Sibling Desire: A Lifelong Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think it did at first, but after a little bit, she seemed to like it."

"Please tell me you used a condom," she said. "Of course. What, do you think I'm crazy?"

"Well, I don't know. You might be one of those guys who don't care what they put their dick in. So, what happened?" she continued. "Did you, you know... have one? Did she?"

"Oh, hell yes. It was pretty awesome. And she told me she did too, but who knows for sure."

"You know what? I don't believe you. I think you're lying. And even if you did, I seriously doubt she had one. I know some girls let guys do them back there because they're afraid of getting pregnant, on their period or whatever, but I don't think they really like it."

"Well, whether she actually had one or not, I don't know. But she sure seemed to enjoy it! I sure know I did!" I said laughing.

"You're so full of shit..."

Sherry let go of my cock and started reaching for a pillow to hit me when we heard the front door open downstairs. "Hey, anyone home?" my mom called out. "Are you guys here? I brought pizza for dinner if you're hungry."

For the second time in our lives, just as we were on the brink of something big, we had been interrupted by our parents. The first time, I didn't mind it so much, but this time I did. "Damn!" I muttered out loud.

"I know," Sherry whispered. "It's like they have freekin' ESP or something."

We both jumped up, and with my hard-on banging off my thighs and leaking pre-cum everywhere, I ran tip-toeing into my room. Sherry ran straight into her bathroom and turned on the shower. I had forgotten my towel on Sherry's bed and I didn't think she'd thought to grab it either. Shit!

I could hear my mom coming up the stairs still calling to see if we were home, so it was too late for me to run back and grab it. Hoping to stop her from making it to the top of the stairs and seeing the strings of pre-cum that were probably slung all over the wall, or going into Sherry's room and finding my towel and wet spot on her bedspread, I quickly called out that we were upstairs and that Sherry was in the shower.

"We'll be down in a few," I yelled.

"Ok, I hope you're hungry -- I brought pizza!" she said again. I could tell she had stopped on the stairs and was making her way back down toward the kitchen.

As I breathed a huge sigh of relief, I thought about everything that had just happened. I couldn't believe my gorgeous sister had just spent the last 20 minutes or so playing with my dick. Even though that was as far as it had gone, to say it had been a breakthrough would have been a colossal understatement.

I wasn't so sure I had done the right thing mentioning Melanie though. I couldn't tell if Sherry had been turned on, pissed off or grossed out about hearing that I had screwed Melanie in the butt. What I would like to have told her was that, the whole time I had been fucking Melanie, I had really been fantasizing about fucking her that night. But then, that probably wouldn't have been a smart thing to say either.

Unfortunately, Sherry and I didn't have another opportunity to talk alone that evening. My dad walked through the door a few minutes later and we were again called to dinner. I don't think our parents picked up on anything, but as we ate, Sherry and I managed to exchange a few sly glances and smiles. At one point, she looked me straight in the eye and innocently stroked her soda glass just like she had done to my cock a few minutes earlier. She was clearly flirting and I was doing my best to think about anything other than the growing bulge in my shorts and how badly I had wanted her to finish me. And I was fairly certain she would have too.

Right after dinner, mom and Sherry left for the mall and I went over to my friend's house to hang out. I didn't get back until after 11, and, even though I desperately wanted to, I refrained from paying her a visit. I didn't want to wake her, and, even if she wasn't sleeping, I wasn't sure if she would feel up to talking or anything else for that matter. But, if there had been any doubts about how she was feeling about me after what had happened earlier in the afternoon, those doubts were quickly laid to rest. When I turned my covers back, I found a card with a rather lengthy hand-written note inside. It read:

My Dearest Johnny,

I'm not sure how you're feeling about me right now. You're probably just as confused as I am -- maybe even more. I want you to know that I love you in every sense of the word. You're certainly the greatest brother any girl could ever ask for -- and I'm not exactly sure how to tell you this -- but my feelings for you go much deeper than that. And I really hope that you feel the same way about me.

Even though it was weird at times, in so many ways, being with you today seemed more natural than any time we have ever spent together -- or that I have ever been with anyone in this world for that matter. I love your soul and feel at peace and safe with you always. Today, when we were playing in the pool, I felt like we could have conquered the world. And I have to tell you, from one "perv" to another (hahaha), I was incredibly turned on by the way you picked me up and carried me on your shoulders all afternoon. Maybe you felt it too. While most brothers would have been embarrassed to do something like that, you made me feel special. And I loved feeling your skin against mine, even if it was just the back of your neck (if you know what I mean ;-)

Least you think I'm just horny and trying to get into your towel again (haha), I'm not. I mean I am, but that's not why I'm writing this (oh my god, this is so weird!). I have felt this way about you since I can remember -- it's just that, until today -- I didn't know how or if I ever could or should express it.

And about our 'private' time in my room today... you have no idea how hard it was for me not to put my arms around you and tell you all of this. I loved touching you -- yes, all of you! You didn't know it, but I was as turned on as you were. And, I hope this doesn't gross you out, but I made a point of tasting you (yum!).

Also, just so you know, I was incredibly jealous when you were telling me about you and Melanie. I guess I had never thought about how I would feel knowing that you had sex with someone else, but I DIDN'T like it! So DON'T DO IT AGAIN! hahaha (Just kidding, but not really!) I guess I have no right to ask that of you, but I would be open to making a deal with you if you are???

Seriously though, I know it's not something we will probably ever be able to talk about or do openly, but I'm hoping one day we might find a way to truly be together. Oh my god, I hope I don't come off sounding like a desperate loser, but the way I feel right now, if I thought that were really an option, it would be game-on.

Ok. I'm going to wrap up this sappy weird novel and try to get to sleep. I hope to find you in my dreams. Sleep well and maybe we can talk some more tomorrow.

P.S. I bought you a present tonight while mom and I were at the mall. I had to ditch her for a while so she wouldn't see me. I was wearing them this evening while I wrote this note and for a few minutes afterward. I didn't use the candle this time, but just so you know, it didn't take me long to finish (if you know what I mean -- kisses). They are lying under your pillow right now. And (hint), although I think I look pretty sexy in them, I wasn't wearing them ON me when I was masturbating. I'll let you figure out where they were... Enjoy!" hahah Goodnight and sweet dreams!

I immediately reached under my pillow to find a sexy white-laced thong. I held it to my face and inhaled. As I did, her scent sent a lightning bolt through my body. That night, the words of her boldly and beautifully written note, coupled with the image of my little blonde angel masturbating with those panties stuffed inside her sweet virgin pussy, sent me completely over the edge. At that point, there could never be any doubt that we were destined to be together. She had reciprocated and validated everything I had always felt for her -- which was more than I could ever had hoped for.

The next morning, as I laid in bed re-reading her letter for the tenth time, I could hear her stirring in her room. I waited patiently for her walk out. As soon as she did, I caught her as she passed in the hallway.

"Sherry, come here," I whispered aloud. As she got close enough to my door I grabbed her by the arm and pulled her inside, then shut the door behind us. Without saying a word, I held her face with both of my hands. I leaned forward and kissed her gently on the forehead.

"Oh my god..." she started to say, but before she could finish, I leaned in and gave her a hard, full kiss on the lips. In it, I tried to convey every ounce of love and passion that I ever held for her. Without hesitating, she kissed me back with equal intensity. She immediately put her arms around my neck and pulled me tight against her. I could literally her heart pounding as I held her.

Even though it lasted only a few seconds, that embrace felt like an eternity. In those few brief moments, we spoke more to each other than we had during both of lives combined. When I finally released her, Sherry pressed her cheek firmly against my chest. I could feel her trembling as she spoke. I could also feel her warm tears as they streamed down her cheek onto my bare skin.

"Oh my god, Johnny. When you didn't respond last night, I was so scared that you thought I was some sicko lunatic or something. Please don't tell me this is wrong. I'm scared. But I'm just so, so happy!" she whispered through her tears.

"Me too, me too," I whispered back as I began to wipe away her tears. "Hey, we'll figure this out. Remember what you said yesterday -- that we make a great team -- well, I think so too. We're both smart. Trust me, we can figure out a way to make this work. We just have to play it cool. I loved your letter. It's the most beautiful thing I've ever read -- really! Now, pull yourself together. You need to get downstairs or you'll make both you and mom late for work. We'll have some time to talk tonight. I just wanted to catch you before you left."

"Ok," she said, still wiping at her tears. "Look, now you've made me mess up my make-up, you big jerk."

