Shy Wife on a Friend's Birthday

Story Info
Four wives enjoy themselves on a weekend away.
4.5k words
4.11
47.6k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tony090909
tony090909
1,518 Followers

This story contains details of wife sharing, so you shouldn't read it if that offends you. It was inspired by a short piece I read about women "misbehaving" on hen nights (bachelorette party to our American friends), which in turn led to the discovery that there are an awful lot of online videos featuring ladies nights/hen nights/ bachelorette parties and male strippers. It is set in a world where sexually transmitted diseases and unwanted pregnancies aren't an issue, so please don't bother raising that point.

* * * * * * *

Looking back I wonder if any of this would have happened if it hadn't been for that minor incident with the bus. I should explain that a girls' night out involving a meal at a restaurant and a night at a hotel had been arranged for my friend Ann's fortieth birthday.

Four of us were on the way there. Ann was driving and got rather flustered with the directions. Another driver blasted their horn and pulled past her. Alarmed she swerved back in and managed to clip the rear end of the bus in front.

"What should I do?" she wailed.

"Drive on," said Diane. "They won't even have felt it."

So Ann carried on and a few minutes later we were checking into our hotel. I was sharing a room with her and it was clear she was still a bit rattled by that minor bump. We had a spa session booked in the afternoon and part way through, when Ann was well out of earshot, Diane and Jayne had a quick word with me.

"We have to arrange it so that we are all in your room at 6 o'clock. We've booked a strippagram and have arranged for him to come dressed as a police officer and to say he's there to arrest Ann for dangerous driving, failing to report an accident and leaving the scene of an accident. Then he'll strip."

My eyes widened at that. I'm the quietest one in the group and would never have thought of that. Diane is more extrovert and sometimes went on a night out with Ann. Given that Diane was divorced and Ann had complained to me about the lack of sex in her marriage, I did sometimes wonder if things happened when they were out together. Still it was a clever idea and I was intrigued to see how it was going to work out.

We had a couple of bottles of prosecco as part of the spa session, so the drinking began before we returned to our rooms. After that Diane and Jayne headed for their room, but we arranged for them to call round in an hour or so when we would open the gin and mixers we had brought with us (no thank you to the extortionate minibar prices!).

It was a bit after 5pm when Diane and Jayne appeared. Safely out of earshot, Diane confirmed that the strippagram would be arriving at about 6pm. We sat on the beds chatting freely. No doubt the alcohol helped with the lively atmosphere, though I remained very aware of the imminent arrival.

It was almost exactly 6pm when there was a knock on the door. I hurried to answer it and of course there was a handsome young "policeman" who asked if there was a Mrs Ann Harvey in the room. I smiled and let him in.

"Video footage shows that you were in collision with a passenger bus at approximately 2pm this afternoon and that you failed to stop and failed to report an accident. I have therefore to advise you that you are under arrest for dangerous driving, failing to stop and failing to report an accident." He then went on to read Ann her rights. She was stunned, absolutely speechless, even more so when he produced a pair of handcuffs, got Ann to hold her hands out and cuffed her.

"It's so hot in here", he said, taking his jacket off. "And you are such a hot lady".

He pulled his tie off and unbuttoned his shirt. Ann's eyes were bulging and then there were shrieks of delight when (courtesy of a couple of velcro fastenings) he suddenly whipped his trousers off to reveal a black leather g-string. We were helpless with laughter and Ann stared at us having realised that it was a joke strippagram.

"You bastards," she laughed. "I'll get even with you."

She was distracted by the stripper removing his g-string so that he was naked. He began to gyrate in front of Ann, took her hands (still in cuffs) and got her to cup his balls. He was now fully erect and that was a real eye opener for me as (and yes I know it sounds a bit sad) my husband's prick was the only one I had ever seen.

He moved even closer to Ann, picked up his shirt and used that as a shield so that we couldn't see what was happening. That did surprise me as I had assumed he would strip and that would be it, but I realised there was going to be more.

Ann's head moved lower and even though strictly speaking I couldn't see, it was pretty clear that she was sucking his cock. Diane reached across and pulled the shirt away. It didn't faze Ann at all, her head continued to bob up and down as she sucked on an impressive and very erect cock.

The stripper made encouraging noises, telling Ann she was doing a great job and then warned her that he was ready to cum. He pulled out, there was a brief flurry of hand movement and the first jet of sperm hit Ann's face.

Diane and Jayne shrieked with excitement, but I was stunned into silence. This was well outside my comfort zone and in truth I was shocked, but I have to be honest and say that I was also excited. I've always found an erect cock very masculine and arousing, and this guy had shaved, so there was no mistaking the pulsing of his balls when he came and the sperm splashing onto Ann's face.

* * * * * * *

"Poor Karen. Did we shock you with the stripper?" Diane asked with a laugh.

It was two hours later and we had a table at an Italian restaurant. I blushed at that remark from Diane and admitted that he'd gone further than I expected.

"I'm sorry," said Diane, "but that episode with the stripper was fantastic and I know what my perfect end to this evening would be." Of course I asked her what the perfect end would be.

"To get laid!" she laughed. "You may have a great marriage, but I'm divorced and Ann's husband isn't interested in sex, so we're going to have an epic evening."

I looked at Ann and she just shrugged. "Martin isn't interested. He's got a pretty good idea that occasionally things happen when Diane and I go out, but he doesn't ask any questions, so I don't tell him any lies. Ring Tony, tell him we're having a great time and we're about to go dancing."

The others urged me to ring him, but I just shook my head. What I couldn't tell them, was that Tony and I had already had this conversation and it had been at his instigation.

I'd sort of warned him about Diane and Ann and had been surprised when he'd urged me to enjoy the weekend and let my hair down a bit. He'd made sure that I took a little black dress for tonight and had insisted that I pack my sexiest lingerie rather than just my everyday undies. I already felt that I had his unspoken approval, but wasn't going to tell the others that. Instead I nipped to the toilets and texted home.

The others are going dancing, do you mind if I join them?

Of course not, it's a girls night out, enjoy yourself

I thought I would push things by seeing what his response would be to something a bit more suggestive.

What if I get chatted up by a hunky younger guy?

He came back immediately.

Enjoy yourself!

Looking back, my natural caution would normally have kicked in at this point, but it was a night away, the excitement of the stripper, a few drinks etc, so I decided to relax and enjoy myself.

One reason Ann and Diane had chosen our hotel was because it had a regular Saturday night disco for guests, so an hour later we were sat at a table chatting and wondering when to head for the dance floor.

It felt unfamiliar sat there as a sort of single woman (or at least one with a license to roam); not surprising really as I hadn't been in that situation for just over twenty years. Diane chivvied us all out onto the dance floor. It was still quiet at that stage but the room was filling up.

When we returned to our table two portly guys in their fifties offered to buy us all a drink. Diane quickly rebuffed them, but I could see that we were getting some admiring looks (my old skill at using my peripheral vision was getting some practise after a long spell in retirement). Diane suggested that within the next five minutes the table of men diagonally opposite us would make a move.

They took a minute or two more than that, but let's not quibble over details. The interesting thing was that there were six of them, but only four of us. I guessed they were somewhere in their thirties and that was confirmed by the guys who sat on either side of me. Apparently it was a reunion group from their university days and they were all approaching their mid thirties.

The dynamic in our group of ten was interesting and there was an unspoken, but definite tension created by the mismatch in numbers. Mike on my left was clearly competing with Andy on my other side, and I have to be honest and say that I found the attention quite flattering.

Two of the other men were in an unspoken tussle for Diane. Ann and Jayne had the attention of the other two, though I was amused to see that the gaze of one of them kept returning to Ann's ample cleavage.

I danced with both Andy and Mike and by now my inhibitions were being steadily eroded by the drinks. Both of them were inclined to let their hands wander. I didn't really let them take any liberties (I'm not going to be felt up on the dance floor!), but they both enjoyed a discrete feel of my backside.

I really hadn't a clue how this was all going to work out, but in the event it was decided by Ann. We went to the toilets and she explained that the guy who was hitting on her was a bore, so how about we invite Andy and Mike back to our room. I told her that Tony would never agree to that.

"Ring him," she urged. "Tell him we are inviting a couple of friends to our room for a nightcap".

