Sibling Desire: A Lifelong Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, brother, that's deep. You really know how to sell it, don't you?" she said, laughing and playfully wiggling her hips.

Then, as she stretched her slender body along mine, she added, "I guess I'm just worried that someone will find out and all of this will be over. I don't know what I would do."

"Well, let's hope we never have to find out, because I don't know what I would do either," I said. "But speaking of finding out, we should probably get to sleep before one of them 'someones' down the hall wakes up and wonders in and catches us lying here in bed together."

"I know, I know," she said using her pouty voice again. "I'm going to miss you, though. Sweet dreams." Then she lifted her face to mine for one more kiss and headed back to her room as quietly as she came.

The house was empty by the time I woke up the next morning. It was Thursday, and Sherry's birthday was now just two days away. So far we had only begun explore our newfound connection, but we were both anxious to experience more. It was no longer a question of "if", but "when" and "where", we would finally fully consummate our relationship. As fate would have it, the opportunity would present itself later that evening during dinner.

For the first time since the summer began, my dad arrived home early from work. He seemed to be in an exceptionally good mood. I couldn't help but wonder what was up. "Hey Johnny, I need you to go get cleaned up, we're going to be going out to dinner as soon as your mom and sister get home," he said. "Ok," I responded. "Is there any special occasion I don't know about?"

"Not especially, it's just that your mom and I have some news we'd like to share with you guys."

"Um, ok, she's not pregnant or anything is she?" I joked. "Bite your tongue," he said smiling. "No, nothing that dramatic. Just hurry up. They should be home any minute." Almost as if on cue, mom and Sherry pulled into the driveway.

My parents waited until we were half way through our entrées to make their big announcement. "Ok guys, listen up," my dad started. "I've finally caved in to your mom after all these years and I booked us on a cruise to the Bahamas. The thing is, in order to make it work with our schedules, we had to book the trip during the time that we normally use for our family vacation at the cabin -- which means we'll be leaving next Thursday night."

"Oh, wow, that's cool," I said.

"What about you, Sherry? You ok with that?" he asked. "Oh my gosh dad, I think that's awesome," she said. "You two deserve some time alone. I think that's great."

"So, you two don't mind if we skip the cabin this year?" my mom asked. Both Sherry and I responded that we were ok with it.

"We just thought that, since you guys are getting older, you probably have other things you'd rather be doing than being stuck in the mountains with your parents for a week," mom continued. "Besides, we, um, have been looking forward to taking a cruise for a very long time. I'll actually have your dad's undivided attention for a change," she said smiling.

"And I'll get to bore the shit out of the Millers the next time we see them," he added laughing.

Seizing the opportunity, I spoke up. "Wow, you guys, that's great. It's about time you two did something fun together. So, how long is this cruise?"

"Seven days, plus travel time to Miami and back, so we'll be gone eight days altogether," he said.

"Sounds like fun," I said. "I know you guys think we're getting too old to enjoy going to the cabin, but I really like it up there. I always look forward to our trips. Do you think it would be ok if Sherry and I went anyway? What do you think Sherry? Would you want to go?"

Somewhat surprised, Sherry looked up from her plate. "Yeah!" she said. "That would be cool. I might not be able to stay a whole week, but I'd love to go up and get out of town for a few days and spend some time on the lake and maybe do some hiking."

"Wow! I didn't expect that," my mom said. "You mean just the two of you? Wait a minute... I wouldn't want you kids going up there and throwing some wild party. What do you think honey?" she asked, looking at my dad.

"Well, as long as it's just you two, I guess it'd be ok if you wanted to go up. But just know, the Thompson's place is just up the road and if there is any partying going, on we'll hear about it. Understood? He spoke to us like we were two 15-year-olds planning a wild house party. "And we'll be calling them to let them know you're coming so they won't think anyone has broken in."

"That's awesome," I said. "It'll be fun throwing Sherry into the lake again," I said laughing. "Ok, we'll see who throws who in first?" she shot back, playing along with the tease.

"Ok you guys. We want you to have fun, but you'd better play nice," my mom said smiling. "Oh, we're just joking. We will," Sherry said. "We will."

I couldn't recall when I'd enjoyed going out to dinner with my parents as much as I had that night.

Later that evening as I sat at my desk making out of list of things we would need for our trip, Sherry came in, gave me a quick kiss on the cheek, and sprawled out across my bed. "What are you doing now? Making plans to rob Ft. Knox? Maybe steal the Hope diamond?"

"No smartass, I'm making out a list of things we're going to need for our trip," I said.

"Wow Johnny, if you're not a multi-millionaire by the time you're 25, I'll be shocked."

"What are you talking about?" I said.

"I'm just amazed at how quick you are and how you can just turn on that boyish charm and get whatever you want. When you speak, people listen. You had mom and dad eating out of the palm of your hand tonight," she said.

"And your point is..." I said, pretending to be preoccupied.

"Do you know how sexy that is?"

"No, not really. But you could show me," I said.

I watched out of the corner of my eye as Sherry got up and closed the door. Then she walked over, turned my chair around, knelt in front of me and buried her face in my crotch. Taking a deep breath, she exhaled hard, forcing her steamy hot breath through my jogging shorts, nearly burning my cock. Then she stood up, leaned over and kissed me hard on the mouth. "I intend to," she said.

"You know, the way you set it up so we would be alone together at the cabin was very clever -- and I'll thank you properly for that tomorrow night after I get off work -- but when I get you all to myself in the mountains next week, you're going to be amazed at just how bad your 'little freaky angel' can be. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to wash up and get some sleep. Someone insisted on keeping me awake into the wee hours last night. Imagine that. Hmmmmm. Sweet dreams, sweetie. Goodnight."

Friday evening brought another brief opportunity for Sherry and me to spend some quality time together, but it would be the last until we landed square in the Blue Ridge Mountains nearly a week later.

Because my parents wanted to do some shopping in preparation for their trip, after work, Sherry dropped my mom off at the mall where she planned to meet up with my dad. I had just come back from a jog and was cooling off in the kitchen with a glass of Gatorade when Sherry arrived home. When she walked through the door, she dropped her bag on the counter, practically ran into my arms and hugged me tightly. "Ugh, you're all sweaty," she said, taking a quick step back. "What have you been doing?" "I just got back from a run. What did expect?"

"Well, I wasn't expecting you to be all sweaty and gross. Go upstairs and take a shower, then meet me in my room. Hurry up. Mom and dad are out shopping and I don't know what time they'll be home."

She didn't have to tell me twice. I forgot all about the fact that I had just run nearly five miles and sprinted up the stairs. I showered as quickly, but as thoroughly as I could, not knowing what my big sister had planned. As soon as I was done and dried, I raced to my room to put on a fresh pair of jogging shorts and t-shirt.

Immediately after stepping through her door, she shut it behind me, and locked it. Before I knew what was happening, she pushed me back against the wall and yanked my shorts down to my ankles. Then she reached out and grabbed my cock. Without a word, she leaned over and took me into her mouth and sucked me hard for a few moments. She then raised up, took a half step back, removed her skirt, and pulled her blouse over her head. She was now naked except for a pair of bright pink panties.

"I started my period today," she said. "So don't even think about going down on me. Right now, this is all about you." I didn't say a word. She pulled the thick cushion off her bedroom chair and placed it at my feet and knelt on it, giving her just enough height to comfortably reach my semi-hard dick. She then leaned in and took me back into her mouth.

Within seconds I was rock hard and Sherry went after my crotch like a woman possessed. Holding my stiff member with one hand, she used her other hand to massage my balls while licking and nibbling and the sensitive area around my cock head. Alternately, she would dive forward, forcing as much of me into her mouth as she could. She continued to do this for several minutes until she felt comfortable that she could take more of me into her throat. Incredibly, she removed her hands from my cock and balls, grabbed my hips and began deep throating my now throbbing cock.

I grabbed her by the back of her head and began slowly fucking her mouth, timing my thrusts with her heavy breathing. Eventually she was able to take my entire length. I knew I wouldn't last much longer so I slowed my pace, to which she responded by increasing the suction. Without warning, my first blast erupted into the back of her mouth, causing her to gag and choke a bit. As she lifted her head back to catch her breath, my second shot sent a thick stream of cum across her face and into her hair. By then, she had grabbed my cock again and shoved the head back into her steaming hot mouth. It was there that I emptied the rest of my load, which she swallowed without hesitation.