I laughed and kissed her again quickly. "Ok, get out of here you perv," I said opening the door. As she turned, I reached all the way up between her legs from behind and grabbed her by the crotch with enough force to briefly lift her up onto her toes. Then I gave her pussy a hard squeeze, pulled my hand back and watched her walk down the hall.

"You're such a tease," she whispered loudly.

"I'll see you tonight -- have a good day," I said, smiling.

I spent almost the entire morning trying to figure out my (our) next move. We'd both waited a long time, but I didn't want to rush things. I wanted to make sure our first time (and every time, really) was special. Fortunately, I knew I would have most of the day alone. Sherry worked three days a week at my mom's insurance agency. On those days, they often rode together. I knew my dad would be gone too. As a senior partner at one of the city's biggest law firms, he tended to work long days and often entertained clients during the evenings and some weekends.

In planning how and when to carry through with this new and welcomed aspect of mine and Sherry's relationship, one thing was certain -- we would have to be absolutely discreet. If any of our family or friends even caught the slightest whiff of what was going on, it would be huge scandal -- especially in a community like ours where everyone literally knows everyone. On top of that, I'm sure our parents, grandparents and entire extended family would be absolutely mortified, embarrassed and angry if they found out. While we weren't what I would call a highly religious family, we still went to church on occasion. Also, my parents were very well known in the business community and social circles. I could just imagine what effect any rumors that Sherry and I -- brother and sister were sleeping together -- would have on their reputation.

I really wanted to give Sherry something meaningful commemorate what had transpired between us. But what? Then it hit me. Sherry's birthday was less than a week away. We had always referred to each other as angels -- me as her guardian angel, and she as my little angel (even though she was technically my big sister). They were sappy pet names, but they would provide the perfect cover. I immediately drove to the mall and began my search.

After visiting several jewelry stores, I finally found the perfect piece. It was a solid 14 ct. gold pendant that was about two inches long and an inch wide. Affixed to the front was a female angel with, long flowing hair and outstretched arms. The back of the pendant was smooth. It couldn't have been more perfect. I asked the saleslady if I could have it engraved. "I'm sure we can," she said. "It usually takes a week."

"A week, huh," I said, disappointedly. "Is there any way you can get it done sooner? If you have a note pad, I can show you what I want," I said. The lady reached below the counter and handed me a pad and pen. I quickly scribbled "XXIX" and below it, I drew a sideways "8" or infinity symbol. "Isn't there any way you can have it done sooner?" I pleaded. "It's for a very special friend, and her birthday is tomorrow." I lied, but I was hoping the saleslady would feel sorry for me. I also assumed she would rather make the sale than risk losing out on her commission.

"Hmmmmmm. I doubt it, but let me ask," she said. She took the piece of paper and the pendant and went to the back. A few minutes later, she returned. "You're in luck," she said. "I just spoke to the jeweler and he said he could have it ready in a few hours, although there will be a $25 rush-charge."

At that point, I could have cared less about the twenty-five dollars. "Great," I said. "I'll be back later. I have to get a few other things."

"Okay, come back around about four o'clock and we'll have it wrapped for you," she said.

While the jeweler was working his magic, I drove to the flower shop and picked up two roses -- one red, one white.

After going back to the jewelry store and picking up the pendant, I rushed home. I wanted everything to be perfect. I could hide the jewelry box easily enough in my pocket, but there would be a hundred questions if either Sherry or my parents saw me coming in with fresh flowers in my hand, so I decided to leave them in my car until I knew the coast was clear.

Once home, I immediately looked around the house to make sure I was alone. Then I rushed upstairs to Sherry's room and placed the pendant under her pillow, just under her bedspread. I also scribbled a note telling her to come and see me as soon as she got home, which I taped to her dresser mirror. I then raced back downstairs to retrieve the roses and placed them strategically in her room. I left the white one on her dresser and tucked the red one under her pillow next to the jewelry box.

After completing my tasks, I ran back downstairs and quickly popped the hood on my car. I was standing in the driveway checking my oil when Sherry and my mom pulled past me into the garage.

"How was work?" I asked, greeting the two as they stepped out of the car.

"It was good," Sherry said with a playfully pleasant tone in her voice. "You should try it sometimes!" Then she laughed and made a dash for the door. "I'd like to stay and chat, but I really have to go pee," she said with a giggle.

