SI vs VS: Pool Party

Story Info
31 models compete to determine the sexiest!
33.3k words
4.08
12k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sports Illustrated v Victoria's Secret

The Start of Summer Pool Party

A Dirty Storyteller Tale

Chapter I

The Grand Entrance

"All right, well I think I have everything I need. Welcome to the Sports Illustrated team," spoke the agent cheerily as she reached out and shook Jenna's hand. Jenna smiled, seeing her test photos in a multitude of swimsuits spread out across the agent's table. There were four there total when she had arrived, but after she was notified of their decision to feature her in this year's edition, three of them had already left. Jenna smiled, her peach lipstick accentuating her olive skin as she let down her hair, it's curled black strands falling to the back of her shoulders.

Jenna took her files, compiling her things and then walking out. The decision room was a no communication zone, she had been required to turn in her phone before entering. A large, burly security guard was waiting for her with a sealed black bag. Jenna took it, undoing the seal and removing her phone from inside. Turning it on, Jenna walked quickly, a small pep in her step as she smiled on her way out of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit offices.

The sun beamed on her tan face as she felt its warmth heading outside. She grabbed her small purse, fumbling for her keys inside. She felt a slender finger tap on her shoulder. Jenna turned around to see a tall woman, at least six inches taller than her, smiling.

"So how did it go in there?" said the woman. She had long blonde hair and piercing blue eyes as she smiled. "I'm guessing...tryouts week?"

"You're right," replied Jenna with a smile. "Got in, I'm a rookie this year."

"Oh...I remember my rookie year, those tiny swimsuits they make you wear, all the sexual stuff that goes on, it's so arousing," said the woman before thrusting her hand toward Jenna. "I'm Brooklyn, Brooklyn Decker." Jenna immediately recognized the name. Pretty much every aspiring model had grown up admiring the legendary beauty of Brooklyn. Jenna smiled at her, shaking hands.

"It's so great to meet you! I've seen all of your shoots, especially when you were with the mag!" Jenna said excitedly, almost too excitedly. Turn it down, don't seem weird, she told herself. Brooklyn laughed, smiling wide as she walked with Jenna down toward her small blue car.

"So do you know about the party yet?" asked Brooklyn.

"N...no. What party?" returned Jenna, wondering all about it.

"Well, every year, all the girls get together and we throw a massive party at this giant mansion down in the Hollywood hills. Both the veterans and the new girls. It's a giant party that runs almost twenty four hours." Brooklyn smiled as she talked about it. Jenna was perplexed. She had just gotten the job, and now she was headed to a massive party, Filled with all the models she'd watched for years. She couldn't believe what she had gone through in just the span of a couple hours.

"Oh my gosh that sounds like so much fun, I'm in," Jenna finally said as Brooklyn waited on a response.

"Good. Here's the invite with the address on it. Starts at 7, but arrive any time before midnight and you're good. And a few notes, no cameras, no recording of any kind unless it's declared okay by our social media team. Things can get...intense during the party." Brooklyn handed her a white card, on it was nothing but an address and a QR code. Jenna smiled as she took it and got into her car.

The whole drive home seemed like a blur as she drove along the freeway toward her small apartment. She saw a quick glimpse in the backseat of the multitude of bikinis she had already worn for the test shoots. Maybe one of those she should wear to the party? Underneath her dress, of course. She walked into the small studio she had rented when she'd gotten to L.A., basically all she could afford on the budget she'd had when she got here. Had it not been for her boss recommending the SI job, she'd probably still be a waitress.

Jenna jumped in the shower, washing herself off completely as she dried, wrapping a small white towel around her skinny body. An hour later, four different dresses all laid across her futon, with Jenna standing there in only a white string thong bikini staring at them. She hated being so indecisive sometimes. She looked at the time, it was already six so she had an hour to pick something then get there. Definitely did not want to be late on her first time meeting all of the models. She decided on a tight green dress, snuggly fitting around her body and down to just under her thighs. She danced around a little making sure she still had full function in it, then went back to the bathroom. Jenna straightened her hair, trying out several different styles before deciding to just leave her hair down. If there was a pool she didn't want it to mess up her hair.

"You've got this, Jen." she said to herself in the mirror as she grabbed a matching green purse and headed out the door, down to the parking garage. It took her a while to get through the L.A. traffic into the gated area where she was supposed to drive to. The guard at the entrance stopped her.

