All Comments on 'Shy Wife's Next Adventure'

by prinnavea

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Boring like playing children's or teenagers games. You knew what was going to happen.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

You gotta watch those "SHY" wives. They're the worst. Guess she wasn't shy after all. The premise and storyline were foolish.

playbluesguitarplaybluesguitar7 months ago

Enjoyed the story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

A relatively realistic fantasy. Vacations always seem to reduce inhibitions and beach/water vacations even more--you're already wearing less clothing and more exhibitionistic. The dialogue was fairly well done as well, though it can't help but be a little simplistic since the two couples were new to each other and uncertain what kind of behavior would be acceptable.

So, okay--it was a "bare bones" interaction between the two couples, but given the structure of this story being ONLY a one-night experience too much emotional angst and psychological analysis would have been out of proportion to the challenge they'd made to "just go with it".

As for the game? There are a great number of "adult party games" designed to accomplish the breaking down of inhibitions and get people naked and fucking that are available for purchase just about everywhere. Chill, dude.

Keep writing prinnavia. And thanks for this fantasy.

MLJ

26thNC26thNC6 months ago

Shy in the title means whore in the story.

wasagadavewasagadave5 months ago

Enjoyed the Shy Wife stories! Please write more. 5 Stars

OseekerOseeker21 days ago

A swap without pre- arrangement wouldn't go well....

3 stars for a nice fantasy but jealousy would fuck it up & not in a good way...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userprinnavea@prinnavea
Small town country boy I am. I grew up, got married, 3 kids. I am good with my hands, being mechanically inclined, can fix just about anything. If it is broke, as grandson would say, arms flailing, palms up, "I FIX!' oh! just to let you know the profile name ' Prinnavea' mean...