All Comments on 'Shy Wife Lets Rip'

by carentan

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingover 13 years ago
Quite Good, Actually...

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
the truth

Most married women are shy, but inside is a voracious sexual creature. Sadly the need to ignore or repress is so strong it envelopes their entire sexuality till sex becomes repulsive. Not because it is, but rather because they can't reconcile their sexuality with themselves. Those who can, or do unleash a power beyond anything they can ever imagine. Their strength becomes them, defines them and reverberates in every aspect of their lives and relationships. This is why it is sad. If they could only let go of their fear and embarrassment, if only their husbands would support their growth with love and understanding like this guy. I've witnessed the transformation many times.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Ummm yeah that anon right below me is somethng beyond your average idiot. 8 years later and I bet the clown is still single.

Now back to this piece of rubbish....well thankfully you left it at one hit wonder....ok there was hit in this mess.

When I read the title if the story I expected was what I got it would have been a thousand times better than this idiotic mess was....I thought the shy wife was going to do a major fart....see that would have been better than what we got.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous