Shy Wife on a Friend's Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Things happened! Full update when I get home. Be patient! Luv you xxxxx

Then I rang Diane and arranged to meet them for breakfast. When we got down the restaurant was fairly quiet and fortunately there was no sign of Mike or any of his group.

Of course we swapped notes and it turned out that Diane had spent the night in one of the men's rooms, which left Jayne in their room with another man. Diane was very upfront and unapologetic about a night of casual sex.

"If I was a man, other men would cheer me on and 100% approve, but because I'm a woman it's somehow different." She went on a bit longer, then turned and asked me what I was going to tell Tony. I hesitated, but Ann already knew the situation, so I thought it made more sense to come clean. Swearing them to secrecy, I explained that last night Tony had given me a hall pass, so on the face of it everything was OK, but I was still a bit apprehensive about what his actual reaction would be.

"I shouldn't worry about that," said Jayne with a knowing look. "He'll be all over you when you get home; I guarantee he'll want to fuck you. Google sperm competition."

* * * * * * *

Ann dropped me back home in the early afternoon. I could have invited her in for a coffee, but today wasn't the right occasion - Tony and I needed to talk. There was a frustrating delay because my neighbour was out on his drive and he saw my suitcase and asked if I had been away. So I had to give him brief details of my night away, though of course I left out all the sexy stuff.

While I was stood talking to him, I felt a liquid movement in my pussy and something wet my knickers. With a start I realised that some of Mike's sperm had been retained inside me and had finally chosen to move. That made me even more keen to get inside, so I ended the conversation with our neighbour at the first opportunity.

Tony was waiting in the kitchen for me. We looked at each other, neither of us sure what to say.

"Waiting for you has been sweet torture," Tony finally said. "The suspense has been killing me. What happened?"

"Remember you gave me a hall pass and told me to enjoy myself. Are you still OK with that?" Tony nodded in reply. I moved closer, stood on tiptoe and whispered in his ear.

"I've been fucked."

We kissed passionately and I could feel the heat of his erection pressing against my middle. When we broke I looked deep into his eyes.

"Feel my panties - they're wet with sperm." Tony thrust his hand excitedly up my skirt and felt my knickers, the damp material confirming what I'd said.

"He rode you bareback?"

"Yes."

"And you let him cum in your pussy?"

"Yes...and he came twice."

"Twice!"

Tony whirled me round and pushed me roughly down across the kitchen table. He rucked my skirt up round my waist, yanked my knickers down and positioned his cock against my cunt lips. There were no preliminaries, no warming me up and I wasn't fully lubricated, so penetration was a bit brutal, but Tony was overcome with passion and I found myself responding.

It didn't take long - a series of frantic thrusts, then a cry of triumph as he released his sperm into my pussy.

In bed that night I described the events in more detail and inevitably it led to us fucking again. Afterwards I laid there, scarcely able to believe that a couple of days ago I had only ever had sex with one man, now I had sperm from two men in my pussy, having been fucked four times in less than 24 hours.

And I didn't know what to say about the text from Diane:

It was a great trip. We should do it again sometime xxx

I had an odd feeling Tony would be happy to agree, but I had mixed emotions about a repeat. I guess I needed some time to let the dust settle and then see what I felt.

12