All Comments on 'Shy Wife on a Friend's Birthday'

by tony090909

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Dr beulahthmick; Not bad, but I do find it hard to believe that in this day and age, a woman in her forties has only seen or fucked one prick, for God's sake it's not the 19th century, enjoy yourself, you only live once.

jazzharpjazzharpabout 2 years ago

Doesn't turn me on. Hate it, in fact. So, I won't give it any score.

But I'm glad you are still posting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Stupid stories about stupid peoples are just that. Stupid.

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A hot story! 5*

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

The only hope left is that she contracted HIV and died a slow and agonizing death. How stupid must a grown woman be to have sex with a stranger without protection! And how stupid must a man be to let strangers fuck his wife and then take her back. Even in the supermarket, if you damage or open the packaging, you have to buy the contents. So away with the whore and starting a new life! 1*!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very good!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The only thing good about this was the picture next to your pen name. The rest is stupidity. 1/5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

They need a new category for this shit.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoabout 2 years ago

Hubby thinks that his wife having unprotected sex with a complete stranger is perfectly ok?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I dont see it as a hall pass. She was not clear that they had men up for a drink and sex. Have fun does not mean cheat.

63luckyman63luckymanabout 2 years ago

Very nicely done. This could have been a true story. 5 stars. Don't mind the haters.

RibblemanRibblemanabout 2 years ago

To the Anon half-wit writing below who finds 'it hard to believe' - may I point out that he doesn't need to believe - it's a story - the lady does not exist. I find it hard to believe Three bears eat porridge, but there you go!

The story was well written for readers who enjoy the depiction of a more gentle discreet form of seduction and adultery. By the way, the author wrote discrete instead of discreet so perhaps we should have him banned!

I have given this story five points.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Skank Festival. yawn.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

This story contains details of wife sharing, in other words a bi/homosexual husband/author, if this offends you get some therapy or accept what you are, we do.

Westman99Westman99about 2 years ago

A bit too formulaic for me.

CUCK972CUCK972about 2 years ago

I loved it, give us more 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Don't mind the haters. Don't mind the haters. What kind of an idiot keeps saying that. What the fuck is it to you what others think. Gave this a one star rating to help offset the idiots who actually thought this was a five star story. Idiots are born every day and it seems they love to roam this category where 90% of stories are pure garbage.

AmavoyeurAmavoyeurabout 2 years ago

5 stars. Well done because I know how difficult it is to write a story. And to those who leave a negative review, please remember that most stories here are not true.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

Love this. My wife and I both gave each other hall passes. This easily could have been a real happening.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

Love reading the comments from the little insecure, fragile ego'ed anons, who get their panties in a wad about two people enjoying their lives

SpratGilfisSpratGilfisabout 2 years ago

This author, Tony090909's "Girl's Night Out" is, to me, the outstanding short story in the whole of Literotica. It's brilliance is that all the detail and the excitement is in the mind of the first person narrator and in the imagination of the reader. Many other's panned it because of the lack of explicit detail. They would prefer this which is essentially an extension of the same story from a different point of view with the names, but not the initials, changed and very much more detail. It's a very good story but not outstanding.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

And she gets a virulent STD from unprotected sex with a stranger. That she then passes on to Tony...it's the incurable type.

Later on...the treatments don't seem to work as effectively on Tony as they do the "shy wife"...and 3 years later Tony dies in an agony filled end to his life. Now she has to live the end of her days knowing she killed her husband.

All because this slut was supremely stupid.

How "hot" is this story now?

Anjin1962Anjin1962almost 2 years ago

Great story, well crafted, captures the apprehension being overcome by growing arousal. 5 Stars

MUFF69MUFF694 months ago

I enjoyed your story. Flow was fast and it was fun reading it. So keep writing. Well done.

MorevinilaMorevinilaabout 2 months ago

like your way of telling things even if, to me, it lacks hotness a bit. But the way it is told makes it more plausible - hope you have some more coming,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertony090909@tony090909
Happily married - fortunately my wife shares my enthusiasm for fantasies and role playing. Her main fantasy is to be taken very forcefully at work - it's done by a work colleague who pushes her against a filing cabinet pulls her knickers to one side and fucks her. She says s...