Normally I would have done nothing of the sort, but tonight was different. I still couldn't bring myself to speak to Tony, so I tapped out a quick text.

We're going to invite a couple of friends to our room for a nightcap. Is that OK?

It was getting late so I thought Tony might have gone to bed, but I got an immediate reply.

Sure I want you to enjoy yourself. But you have to tell me all the details tomorrow xxx

My eyes widened at that and Ann demanded to know what he'd said. Impatient to know she grabbed my phone from me.

"Wow", she said. "Your husband and mine are more similar than I thought. Come on, let's get back to the boys."

I tapped out a quick reply before we headed back to the disco.

Luv you xxx

* * * * * * *

Heading up to the room was nerve wracking - I felt an odd mixture of apprehension and excitement as we went up in the elevator. I'd told Ann that, as it was her birthday, she could have her pick of the men. That might sound very generous of me, but there wasn't actually much to choose between them. They were both average height, reasonably attractive and although they were doubtless carrying a few more pounds than when they were in their twenties, neither of them was anywhere near overweight.

Although I'd had a fair bit to drink, I ought to make it clear that I wasn't drunk. Ann had put more away than I had, but she holds it better than I do. So I shouldn't give you the idea that we staggered drunkenly to our room. In fact I think my nerves transmitted themselves to the others and the conversation was stilted and awkward. The corridor leading to our room was deserted, which was a relief; I didn't like the thought of others seeing the four of us heading into a double room. The plush carpeting killed most of the sound, there was just the flash of a green light and a click as Ann's card opened the door.

Once we were in the room, Mike had the good sense to turn on the lamp in the corner and kill the main light. I don't know what I was expecting, rather naively I thought we would get a drink, but Andy simply took Ann in his arms and they kissed passionately. Mike smiled at me, moved in close and gave me a tender kiss on the lips, quickly followed by another. I guess he was testing the water, seeing how I responded, and I appreciated that because I've never liked men who are too pushy.

It was the right approach for me, if he had simply started mauling me I think I might have panicked, but he didn't, so I rewarded him with a proper kiss. At first it was just our lips, but then our tongues started to fence and I don't know about other women, but I regard that as quite intimate.

Anyway when I finally surfaced from that kiss, I was surprised to see that Andy was unzipping Ann's dress. I really hadn't thought this through and it dawned on me that I was expected to do the deed in the same room as Ann. It seemed too late to object and I decided it was easier to go with the flow.

We kissed again and Mike began to caress my backside. His next step was to feel my breasts. Then his hand slid down and began to stroke the inside of my thigh. I stiffened when he did that because he was so close to my most intimate place and very few people had touched me there. He was delighted to discover that I was wearing lace top hold-ups and commented how beautiful they felt. However they didn't detain him for very long and soon his fingertips were gliding across bare flesh until they reached my lacy panties.

He caressed between my legs and then slid his hand inside my knickers. I knew I was all wet and willing, and Mike couldn't miss the unmistakeable signal that gave.

Ann and Andy were well ahead of us. She was stood there in just her panties helping Andy to undress. Mike was clearly impatient to catch them up and turned me round and unzipped my dress. Now I could see Ann kneeling at Andy's feet and peeling his undies down. His erect cock sprang into view, Ann stroked it then took it into her mouth, drawing a very audible gasp from Andy.

Mike removed my dress and unfastened my bra. I was soon naked, Mike hurriedly undressed and by now Ann and Andy were in the bed, kissing passionately as their hands explored each other's bodies.

I think Mike and I would have taken things more slowly if it hadn't been for the urgent sounds of vigorous sex from Ann and Andy. I was curious to know what Mike's cock felt like, and if this was a work of fiction I would say it was a monster which stretched my inexperienced pussy (Tony was the only man I had had sex with!). The truth is that he felt about the same size as Tony, but absolutely rock hard. It still puzzles me about the male organ - I know it's caused by the rush of blood to the penis, but it intrigues me how it can go from being a soft, fleshy organ to a strong, masculine ramrod in a matter of seconds.

I know my husband likes having his balls caressed, so I did the same to Mike, very aware of the millions of sperm inside them and which would soon be in my married pussy. Mike moved above me and I spread my legs wider in anticipation.

