Sibling Desire: A Lifelong Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god. That feels so good," Sherry panted as she began rocking her hips. "God, yes! I love feeling you inside me."

Just then, Sherry leaned forward and picked up her vibrating wand from the coffee table. She worked her clit with it for a short while before twisting it deep inside her tight pussy.

At that point, all I could concentrate on was not coming. Between the sensation of the vibrations against my cock, the tightness of Sherry's ass, and the hot scene playing out on my lap and on the T.V. screen, it took all of my effort not to blow my load. I could tell Sherry was very close.

"Sherry, I'm about to cum," I groaned.

"No. Not yet. I'm close. Oh my god, I'm so close," she whispered.

Suddenly, Sherry grabbed my side and motioned for me to turn her over onto her stomach. I put my arm around her and slowly rolled her over. Together we slid down the couch until we were both on our knees, with her bent over the couch. My cock and her vibrating wand were still firmly planted in her ass and pussy.

"Fuck me, Johnny. I want you to fuck me," she screamed. "Fuck me hard!"

She had one hand on the handle of her wand while she used the other to brace herself against the back of the couch. I knew I probably wouldn't last more than a few strokes, so I tried to make each one count. I grabbed her by the hips and ground as deep into her as I could before withdrawing completely. I quickly placed my cock head against her gaping hole and pushed in again forcefully.

Sherry screamed and released the vibrator and started rubbing her clit. "Fuck me, yes, fuck my ass. Fuck me hard!" she yelled.

"As you wish," I uttered.

My strokes became longer and harder. I raised up on one knee in order to increase the angle of penetration and to improve my leverage as I drove into her with my full weight. My balls slapped against her swollen pussy and sweat dripped from my chin onto her narrow back.

It couldn't have imagined anything more amazing and sensual. Just as I felt my own orgasm beginning to well up in the pit of my stomach, Sherry screamed and let loose the first of what would be at least four gushing orgasms. At the same time, I began filling her ass with six or seven big blasts of my own seed.

I continued fucking her until my cock had softened to the point that I couldn't get inside her anymore. As usual, Sherry was shivering, and her thighs were quivering uncontrollably. Pushing the coffee table completely aside, I picked her up and laid her on the couch. I reached over and grabbed a blanket from a nearby chair and covered her tightly. Then I turned off the T.V. The only noise in the room was the low hum of Sherry's vibrator, which was still firmly lodged deep inside her.

I walked over and poured myself a tall shot of tequila. "Pour me one too, please?" Sherry said.

"Sure. I thought you were sleeping," I said. "I'm not sleeping, but I think I might be dead," she moaned.

I laughed and handed her a shot glass. "Here, this should help," I said.

"Ok, hold on just as second," she said. I watched as Sherry, still tightly covered, fished between her legs with her hands in order to extract the vibrator from her pussy.

"Need some help with that?" I asked jokingly.

"No, I've got this. Besides, I think you've done enough already," she shot back. She worked one leg loose from the covers so she could spread her legs enough to get a grip on the handle. Gingerly, she worked the toy from her swollen pussy, turned it off, and tossed it aside on the couch.

"Wow! Ok, I'll take that drink now," she said rubbing her eyes. "I swear you're trying to kill me."

"Really? As I recall, you're the one who climbed up on me," I said grinning.

"Oh, shut up," she said. "Oh my god. That was amazing, though. I'll probably never walk the same again. How big did you say you were? Never mind. I don't even want to know."

"Well, sis, I'd say you handled it pretty well."

"I think so too... but I have to know one thing and you have to be honest... was I better than Melanie?"

"Melanie who?" I responded smiling.

"Humph, that's what I thought," she said.

"So, are you ready for round two?" I asked playfully.

"You're kidding, right? There's no way -- not right now. Anyway, don't you think it's kind of late? What time is it?"

"I don't know. It's after midnight, I know that. And yes, I'm kidding. Besides, at this hour, if you screamed again like you did earlier, they'd probably send the sheriff around to check on us."

"Was I that loud?" Sherry asked.

"They probably heard you in the next county," I laughed. "I am going to take a quick shower."

"Ok, but let me use the bathroom first. I want to get cleaned up before bed and I think I have about a gallon of you leaking out of me," Sherry said laughing.

"Ok, you go get cleaned up and I'll pick up out here."

By the time I got the cabin put back together and got out of the shower, Sherry was nestled under the covers fast asleep. As I settled in along side my freaky little angel, all I could think about was what had transpired that evening, what lay ahead for the rest of our vacation and what may lie ahead when we returned home.