"ID please," said the guard. Jenna obliged, confused at the amount of security she saw in the area.

"Is there a problem?" asked Jenna.

"This housing community is home to a ton of actors and other stars. Lots of people try to sneak in here. And I don't see your name registered so I'll have to ask you to turn around."

"I was invited, Brooklyn Decker gave me this card this afternoon." Jenna handed the card to him, he looked and snickered a bit.

"Oh so you're part of that group," the guard laughed as he handed her the card. "Enjoy the party tonight, I'm kind of jealous."

Jenna smiled as he returned to his booth, opening the large gate and Jenna drove inside. It was clear which one was the party because there was already at least 10 cars parked on the giant circle drive, and at least four different limos that she noticed. Jenna looked in awe as she checked the card. The last thing she wanted to do was knock on the wrong door. She noticed two more security guards keeping watch at both ends of the house and one more in the street. They were really trying to keep reporters out.

A small tingle went through her chest, a slight nervousness that made Jenna double think. What if this wasn't what she thought it was going to be? What if it was some massive hazing effort like a sorority initiation? She shook her head and cleared her thoughts, ringing the doorbell. It swung open and a security guard came out.

"Badge." said the new guard, seriousness in his voice. Music was already heard in the hallway but the guard was blocking all view. Jenna gulped, he wouldn't give her another chance. She took the card and handed it to him. He glared at her, quickly grabbing it and scanning the code with a handheld device. After a couple seconds Jenna saw the green light pop on and he nodded. "Welcome to heaven." he said as he moved to the side, letting Jenna in.

The hallway looked normal, like any household entrance would. It was just much bigger, with a wooden floor and a long winding staircase leading up to the second floor. Jenna looked around in amazement as she watched the chandelier. It sparkled and reverberated to the music as she walked down the hallway toward the booming bass, her heels clacking against the floorboards. She entered a kitchen, with only one person there. A man, he was shirtless with an extremely tight pair of shorts on. Jenna had to bite her lip when she saw him, he was absolutely ripped and muscular head to toe, the shorts so tight she could already see a massive bulge. On the counter he had a giant bottle of champagne, pouring into several flutes served on a tray.

"You must be here for the party," he said as he finished, picking the large tray up with one of his massive hands. Jenna moaned a little and gulped, only nodded as her eyes were still on his bulge. He had to have been packing in there. "I'm just headed out. Follow me if you like. I'm Scott," he continued. Jenna smiled and followed him.

"Thanks," she finally got the courage to say as he led her to a massive sliding glass door.

"So which side are you here for?" he asked.

"Excuse me?"

"Are you Team Swimsuit or Team Angel?"

"I...I don't know...I was just invited here by Brooklyn!" She had to yell, as soon as he opened the door the music increased as they reached the back patio.

"Then you're Team Swimsuit! You'll find them over by the DJ Booth!" Scott yelled back. He pointed over, and Jenna saw Brooklynn there with about five other women. They were all in bikinis. She almost felt overdressed. Jenna kicked off her heels, laying them on a rack with a bunch of other shoes and flip flops. One of the guards came up and took her purse, reminding her of the no cameras rule. She agreed and walked over toward the booth to meet up with Brooklyn.

"Oh my god! You made it!" Yelled Brooklyn over the music, giving her a big hug. Jenna hugged her back, surprised as she just met her earlier. Jenna smiled and waved at the others. "Alright, so let me introduce you. Right here, is a lady that came up with me, Nina Agdal."

Jenna smiled and looked at her, small slender but fit frame. Blonde hair and hazel eyes. Nina also reached in and hugged, as Jenna felt her hands on Nina's warm, smooth skin. Next to her was another girl, latina with long black hair, smiling as she reached out to hug as well.

"Jessica, Jessica Gomes," she smiled as Jenna introduced herself. As she went down the row, she introduced to the other three. Cintia Dicker, Ashley Graham, and Danielle Harrington. Jenna enjoyed her time with all of them, they all had had a couple drinks as the DJ had taken a break.

"So, you girls ready for tonight? It's gonna be the biggest competition yet," said Brooklyn as Jenna looked around the area. The pool was huge, she had to figure almost as big as a community pool by itself. Whoever owned this house must have been loaded.

"Competition?" Asked Jenna. She had no idea what was about to happen now, but Brooklyn just shot her a sly smile as she ran her fingers through Jenna's hair.

"You are so beautiful. You've got a good chance of making it far with us," she said as she continued playing with Jenna's hair. "Just stick with me, we'll make sure you get everything you need. As for the competition, well..."

"Look who the garbage dragged in," said another woman's voice from behind the group. Jenna turned around to see Candice Swanepol, one of the most iconic supermodels of the era, standing there in a shining gold swimsuit. Candice smiled at Jenna as she looked at the five behind her. A large group made up of Barbara Palvin, Lais Ribiero, Josephine Skriver, Jasmine Tookes, and Stella Maxwell.

"Oh Candice, it's so good to see you too," smirked Brooklyn as she hugged Candice. The two kissed, slowly and passionately before letting go. "I see you brought your favorites for Team Angel.

Team Angel, now it made sense. So this competition, Jenna figured, must be between the SI Swimsuit models and the VS Angels. She looked around, stunned as she was around some of the most beautiful women alive.

"New girl?" asked Candice as she looked at Brooklyn. Jenna nodded and looked around, the tension was already becoming fierce. "Mind if we take her for a moment?"

"Of course, but Candice. No stealing her! She's ours," said Brooklyn with a smile. Nina was behind her, staring at Jenna's small ass, biting her finger as Candice walked up, placing her arm around Jenna and escorting her around the pool.

"So...what's your name?" Candice asked with a hint of flirtation in her voice.

"Jenna, Jenna Morrison," replied Jenna as she walked along the border of the pool.

"Alright, Jenna. Here's my deal. You look like the kind of girl that could be a threat to me. Look at you, small petite body, nice, firm tits. Gorgeous fucking legs. So I'm gonna make you an offer. You help me tonight, we win this thing, and I'll get on the phone with my agent first thing after we're finished tomorrow and get you signed with Victoria's Secret. We pay better, we dress sexier. And we offer more perks. So what do you say?"

"I mean...that's a great offer, but I kind of already signed the contract with SI Swim this afternoon. And first off, I don't even know what this thing is, I thought it was just a party."

"Oh it's a party. Babs, tell Jenny here what we're doing."

Candice grabbed a wine glass and walked off as Barbara visited her, smiling as the two neared the corner, resting near the diving board.

"So you've never been to a competition before?" asked Barbara.

"I mean...I was in dance as a kid, but no." replied Jenna. She was extremely confused at this point.

"Is this your first year as a model? Many agencies do these all over the world. Sort of a team building and confidence boosting activity. So every year, us angels, we get together with the swimsuit girls and we have a little fun. Basically the object of the competition is to determine who is the sexiest woman in our industry, and since we're the two leading groups, it's up to us."

"That...That sounds like we're doing a lot of work tonight."

"Oh I wouldn't call it work," started Barbara as she passed Jenna over to Josephine. "You think this is work, Jojo?"

"It's definitely not. Just relax, take some deep breaths, let your inhibitions down and everything will just come together. You do like sex, right?" said Josephine as Candice brought Scott over, everyone grabbing a champagne flute.

"Who doesn't like sex?" returned Jenna. "Wait are we going to be having sex tonight?"

"You and I? In your dreams." laughed Josephine. "Sorry girl but you're not my type. But...this is a night where anything can happen. Keep your chin up and someone here will take care of you, just don't tire yourself out too fast. The trick is to wear out the other team."

Jenna gave Josephine an inquisitive look as Candice broke the three of them up.

"Alright new girl, answer time. You going to help us? Or go back to Brooklyn and be part of their little..whatever it is." said Candice, smirking as she tapped her fingers on the metal handrail.

"I think...can I have some time to think about it? I need to see how this plays out." Jenna stood her ground and looked back over at the SI group.

"Well if you're gonna be that indecisive about shit I don't have a use for you." Candice replied, a hint of anger in her voice as she smiled slightly, resting her hands on Jenna's shoulders following the v-neckline down to her cleavage.

With a firm motion she pushed, Jenna falling backwards into the pool, a large splash as she kicked her arms and legs down to pull her head above water.

"You bitch!" yelled someone's voice from around the pool, but due to still getting the water out of her face, she couldn't tell who. She swam over, as quickly as her tight dress would allow, over to the corner and started to pull herself up. A small hand reached out and grabbed hers, as she stood up. She smiled and looked at Cintia Dicker, her bright red hair shining in a spotlight behind her as Cintia helped her.

"Here, let's get you out of this dress. You won't want to be in wet clothes forever," said Cintia as she helped her, unzipping the back of the dress and lowering it, revealing Jenna's white bikini underneath. Jenna picked up her soaking wet dress and found a table on the side of the pool area, leaving it out to dry.

"You made a mistake, new girl!" yelled Candice from the diving board. "We've won this thing three years running, and I plan to make it four!"

"She won't, we're gonna win this year. That's why I took over as captain. Time to put Candice in her place." Said Brooklyn to her team. "I brought us a secret weapon, Candice!" She yelled as the SI and VS girls started walking toward each other.

"You don't have anyone on your roster that can match up to us," smirked Candice as she crossed her arms. "You don't know what's going to happen this year."

"Oh I think I do," Brooklyn looked at her as she nodded to one of the security guards in the corner. He nodded in return and opened the door. Out walked a tall, busty model that everyone immediately recognized.

"You didn't!" snarled Candice as her mouth dropped in awe. "She's never agreed to this before."

"When the stakes are this high, I turned her around." Brooklyn laughed as she wrapped her arms around Kate Upton, looking at the VS girls who all murmured to themselves.

"So that's Kate," said Jenna to Cintia quietly from the back of the group.

"It is, she's usually reserved and doesn't want to join us, but her sexual exploits on beach shoots are legendary. We're glad to have her on our side." Cintia responded as Candice composed herself.

"Oh, you're good. You're real good." said Candice. With the look on her face Jenna could already tell Candice had an ace up her sleeve. "But you didn't think I wasn't prepared for everything? I've got the one person. The one model none of you girls have ever been able to compete with."

Candice clapped her hands loudly as the two large double doors to the patio opened.

"That's right ladies, standing at six foot two, with a record of four last model standing wins and an overwhelming seventy seven orgasms caused, It's Karlie Kloss."

The whole area fell in silence as Karlie walked out, her long slender legs taking a couple steps down to the patio in a barely there black bikini, smiling as she approached Candice.

"Oh my god, we're so fucked." said Cintia quietly.

"What? I mean, I know Karlie's a world class model, but she can't be that good at this competition, right?" returned Jenna. Cintia took her a few steps back so they could be more private.

"It's worse. Karlie is almost unstoppable as a sex maniac. You get her engine revving and she'll go all night. You know, my rookie year, when I was in your shoes, she made three guys cum...without ever touching them. She's that good."

"Wow. So she's our competition."

"It's not a competition, it's a slaughterhouse at this point. You know she is so crazy she even took Taylor's virginity. You know exactly when, see how Taylor went from all being a good girl to total slut? That was Karlie."

"She did what now?" Jenna blushed in shock as Karlie and Candice hugged, grabbing each other's asses as they separated.

"Shall we begin?" asked Candice as Brooklyn nodded, eyeing Karlie the whole time.

"Alright ladies, rules are same as every year." Started Candice as her and Brooklyn climbed up on the table. "Every orgasm you cause, boy or girl, is worth a point. Masterbation orgasms do not count. If you win a special challenge, your team gets ten points. If you get too tired, or decide to quit, you must vacate the pool area immediately. There are enough There are enough bedrooms for most of us, but after they fill up we do have several couches."

Brooklyn nodded and smiled.

"We are still expecting more of us, but at midnight, the doors are locking, nobody in or out until the end of the 24 hour period. Drinks are unlimited, we have snacks available by the DJ booth," said Brooklyn. "And as usual, all sexual acts must acquire consent from the other party. The last model standing gets a special trophy, and one hundred points to her team, effectively giving them the win. If everybody is okay, I think it's time to get this show with our first competition."

Everyone raised their glasses and cheered, taking sips of the champagne before laying them all on the table. Candice and Brooklyn motioned over to the guards, who said something on their walkie talkies, before the doors opened again. Jenna watched from the back as six large, built, muscular men all walked onto the patio. Lining up along a row of beach towels spread across the ground. They stood there, fully nude with their large cocks dangling. They had to all be ten inches, at least.