Shy Wendy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio86
Scorpio86
30 Followers

"Lol," came Tony's response. "I am known for being a little too direct sometimes. But since you've quickly figured that out...here goes nothing...did you like what you saw?"

Wendy stared at the text. Her face flushed yet again. A minute or two passed. She didn't know what she should say. She barely knew this boy. Her mind wandered, and she thought about what she had seen in class. She obviously liked it, but could (or should) she tell him this? She felt that familiar feeling of arousal stirring inside her. Behind the screen of her phone, her shyness was not so paralyzing. Maybe it was her hormones overriding her good sense, but she finally typed back, breaking the awkward silence..."Yes Tony, I liked what I saw." She hit send. There was no turning back now.

Wendy waited on pins and needles for his response. Her nipples had hardened and she could feel the heat between her thighs...just the tiniest confession, telling him that she had enjoyed watching him, had her turned on. She stood up and locked her bedroom door. It was time to change into her sleep shirt and get more comfortable, she thought. Still her phone was silent. Tony had said that the guys he knew considered her pretty. Tony himself considered her pretty. This was all so foreign to her...and exciting.

Wendy took off her jeans and t-shirt. Stepping in front of her full length mirror she unfastened her bra, letting her breasts fall free. She ran her hands over her hard nipples sending shivers through her body. Then she let her hands slide slowly down across her stomach and hips. A slight turn let her see the tight, but nicely rounded ass which Mary had been telling her she should show off more with some tighter jeans. She pulled her wavy brown hair to one side of her neck and let it fall to her breasts. At 36B in size, they fit her 5'5" frame very nicely she thought. Her slightly upturned pink areolas and nipples stood out against the pale white flesh of her chest. She guessed they would be called perky. She turned again in the mirror to take in her profile. Being quite modest by nature, she had never really seen before what Mary, and now Tony, were telling her. The beauty of her 18 year old body was suddenly more apparent. She was seeing herself in a new light through the eyes of others. Her self confidence had been given a boost.

The phone laying on the bed buzzed. She threw on her nightshirt and, as she sat down on the bed, she turned on some background music to break the silence in her room. The thin cotton of her nightshirt caused her hard nipples to tingle. She loved that feeling and the way they looked pushing against the soft fabric. Picking up her phone, she saw the message was from Tony.

"I do appreciate your honesty, Wendy!" he began. "As I said in my note, being a teenage boy can mean being a hostage to your hormones. Things like that happen without any control."

"Things like what happen?" Mary quickly typed what popped into her head, as if she had been talking to Mary. She instinctively hit the send button and then cringed as she realized what she had done.

"Maybe you're not so shy after all!...lol" came Tony's response. Then adding, "I think you know exactly what I mean. But if you REALLY want me to say it, then you'll have to ask me again."

Wendy's excitement grew. Her arousal was taking control. Could she really be talking to a boy about such intimate things? Was this a game to see how far each was willing to go? Tony seemed ready to play along. Where should she take this chat?

"Well, it's so much easier talking behind a screen rather than in person," she said to him. "It definitely eases my shyness....soooo...tell me, what things happen without your control, Tony?" She hit send and let her hand slide over the outside of her panties. She could feel the heat coming from within, and a jolt of pleasure as her middle finger traced across the damp camel toe impression in the fabric. Would Tony continue to push this game, or simply disappear without a response? Her mind raced. What would Mary think of this? This can't be happening. This boldness is completely out of character...

The buzzing of her phone gave her the answer to her question. "Things like this...," he replied.

She looked quizzically, but, in another second, a photo appeared. It was a picture of Tony, visible in a mirror, laying at the end of a bed with his feet resting on the floor... and his jeans showing the tell-tale tenting of his 19 year old male arousal. Mary hadn't yet fully processed what she was seeing when another picture arrived. This one showed Tony's hand encircling the bulge to make the outline of his manhood quite clear under the jeans.

