Shy Wife's Adventure

Story Info
Shy wife finds something new about herself, hubby sees it.
2.7k words
4.06
38.8k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
prinnavea
prinnavea
123 Followers

Sherry and Rob are married with two boys. They considered themselves in good marriage, but like all marriages they had their ups and downs.

Rob was adventurous and outgoing. It seemed anywhere they went Rob knew someone or quickly came to know them. He was a person people could quickly become friends within a short time.

Sherry was the opposite she was shy and awkward at times. Gatherings outside of family you would hardly know she was present, a wall flower.

One evening they were at house party of one of Rob's friends. Rob was doing what he does, mingling, as Sherry sat on a sofa just watching things.

They had been in this position before. Rob would practically drag her with him at a gathering. He would try to get her to join in conversations with other people which didn't work at times.

Then a woman sat down close to his wife, it seemed like they started a conversation.

A few minutes later he looked again and found them missing. He smiled feeling good, he then spotted them at the buffet laughing. He noticed Sherry's glass was full of wine, again. Rob chuckled hoping Sherry was enjoying herself now.

He returned to his conversation with a man who was telling him about his health club franchise business.

Later he made his way down the dimly lit hallway to see two women, he recognized the dress of one. They were close to each other like in a whispered conversation.

"Excuse me ladies I need to use the bathroom," he said.

He didn't look at them, but he heard a gasp from one of them as he quickly passed. When he came out of course they were gone. Rob would discuss this with Sherry tomorrow as he grinned inwardly.

Rob mingled around some more before walking over to the buffet to get a snack. He walked up behind his wife. Sherry's back was to him when the woman spoke to him.

"Well, hi there, tall and handsome," she said.

Sherry turned with a smile giggling at what the woman said. She was stunned for a second and became a bit anxious seeing him.

"Oh! Oh, Rob, uh, hunny. Joy this is my husband, Rob. Rob this is Joy, my friend," she said, as she avoided eye contact. She even slurred her words slightly.

Rob was happy his wife was enjoying herself and found a friend. He did caution her about her wine consumption telling her she hadn't drank in a long time. He could see that twinkle in her eyes. But also, a nervousness.

It was near midnight when they needed to leave.

They announced their departure to the hosts and said their farewells. Joy came over giving Sherry a kiss on the cheek, also giving each of them a hug.

"I'm so glad you, came, Sherry," Joy said, with a wink and another hug. "Hope we meet again soon."

Rob grinned as his wife blushed and looked at him nervously. He thought he sensed an innuendo in that remark.

"It was nice meeting you also, Joy. Maybe we will meet again soon." He said, with a smile.

Rob would ask about her evening later at home.

Once home the babysitter was paid and left. Rob wanted to talk about the evening, but Sherry wanted to go to bed and headed for the bedroom. Rob followed her into the bedroom.

He began unclasping her necklace she wore as she removed her ear studs. He stared at her in the mirror then, kissed her neck. They had done this many times.

"Enjoy yourself tonight sweety, you have fun?" Rob asked.

"Yes, I guess so. Ya, I had fun." Sherry answered with a little giggle.

"Good, I am happy to hear that." said Rob.

He undid the clasp on her dress and pulled the zipper down, sliding it off her shoulders. Sherry grabbed at her dress complaining she was perfectly capable undressing herself, which surprised her husband.

"Okay, I'll make a night cap then." Rob said. "Want one?"

Rob placed a kiss on her bare shoulder as he ran his hand under her dress. Sherry tensed and declined the offer saying she had enough drink. Rob chuckled and let his wife be.

Rob left the bedroom and secured the house and getting a drink of water before returning to the bedroom. He remembered he didn't see her clutch purse she had taken with her, but he was sure she came home with it.

Rob went to the bedroom searching for it, also gathering up his wife's clothes she had tossed around. He found a business card mixed in, he looked at. He had heard of the business, but it was what was on the back that intrigued him. It was a phone number and the letter J with a smiley face.

He chuckled as he picked up her things as she laid in bed possibly asleep already. He took it all to the laundry separating it as she had taught him. He noticed her panties were missing, thinking she may still have them on he dismissed it.

He didn't see the clutch in the bedroom and decided to check the car. It had all of her important things in it and a credit card or two. He was relieved to find it inside the car.

Rob took it inside and laid it on the kitchen island thankful it wasn't left at the party. Then he thought he better check it. He went to open and found the zipper stuck. He finally got the zipper unstuck only to find his wife's panties causing the problem.