The next morning, we picked up right where we had left off. In fact, I awoke to find Sherry caressing my balls with her soft hands while her tongue and lips worked their magic on my stiff morning wood. She knew just how to bring me to the brink, only to slow down and prolong my orgasm until I couldn't hold off any longer.

One thing was certain, she wasn't exaggerating when she said she loved sucking my cock. Whether on a mid-afternoon hike through the woods, or sitting outside on the deck watching the stars, she was always willing and ready to pleasure me with her pretty mouth. She practically insisted that I let her suck me off one last time as we did our final walk through of the cabin before leaving for home.

Likewise, I relished the time I got to spend between her legs. Tonguing, fingering, or fucking -- I was constantly poking something in her pussy, ass or mouth. I know for a fact that she was plenty sore by the time we left. She may have technically been a virgin when we got there, but by the time we left, she was more skilled, uninhibited and exciting to be with than any girl I had been before, or woman I would ever be with afterward.

Sherry and I finished out our time together at the cabin exploring limits, exploiting opportunities and generally laying the foundation for what would ultimately become a secretive, forbidden, lifelong love affair. After we returned home, we continued to enjoy our taboo sex play and honest lovemaking, albeit with much more caution and less frequency.

And there were a few close calls, like the time our next-door neighbor caught a glimpse of me kissing and feeling up Sherry beside our house, or the time my mom almost walked in on us while Sherry was going down on me in her bedroom. Thankfully, I had been leaning up against the door at the time, so I was able to block her from just barging in and seeing her daughter kneeling on the floor swallowing her son's 8-inch cock. In a single motion, Sherry instinctively backed off my cock, pulled my shorts up, grabbed a deck of cards off of her dresser, and quickly climbed up on the bed.

As I opened the door, mom peaked in. "What are you kids doing in here?"

"We're just playing cards," Sherry responded innocently.

Perhaps the closest call of all came one afternoon when my dad came from home from work early. Sherry and I were upstairs in my bed fucking like a couple of wild animals, oblivious to the fact that anyone else was in the house. Sherry was positioned at the edge of my bed, on her knees gripping my comforter with her ass hanging out over the edge. I was standing behind her, banging her as hard as I could while Sherry worked her clit with her mini vibrator. I was just seconds away from what would have been another mind-blowing orgasm, and I'm sure Sherry was close as well, when suddenly there was a loud knock on the door. We immediately froze. We both knew that knock. It was our dad.

There was nothing either of us could do at that moment. For the life of me, I couldn't remember if I had locked the door before we had started making out. Unfortunately, I couldn't see the knob clearly enough from where I stood to tell. But I could see my dad opening the door and finding us there -- Sherry ass-up on my bed and me balls deep in her pussy. It probably would have killed him. If not, I'm sure he would have killed us.

Then, as if by some divine intervention, just as my dad knocked a second time, the doorbell rang. The next thing we heard were his footsteps trailing back down the hall toward the stairs and him shouting, "Ok, ok, I'm coming... I'll be right there."

Sherry quickly slithered off my rapidly shrinking cock and pulled her over-sized t-shirt down. "Wow, that was too close," she whispered. I simply nodded in agreement, then watched as Sherry quietly retreated to her room.

We decided to cool it for a while following that incident. In fact, we didn't make love again until Sherry and my mom talked me into a week-long house/dog-sitting job for one the agents at the office. I didn't really want to do it, but I knew it would afford Sherry and me a place to get together without having to worry about anyone interrupting. We took full advantage of it too. We must have screwed in every room -- including my personal favorite -- the stairs.

Epilog

Later that summer, Sherry moved to Memphis to attend college. Meanwhile, I stayed and studied locally, earning my engineering degree and eventually starting and successfully operating my own construction company. Sherry went on to get her MBA and CPA license and took a job with one of the big five accounting firms, where she spent much of her time on the road helping clients plan and execute financial plans. And, although we both had our share of different lovers, as well as a few serious relationships over the years, not surprisingly, neither of us married -- much to the disappointment of our parents.

We both understood that it would be unrealistic to think that we could ever live as a "normal" couple. Despite of the gains made among same-sex, inter-sex and inter-racial couples, society, in general, continues to frown heavily on sibling relationships that involve anything other than the occasional accidental exchange of bodily fluids. That said, it has never stopped Sherry and I from seeing each other whenever and wherever we could. Thankfully, as successful professionals, we have the means to regularly see each other. Sometimes we travel as brother and sister, and other times as long-distance lovers. Either way, we always make the time and seek out locations that afford us enough privacy to act on our desires and express our mutual love.