"Well, alrighty then. Have fun," I called out as she ran into the house.

After my mom had fished out her purse from the backseat, she looked over and asked me what I was up too.

"Just checking the fluids," I said. "Boy, what's gotten into her? She sure seems to be in a good mood," nodding in the direction of the open door.

"I have no idea," she said smiling. "She's been like that all day. If I didn't know better, I'd say she was in love."

In love, I thought. Boy, talk about your women's intuition.

"She hasn't said anything to me yet. Has she mentioned any new boyfriends to you?"

"Nope. Not a word," I said, turning my attention back to my car. "But I'll let you know if she says anything."

"Oh, and I almost forgot, your dad and I are supposed to go out to dinner with the Millers tonight, so you guys will be on your own for supper."

"Ok," I said. "I think we can handle that. Maybe we'll go out for a burger or something. Does Sherry know?"

"Yeah, I told her already."

My mom couldn't see it from where she stood, but her news had put a huge smile on my face.

While I was washing up at the sink in the garage, my dad pulled in. "So, how was your day?" I asked as he walked by.

"It was alright," he said. "I just wish we could get out of this thing with the Millers tonight. I'm just not in the mood to hear another blow-by-blow account of their latest cruise -- not to mention the pictures. Your mom did tell you we were going out tonight, didn't she?" Before I could answer, he added, "Maybe you and Sherry should try that new Chinese place that we talked about at dinner last night. I'll leave some money on the table. Hopefully at least you two will be able to enjoy a nice dinner."

"Yeah, mom said you guys were going out. I'll go and see if Sherry wants Chinese. You kids just run along and enjoy yourselves," I joked, and headed upstairs to my room. I was in the middle of changing my shirt when Sherry walked in.

"Hey, I found your note. What's up?"

"I'll tell you in a little bit -- I'm waiting for mom and dad to leave. They should be out of here pretty soon. Mom is getting dressed. Dad just got home. He's downstairs now having a drink -- probably priming himself for the Millers," I laughed.

"Yeah, I know. I don't think he cares for them very much. But, hey, don't be such a butthead. Tell me now."

"Just wait till they leave," I insisted.

"Ok, fine. Be that way then. I'm going to take a shower, or..."

"Or what?" I asked.

"Or I could just wait, and..." she teased, pretending to unbutton her blouse.

"Oh yeah? And then what?" I asked naively.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" she responded using the same teasing tone.

"Never mind," I said. "Go take your shower. I can see this is going to be harder than I thought -- Or should I just say it's getting harder," I said teasing back.

"Ok, ok, I give," she laughed. "Hey, what do you feel like having for dinner tonight?"

"Dad suggested we try that new Chinese place," I said. "And he's buying."

"Oooo yeah, that sound good. I'm starving. Alright, I'll be out in a few. I want to be all fresh for our 'first' date."

Thankfully, Sherry's shower created a much-needed diversion while I waited anxiously for our parents to leave.

Just as I heard her shower being turned off, my dad poked his head into my room to tell me they were leaving. As soon as I heard the garage door close, I ran downstairs to watch as they pulled out of the driveway. Then I ran back upstairs and laid down on my bed, pretending to be asleep.

The next thing I heard was Sherry knocking loudly on my open door. "Get up you big jerk, I know you're not really sleeping." I raised my head slowly and looked over at her. There she was standing in my doorway draped in a large beach towel that she had tucked in between her breasts, with another towel wrapped around her hair. "I knew you were faking," she said as she ran toward me, diving beside me on the bed. As she did, her body towel came open and I immediately grabbed her and rolled on top.

"I think I know what you want for dinner," she said searching my eyes for a response. "I think we both do," I said.

We immediately picked up where we had left off that morning and began kissing. I playfully nibbled and kissed every inch of her face, neck and shoulders. Then, without a moment's hesitation, I kissed my way down to her firm, ripe breasts, licking and nibbling on her nipples. Her tanned skin smelled and tasted clean and fresh. I continued my kiss-filled journey down her firm body where I paused just long enough to tongue-tickle her belly button. From there, I slid all the way down the bed. When I looked up, I could see her massaging her breasts and teasing her nipples. She then parted her legs, signaling she was as anxious and ready as I was.