'Hmmm, interesting' he thought to himself.

He placed the purse on top of the refrigerator satisfied everything was safe. He undressed and slipped into bed with his wife.

Rob recalled their night lying there. He could only place one man near his wife, he shook his head. He knew his wife had fended off advances at a few other gatherings, but she did have a bit to drink. Sherry's friend, Joy, must have chased him off. Rob finally drifted off to sleep.

Rob was up early with the boys; his wife didn't get up until almost noon. Rob and the boys came inside to find Sherry at the island counter in her robe and looking a little rough. There was an Aleve bottle on the counter.

"I found your purse, in case you miss it, sweety." Rob said.

He reached for it and placed on the counter with zipper opened. She didn't even look at it or reach for it.

She just said, "I think I had to much wine."

Rob chuckled lightly saying "Ya think?"

"Robbie, sweety, I'm so sorry. We were talking. I was having a really good time and, and.." Sherry said, stopping abruptly.

Sherry looked at her purse noticing her panties sticking out of it. She gave him deer in the headlight, he turned and walked away.

Rob came back after checking on the boys. He saw the panties were gone as he kissed the top of her head. He made a smoothie for Sherry that she liked to help with the hang over. He thought she might say something; but seemed to be avoiding conversation. It was like that most of the day.

Bedtime came, Rob and Sherry did their nightly routines after the day's activities. They settled into bed with Rob cradling his wife in his arms as he leaned back against the headboard.

"Shall we talk about last night now?" Rob asked.

Sherry's mood changed and anxiety was setting in now. She had a good idea where this was going.

"Do we have to talk about last night, again, I told you I enjoyed the party. I did drink too much wine. I didn't mean too." Sherry said, with a little giggle.

Rob then asked how her panties ended up in her purse. Silence fell on the room as Sherry's breathing increased as fear set up in her mind.

Rob sensed it and wrapped his arms around her reminding her of a promise they had made to each other long ago.

Sherry slowly began to explain how her panties came to be in her purse.

Joy had asked if she had ever done anything naughty at a party. Then she told Sherry she wasn't wearing any panties or brassiere. Joy dared her to take her panties off, no one would know but the two of them. Rob asked her how that made her feel as he giggled, a bit relieved.

"It made me feel a little wicked. I was being kind of naughty, and no one knew but me. Well, and Joy." Sherry said. " It was kind of, exciting."

She looked up at her husband with a little smirk. That feeling was growing again inside of her as she stroked her hand down Rob's torso finding her objective. Rob grinned at her.

Sherry moved her body around, so her head laid on her husband's abdomen as she played.

"You two disappeared for a while, anything else you want mention?" Rob asked.

He reached around stroking Sherry's bare thigh and panty clad ass. He expected silence or a negative answer. Rob slipped fingers between her legs to find her moist and aroused, she began speaking hesitantly.

Sherry began telling how they slipped outside, Joy wanted to smoke a cigarette. Joy sat in a chair while Sherry stood next to her as they chatted looking at the bright moon. No one could see them from the house, but they could see the door. Joy slid her hand up and down her bare leg. Joy then lifted the back of her dress in the moon light.

"She told me what a pretty ass I had all toned looking." Sherry giggled; Rob agreed.

Sherry continued saying Joy began stroking her leg again under dress even rubbing her ass. She admitted she was getting aroused by the attention and being naughty outside in the night.

Sherry paused as she kissed the tip of Rob's now rigid shaft. Rob pushed her head downward and Sherry opened her mouth, she accepted it almost greedily. She groaned around her husband's rigid cock remembering the party.

Sherry began telling more of what Joy did to her, bringing her to orgasm using her fingers. Even putting them inside her pussy. That information shocked Rob.

Sherry engulfed her husband's cock again quickly, pushing herself to her limits. Sherry wanted end this conversation. She wanted to fuck, right now, but suddenly Rob pulled away, abruptly leaving the room leaving his wife confused and a bit stunned. Sherry was frightened now, she thought he must be angry.

He was back shortly with a smile on his face. He grabbed two robes. He pulled Sherry from the bed slipping one on her nakedness telling her the boys are sound asleep. Then he slipped into the other.

He took her hand and guided them to the back yard. There the brightness of the moon awaited them overhead. Rob gave Sherry a small glass of wine as they stood at the edge of the patio looking up, he looked to both sides of the yard. There were no lights showing on either side from the neighbors.

