Shylo Morra Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My second orgasm, again didn't test the structure much, but it sure took my breath away.

The whole purpose of the video was to break down the action into stress levels, so people would be analyzing the activity to get the total minutes of use at various levels of activity.

Now Mike took over, pressing another inch into me, then he started to swing me, while he stood still. We both closed our eyes and enjoyed the full length of his cock. I knew he wanted to give me one more before he let himself cum, and I was not going to keep him waiting, while I visualized the team, breaking down the video, I had my third or fourth orgasm.

Mike now pushed me back a bit so that my own weight made me slap into him a little harder, without putting out much effort.

His release was as obvious as it was complete, as I squeezed my vaginal muscles a little tighter.

"I think we had better leave them wanting more, baby," I suggested.

"No blow job?" Mike teased me, or was it a challenge?

"We could finish this at home?" I offered, "You know that people will hear about this, and try to one up it?"

That thought made me want more.

"You take the swing," I insisted, as I opened the buckle at my waist.

It was my turn to kneel, and I took a minute to decide on the best spot. Mike was starting to regain some volume to his recently shriveled tool, and my tongue hurried things up a lot.

I let him mimic my opening move, as he popped the head in and out of my immobile face, but I only had him do it for a couple of strokes, knowing how sensitive the head could be soon after ejaculating.

Now I wondered how well the computer generated fog would hide my technique? Surely they wouldn't be able to see that he didn't hide his dick in my cheek!

We took our time, with lots of long tongue runs, that drove Mike to arch his back quite dramatically, and when he finally came, he thrust his hips up and down like it was his first!

We did not have a time limit, but they had scheduled the couples at one hour intervals. The agreement was that the next pair would not enter until the participants came out.

I felt like we had been in there for more than an hour, but it was very close to an hour. I recognized the other female, waiting outside, and Mike knew her partner, so we gave them a briefing on our presentation, just to let them know that anything goes!

As it turned out, The Phallus Group really just wanted raw data, so any use of the equipment was helpful, even if the couple didn't usually have vigorous sex for 60 minutes, we could still parcel out the actions of the couple, into categories, which gave us more data.

The University, on the other hand, wanted Academic Research Papers. They wanted the money that Phallus delivered, but they expected to find ways to help people with their sexual problems, so we would have to study the participants too.

Mike and I had classes that afternoon, so we parted with a kiss, like any happy couple, but I bet he was thinking about things to do tomorrow! I only had five good orgasms, and the day was young.

I decided to head back to the office, to see what the video revealed. Josh would be making changes on the fly, so my opinion, as a participant, could be important.

Four of us crowded into Josh's office, that he shared with another Team Leader, and watched all of the days work starting with couple #1.

The fogging of the face was a little heavy, covering up some nice skin, especially during the oral sex, but the fucking was very well shown. One of my friends put her hand in front of her face and said, "Slut", while the video showed me, in good detail, as I rocked Mike's cock in and out of my pussy. Sure, you couldn't see my face, but everyone knew it was me.

We all laughed.

We fast forwarded during the boring bits, but eventually we watched all five of us, , doing the nasty with our partners. Some sessions were longer than others, but it took us 5 hours to get through just those 5, there were 3 more to go through tomorrow, while we went at it again.

The Swing was locked up for the night, which included locking a bar to the device, making it unusable. Josh invited me for some dinner, and suggested that there would be a surprise.

I don't like to concentrate too much with one lover, but I was too intrigued to say no. Would it be a return to the swing to show how much better Josh could be? Would we devise new ways to use it? Or perhaps he was joking, and his surprise would be his stiffie? Any of those would be okay, on a slow day.

This time we had steak, at an expensive place on the water. The mushrooms were still sizzling on top of my medium rare Porterhouse, Josh went with a steak and shrimp combo, but got the steamed garlic broccoli instead of the potato.

We even had desert! We knew we were going to work it off.

By the time we got to my place we were just realizing how full we were, and I was thinking we might just have a quickie, having forgotten about the surprise.

Josh brought his laptop in with him, but I thought it was just to keep it safe.

I went to get us a brew, while he plugged his computer into my Smart TV.

It started with Mike and I entering the test room. There was no fogging of the faces on Josh's copy of the video!

This is the kind of porn that I can fuck to, and Josh obviously felt the same way. I was mesmerized, but Josh had already viewed it, so he set to work removing my clothes while I watched the screen.

As my panties were eased to the floor, I realizes how far ahead my lover had gone! Then I excused myself and selfishly let the first orgasm wash over my body. I was being fucked hard by Mike, on the screen, while Josh smashed his tongue into my clit, and started licking.

The definition of the picture, was far better than our Study needed, and there were more camera angles then we had been told about.

Josh let me catch my breath, as he kissed his way up my body, and I did not hesitate to strip him.

I lay him on my bed, so I could watch the video, while I rode his dick, but he made sure his head hung over the side, so he could watch the swing sex, upside down.

Heather came up next, and we watched them strip, then get frisky, before either of them made it to the swing.

Their 69 on the floor, was brief, but intimate. They probably thought it was off camera. I thought it looked more like a hand job on Heather's part, while her guy dove into her pussy, like it was a gift, that he didn't often get.

When they shifted to anal, I got to watch her face, as the cock head pushed past the sphincter, and she loved it.

I hoped it was priming the pump for Josh to try it, but he didn't need any help now, as he erupted into me!

He did keep pumping, though it slowed and nearly stopped, but his recovery was not that far off, as we moved on to other participants on the screen. Another Student Assistant was being especially lazy. He pulled over the chair, and sat while he bounced off his wife's tulip shaped pussy.

I don't remember if she came or not, but she made me have another one, and I don't recall anything, until I woke up, alone in my own bed.

This should be an interesting Semester!


12