"Is this what you were staring at in school, Wendy?" he typed. He was now in control and she knew it. How far would he push this?

OH MY GOD!...she thought to herself. This was up close and personal. Just for her to see. Her body was on fire now. Her juices were flowing and her panties felt sticky wet. His bulge looked so much bigger than it had at school...being a close-up photo with his hand wrapped around it to make it more obvious. She had no reference or experience to compare it to, but it must be big she thought. She stood and pulled off the nightshirt she had just put on minutes before. Then her soaked panties came off next. Now she was fully naked. She knew what she wanted...no, what she needed. She needed to feel her pillows between her thighs again. She ached for that riding feeling. Her memory came rushing back of when she had imagined grinding herself down onto Tony's bulge just a few nights ago. Now here she was with a close up picture to fuel her fiery imagination.

A few minutes had passed. Her phone buzzed. She hadn't yet responded. She had been too busy piling up her pillows just right. Her hand moved downward and she let her fingers slide over her soaked folds. The pleasure was immediate as they reached her engorged clit. She pulled her hand away to check the phone, at the same time settling herself down onto her pillows upon which she involuntarily began a slow grind.

"Have I gone too far with this chat, Wendy?" Tony asked. "I hope I haven't offended you. I didn't expect for our texts to take this kind of turn."

His concern impressed her. Quickly she responded, "No, you haven't gone too far. Those pictures are EXACTLY what I was staring at in school!" If only he could see me now she thought to herself with a laugh. Naked, soaking wet, and riding my pillows at the sight of his teasing.

A buzz came back rather quickly. "I'm glad," said Tony. "Are you as turned on as I am? Would you like to keep this game going?"

Wendy had scrolled up to look again at the pictures he'd sent. Letting her left hand dip back between her legs. A soft moan escaped her lips as her fingers brushed past her clit. Her slit was slick with her juices. She let two fingers curl into her dripping wet, virgin pussy. As her left hand worked it's magic between the pillows and her grinding hips, she texted back one handed..."Yes and yes." Her body was on fire.

"Good!" he replied quickly.

Wendy continued her slow sensual griding. This time there were no panties between her and the pillows. The direct friction along with her probing fingers were giving her pleasure like she had never experienced before. Her eyes closed as she lost herself in the moment. Her thoughts were swirling over the images he had just sent and the memories of Mary teasing him.

The buzz of a new text brought her out of her trance-like state. "Have you ever seen a hard dick before Wendy...not in porn, but one that belongs to someone you know...and who is hard because he is thinking of you?"

She had never even considered that anyone would get hard thinking about her. What an overwhelmingly exciting thought!

As she was reading a new text arrived. It was a short video file. Wendy tapped it. To her amazement it showed Tony slowly unzipping the fly of his jeans. Her mouth was dry as she saw his hand slip into the opening. The video ended. She groaned and her hips moved harder against the pillows.

Tony's next text arrived. "Are you still staring at me, Wendy? Do you see what thinking about you does to me? Are you touching yourself for me? Would you like to see more?"

The words and thoughts sent her over the edge. She came like a rocket, burying her mouth into the bed covers to muffle her scream, praying that her mom hadn't heard her. Grinding hard against the pillows now, with her fingers buried deep inside her pussy. Continuing to muffle her grunts into her covers. Pleasure coursed through her, taking her breath away. Her body was shaking uncontrollably. She savored the incredible feelings until they slowly began to subside.

OH MY GOD, does he realize what he's doing to me?...she wondered in amazement. The edge had been taken off of her arousal, but her body was still aching for more. Would I like to see more?..."hell yes," she thought to herself. This was the craziest thing she'd ever done in her life, and she was now in for anything he was willing to do at this point. There was no resisting the urges of her body.

"Yes...to all your questions," Wendy finally typed back after regaining her composure. "I want to see your hard cock while I touch myself. I want to see you stroke it for me, Tony." She hit send and nervously waited to see his response. Her fingers began to tease her clit slowly once more. She knew that she needed to make herself cum again, but would he show her more? She didn't have to wait long for the answer.

