Sian's Sluttiest Online Date

Story Info
Sian has an insatiable need and turns to internet to fulfil it.
2.9k words
4.75
1.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Based on a true story...

Sian was at home, alone. She had been out the night before with her uni friends and was feeling a little worse for wear. It was one of those lingering, long hangovers you only get from a messy night out.

It was late evening now, around 8 p.m. All she had done that day was take a shower around midday, put on her pyjamas - just some plain white pyjama shorts and a tiny black tank top - and lounge around her apartment, mainly just passing the time on her phone while lying on the sofa.

As was often the case with Sian, along with the hangover came a feeling of horniness. She usually got this way - once feeling rough began to clear up, she'd usually start to get turned on and need to relieve herself. This was no different.

She'd started off by scrolling through Reddit porn on her phone - lesbian gifs, initially, which made her wet with arousal pretty quickly, but she moved on to some more intense stuff pretty quickly after. MFM threesomes, gangbangs, freeuse. She had been scrolling this for a while and touching herself, trying to build up an orgasm that would blast all the cobwebs away.

She lay back on the couch, her right hand under her shorts - she had no panties on, so access to her clit was easy. She circled her finger around it, gently, slowly building as she watched the filthy gifs and clips on her phone in her other hand.

She circled faster and faster, with more intensity, gasping, her breathing becoming heavier and quicker, but she just couldn't cum. She couldn't get over the line even watching her favourite clips.

You see, Sian had a very intense kink, something that she could usually cum to without fail. She was obsessed with facials. She loved receiving them herself, and she loved watching other girls have their faces painted with thick, warm cum. Whether it was one load or multiple, she always found satisfaction when she indulged herself in that particular sexual act.

She'd been swiping through the cumsluts subreddit, trying to tip herself over the edge. Still, frustratingly, it wasn't quite doing the job. She had moved on to harder stuff - facial compilations, bukkake videos, girls getting covered in 8, 9 or even 10 loads of cum, but it just would not cut it.

She needed more. She didn't need to watch these girls receive facials; she needed one herself.

She loved the way she felt when a guy came on her face. She always had. Facials made her feel a certain way; slutty, sexy, dirty. She saw them as the ultimate compliment. A guy finds her so hot, so beautiful, that he literally decorates her face with the physical embodiment of his pleasure. What could be a bigger compliment than that?

She had become desperate. She was so worked up, so frustrated that she couldn't cum, lying on her sofa and obsessing about the feeling of a hot load of cum splashing across her face. It was like a dark cloud hanging over her; she yearned for it. Yearned for the release and the warm, sticky white fluid to plaster her face. She needed cum, she needed it badly.

But Sian had a dilemma. If she wanted a facial, she'd have to go and get one. She had no boyfriend, no fuck buddy she could call on to come round and give her what she needed.

It would mean having to go out again when she still felt tired and hungover and put in the effort to make herself look as hot as possible, find a guy, bring him home and fuck him. All to get something she needed so desperately, so soon.

In her desperation, she had a lightbulb moment - Tinder. She could turn to Tinder. Surely, someone on there'd be willing to give her what she so deeply desired.

She opened the app, and all her recent matches from the last time she used it popped up. Guys she'd been chatting with, ignored because they weren't interesting, guys she'd had classes with at uni and had seen at parties she'd been to.

This wouldn't work. She couldn't use her account for what she wanted that night - she'd have to change her bio to attract the type of guy open to giving her what she needed, which would mean people she knew potentially finding out.

She logged out and set up a new account with a separate email address and a fake name, Max.

Setting the age range to 25-40 - in order to avoid anyone she might know from uni, she uploaded four of her sexiest, most alluring pictures. Then, she quickly typed out a bio:

"20, single, feeling like doing something wild.

I need a guy to do something really slutty with me, something specific, and then never talk to me or see me ever again.

If you're interested, swipe right."

Sian started swiping. Match after match came in - she'd undeniably picked good pictures. The main one was her wearing a tiny crop top and denim shorts, sitting on the grass in a park. Her luscious red hair draped down over her shoulders, her perky nipples just poking through the fabric of the top, uninhibited as she had no bra underneath. She had a slight smile on her perfect, shapely lips and her blue eyes staring directly at the camera.

The first few matches were typical Tinder fare - lousy chat-up lines and conversation attempts. Some of them might have turned into something more on an ordinary occasion, but Sian needed this to be quick. She needed a facial, and she needed it now.

At last, some promise. She'd matched with a guy called Tom - a 37-year-old man whose bio read;

"Just looking for short-term or one-off experiences, no strings attached. I don't have time for a relationship right now; I'm just looking for fun. Happy to go with the flow; very easygoing. Let's chat :)"

He was cute, with a short beard and medium-length swept-back hair. Sian got a lot of DILF vibes from him, so she sent him a message.

"Hey, thanks for swiping. ;) Did you read my bio?" she asked, patiently waiting for a reply.

"Hey Max, yeah... Gotta say I'm intrigued. What is it that you're after?" Tom replied.

"Oh, and just FYI, I think you're the prettiest girl I've ever seen here!"

"Okay, but before I tell you, no judgment, right?" Sian confirmed. "This is a huge thing for me, and if you're not into it, just tell me, and we'll leave it there. I need it to happen exactly the way I describe it..." Sian replied, getting serious with him and laying out her expectations right from the start.

"Sure, go ahead..." Tom replied.

Sian tapped away at her phone, trying to word her desires in the most appealing, least desperate way. The best she could come up with was this;

"I need a guy to come to my place, masturbate onto my face, and leave. That's it. No blowjob, no small talk. Just come to the address I provide, message me when he's outside, come up to my flat, unzip his pants and wank off until he cums on my face and then leave and close the door behind him.

I know it sounds crazy and really specific, but I have a massive facial kink, and I've been yearning after one all afternoon, and I just need it.

Can you do that for me, Tom?"

There was a pause that felt like an eternity. Tinder showed that he was typing, and then he stopped, and then he started again, and then stopped again.

Eventually, a message came through;

"Sure"

Then another;

"If you are deadly serious about this and can prove that I am not totally wasting my time and that you're real, I will come and do that for you. It's not every day you get an offer like that."

Sian grabbed a piece of paper and wrote her fake name, Max, and the date on it before taking a selfie with it and sending it to him.

"Is that enough proof?" she asked, then waited patiently for a reply.

"Yeah, that'll do it. Where am I going? It says I'm only 6 miles away from you, so I could be there within the hour."

Sian gave Tom her address. She knew this was risky - he could be a weirdo, after all, but she was desperate, and he said he was willing to give her exactly what she needed. She sent her address, and then she sat on her and waited, her heart pounding, incredibly aroused, periodically masturbating until, eventually, her phone pinged.

The notification popped up, and she opened Tinder again.

"Outside"

Tom was there. Her heart started to pound harder, and she sweated a little bit with anticipation and nerves as she went to the door and pressed the buzzer on the intercom, listening out and hearing the door open. His footsteps got louder as he came up the stairs. She looked out of the peephole as he reached the top and saw him there, just as cute as he looked on Tinder.

Sian took a deep breath and opened the door.

Tom stood in her doorway, looking down on her. Sian, or Max as she was temporarily known, was 5"6 and very petite. Tom was easily over 6ft tall, towering over her.

"Come in, follow me this way," Sian nervously lead him into her lounge.

She walked into her living room and stood on the rug next to the sofa in the centre.

"You can just put your jacket on the sofa if you like," she murmured nervously, her voice quivering.

Tom took his jacket off, revealing a tight grey t-shirt which showed off his muscular arms.

"You're sure you wanna do this?" He asked, sending the nerves in her voice.

"Yeah, absolutely, I promise," Sian replied before she got down on her knees in the middle of the room. "Come here."

Tom walked toward her, towering above her, covering her entire body in his shadow as he obscured the ceiling light above.

"Go on then.... get it out", she grinned, still nervous but exceptionally turned on. Her hand wandered between her thighs, and she started to gently rub her pussy underneath her pyjama shorts.

Tom undid his belt and unzipped his blue, slim-fit jeans to reveal his Calvin Klein boxers underneath. She could see he had a pretty average-sized dick, and though it wasn't hard yet, she could see pre-cum had leaked from it and was seeping through the front of his white underwear.

He pulled his boxers down, and his semi-erect penis flopped out towards Sian's face.

"Do you need me to talk? To help get you in the mood?" Sian asked, and Tom nodded.

"Yeah, if you're comfortable, go ahead", he replied, as he took his cock in his hand and started to manipulate it, stroking it slowly.

"Get hard for me, stranger," Sian whispered. "Get hard for me, stroke that cock for me and get it nice and hard."

Sian was still nervous, and her voice was still quivering, but she was being as sexy as she possibly could to get him in the mood. She could feel the anticipation building within her body - she was tense; she knew that if she provided the right encouragement, in a few minutes, she'd get the sweet release, the facial she had longed for.

