All Comments on 'Sibling Discoveries Ch. 01'

by DickSwett

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
smltwnguysmltwnguyover 1 year ago

Love your story, very believable, warm and loving. A nice change of pace from the usual fare here. Look forward to a part two.

BillyBobJoeEdBillyBobJoeEdover 1 year ago

I'm loving the story and the gentle way it's beginning. Can't wait for the next installment. Also wanted to say you certainly nailed it in your description of the Highland Park mentality.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 1 year ago

It's really a good start, and I'm looking forward to reading more. 😌 But just to clarify, very few if any states consider a relationship between step siblings to be incest. Unless they're a half sibling sharing a parent in common or one of the parents formerly adopts the child of the other, then they can legally marry. So in your story as you plainly stated:

"Sarah sat straight up looked him sternly in the eyes, one eyebrow askew. "Stepsister. I'm your stepsister Bobby. We're no more related to each other than we are to any other people in the world."

Your story takes place in the Dallas suburb of Highland Park, and I live in Texas and have a State commission to be a police officer here. I know for a fact that if my step sister wants to marry me that we can do so legally because we don't share a biological parent between us.

Very tender and sweet so far. I hope that both of his step sisters love him deeply. 5/5 for now with bonus points for the Texas setting. 👌

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 1 year ago

Really nice build up between the characters drawn together by their mutual parent's failing marriage. 5*

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

Good character development

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 1 year ago

Very tender a good telling of a getting to know you story. Thanks .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very well written. Thanks!

The description of tender emotional/sexual development is very believable and a welcome contrast to much of the rushed cartoonish rubbish presented here. The growing excitement of the characters s joined by the readers'.

Libido2286Libido228610 months ago

At one point you wrote "their" when it should have been, "they're".

GrouchbearGrouchbearabout 1 month ago

Ooooh! You bring back great memories with those songs you've mentioned. Reagan and the Russians, too!

Not to mention that the story was right sexy!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDickSwett@DickSwett
Been a lot of places, done a lot of things. Love sex - always have, always will. Love being nude, love masturbating, love mutual sex - the more the merrier. Send me a message - let's chat.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES