Shy Wife's Next Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want to touch it don't you sweetie. Hurry up, before Robbie gets back." Cindy giggled.

To Rob's surprise a hand reached out and cupped it, then encircled it. Then gave it a stroke. Cindy was leading his wife astray. Rob recognized the opal ring.

Rob slid the screen back and stepped out looking towards them. That hand quickly disappeared; Cindy began to laugh heartly.

"How the hell did we get involved in their game Rick?" Rob asked.

Rick shrugged his shoulders with his palms up. Rob walked over to the sunbed next to Rick and looked down at two very naked women. Sherry was facing Cindy on her knees staring at her. She didn't look up at her husband.

Cindy laughed and scrambled over right in front of Rob. She planted her feet on the deck on either side of him and quickly yanked his swim shorts to the floor.

"Hey!!" Rob shouted, then grinned.

"Now! we're all even!" Cindy said, laughing.

Cindy flopped backwards on the sunbed in uncontrollable laughter, her legs opened. Sherry's eyes looked like they were going to pop out of her head as she gasped, Rob nearly spilled his drink.

Cindy sat back up and reached out, taking hold of Rob's cock saying in a giggly voice.

"Impressive, you're a lucky girl sweetie."

Cindy gave a few tugs watching it grow, then she slid her mouth over Rob's cock. Rob moaned but didn't push Cindy away. He watched his wife out of the corner of his eye at her reaction.

Sherry just gawked at the scene in front of her not being able to look away, and not believing what was happening. She couldn't believe her husband didn't push Cindy away. Then Rob spoke out as he placed his free hand on the back of Cindy's head pulling her on to him. He side-glanced at his wife gawking slacked jawed.

"Damn! Rick, Cindy sure knows how to suck a dick."

Rick took Rob's drink setting it down laughing and saying, 'I know dude' as Cindy giggled with a mouthful.

"Robbie!" Sherry screeched.

Sherry came out of stupor as their eyes met. Her "Robbie" had always said she was the best, the gauntlet had been thrown. Sherry took action in determination.

She took the same position as Cindy in front of Rick grabbing hold of his cock. She pushed her mouth down on Rick's already rigid cock. She was pissed at her husband's remark.

After a few strokes Sherry noticed Rick was, barely, longer than her husband but smaller around. Sherry tried something she couldn't do with her husband. She went all the down pushing her nose against Rick. She had never done anything like this.

Sherry gagged, lurched and pulled back stroking and staring at his cock. Some thick wetness dripped off her chin as she caught her breath. She looked up at her husband with fire in her eyes, as her eyes watered. Cindy giggled slightly as Rick spoke out.

"Damn! that's fucking good sweetie don't stop." Rick said.

Rob was a bit amazed at his wife, she had tried that with him a few times but couldn't achieve it. He was actually kind of proud of her.

"Do we have a competition going?" Cindy said, with a mischievous grin.

Cindy looked over at Sherry as she slid her lips up the side of Rob's cock to its tip. Ship teased the tip of his cock with her tongue before opening her mouth.

Cindy took Rob almost all the way in before she backed off. The second time Cindy made a gagging sound as she pressed her nose against Rob's body. Cindy repeated that move.

Sherry did that again too, this time it was easier. She continued sucking Rick all the way down, fondling his jewels then stroking his cock. Sherry was now beginning to enjoy sucking Rick's cock, she moaned out.

"Mmm. Yea suck it baby." Rick moaned.

She was making slurping sounds and twisting her hand on Rick as she moved quicker. Then shortly Rick called out quivering.

"AAghh! Fuck! cumming!"

Then erupted in her mouth. Sherry got a mouthful of his semen as he finished off on her face and chest. He slipped down on the sunbed on his back breathing heavily.

Sherry wasn't sure what to do with the mouthful of semen, she had never swallowed before. She had never had a mouthful before. Cindy suddenly swooped in placing her mouth on Sherry's. Cindy took that mouthful from Cindy, then pushed Sherry on her back to Sherry's surprise.

"Mmmm." Cindy moaned out.

Cindy was on her knees, her ass high, licking more off Sherry. Rob watched Cindy licking her face, mouth, and neck. Then Cindy sucked one nipple in her mouth then the other, Sherry moaned out from the sensations that ran through her body closing her eyes. Cindy traveled farther down Sherry's body licking and kissing until she was between her opened legs. Cindy straddled Sherry's head and shoulders.

Rob knelt behind Cindy not being able to resist or wanting to, as he took advantage of the situation.

Cindy moaned approval as he slid into her tunnel, then, Rob drew back gripping her hips, then slammed himself roughly into Cindy. Cindy called out, 'FUCK'.

Sherry opened her eyes looking up in disbelief at what she saw, her husband's cock buried deep in her friend. Then she felt something on her own cleft. It was warm and wet and swirling on her clit. She gasped as it slid deeper through her cleft. Cindy was licking and sucking on her sex, and it felt so good.

She moaned out thinking 'This is going too far'. She tried to push Cindy mouth away, but she was pinned under Cindy her head between Cindy's knees now. Sherry could only accept what was happening, but; she liked it.

Rob repositioned himself behind Cindy and slid his hard shaft deep in her creamy wet peach again.

"Ohm! Yes! Give it to me Robbie! Give me that dick!"

Sherry's eyes opened again when she heard Cindy. She could see her husbands' dick sliding in and out of Cindy and gasped. She never had seen anything like this before. It was exciting her more.

Then, there was something circling, touching her anus. That aroused her more, her Robbie had done that before. She was going to orgasm soon, hard.

"Oooh, AAGH! Jeez!" Sherry moaned.

Sherry felt something push through her tight ring, then draw back then slide in deeper. Her husband had only done that a few times before! That was accompanied by something entering her tunnel at the same time. Sherry exploded closing her eyes tight in a grimace.

"AAAAG! JEES!Uh!UH! Gaa! Fuck!"

Sherry jerked and twitched, pumping her hips upward convulsing, at the same time Rob moaned. She opened her eyes wide from the sensations she felt her head tilting back as her shoulders came up off the sunbed. She felt her husbands' hot cum splatter her chin, neck, chest, and tummy.

Cindy wasn't letting up on Sherry, she would tease Sherry's body whenever it relaxed. Then she pulled Sherry's legs back at the knees, Rickie was in position, refreshed and ready and he probed his target.

"Go easy baby, she's tight." Cindy said, in a lustful voice.

Rob heard that, wondering what that meant as he relaxed to rest, he soon found out. Sherry tried wiggling away, she seemed aroused but frightened.

"NO, no please I've... Oh Jeez!." Sherry gasped. "No! Please I...."

Rob watched his wife panting and then gasp eyes wide, then eyes shut tight as she moaned out with a shudder. Cindy was quickly rubbing across his wife's cleft as Rick's hips touched her butt. Rob heard the sounds of his wife's wetness.

"AHHhg! Oooo! gaaah." Sherry cried out, panting.

Then Rob watched Rick draw back slowly, then slide forward again. Sherry legs began to shake as her moans increased. Rick took hold of her ankles as Cindy spun and began licking and kissing up Sherry's body while her one hand continued playing between Sherry's opened legs. Ricks tempo was very slow as Sherry's head rocked side to side. She began to make strange vocal sounds, before making coherent words.

"Pleeeez, I, augh, nuuu....... Fuuuuck!" Sherry said as she exploded inside.

Rob leaned over to get a better view, he understood why quickly. Rick was fucking his wife in her ass! He felt almost cheated somehow. Sherry was enjoying something he hadn't been allowed. Then Rob felt Cindy's mouth on his growing cock.

Rob looked down at Cindy as she smiled. She spoke softly and Rob nodded. Then a big grin came across her face as she looked at her husband, Rick stopped what he was doing to Sherry and took a step back grinning.

Sherry laid there resting not knowing what to think about what she just happened or if she even wanted more of that.

Cindy pushed Rob down flat his shoulder's close to his wife's hips. Then Cindy straddle him guiding his cock in her tunnel, sliding down all the way. Cindy began to rise up and down slowly and rhythmically smiling, then stop.

Rob looked up and past her and could see Rick behind her with a grin like the Cheshire Cat. Cindy moaned out.

"Yes. Oh yea, baby, I've been waiting for this."

Rob could feel something strange on his hard cock moving inside Cindy. He could just see past Cindy to a smiling Rick. Cindy began to rise up and down on Rob as she placed her hands on his chest for balance. It became clear to Rob what was going on as he watched Rick's movements and felt the sensations. They were doing double penetration on Cindy! Cindy began to gasp, grunt, and moan.

Rob looked over at his wife now seeing she had recovered slightly from her, anal escapade. Sherry was now watching wide eyed in amazement. Rob reached over to run his hand between his wife's thighs finding her wet, sliding his fingers inside. Sherry's eyes closed and she moaned. Rob knew she wanted more looking at her reactions.

Cindy was busy riding up and down on Rob's hard shaft while her husband was busy pounding into her ass. Cindy called out.

"Cumming! Don't, Stop! Fuck meee!"

Then she collapsed on top of Rob, with Rick following her down. Cindy undulated between them as she moaned. Rob made some quick thrusts into Cindy as she peaked again.

Rick raised up as his wife calmed down, chuckling, then giving her a slap on her ass. Cindy rolled off Rob on to her back giggling exclaiming her pleasure. Sherry gawked at her husband, and his still stiff shaft. She inadvertently licked her lips and breathed heavily.

Rob saw this and pulled her to him. Sherry went straight to sucking on her husband's proud shaft tasting the remains of Cindy. That aroused her more as she gave a throaty 'MMMmm' sound. Then she abruptly straddled her husband taking all his shaft into her wet quim. Sherry leaned forward placing her cheek on his shoulder speaking softly to his ear.

"Love me, give it to me, I need you."

Rob smiled inwardly to himself as Sherry's ass rose and fell on his rigid shaft. She began breathing heavier, whimpering with little moans as her husband wrapped her in his arms. Then she stopped suddenly tensing, catching her breath with a gasp.

Rob wasn't paying any attention to Rick as Sherry began to complain. Rob looked up past his wife to see Rick behind her smiling. He wasn't sure what Rick was doing as Sherry started wiggling and complaining.

"No, Rickie. Please. No, Robbie? I can't, it's, it's too much." Sherry said, fretting.

Rob was about to say something to Rick when his wife gave a long grunt dropping to his shoulder. Rob could feel Rick slip just inside Sherry, double penetrating her just for a moment as he slipped out. Rob made a thrust upward regaining entry realizing they both were in the same orifice.

Sherry was grunting, panting, moaning. Sherry was never one to use profanity, but she did right then between gasps and panting as the men fucked her.

Rob and Rick both halted any movement allowing Sherry to make the movements. Sherry began moving slowly, rocking back and forth getting more vocal. Then her hips began twerking as her face contorted like in pain. She called out in gasps.

Rob heard Cindy giggling as she moved around the sunbed. Then his wife collapsed on him groaning with little spasms. He watched Rick holding his breath with a grimace, then drop backwards on the sunbed gasping for air. Then Rob exploded deep inside his wife too.

After calming he rolled causing Sherry to land twisted on her back as he began chuckling. He reached over parting his wife's legs seeing their cream leaking from her quim. 'First time for everything' he thought smiling.

Cindy sat down next to her husband giggling lightly as Rick chuckled too. Sherry was still recovering from her unexpected penetration and orgasms. Sherry half rose still dazed looking around when Cindy grabbed her hand and pulled her off the sunbed.

"Come on sweetie, we need a shower."

Sherry glanced at her husband not knowing what to say to him, she had just fucked like wanton slut. She was trying to read her husband's thoughts when Rob spoke, and she looked at him almost in shock.

"Ya babe, I think you and I both need one. You two go first." Rob said, chuckling.

"Rick, I need another drink. I think I'm fucked dry." Rob said.

That made Rick laugh, and he added 'Me too.'

Sherry gave a smile and followed Cindy. She felt better now, knowing Robbie was laughing and having a good time.

Rob and Rick straightened up the deck and cleaned themselves. They were sitting at the counter when their wives appeared looking refreshed. Cindy gave something to Rob, which he pocketed without looking at it.

"A little memento to remember your vacation to Florida." Cindy whispered, placing a kiss on his cheek with smile.

Then it was time for them to all take the ride back to the hotel. Their wives chatted, whispered and giggled in the back while Rick and Rob chatted, at times listening in on their wives'.

The next morning everyone readied themselves for the trip home after breakfast, vacation was over. Rick and Cindy were there to see them off.

The flight home was quiet, the boys went to sleep and so did grandpa. Sherry and her mom talked for a while then her mom said something that got Sherry off guard.

"What time did you and Robbie get in last night sweetie? You look exhausted."

Rob chuckled lightly when he looked over and Sherry's eyes locked on his as she reddened.

"Uhm, uh, around 11:00 mom. It wasn't that late."

They finally got to their house that evening. They fed the boys and themselves, then the boys were off to bed as Rob finished unpacking the car.

Monday arrived and the routines got back to normal, somewhat. Rob had asked his wife a few times about their vacation through the week avoiding the last night of the vacation. He was hoping she had a really good time. Sherry's answers always seemed to be vague and clipped.

The last time he asked she got sharp with him. Rob had noticed she seemed out of sort the past few days.

"I told you already! It was good, it was really nice! The boys had a blast. I know what you want to hear, why do men always want to kno..."

A look of horror came over her face. Rob saw her hands shaking as they went to her mouth. She turned and left the room quickly.

Rob went to their bedroom finding his wife was in the ensuite with the door shut tight. He rapped on the door asking her to open the door and come out so they could talk. Sherry refused to come out. He figured she was having 'Buyer's Remorse' now.

"Well, can we talk about what is bothering you?"

"No! I don't want to talk right now." Sherry said.

"Okay little, Miss I Ain't Talking, I'll talk." Rob said, sternly.

"First, you haven't asked me about my thoughts or feelings about our vacation. I loved it, I haven't that much fun in, I don't know how long." Rob said. "Maybe since college."

"WHA..what! Robbie!" Sherry said.

Rob heard a slight whimper in that reply, then a sniffle. Rob did have a bit of reputation in college although most of it was not true.

"Yea. I had a f'ing blast. I watched Mom and Pops having a wonderful time. My boys, my wife, all excited watching the shows and riding the rides. Going to the Safari Park, the Typhoon Lagoon. The dinners, the fireworks, so much to talk about. Oh ya, and that day spent with Rick and Cindy, that was kinda fun too. I guess." Rob said.

Rob asked to use the bathroom after waiting a few minutes with no reply. She appeared at the door. Rob could see Sherry had been crying from the quick glance he got as she brushed past.

He did his nightly regime then coming out to find his wife in bed, turned away from him, on her side. He settled in giving her gentle pats on her hip.

"Love you sweety, always will. Sweet dreams my love." Rob said, as he cradled her in his arm, clasping her hand. He felt a little squeeze back.

Rob almost drifted off to sleep when he heard.

"Promise?"

"Till death do us part. Promise." He said.

The End

Epilogue:

They had their talk after Rob played that video on the USB drive for his wife. Rob wondered how Cindy was able to make that video but was happy to have it.

Rob watched Sherry closely while they viewed video. He could see her arousal as her nipples stiffened.

Sherry finally admitted she really enjoyed that night with Cindy and Rick. They both agreed that was a one-time thing. Then Rob finished the video where Cindy and his wife were in the shower together.

The shower had a rounded end shower wand. It would spray from the side or from the end or from both.

Cindy used it on Sherry first after she was done kissing and caressing all over her body, inserting it like a cock using the dual setting.

Then it was Sherry's turn to reciprocate, Sherry was more passionate with her kisses and caresses. She kneeled down in front Cindy and latched on to Cindy's cleft with her mouth, licking and sucking wildly. Then used the wand like a cock on Cindy.

Rob realized his wife was bi-sexual, he had suspicions about that anyway. Rob was accepting of that, saying it added a new flavor to their lives. Sherry said she was like that from her teen years but kept it hidden away after they married.

Rob hugged her tightly thinking this could be something special for them maybe. Time would tell.

12