She watched as Tom's cock grew harder with every word that came out of her mouth. Knowing it was working, she carried on, encouraging him with sultry whispers as he touched and stroked his cock back and forth.

"I want you to cum for me, stranger," she continued. "I want you to paint my pretty face with your cum, decorate me like a slutty little painting. I want your load all over my face, everywhere. I need it. I need you to cum all over my fucking face and make me a cumslut for the night. Do it, Tom. Cum on my face. Please."

Her begging became more and more intense, and her voice gradually increased in volume and sheer desperation. She was touching her clit while she goaded and spurred him on into giving her a facial.

After a few minutes of stroking, she began to hear his breathing speed up, and she sensed it was close. She looked up at him and whispered, "Look at me. Look into my eyes as you cum on my face."

Her eyes locked with his, and with an almighty sigh, Tom started to ejaculate all over her. He unleashed a giant, voluminous rope of cum right onto her forehead and down her nose, followed by another rope onto her left cheek and over her lips. Cum continued to squirt out of his convulsing cock as he moaned with pleasure, landing on her gorgeous face, splashing across her eyelid, pooling in the corner of her eye and congealing in her lashes.

"Oh fuck", she sighed as he came, "That's it. Fucking give me what I want." Sian's pussy was soaking wet, flooding her fingers and almost running down her inner thighs.

As the last few squirts of cum shot out of the tip of Tom's cock, she asked him to make sure she had every last drop. She told him to squeeze it out, and he obliged, gently pinching the tip and getting the last of his thick semen out like toothpaste from a tube, letting it drop onto her pretty face.

His load was big. It was not the biggest Sian had ever received, but it was a healthy size and exactly what she had hoped for in the circumstances.

She looked out of her left eye, her right one being glued shut with jizz. She saw Tom looking down at her, clearly aroused and in disbelief at what this random young woman had just let him do.

"Do... do you want any tissue or should I just leave?" Tom asked, unsure if she meant what she had said before he turned up.

"Yeah, that's it. Thank you, Tom. You can go now," Sian replied, licking her lips as cum started to slide its way into her mouth.

Tom pulled his boxers and jeans back up, grabbed his jacket and left.

"Thank you," he said as he looked back before opening her front door, walking out, and shutting it behind him.

As soon as Sian heard the door close, she sank back onto the floor in the middle of the room. She laid on her back, with warm cum still all over her face, and began to rub her clit again underneath her shorts. Her right hand was rubbing her clit, and her left wandered around her body - grabbing and cupping her breasts, squeezing them while she touched her pussy with more intensity. Then it moved up to her face, gently touching and moving Tom's load around on her skin, not quite rubbing it in, just savouring the feel of it, the texture, the viscosity.

Sian had never felt like such a whore. Had she really just done this? Had that man really just turned up, jizzed on her face and left?

Who cares. It had unlocked her. When the first spurt hit her skin, she felt all her frustration melt away, and within a minute of starting to touch herself after Tom had left, she began to orgasm. At first, she had been gently playing with her clit, but she began to rub more intensely, grasping her breast more tightly, playing with the cum on her face with more passion.

Her body writhed around on the floor, pulsating, convulsing with pleasure. She let out a loud scream as she came hard, her entire body quivering as Tom's thick jizz cooled and started to run down her cheeks onto the floor beneath her.

She lay on the floor, panting, out of breath after such an intense experience, such an intense and inconceivably pleasurable orgasm. She lay there for a while, minute by minute passed, as she gathered her breath, feeling Tom's cum dry on her skin.

Then, after around 10 minutes or so, she stood up and went to the front door, locking it. She spun around and leant up against the door, putting her hand between her legs, feeling how wet she still was. Her pyjama bottoms were drenched, her face was covered in half-dry spunk, and her tank top had cum stains on it from her fingers from when she had been grabbing her breast after playing with his jizz.

Sian felt completely and utterly satisfied. Her ultimate craving, her ultimate desire, had been quenched. The insatiable itch had now been scratched, and she was happy, albeit feeling a tiny bit of post-nut clarity and in disbelief at just how slutty she had just been. But, the good feelings outweighed the bad, and with great relief, she slinked off to bed, laying down amongst her sheets with Tom's cum now almost completely dry on her face.

She lay there in bed, looking up at the ceiling and replaying it in her head. The most depraved, sluttiest thing she had ever done in her life. She had gone from being the most frustrated she had probably ever felt, followed by the most relieved.

Sian, now totally relaxed, closed her eyes. She could feel the tightness of the dry cum on her skin as she smiled and drifted off to sleep.