SI vs VS: Pool Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both sides were now by the pool, watching as Team Swimsuit had lined up Ashley Graham, Jessica Gomes and Bar Rafeli on their side by the naked man. Brooklyn saw Karlie leave and join Candice over by team Angel. Karlie whispered into Candice's ear, which caused a large grin to appear on Candice's face devilishly. Three more figures all walked into the doorway at once. Jenna watched as Vita Sidorkina walked toward Team Swimsuit, while the other two, Alessandra Ambrosio and Behati Prinsloo, joined Team Angel. They were outnumbered now.

"This is bad," said Brooklyn. "We need a win here, or at the very least take out a couple of the Angels. Emily, Alexis. Do me a favor."

Emily and Alexis both immediately walked up.

(Insert Emily pic)

"There's no rules during the competition, so I need you two to sneak over and flirt with the Angels. Just pick one. Try to give us a couple points." Continued Brooklyn.

"I call Jasmine over there," smirked Alexis as she headed that way. Emily followed as both groups, outside of the three competing, met in the middle.

Brooklyn and Candice hugged again before approaching the people.

"Alright so, vets, you know how round 2 goes!" Started Candice as she stared at them, her naked body shining in an overhead spotlight. "The one rope is actually two, I can't explain it but I can tell you how it works. All three of the competitors must work together to tease and get their boy toy to begin stroking. The first team to successfully accomplish this without touching him, dunks the other team and is awarded the ten points! Once both teams are in the water, you are allowed to tease and fuck both your guy and each other for extra points. Questions? Good, because I don't care." Everyone laughed as Candice smirked. Jenna looked over to see that on the Team Angel side, that Martha, Taylor, and Alexina were chosen for their wave. As the group turned around, all six competitors climbed on to their individual platforms, holding on to the rope for balance, staring at their target.

Alexis positioned herself right next to Jasmine, her fingers running along Jasmine's smooth, ebony skin. Her soft lips touched Jasmine as she reached further down. Jasmine wanted to stop her but as soon as Alexis slowly ran along her bare stomach she knew it was no good. She moaned slightly as Alexis' hands lowered down her body. Jenna looked over and saw that Emily already had Elsa's naked body pressed against her, her fingers down pressing against Elsa's clit.

(Insert Alexis Pic)

With her other hand Alexis slowly grabbed Jasmine's bare ass as her small body grinded against it. Jasmine placed her hand on top of Alexis' as she moaned, feeling the warmth of the petite body behind her. Alexis began to rub her clit, stepping on her tiptoes and moaning into Jasmine's mouth. As the two connected, the brunette bit gently into the others' ebony skin, leaving small temporary marks all along her collarbone.

At the main event, Ashley led team Swimsuit as she pulled her top off, winking at the male as she slowly walked toward him. Bar and Jessica began making out as they pressed their bodies against each other, their hands both groping each other's asses. Ashley rubbed her tits toward him, looking straight down at his cock starting to rise as she licked her lips at it.

(Insert Ashley Pic)

"Come on baby, you know you want to stroke that thing." Ashley smirked as she saw him already struggling to hold the string with his hands as she noticed his cock twitching.

Over on Team Angel, Alexina took the lead as she got on her hands and knees, slowly moving toward him as she threw her long red hair in front of her face. Martha and Taylor stayed behind, one hand on each of Alexina's small, tight ass cheeks, both of them looking up at the man trying to keep his cool as Alexina knelt down on her knees, showing off her B cup breasts to the man as she winked at him.

(Insert Alexina Pic)
Jenna watched, shaking her head as she noticed Candice was standing next to her.

"Do me a favor, new girl," said Candice as she turned to Jenna. "Kiss me, I want to know how prepared I need to be for round three."

Jenna looked at her confused, not sure, or even wanting to kiss Candice given the bitchy attitude and rivalry she'd already developed. But as the bisexual she was, her eyes couldn't help but instantly start at her toes and make her way up Candice's absolutely perfect nude body. She smirked at Candice as she placed her hands on the model's hips, leaning in and beginning to kiss passionately. Instinctively she pressed her swimsuit against Candice, her tongue sliding in and joining Candice's tongue, moaning into it as her hands explored her body.

Candice pulled away, shock in her face as she looked at Jenna.

(Insert Candice Pic)

"You...we really need to watch out." Candice said. She didn't want to admit she enjoyed the kiss with Jenna, but was aching to go back for more. Jenna smirked then returned to the contest.

Bar stood right in front of Ashley, grinding away as she also threw her top off, showing off her small breasts. Ashley continued to glance sexually at the man as he was on the verge of giving in. Ashley reached around, groping Bar's tits and licking down her shoulders as Jessica joined the threesome, one hand going to each of the girls' pussies, rubbing intensely. He let go of one hand, the other one though still struggling to hold on. The three knew they needed something quick, it was going to be close.

Emily held Elsa closer, rubbing intensely and feeling her moist juices flow onto her fingers. Elsa rubbed her own nipples, small moans escaping her mouth as Emily knew right where to touch her to cause the most pleasure. Emily nibbled on Elsa's ear, which sent Elsa straight over the edge. Elsa dropped to one knee as she felt herself cum on Emily's fingers, moaning deep as Emily licked her fingers and walked back toward Team Swimsuit.

Behati noticed that Swimsuit was getting extremely close, and moved Alexina toward the man. They got within inches of his cock, and while making sure they did not violate the no touching rule, began kissing each other, moaning and touching their tongues to each other's lips as they stared as his cock. Taylor stared at him, her hands starting at the girls' backs and up through their hair, biting her lip at him. He finally gave in, dropping the rope and Team Swimsuit was immediately dunked into the pool. All three of the models jumped up for air, gasping as they'd realized they'd lost.

(Insert Behati Pic)

Brooklyn threw her hands up in the air. She'd noticed Elsa cumming, but that still put them down 24 to 3 now. This was getting further and further out of hand and quick. As she looked over, she saw Jasmine let out a loud scream, also cumming all over Alexis. Alexis kissed her deeply before letting go, walking over and high fiving Brooklyn.

"Great job, but we still need to come up 20 points." Said Brooklyn.

"Well..why don't we just go full fuck fest on each other?" asked Jenna naively.

"That sounds like a great idea, but that's for later. We go too hard now we'll be down too many members in the top 10 and basically give them the win. Don't want to tire out too quickly." Brooklyn shot her down before giving her ass a small squeeze. "Good work on taking Candice off balance, I really hope you get through round three."

(Insert Brooklyn Pic)

The man on team swimsuit finally dropped his, dropping the Angels into the water. Ashley swam over as he jumped into the water, kissing him as her hands reached under the waves to begin stroking his cock. Jessica and Bar walked toward him as well, kissing each side of his neck as he rested against the wall of the pool treading water. This must have been what heaven felt like. As Ashley continued to kiss and stroke him, her other hand reached over and began caressing Bar's body, feeling her relax as well.

The man over at the Angels sat down on the edge of the pool as Alexina hungrily took his cock in her mouth, wrapping her red lips around it as she lowered it, feeling him throb and twitch inside her mouth. Behati and Taylor began kissing each other, their hands playing with Alexina's ass. Alexina looked up at him with her piercing blue eyes as her hands stroked down his shaft under her mouth, down to his balls and then across to his thighs as he moaned, tension building as he felt himself hitting the back of her throat.

"Your turn," said Alexina in her British accent as she pulled Behati close to him. She pulled herself up, straddling him in reverse cowgirl as her feet dangled into the water, lowering her tight pussy down onto his cock. Alexina kissed Taylor and then let her loose as she rubbed Behati's pussy, letting out a small moan as she began to bounce up and down on the guy's large cock. Behati moaned and screamed as Taylor began to rub, her other hand traveling down his soaked shaft and down to his balls. The three of them could hear him grunting in pleasure as they took turns enjoying him.

The Swimsuit team was still caressing their guy's chest as Ashley gave way, letting Bar place her hands on his shoulder, straddling him as she lowered herself onto his erect member. Using the waves to support her motion, Bar bounced herself up and down, with Jessica and Ashley both taking one of her smaller tits in their mouths, beginning to suck as she leaned back at her rhythmic bouncing. She continued to bounce, moaning into the sky as she felt her thighs and legs begin to quiver. Jessica smirked as she looked up at Bar's face, her hands reaching down and rubbing her own clit. Ashley herself rubbed her tit on his face, as she sucked on her large nipple.

The crowd watched, energetic as they saw both teams reach their guy near his peak. Jenna bit her lip as she watched, with Alexis coming by and resting her head on Jenna's shoulders. Over at team Angel, Behati had leaned back as she lowered her wet dripping pussy on his face, as Taylor climbed out of the pool, sliding herself off on his large dick. Alexina watched as Taylor arched herself about, moaning and gyrating her hips as her hands traveled along his stomach over to Behati's pussy on his tongue. Alexina climbed up, kissing the moaning Taylor as they all felt the man explode, his cum shooting up into Taylor's body, as she moaned and collapsed back into the pool in pleasure.