As I began to come back to my senses, I looked down to find Sherry nursing the sensitive head of my cock with her sweet lips and tongue. I vaguely remember helping her to her feet and embracing her with a strong kiss. "Now it's my turn," she said, "And it's your turn to watch me." She climbed up on her bed and pulled her vibrator from under my pillow. With me standing naked in front of her, she leaned back and began working her clit through her panties, all the while pinching her nipples and squeezing her tender, firm breasts.

A wet spot had already formed on the face of her panties. It was obvious she had enjoyed sucking my cock and was now enjoying showing herself off to me as she played her perfect body like a finely tuned instrument. I stood fascinated as my gorgeous sister proceeded to bring herself to not one, but several strong climaxes. Although she didn't squirt as she had the night I went down on her, it was obvious by the sloshy buzzing sounds the vibrator made as she rubbed her pussy and clit that she had indeed cum multiple times.

When Sherry had finished, she turned off her vibrator and approached me. "My god, you're so hot," I said.

"I thought you might enjoy that little show. I know I did," she replied smiling. By that time, my cock was rock hard again and poking at Sherry's stomach. "You're going to have to put that thing away for now," Sherry said. "Mom and dad will be home any minute. Besides, we'll have plenty of time for more fun once we get to the cabin. I'm going to take a shower." With that she leaned over and gave my cock one last lick and kiss, then disappeared into her bathroom.

The next evening was Sherry's birthday dinner. Our parents had invited our grandparents, my aunt Sue and uncle Dave, and two of Sherry's good friends, Beth and "goalie" Debbie -- both of whom were pretty hot in their own right. Beth, like Sherry, had long blonde hair. Being much taller, Beth had amazing long legs and a near-perfect ass. Debbie, on the other hand, was shorter with brown hair and large breasts, which she often showed off by wearing low-cut blouses and tight-fitting tops. Both girls were big flirts, which didn't go unnoticed by me -- or Sherry. I could tell it kind of bothered Sherry a bit, but I tried my best to deflect their playful advances by pretending not to notice.

When it came time to open her gifts, Sherry played out our little scenario perfectly. "Oh my gosh, this is beautiful!" she said as she removed the chain from the box. All of the ladies -- my mom and grandmother included -- oooh'd and ahhh'd over the necklace and pendant. After I played out my disgust routine that the jeweler had made a mistake, they all commented on how thoughtful it was -- although my mom did make it a point to remark about how expensive it must have been. "Nothing is too good for my favorite sister," I said with a smile. "Well, I know she will always cherish it," she said, looking at Sherry, almost as if she had sensed there was more to the story.

The rest of the evening was fairly uneventful, although Sherry and I did manage to steal a quick kiss in the hallway while everyone else was still gathered in the dining room. After dinner, Sherry and her friends left for the evening, while I hung out in my room looking at a couple of old issues of Playboy and ultimately jacking off.

For the next several days, Sherry and I managed to keep things pretty low key. Between Sherry being on her period and both of us wanting to 'save' ourselves for our big trip to the cabin, we shied away from doing anything more physical other than an occasional hug or kiss. But as Thursday evening rolled around, it was clear that neither of us would be able to hold out much longer.

Being the good daughter that she was, Sherry volunteered to drive my parents to the airport. They were taking the red-eye from Atlanta to Miami where they planned to board the cruise ship late the next morning. And if all went well, Sherry and I would be on our way to the mountains as soon as she got home from work the next day.

It was late by the time Sherry got back from the airport, and since she still had some packing to do, we again held off on doing anything that night. She also mentioned that she was still spotting and felt that we should wait until we could both 'be in the moment.'

That Friday, while Sherry was at work, I proceeded to load the family Suburban. I also managed to work up the nerve to visit one of the few adult book stores in town to pick up a few surprises. I wasn't even sure what I would get -- I just knew I wanted to get something special for our trip. I decided to go early so as to avoid being seen by anyone who might recognize my car. Luckily, there was no one else there when I pulled into the parking lot.

