All Comments on 'Shy Wife's Adventure'

by prinnavea

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

More likely to end in divorce. Bad story. Bad writing.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoabout 2 years ago

Ok, but seems to be superficial and lacking in any real content.

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

Despite that, she cheated on him. She had sex with a woman. Rather, she let herself be used by a woman. It's a shame that people think they need others to share their intimacy with their partner. Pitiable creatures! And he lets a woman make him a cuckold and doesn't get it at all! How stupid does he have to be? 1*!!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 2 years ago

Too much narration. Instead of "Sherry told him blah, blah, blah," say, "Sherry said, 'Blah, blah, blah.'" It may seem like a minor difference, but it makes for a more interesting read.

kirei8kirei8about 2 years ago

Any bets: divorced within a year!

BrentJWBrentJWabout 2 years ago

Good story and writing. There were a few hints of more going on that were not explored. Is this the first chapter? It felt more like an intro than a complete story.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 2 years ago

Was it Joy really?

Should have been in Lesbian category if that was really Joy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You should probably learn the difference between 'to' and 'too' at some point.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good start

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

@mattenw instead of reading an erotic story and simply enjoying it or not, you go out of your way to be a complete dick to authors. You say that she cheated on him and had sex with another woman. Well, it seems to me that he enjoyed that. Then you make an incredibly stupid comment about people being intimate with others instead of their partner. Hate to break it to you dimwit, but this entire category is about that. You seriously find ways to make people think lower of you on a daily basis.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

@kirei8…I’ll take that bet. And I already won because you are too stupid to realize this is fiction and what happens is controlled by the author, not your own personal opinion of what is right or wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I enjoyed this. My husband is always trying to get me to loosen up at parties. Maybe I should find myself a “Joy.”

Rocky62Rocky62about 2 years ago

Wifey meets Joy, wifey takes a big fork in the road to go pantiless and have her skirt flupped up, ass sampled?? Hmmm ….. seems quite a departure from her norm with zero apparent motive. But then again a nigerian prince has left u money, please send $500 to get the paperwork going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story. I will make it a priority to read the others on your list. To some previous commentators - get a life. It's fantasy. If you can't comprehend the difference between fantasy and real life then quit reading these stories.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Slut didn't act very shy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I agree with a commenter stating too much narration. I also found the story not completed. By the title, I was expecting Joy to talk his wife into doing something more, perhaps some days after the party. As such, I was disappointed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This story has real potential... to end up going off the road and ending up in divorce

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

And... ?

OnethirdOnethirdabout 2 years ago

A good beginning, or it could just stand as a nice short story and let us fill in the blanks. Once again, ignore the low brow commenters who seem to come to this site to get offended.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5 stars. Neat story. Is her new friend bi? Is she after the wife, trying to convert her and leave her husband? If not:

I’ve been “shared”. I enjoyed the experience. If it’s not your thing be sure and let your SO know that all outside contact is forbidden. My GF told me ahead of time her friend really needed to play and I had a very good time. Her friend was very horny and my GF thought she might end up at a bar and let a guy pick her up that hurt her. Or share her with a sports team after drugging her.

Flamers should refrain. Maybe hubby told her that his fantasy was her and another woman. His excitement about her actions makes that possible. She was embarrassed not fearful.

wasagadavewasagadave4 months ago

Nicely done. Reading the continuation next. 5 Stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userprinnavea@prinnavea
Small town country boy I am. I grew up, got married, 3 kids. I am good with my hands, being mechanically inclined, can fix just about anything. If it is broke, as grandson would say, arms flailing, palms up, "I FIX!' oh! just to let you know the profile name ' Prinnavea' mean...