SI vs VS: Pool Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brooklyn brought the SI girls into a huddle.

"Alright, here's the thing. Your objective in this challenge is to make these hung studs cum as fast as we can. I need three volunteers." Brooklyn said as she touched both Nina and Danielle on the shoulders.

"I'll go," said Danielle.

"Good, Let's not use Kate here, we're gonna save her for something else later on. Nina, you good at sucking cock?" Brooklyn asked. Nina nodded. She had two. "Jenna, you in? How are you?"

"I....I wouldn't recommend it. I've maybe given...three blowjobs in my life? Actually, no it was two." said Jenna, blushing. She thought she was experienced for her Minnesota hometown, but here she felt like she might as well be a virgin again.

"I'm in," said Cintia as she smiled at them. "They can't last too long, can they?"

"You never know," said Brooklyn. "Alright, we've got our three. Let's go."

Brooklyn broke the huddle and Nina, Cintia, and Danielle all went for the three men on the right. The Angels broke their group off as well, Jenna noticed it was Barbara, Lais, and Stella that were all chosen on their side. She watched as Candice took a seat on a pool chair, about to watch the spectacle as Karlie curled up next to her. Nina was the first to make it to her man, smiling at him as she reached her hand out, starting to stroke his cock as she slowly lowered herself down on her knees. Danielle found herself on the middle one, smirking as she ran her fingers along his tight ballsack and up his massive thick shaft. Cintia seemed a little more unsure, getting on her knees and slowly starting to lick the tip.

The three angels that dropped down, all went to town like absolute professionals. Lais took the large African American stud's horse sized cock into her mouth and ran her tongue in circles, moaning as she looked up at him. Barbara licked all around her man's shaft, her fingers digging themselves in to his ripped abs. Within seconds Lais' man exploded, cum flying into her dark black hair and brown face, she moaned as she felt every stream of hot cum fly off his cock into her face. Once he was finished she ran her tongue around his tip, licking every ounce of cum she could before standing up, smirking."

"That's eleven points for us already." said Candice with a smirk on her face.

"What the fuck. He's fucking hung, he should have taken a lot longer than that!" Exclaimed Brooklyn as she grabbed another drink. Stella began sucking her man, going deep down his shaft, feeling her small mouth gagging on it. The man grabbed the back of her head and held her down, grunting as her tongue continued to run itself around the shaft. By that point Barbara was heard moaning, as the man she was servicing arched his back, his cum flying into her chest. She smiled at him as she pulled her top apart showing him her breasts and already hard nipples. Barbara rubbed his cum on her breasts as she watched, before cleaning up his cock and then running her fingers down her chest, bringing them to her face in front of him and licking up all of it

Brooklyn looked shocked. No way should two like that have finished so quickly. She watched her girls. All three of them seemed to be doing good. Nina was sucking him deeply, moaning into his mouth as he held her blonde hair back in a ponytail. Danielle was licking, moaning at him as she looked up, her hands still cuffing his balls before taking him into her mouth, sucking roughly. And Cintia seemed to play it a little more conservatively. Her man's tip was still in her mouth, her licking circles around it as her fingers caressed down the rest of his shaft. Jenna looked at the spectacle, completely in awe of what she had seen. Then she noticed something, the man that Cintia had been sucking, he wasn't even paying attention to her, he was watching Jenna. She immediately realized that was Scott that was being sucked. A loud moan heard from the angels' side as Brooklyn stood up.

"Oh fuck me!" Brooklyn said, frustrated as Stella's man released her, as she sat on the floor he looked down at her as her mouth opened, with his white warm seed spilling out of it. Stella licked her lips as she stood up and walked back toward the VS side. A relief came as Nina finally had her man cum, him splattering his cum deep onto her face, grunting as she grabbed his cock, stroking the cum completely out of it onto her face. She smiled at him as she grabbed a wash cloth, cleaning herself up. It was down to two SI girls now. Cintia was trying her hardest as she sucked up and down, his hard member growing even harder. Danielle had hers close, as she looked up at him with her dark brown eyes, moaning and spitting on his cock as she stroked him. With a mighty grunt he blew, his sperm flying against her ebony skin making her arch back and allow herself to be showered in it. She smiled and left, licking some up as she did. Nina handed her a cloth as well and she finished with that.

Candice was heard laughing as Cintia struggled, sucking and stroking as hard as she could but she couldn't make him finish. Karlie shook her head, standing up and taking a few feet forward. Brooklyn stood up and immediately made a move to try and stop her. Karlie ignored Brooklyn trying to wave her down.

"Come on Cintia, you've got this," She said as she bit her lip. She knew he had to be getting close. Karlie knelt down, smirking at Cynthia.

"You're double guessing yourself," said Karlie as Cintia pulled off him, visible frustration and embarrassment in her face. "You keep playing around like that...nobody's gonna care." Karlie giggled a bit as she took the man's large cock in her narrow hand, stroking it for only a few seconds before making it blow, smiling and laughing as his unearned cum splashed Cintia's face and into her red hair. Karlie picked up a towel and tossed it at Cintia. "Now clean yourself up, you're an embarrassment to supermodels."

Cintia took the towel, hiding her face as she left through the double doors. An airhorn sounded. Candice laughed as she stood up, reaching for Brooklyn's hand as two coaches would after a game."

"That's 14 to 2. Your girls are gonna really have to step it up. Oh, and you're already down one." laughed Candice as she took a sip of her drink before placing it down. Her and Karlie had a celebratory makeout session, their tongues twisting with each other as Karlie reached her hand down Candice's bottoms. Candice began moaning in pleasure at the feeling of the fingers on her clit.

"Someone cheated. There's no way bulls like that would have cum in seconds," said Brooklyn angrily. "15 years we've done this, never once has anyone cheated until now."

Candice pushed Karlie away, mouthing 'later' to her sensually before turning to Brooklyn.

"I never cheat. Clearly you just picked the wrong girls." Candice retorted. She smiled and slapped Lais on the ass, whispering into her ear.

Jenna watched the spectacle, unsure of what to do next but she was going to go along with it. She should probably make sure her new friend was okay first.

"Brooklyn," she said. "Is it alright to check on Cintia? She seemed upset, but I don't want to get in trouble for leaving.

"Yes, yes of course. I'll talk to them soon, make sure we let them know you're not leaving the game." Brooklyn smiled at Jenna.

But before she had the chance to say anything, Candice had turned around, pulling off her top and revealing her breasts, smiling as the rest of the VS girls did the same, watching all of them undress did turn Jenna on, she couldn't even lie about it.

"Ladies," said Candice with a giant grin on her face. "Who's ready for round 2?"

To Be Continued....

Will Jenna and Cintia reconnect? Does Team Swimsuit have a comeback strategy? Who else is coming to the party? More answers in Chapter 2

Chapter 2:

The Gang's All Here

The wooden door knocked as Jenna walked in, smiling but also worried as Cintia sat at the edge of the small queen bed in the guest room, crying. Jenna walked over, adjusting her swimsuit as she sat down next to her new friend.

"You...you didn't quit, did you?" asked Cintia as she wiped the tears from her.

"No, Candice and Brooklyn agreed to a 30 minute break inside," replied Jenna. "I wanted to check on you, what happened out there...that wasn't right."

"It's the game," Cintia said as she looked down. "I...I was just too nervous. I've made people cum before,"

"I'm sure you have. You're probably great at it."

"You're damn straight I am. But...why come and find me? You and Scott seem to have a connection already."

"I'll talk to Scott in a moment, but you, you're the only one that helped me out of that pool, so I owed you one."

Cintia laughed for a second as she felt her hands travel around her own smooth bare legs.

(Insert Cintia Picture Here)

"Thanks, Jenna. I really needed a friend."

"Anytime, are you allowed to return to the party?"

"Only once it's reached the top 10, they needed to keep it semi organized," Cintia laughed a little louder as Jenna reached over, hugging her tightly. As the two embraced, both smiling, they felt the warmth of their near naked bodies against each other. In a moment of passion, she reached out and planted a deep kiss on Jenna, sliding her tongue in as her hands traveled down to Jenna's hips. Cintia backed up a bit. "I'm...I'm sorry. I shouldn't have."

"Don't be...I enjoyed it." Jenna said as she kissed Cintia back, softly and lovingly as the two embraced again. Jenna let herself give into to the passion before pulling back. "Here, let's get your sexual confidence back." Jenna smiled as she leaned back on the bed, winking at Cintia as she spread her legs, parting her bottoms to the side revealing a soft light brown pussy.

Cintia smiled as she pulled her red hair back, leaning down and kissing Jenna's thighs before making it to Jenna's waiting pussy. Jenna arched her head back, moaning as she felt Cintia's small moist lips touch her bare skin. Cintia reached her small mount, flicking her the pink tip of her tongue back and forth among Jenna's clit. Jenna moaned louder as she felt Cintia's tongue, feeling herself get wetter and wetter. Cintia smiled into the licking, her tongue traversing the pussy as a ravenous fervor took over.

Jenna ran her fingers through Cintia's hair, arching her hips up to push herself into Cintia's mouth. Cintia ran her tongue in circles as she pressed her fingers into Jenna's thighs, causing more pleasure up to her pussy. Jenna grabbed her breasts, feeling herself reach her peak before she looked down at Cintia's red hair, moaning and biting her lip. Jenna felt herself build up, her legs starting to shake violently as she grabbed the back of Cintia's head, releasing her cum with a loud scream as her juices flowed out of her pussy. Jenna collapsed on the bed as Cintia curled up next to her, kissing her passionately.

"Thank you so much, you tasted so good," said Cintia as she helped Jenna up. Jenna grabbed a cloth and cleaned herself off as she straightened up her bikini.

"See you in the top 10," Smiled Jenna as an airhorn was heard, signaling the end of the break period. Jenna and Cintia smiled at each other one last time before Jenna left the room. Cintia smiled wide, wrapping her body in a soft white pillow as she looked up at the spinning ceiling fan.

Back at the pool, Jenna returned to a slightly more crowded pool area. She took a glass of wine and took a few sips as she approached the Sports Illustrated group.

"Well hello there beautiful," Smirked a nude Victoria's Secret model that walked by Jenna. It took her a second before she realized it was Martha Hunt

(Insert Martha Hunt Picture)

Brooklyn smiled as she moved toward Jenna. All of the SI girls still had their bikinis on, but Jenna wondered how long that would last.

"Jenna! I have a couple people I want you to meet," Brooklyn said as took Jenna's hand and led her to their corner. "Alright, so this is Emily Ratajkowski and one of our other newer models, Alexis Ren,"

Jenna smiled and hugged both of them as they introduced themselves.

"It's good to have you along, Brooklyn's really been talking you up." Emily said with a smile as she checked out Jenna up and down. Alexis smirked as they all looked over at the nude models.

"So did I miss the blowjob contest? It's always one of my favorite events." said Elsa Hosk as she approached her Angel friends.

(Insert Elsa Picture Here)

"We're way ahead, and I don't think they have anything that can stop us." smirked Candice as she took a shot, gulping down as she nodded. "Between you and Taylor, we'll easily make this entire competition our bitch. Speak of the devil." Candice smiled as the door opened, and out walked Taylor Hill.

"Made it just in time, Elsa, we may have missed blowjobs, but my personal favorite event is coming up now." Taylor Hill smiled as she threw her top off. Lais bit her lip as she reached out and began to caress Taylor's good breasts. Taylor moaned slightly at the feelings of Lais' hands, massaging and caressing them.

(Insert Taylor Pic)

"Girls," interrupted Candice as she witnessed the spectacle. "Save it for round three, you know what that is, then you can have fun all you want." Lais winked at Taylor as they went back to the huddle.

Back at Team Swimsuit, The group worked together, trying to figure out how to counter the Angel's strategy, especially Karlie.

"We have to wear out Karlie, if we can't take her out she'll eliminate us all in round three," said Danielle.

"I agree," replied Jessica. "You saw what she did to Cintia, we need our revenge."

"I'll deal with her, surely I can distract her a bit," said Kate as she relaxed on her chair, taking a shot of tequila as she looked over at Karlie.

"Do not, and I repeat, nobody do anything to Karlie before I say so," said Brooklyn. "The last thing I need is for one of us to get knocked out because you underestimated her. There's a reason Candice brought her along."

Nina nodded, wanting to agree as Jenna watched. Nina positioned herself by Jenna.

"You smell good," whispered Nina into her ear. Jenna blushed a bit as she looked at her. Nina winked. "Look for me in round three."

"Question," asked Jenna as she looked over at Brooklyn. "What's going on in round three and why does that keep being brought up?"

"Round three is known as the death round. Basically we all team up in pairs, sides don't matter, and we fuck each other. But whoever cums first loses, and must leave the competition. But let's not worry about that, tug of war is coming."

Jenna looked over as she saw two large muscular men enter, also fully nude as they stretched a large rope across the large pool. A third man jumped in the water, pushing a rubber platform down to just underneath the rope. She watched more before seeing two more figures heading down toward her. As they got closer, she noticed it was Irinia Shayk and Olivia Culpo.

"So who's going to compete at tug of war?" asked Irina

(Insert Irina Picture)

"We need to get this taken care of soon, if I had to guess they're gonna try to get some of their heavyweights in. If they can take a unanimous win here it'll be tough for us to come back."

"I'll take the front," said Ashley Graham as she walked toward the pool, her large breasts swaying in the motion of her steps. Jenna looked over as a very tall redhead, Alexina Graham, walked in wearing a silk bathrobe, before disrobing to a slender nude body. She bit her lip in lust before turning back to Team Swimsuit.

"Good, good." said Brooklyn, looking at the others. "We need two more."

"I'm in," Returned Jessica as she moved over next to Ashley.

(Insert Jessica Picture)

"Great! We need this." Returned Brooklyn, knowing those two would do great at the competition.

"I won this game for Team Swimsuit three years in a row," said a voice behind them. Jenna and Brooklyn turned around to see Bar Rafeli standing there, looking at them. "I see the Angels got nudes this year."

"Need me to do anything?" asked Jenna to Brooklyn.

"Just watch and learn, and stay away from Karlie. She'll try to finish you off so you leave." said Brooklyn. "You'll get your chance to prove yourself in round three. And if you survive, I hope you're ready for what's going to happen next."

Ashely, Jessica, and Bar all stood on the side. Nina rested on a recliner as Alexis was cuddled next to her, her hands massaging Nina's fit stomach.

(Insert Bar Picture)

"Wait a second..." Olivia asked as the group turned around. "Where did Kate go?"

Inside the Kitchen, Kate Upton was scrolling through the fridge, trying to find a snack. Three security guards were around, making sure anyone who left was out of the game. She found a plate of small finger sandwiches and pulled one out, snacking on it as the door behind her closed.

"So you're the famed Kate Upton," said the voice behind her. Kate turned herself around, wiping the crumbs from her red lips as she saw the fully nude Karlie Kloss standing in front of the door. "I could hit it," Kate swallowed her food as she smiled.

(Insert Karlie Pic)

"Nice to meet you, Karlie. I've been a huge fan." replied Kate as she started to head toward the exit, before being stopped by her opponent.

"Oh, you came here for a snack, well I'm sure I've got a ...sweet treat that I'd love to give you." Karlie smirked as she took Kate's hand, dragging it down to her small, tight pussy. Karlie moved her slender hips back and forth so that her clit connected with Kate's finger.

Karlie opened her mouth, moaning slightly as she gave Kate a look that immediately made Kate take a gasp in pleasure. Karlie took Kate's hand, moving it's moist forefinger up her stomach and small tits up to her mouth, sliding her thin lips around it and sucking gently yet forcefully. Kate moaned, before reaching in and kissing Karlie deeply before Karlie pushed her toward the island in the middle.

"Go ahead and whip those cocks out, boys. My treat," Karlie smirked as she pressed the back string of Kate's top between her thumb and forefinger, pulling it gently and with a single motion, the entire top fell off revealing Kate's large breasts to her.

(Insert Kate Pic)

Karlie smirked as she watched the guards all pulled out their cocks, starting to stroke as her lips kissed down Kate's neck and chest. Kate arched back, moaning as she felt her body give in to Karlie's sensual movement. Karlie began sucking on her breasts as Kate ran her fingers through Karlie's blonde hair, moaning as Kate felt her legs spread open. Karlie kissed further down her stomach, before taking the string to Kate's bottoms in her teeth, pulling them off her as Kate lifted up, letting the bottoms fall to the floor.

She positioned her hand along the back of Kate's head, smirking as Kate looked into Karlie's brown eyes, breathing heavily as all of a sudden, she felt three small, slender fingers enter her, gasping for air as pleasure filled her body intensely. Kate let out a small scream as Karlie looked into her eyes. With her fingers Karlie continued to thrust, biting her lip at Kate as she felt her tight walls wrap around her fingers. Kate reached down and rubbed her own clit as she felt her juices flow over Karlie's fingers. As Kate watched Karlie thrust her fingers in harder, she gripped the table, moaning louder as Karlie continued her forceful thrusts.

Without warning a fourth finger slid in, and within just a few seconds Kate fell back on the island, screaming as she felt the weight of her large breasts shake against her. Her legs stuck up in the air, throbbing as she came immensely, struggling to catch her breath as Karlie released her hand, licking her lips at Kate's convulsing body.

"And that's how you take out a secret weapon," said Karlie as she saw Kate rocking back and forth on the counter, pleasure filling her as Karlie let the nearest guard, a young blonde man still stroking his thick cock to Kate, lick Kate's cum off her fingers. The other two guards had already finished, their cum splattered on the island near Kate, dripping down toward them. She cleaned up before returning outside. "Make sure she stays safe, boys." Karlie said as she moved her long legs down the stairs back to the pool.