His cock probed for my entrance, but his aim was off, so I reached down and guided his prick so that it was resting against my cunt lips. He leaned gently into me and slid into my depths, making me gasp with surprise and pleasure. He pulled part way out, then plunged in again and that was it - we were fucking.

I could hardly believe that after all those years of only knowing one man, suddenly here I was in a hotel room being fucked by a near stranger, while in the adjoining bed, my best friend was gasping and groaning as she received a serious fucking.

Mike's head went down and he sucked on my right breast at the same time as his hand slid under my backside, altering the angle slightly and increasing the penetration, so that he bottomed out inside me, making me groan with pleasure. He touched my cervix, so he was in up to the hilt. I love that feeling, that you are totally possessed by the man, with your two bodies almost fused into one.

I'm sure we would have lasted longer, but there was no mistaking the orgasmic sounds from the next bed. That spurred us on, Mike thrust harder and faster, I pushed back against him, then suddenly he rammed deep into me, gave an almighty groan and came.

That was so nice. The final desperate thrust and then the pulsing of his cock inside me as he fired his seed into me. We lay there gasping for a while, then Ann asked for a tissue. Andy got one and passed another to me.

I was uncertain what was going to happen next. They'd had their pleasure - would they just go or what?

In the event, Ann and Andy settled down to some touching and quiet conversation. Mike followed their lead and asked if I was OK. Before I could answer he said that it had been wonderful for him and he hoped that I had enjoyed it. He asked if I came and a bit reluctantly I said that I hadn't.

I said it reluctantly because it seemed a bit of an insult to Mike, as though I was complaining, but he'd asked and I wasn't going to lie. He apologised and said to give him a minute. I wasn't sure what he meant by that. I assumed it meant he was going to fuck me again, but it was such a long time since my husband had cum twice in one session that I'd almost forgotten that younger men can do it.

We were laid on our sides facing each other and he began to stroke my hip. A few short kisses, then a longer one, his tongue probing gently for mine. His left hand moved to my right breast and he began to caress me, telling me how nice that felt. Then he took my free hand and placed it on his cock.

It was still slightly sticky with our juices, and flaccid, but as soon as I touched it I felt it stir. I grasped the shaft and felt the vigour returning. I pumped it gently and it was soon almost fully erect. Then I did something which Tony loves - I took my nails and raked them firmly across Mike's ball sac. That made Mike gasp, but it clearly turned him on because he pushed firmly so that I was on my back and mounted me.

Now it was my turn to gasp as his prick plunged into my lustful vagina. This time we were ahead of Ann and Andy, but they soon followed our lead and the room was full of the sounds of sex.

I asked Mike to take me from behind because that is my favourite position. It's a measure of how aroused I was that I was dictating positions, because I'm naturally quite submissive and happy for the man to take the lead. I went down on all fours, Mike slid back into me and I groaned with pleasure.

Ann and Andy had copied us and it must have been quite a sight - both of us on our elbows and knees being shafted from behind. I risked a glance at Ann and god was it a sexy image! Her eyes were screwed shut, but her mouth hung open and her gasps and groans mixed with the slapping sounds as her pendulous breasts rocked in tune with Andy's thrusts.

Mike reached round and began to play with my clit. I was already hyped up, but that did it and within seconds I was shuddering my way through a massive orgasm. Mike kept thrusting, then told me to turn over. I quickly complied and he took me again. Now I wanted him to cum, so I raked my nails across his backside. He swore and began to thrust even faster.

"Do it," I urged him. "Cum in my pussy."

I couldn't resist it, I stuck my finger up his backside and it was as though I had pressed a button. He went rigid, swore repeatedly and I felt that his prick jerking and jerking inside me and the lovely warm, wet feeling as he flooded me with sperm.

* * * * * * *

It was just after 9.30 when I woke in the morning. For a moment I wondered where I was, then I remembered and hurriedly looked across at Ann. She was still asleep, but I needed the loo, so I slipped out of bed. When I returned she was stirring and I said that we needed to get moving because check out time was 11am and we had to get breakfast first.

I checked my phone and there was a text from Tony asking for an update. I replied hurriedly:-

tony090909
tony090909
1,518 Followers
12