"Oh my!!! Such words coming from that shy, pretty girl across the room...who knew!!" Tony had sent. "As you wish..."

Her phone buzzed again and a new video icon appeared. She clicked play. The video began with Tony standing to unbutton his jeans. Ever so slowly he pulled them open. Wendy caught her breath as his hardness sprang into view. Her eyes were glued to the screen. There it was, just for her to see. Tony's engorged cock stood straight out toward the camera and appeared to her to be very hard. She saw that the tip was glistening. Sure, she had seen men in porn, but this was different...this cock was FOR HER! She watched transfixed as Tony's hand encircled his shaft. He slid his fist upward to capture the pre-cum dripping from the tip. Then sliding it back and forth several times to lubricate his length. The video ended.

Wendy quickly composed a text.. "Oh my gosh, Tony! That looks so big and swollen...does it hurt? How do you walk around with that between your legs?"

Then came the biggest and most embarrassing question of all...but she couldn't keep from asking...her curiosity was on overdrive. Her hormones were in control. "Are you going to jerk off for me?!?! I want to see it!!" With a tap of her thumb, the message was sent.

Wendy's body was yearning to be touched. She was on fire again. Seeing Tony's hard cock as he had stroked it. This is exactly what she had imagined him doing in the High School bathroom as she'd masturbated. She lay back on her bed. She could see herself again in the mirror now. Fully naked, her breasts slightly flattened against her chest. But her nipples were as hard as ever, clearly visible in the mirror. She ran her hands over them and gave them a slight tweak. Jolts of pleasure raced to her core. Lifting her knees, she spread her legs and watched in the mirror as her glistening slit came into view...aching to be touched. She let let her left hand trace the folds. Her palm came to a rest on the soft patch of neatly trimmed brown hair covering her mound. Her fingers found their target and her mouth fell open with a gasp. She loved the sight playing with herself in the mirror.

Her phone buzzed. "I've always heard that the shyest ones can be the most sex crazed...but wow...I never, and I mean NEVER, would have imagined shy, 18 year old, Wendy Williams typing that sort of text!!! To answer your question...think of my hard, swollen cock as an oversized clit. It feels amazing as I stroke it. No pain at all. It's actually average in size from what I have read (yes, like all guys, I've measured it), but I loved hearing you call it big!! And finally, lest I lose our friendship before it's hardly begun...are you ABSOLUTELY sure you want me to jerk off for you to watch?"

Wendy had continued the slow rhythm of her fingers gently swirling over her clit as she read his message. Her entire body seemed to be buzzing...building up for the next release that she knew would soon come.

She took a short break from playing with herself to reply. "Average sure looks awfully big to me!! Yes Tony, I am absolutely certain. I want to see you jerk off for me! We've come this far...let's finish what we started! She tapped send.

Then Wendy decided to take the lead to spur him on before he could change his mind. Typing quickly, "If it's any inspiration, I've already cum once and I'm building up to a second!!! Think about what you've made me do to myself! Think of where my fingers have been! Picture in your mind the look of me cumming because of watching you stroke yourself." Again she tapped send.

The wait was agonizing, but his reply actually came relatively fast. "WHAT?!?! REALLY?!?! You've already cum once...and you're going to cum again!!! You are full of surprises tonight, Wendy! This is so hot!! Hang on!..."

Tony could hardly believe what he was reading from this incredibly shy girl. He had been close to coming ever since this game between them had started, but his experience with edging had enabled him to hold out. But now, he was losing control. Wendy's words raced through his mind and straight to his throbbing cock.

The thought of Wendy cumming because of him was overwhelming. He quickly propped up his phone and hit record while thinking of her and the words she had just written.

Wendy assumed that the agonizing delay was because Tony was making a new video. She could feel that her body was on the verge again. Had she not already cum once, she would not have been able to wait. The need to finish was becoming almost too difficult to resist. At last, her phone buzzed. There was no message...just the video icon. She quickly hit play.

