knew you were being kept under watch, or at school surrounded by so many people. I don't know anything more...just that they seemed to think we could be in grave danger if your dad's alias cover had been blown."

She paused and looked at the sisters. They were sitting in stunned silence.

Wendy finally spoke. The questions flowing from her mouth in rapid fire succession. "Oh my God, Mom!!! What does this mean? Dad wasn't really lost at sea? Could he still be alive? What could possibly be that dangerous that they set up surveillance over us? Um, are we still being watched over? I mean, you said it could be as long as they felt necessary!"

"I've told you everything I know," said their mom. "I mean, it's been 7 years now, so I think we have to be realistic...but I will never give up hope until there is absolute proof," she insisted through teary eyes. The three of them shared a long group hug.

As she was taking all this in, Wendy heard and felt her phone buzz in her pocket. Lost in the revelations from her mom, she had completely forgotten about her unanswered messages to Tony and Mary.

Her mom had also heard the buzz and said, "I think I've explained everything the best I can. Why don't you two get back to your normal evening and friends. I'm going take advantage of my night at home and try to get some extra sleep!"

"Are you sure Mom?" Julie said. "Maybe we should watch some TV together or something...?"

"No, this was mentally exhausting...I've been dreading this discussion for years...I really need to get some extra rest. Please understand how hard it's been on me to keep this all inside for so long," she replied. "Just please (said with extreme seriousness) promise to keep this to yourselves. We shouldn't be talking to anyone else about what really happened to your father...just in case."

They both nodded that they understood. Then all 3 headed for their respective bedrooms. Wendy pulled out her phone nervously. Who had texted her...Mary or Tony? With a little disappointment, she saw it was from Mary asking for a status report.

"I texted Tony a message," she sent back. "But he hasn't replied yet."

"Aww...how about your Mom...is she still ok with you going to Eric's tomorrow?" came Mary's reply.

"Yes...still good to go!" Wendy typed (knowing that she could not tell Mary about the real discussion). As she hit send, her phone buzzed with a text from a new number.

Wendy's heart skipped a beat and she quickly opened the new text. It was from Tony!

"Hi Wendy! This is Tony. Thanks for texting me!" This was followed by a smiley face emoji.

She quickly sent another message to Mary..."Just got a text from Tony....eeek!!!!"

"YAY!" came Mary's reply. "I'll let you go. I need to hit the sack anyway. It's going to be an early morning here...tell me how it goes!"

Wendy was already typing back to Tony. "Hey...how are you? You really shocked me with that note! I didn't know that you even knew my name...lol," she joked. She nervously tapped send and waited. Her phone vibrated. She read the message.

"Yeah, well, it's no secret that you're probably the shyest girl in our entire class. But, hey, we all pretty much know most of our classmates names by senior year...lol," he joked back.

As she was smiling at that truth, he followed up with another text.

"Besides, I've always thought you were one of the prettiest too, so of course I knew your name!"

Wendy's heart immediately pounded and her cheeks flushed bright red. She read the text over and over trying to believe what she was reading.

"Hello...are you still there?" buzzed in from Tony.

Wendy quickly replied, "Yes I'm here...I'm sorry...no boy has ever said something like that to me before. I don't know what to say...uhmm, THANK YOU!!!!"

Nothing happened for a minute or two...Wendy waited anxiously for a response.

Finally her phone buzzed. "Well, you're just so shy, and nobody really sees you after school...guys are afraid to say hi I guess, or they don't think you'll have any time for them. But I do know for a fact that you are considered "one of the pretty ones" in our class. At least that's what I've always heard when girls are discussed amongst us guys...lol."

"WAIT WHAT?" Wendy quickly responded. "Guys talk about me??" Then added, "You sure know how to make a shy girl blush!"

"Uhm, yeah, I think I've seen that blush before," Tony typed back adding a wink emoji.

It didn't seem possible, but Wendy's face now felt even hotter and more flushed than she could ever remember. How should she respond?

She thought carefully before sending, "Yeah, about that...uhmm, I'm really sorry that I was staring at you yesterday."

There was some hesitation in the conversation and she knew he must be contemplating how to respond...then his reply arrived.

"Are you sorry that you were staring, or are you sorry that you got CAUGHT staring?!?!...lol. And just to be clear, either answer is fine, because we wouldn't be talking right now if you hadn't been staring at me!"

Wendy's heart beat faster. This boy was very intuitive...and direct! She liked his quick wit.

"Well, well, well...nothing like putting a girl on the spot...but since you asked, I guess the answer is definitely...sorry that I GOT CAUGHT!!!...lol." she typed back.

Scorpio86
Scorpio86
30 Followers
12