My heart was racing. There was no missing the "All Persons Must Be 21 or Older to Enter!" sign that hung prominently on the black steel privacy/security door. I turned the handle and entered anyway. I was surprised to hear a woman's voice welcoming me to the store. "Hello," she said from behind a long, glass counter that extended out from my left. As my eyes adjusted to the dim light inside, she added, "Can I help you?" I was surprised that the proprietor was a woman. I always assumed that those kind of places were run by creepy old bald guys.

"Uh, not right now," I said, trying to avoid making direct eye contact. "I'm just looking."

"Ok, let me know if you have any questions," she replied as she went back to unpacking a small box that sat next the cash register.

I looked around and immediately went over to a large bin filled with adult movies. As I pretended to browse the titles, I took the opportunity to glance around the store. The walls were mostly covered with packages of sex toys and there were several racks of lingerie and porn magazines. There were also several display shelves of novelty items, as well as a large assortment of body oils and lubricants. Not wanting to linger too long, I quickly picked out a couple of videos and wondered over to the toy section.

"Are you looking for anything in particular?" the lady asked rather nonchalantly. "Not really," I said. "My fiancé and I are going away for the weekend. I was just looking to see what you had."

"Ok," she said, as she began making her way out from behind the counter. She obviously knew I didn't have a clue as to what I was looking at. "Do you know what she likes?" she asked. "Not really," I said. "I'd like to get her something she probably wouldn't buy for herself."

"Hmmmm, ok, I bet she would like something like this?" she said as she handed me a package with vibrator that had a long, thin handle with what looked like an egg on one end. "These are great for getting to those hard-to-reach spots," she said smiling. "Ok, I said," I'll take that one. And what about those?" I asked, pointing to row of cone-shaped toys of various sizes.

"Those are anal toys," she explained. "A lot of couples like to experiment with these. They can be used during intercourse, or they can also be worn discretely under your clothes if you like that kind of play -- you know -- in public," she whispered. "It can be very sexy if you're into that kind of thing."

"Wow, ok, let me think about that for a minute," I said.

"Sure, take your time. But you don't want to get anything too big if she's never used one before. We have some really cute ones on the end there that are perfect for beginners," she said, pointing to the end of the rack. "Of course, you'll want to get some lube too."

In public, I thought. Wow, that would be hot! As I walked down the row, I picked out one that I thought she might like. It was made out of stainless steel and had a pink glass jewel on the end. Hmmmm, the thought of Sherry wearing a piece of butt jewelry made me laugh, so I added it to my collection and made my way to the counter. If nothing else, it would make for a funny joke, I thought. After adding a package of batteries for the vibrator and tube of lube, I paid for the goodies and made my way out to the car. I couldn't wait to get back home and finish packing. I just hoped that Sherry was completely over her period so we could thoroughly indulge ourselves on our first evening of being truly alone together.

I was pleasantly surprised to hear Sherry pull into the driveway an hour early. Even though the cabin was only about two hours away, I wanted to get there in plenty of time to unpack and maybe take a drive into town to eat before it got too late. I was waiting in the kitchen when she walked in.

"Let me go to the bathroom, change my clothes and grab my bag, and we'll get going," she said after giving me a quick kiss. "I can't wait to get on the road!" "Ok, hurry up, I can't either," I said, calling up at her from the bottom of the stairs." Sherry returned a couple of minutes later carrying a small suitcase and her purse. "Hey, do you want to smoke a little before we officially get going?" she asked, pulling a tightly rolled joint from her bra. "You go ahead," I said. "I'm driving. But I hope you have more. I got us some booze, but I couldn't score any pot."

"No worries," she said. "I have plenty."

We arrived in Blue Ridge right on schedule, but by the time we got there, we were both starving, so we drove past the turnoff to the cabin so we could hit one of the restaurants in town. We both too excited to eat much, so we grabbed and downed a couple of small sub sandwiches and headed back. It was already getting dark when we pulled into the driveway. After unpacking, and making sure all of the utilities were working, we decided to take a shower -- our first together since we were little kids.

Sherry was a little reluctant to shower with me at first because of the whole spotting thing, but I assured it wouldn't bother me. Nonetheless, even as we took turns soaping each other up, anytime my hand slipped between her legs, I could feel her tense up a bit. After feeling her soft hands lather and stroke my cock, I was so horny I couldn't stand it any longer. I somewhat forcefully turned her around and told her to bend over. Period or no period, I had to have her right then.