The video began like the last had ended. Tony was slowly stroking the length of his shaft. Only now there was much more lubricant leaking from the tip. He let his hand brush over the tip, gathering the pre-cum into his palm. As he did so, she heard him moan. Up until now, he had been quiet in the earlier clips. She recognized it as the moan she had heard through the bathroom wall at school. She now knew for sure that he had jerked off then too. The sound of his moan lit her fuse. It was only a matter of seconds now. She slipped her fingers deep inside her pussy and began a thrusting motion while letting her palm rub her clit each time her fingers plunged inside. She whimpered and bit her lip trying to keep as quiet as possible.

On the video, Tony's hand had became a quick blur and she heard a deep grunt. He thrust forward and she saw his cum shoot out from the tip in a long rope. Then again in a shorter rope. Finally in smaller amounts until it was just drips hanging from the tip. He was cumming FOR HER!! Simultaneously, Wendy had moved her fingers from inside up to her clit. They became a blur as well flying back and forth over her hard nub. Her fuse had reached the end. An explosion of pleasure surged from her core outward throughout her entire body. She put her left forearm over her mouth to muffle the huge groans as she came harder than she ever imagined possible. Her legs were shaking uncontrollably. Sweat was dripping from her brow and there was a large wet stain on the sheets beneath her. She collapsed backwards onto her pillows. Her heart was pounding. Her body continued to quiver. Her room smelled of sex. As her senses began to return to normal, her first thought was to pray again that her mom hadn't heard anything.

Wendy was unsure how much time had passed, but no new text had arrived from Tony. "How to proceed?" she wondered to herself. She took the initiative and typed..."Oh my God, Tony!!! That was so crazy....and sexy!! I came so hard from watching you!!! I can't believe we just did that. I think we've made quite the introduction to each other...lol."

More silence followed. Wendy's arousal subsided and her senses were back to normal. Now embarrassment and doubt were creeping into her thoughts. "Why wasn't he replying? Did I do something wrong?" She put her nightshirt back on and cautiously opened her bedroom door. The house was quiet, though she saw a light shining from under the door to her mother's room. Wendy used the restroom and grabbed a towel to put over the wet stain on her sheets. Closing her door again she glanced at her phone. Tony had replied!

"Sorry...I had to scramble here, he said. "My mom yelled in to me to ask a question and I had to do a quick "clean up" if you know what I mean!!! Lol. Then I was delayed as I talked to her. But yes, that was crazy and amazing fun!"

"Oh my," Wendy quickly typed back with several of the appropriate shocked face emojis. "I hope she didn't hear you! I also hope my mom didn't hear me!! Lol."

"Who would ever believe us if we told them," Tony messaged.

Terror struck Wendy's soul. Being so caught up in the moment, she hadn't thought about this possibility. "Tony...PLEASE don't tell your friends about this. I don't think I could face going to school if this got out. My hormones got the best of me...yes teenage girls have raging hormones too!"

Panic was flooding her thoughts. But even as she said this, she knew she would end up telling Mary. How could she beg Tony not to tell when she herself was anxious to tell her best friend all about it?

His reply calmed her nerves. "No worries, Wendy. This secret stays just between us...and I'm willing to play this game anytime you want to satisfy your voyeuristic needs! But, next time we should try to learn some more normal stuff about each other first...haha!"

Voyeuristic needs? Mary had called her a voyeur and now Tony had said the same thing. Was it so obvious? Did she really have a voyeur fetish, she wondered? It certainly seemed like it! The best orgasms of her life had all come in the last three days since she had started watching Tony...and Mary for that matter...she blushed as that realization sank into her mind. I am most definitely a voyeur...and I think masturbation has become my new favorite hobby!!!...she smiled to herself.

Wendy typed back, "We did get a little sidetracked there...haha! Goodnight Tony!"

To be continued...

Scorpio86
Scorpio86
30 Followers
12