Satisfied, Rob set his wine down and pulled his wife's robe off her shoulders allowing it to puddle at her feet. They sipped their wine in silence a few moments looking up to the moon. Sherry could feel the gentle night breeze on her skin, it made her feel naughty again and she grinned.

Sherry turned to face Rob, she looked up into his eyes wantonly. He leaned inward kissing her lips tenderly, he felt her take hold of his flaccid cock. The kiss became more passion filled in the moon light.

Rob slid his robe off spreading it on the grass at the edge of the patio. He kneeled down pulling Sherry down with him. He kissed her neck, shoulders, and breasts while stroking his fingers through her sex.

Sherry couldn't take much more and pushed her husband down on his back, she straddled him sucking his rigid shaft into her mouth as she slid her hand up and down its length.

Rob began stroking his tongue through his wife's cleft, sucking on her clitoris. They knew their oral sex wouldn't last long.

Rob felt Sherry tense and moan around his cock as she began to tremble as his fingers slid inside her wanting tunnel. He began to feel himself ready to explode.

Sherry plunged down taking his cock deeper than she ever had before, she gagged and her back arched. She pushed up to free herself just as the first stream of cum splattered her face. She moaned out softly trying to be quiet as a wave of pleasure raced through her. She felt the rest of his hot cum land on her breasts as she shuddered.

Rob sucked on his wife's sensitive nub flicking his tongue on it. Sherry shot forward over his legs as he felt her spasms.

After a few moments Sherry rolled to her back giggling slightly. Rob raised up leaning over his wife with a smile on his face in the moonlight. He could see some globs of semen on her face, he tried something that hadn't been done before.

He took a finger and scraped some of the glob to Sherry's lips. He expected a different reaction.

Sherry looked at his finger, then into his eyes she opened her mouth. She knew she was really being naughty now; she never had done that.

After a few minutes of resting, they gathered up everything and went back inside their home giggling at each other.

They snuggled down in the big king-sized bed in the darkness of the bedroom.

Sherry laid there thinking about all that had occurred this weekend. This weekend would go into her collection of wonderful times.

She kissed her husband's cheek.

"Robbie, I love you, so much." Sherry said.

She slid down her husband's body laying her head on his tummy, sucking his limp cock in her mouth. Sherry hummed softly as it grew. Rob smiled; he was ready for the unexpected second round.

Sherry started on top riding to an orgasm, then Rob was on top plunging away. Rob felt her orgasm, twice, beneath him.

"Fuck me baby. Fuck me hard!" Sherry gasped out.

Rob turned her over face down and pulled Sherry to her knees, he sank inside his wife ramming his cock in her wet tunnel. Then he got a shock, Sherry was nearing another orgasm as she lunged back on him.

"Pull my hair!" She cried out.

Rob did, pulling his wife's head back as she moaned and gasped.

"Spank me!" Sherry said, gutturally.

Rob hesitated a moment as he made a hard thrust, then she called out again to be spanked. He did, hard enough to redden her ass cheek. Sherry wanted more.

Sherry could feel herself crashing as her pleasure overwhelmed her body. Everything was tingling like electric going through her, she nearly feinted as she pitched forward flat on the bed. She could feel herself quiver, then, another wave passed through her body when another spank landed on her ass, urging another

little peak.

It was a few minutes before they recuperated. Rob laid on his back, his mind thinking 'What the fuck'. He looked at his wife and reached out and stroked her bare leg, causing her to twitch then giggle. He raised up on his elbows gazing at his wife in disbelief of what just happened.

He wasn't sure what brought all this on with his rather introverted wife, she changed in some way.

Rob actually liked what had just occurred, their lives and intimacy had become rather mundane.

Rob went to the bathroom and got a warm washcloth to clean the splatter off Sherry's back before going to get a bottle of water.

Sherry handed the water back to Rob after taking a good drink chuckling and saying, "Thanks I needed that."

Rob asked her what that rather rough sex was about. Sherry gave a shoulder shrug saying she wasn't sure giggling again. Then added maybe because of a story Joy told her at the party.

Rob accepted that, although he thought there might be more to it. They both had watched a news article once about nude beaches and talked about maybe trying that someday.

He knew he would have to be more attentive to things after this weekend. He felt they had reached some kind of crossroad in their lives.

They soon were asleep curled up spooning together.

prinnavea
prinnavea
123 Followers