Alexina laughed, jumping in and helping Taylor out as Behati screamed out in pleasure, her own cum oozing out onto his mouth as the last of the guy's cum slowly oozed out of his cock. The three Angels all cleaned themselves off, joining the large group as they watched team Swimsuit struggle behind. Jessica had now taken Bar's place, turning around and bending over in the water, backing her ass up into his thick cock as she slowly felt it enter her. Jessica moaned as Bar assisted her, guiding her back and forth onto his cock, feeling him already throb and grunt as his back grinded against the wall of the pool. Jessica continued to bounce her ass as Ashley reached under, rubbing Jessica's clit and down to the guy's tight balls. Jessica felt him near his explosion as she pulled out, taking Ashley's hand and guiding it down. Ashley began to stroke him constantly as she smiled at him, feeling his cock explode, cum shooting into the water and dissolving itself in small clumps as Ashley smirked. The four of them smiled at each other, before leaving the pool and walking toward Team Swimsuit.

The two used men were escorted out as a couple assistants ran out and started cleaning the pool.

"Alright, small break before we get into the chaos of round three," said Brooklyn as she began heading toward the house. "Candice, meeting before we get into the big event?"

Candice nodded and followed Brooklyn. Ashley, Bar, and Jessica all put their bikinis back on as they all congregated and conversed. Team Swimsuit had taken a huge hit, now they were down 26 to 5. Round 3 was just going to rise up but even out, so it would take the remainder of the competition for them to come back.

Jenna walked inside, grabbing a bottle of water and pressing it to her lips, hydrating as the California heat was beaming down, even during the night. Through the window she looked at all of the models, wondering who she would be paired up with for the third round. But then she heard whispers in the room next to her. With her midwestern sense of curiosity, she leaned by the door way and listened in.

"So we're not going to go with random drawings for three," said Brooklyn as she relaxed on a large recliner. "I feel like that's the most fair,"

"Of course not, Brook. But you and I both know that it's never been truly random. We both have to pick who we're gonna sacrifice. You know you don't have anyone that will be able to take on Karlie, Josephine or Barbara, so might as well send your lambs to them. And I'll make sure that my weaker girls go up against you, Nina, and Emily. It's a win-win. Oh...and the new girl." returned Candice, who sat up on a bar stool, another drink in her hand.

"What about her?" Brooklyn asked, sitting up and looking at Candice.

"She's too young, naive for this thing. I think it's best if we throw her to the wolves and tell her to try again next year."

"She's got the potential, and you kissed her. You enjoyed it."

"Oh please. I only pretended to enjoy it. I'm just saying, take her out, send a few boy toys to entertain her, and let her go to the shoot without facing the big girls."

Brooklyn stood up, anger in her face.

"Let's see how she fares in round three, throw her someone she can compete against. She wins, and we'll see how to move forward. She loses, and you're right." replied Brooklyn.

"And when I'm proven right, you'll have to admit it. But be careful. This Jenna, she's a hot girl, make sure you know her limits. Don't want to emotionally scar her before she flys out to the beaches."

Jenna looked at the floor, yeah Candice was being a bitch as usual. But was that a hint of care in her voice?

"Listen to me," said Brooklyn. "Jenna here is no use to us if she can't handle the competition. If she breaks, I'll make sure she never models for the cameras again. I don't have any room for sexual weakness in my mag."

"That's Tyra coming out in you. Your old mentor really did a number when she threatened to retire you early."

"And if she catches me slipping to the new girls she probably will still. Jenna wouldn't have even made it this far if Tyra were still here. I want her in round three, and if it goes further than that, I'll make sure to put her in her place."

Brooklyn took a drink of water and headed out the back toward the pool area. Candice sat there, alone as she finished her drink, resting her glass on the table.

"Poor girl," said Candice as she walked back toward the other doorway.

Jenna leaned against the doorway, shocked and betrayed. She thought Brooklyn was supporting her in all this. Is this just a setup to be betrayed?

To Be Continued in Chapter 3: Living In Dreams

Chapter 3

Living In Dreams

A couple nude male servers served drinks as Candice took the top of the table. Brooklyn stood up on the opposite table, carrying the list of the pair ups for round three.

"Now, we're almost to midnight. Last call for models!" said Candice as she looked at the clock behind her. As she did, a tall, slender body walked out into the area. Candice smirked as the figure opened her robe, disrobing completely to show a small pair of breasts and a toned, fit body. "Kendall, so glad you could make it.

(Insert Kendall Pic)

Kendall Jenner smiled back as she joined team Angel. Brooklyn cursed to herself as she looked at the nearly defeated Team Swimsuit.

"She's not even an Angel!" yelled Brooklyn as she approached Candice.

"She's walked with us once, so it counts." Candice laughed as Kendall ran her hands sensually up Barbara's arms.

"Alright, well if you're going to get to bend the rules, I'm calling an audible as well." Brooklyn laughed to herself. They had no idea what she had coming.

"It's your right, Brooklyn, just know that our agreement from earlier still stands."

Brooklyn nodded. Jenna knew what they were talking about as she tried to hide the truth of Brooklyn's betrayal to herself.

"Now, as some of you know, last year we tried to let everyone pick their own partners for round three. But because some of you cheated..." started Brooklyn, giving Ashley a sharp eye as she returned to her paper. "We've selected your pairings randomly."

A slight groan fell over the group as the clock struck 12, and the security guards locked the front doors. This was it, that was all of them.

"Guess your secret surprise isn't coming," laughed Candice.

"Oh she's here," started Brooklyn, "I'm saving her for next round. Don't get too excited now, Candice. Alright, before I announce pairings let's do team huddles real quick."

The teams broke off as Jenna joined Team Swimsuit. Brooklyn pulled them all into a huddle real quick as she looked at them all.

"OK girls," started Brooklyn. "I've seen the pairings and I think we have a real shot here. But we HAVE to win the first round. If we don't win the 10 points, we're basically done for here. Unless one of us can win last model standing."

"I'm going to go for it," said Jenna.

"Nice call, no rookie has won Last Model Standing since my rookie year," said Brooklyn as she returned to the huddle. That settled it, Jenna was determined to prove her wrong. "Anyways, so we have to win the first round, I'm counting on you all. Let's go Team Swimsuit!"

The rest of the girls gave a celebratory chant as Team Angel broke their huddle and Candice returned to the table. Both of the captains nodded to each other as Brooklyn took the sheet of paper and smiled.

"Alright, first couple for round three!" She started as she smiled. "Same rules, first girl to make the other cum wins for the team and 10 points! One point for each orgasm caused after that. First group is..."

A silence fell on the crowd as the girls all eagerly awaited the announcement as they prepared to hear.

"Jasmine Tookes and Nina Agdal!"

(Insert Nina Pic)

Nina and Jasmine both separated themselves from the crowd. The tables parted and a couple of guards carried a plush lounger into the middle of the deck, placing the sheets down on it and then walking off. The two models smiled at each other, shaking hands before bringing themselves close together. Nina smirked as she ran her fingers across Jasmine's smooth black skin, up to the back of her neck. Jasmine tugged at the string, slowly sliding Nina's top off as her small perky nipples revealed themselves. Nina and Jasmine kissed, their tongues starting to tangle as Jasmine started to pull Nina down toward the lounger.

Nina climbed on top as her hands explored down Jasmine's tight body, exploring the muscular ridges of her fit body, kissing her deeply as their nude bodies began to rub together. Jasmine smirked into the kiss as her hands reached down, grabbing Nina's ass as she raised her hips up, gyrating into Nina's petite lower half.

Nina let out a soft moan as her fingers traveled down Jasmine's skin, her slender legs spreading both of their legs apart as she continued to kiss, her fingers travelling down to Jasmine's smooth entrance. Jasmine moaned in unison as she spanked Nina playfully, moaning as the two bodies writhed together in ecstasy. Nina reached the clit, rubbing Jasmine as she felt her opponent's finger slide down her ass and a single finger enter deep into her pussy.

Jasmine let out a moan as her finger slid into Nina, running circles inside her warm hole, lifting her fingers against the moist walls. Nina screamed in pleasure as she felt herself rub Jasmine's clit harder and faster. It was a pleasurable experience, one that both were desperately trying to win. As Nina arched up, Jasmine's pleasure nearly overtaking her, Nina slid two fingers in, rubbing up and feeling Jasmine's hole. Both reaching their peak, but finally Nina moaned loudly, feeling herself nearly cum before hearing her opponent arch up. Jasmine screamed, her legs quivering as she felt herself cum all over Nina's small, slender fingers.