Sibling Discoveries Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Realizing that his hard-on was not about to go away, he finally turned to look at his stepsister. His heart was beating faster than he could ever remember. "Your turn," he whispered.

Looking over at him, she opened her mouth to say something and changed her mind. She nodded, then stood up. It was her turn to stand a few feet before him. "Are you ready?" Her voice quivered slightly from nervousness.

He nodded several times and attempted to smile. Too late to turn back now, and he didn't want to. He was curious and anxious to see whatever Sarah had to show.

Grabbing the sides of her pajama top, Sarah lifted up to expose two small breasts jutting out before her. This was the first pair of tits Bobby had ever laid eyes on in person and they were a beautiful sight to behold. Before this moment he had never really given his stepsister's tits any thought at all. Now, however, they had his undivided attention.

Her breasts were shaped like two tear drops pointing out on her chest. The areolas were a slightly darker shade of pink and surrounded long, hard nipples. They looked like a couple of push pins sticking out, something that Bobby found very interesting. Nobody in any titty magazine ever had nipples like that and his dick throbbed with excitement.

Sarah watched her stepbrother's eyes rove across her chest and she also grew excited. The other times she had exposed herself had been fun but hadn't really meant that much. Oh, they had studied each other's body and made comments about it, but that wasn't the same. It was nothing like having someone really look at you, especially the way her stepbrother was looking at her. "You can touch them if you want," she reminded him quietly.

Having become engrossed with the look and shape of Sarah's breasts, Bobby had momentarily forgotten about touching them. His right hand reached up and squeezed one and it was his turn to start with a jolt. Looking up at her, he exclaimed, "It's hard!" He had expected it to be soft, and for the most part it was. But it was also very firm. That caught him by complete surprise.

"I know," she assured him casually, reaching up with her hands to squeeze both breasts. "They've gotten softer though. They'll keep getting softer as they grow."

Bobby looked up into his stepsister's beautiful eyes, "Oh." He hadn't the slightly clue about any of that. "I didn't expect that."

Suddenly, they both started giggling once again as they realized there was something about the other's private anatomy that neither one of them had anticipated or expected. It was also a sign of how they were growing more and more comfortable with each other.

When the brief pause ended, Bobby looked back up at Sarah and she nodded for him to continue. "It's ok - go ahead."

This time he reached out with both hands, placing one on top of each breast to caress and explore. Rubbing his hands over her chest, Sarah moved slightly in rhythm to his touching and sighed, "Ummmm," as her firm nipples poked into his palms. "That feels nice, Bobby."

He agreed wholeheartedly. "Yes, it does." He continued to roam his hands across her chest, taking in the feel and shape of each of his stepsister's boobs - squeezing them one at a time as her upper body swayed to the movement of his fingers. Finally, his hands slid down to her stomach and then they were gone as Bobby sat back on the bed.

Sarah lowered her top and resumed her seat next to him. For a while they said nothing again. There was nothing to say.

They just listened in silence to the songs that played late into the Texas night from a bedroom in Highland Park. This time it was Culture Club singing, "Karma Chameleon," and when it ended the radio switched to another station identification break.

Sarah looked over at Bobby. When he returned her stare with one of his own, she said, "Thank you. That was nice."

He reached out to touch her on the leg, "Yeah...it was. And fun too."

The moments passed but their eyes stayed on each other. The invisible barrier between them, created the instant they had come into each other's lives, had dissolved after sharing a tender and intimate experience. Bobby swallowed and smiled at his stepsister, and she couldn't help but smile back.

They saw each other differently now. There was something new and exciting to each of them, something that only they shared together. It was as if they crossed over an unseen dividing line and, having come to the other side, there was no going back. The longer they stared at each other the more comfortable they grew in each other's company.

She took his hands in hers and squeezed them. "I want to kiss you."

Sarah spoke so softly that Bobby wasn't sure he heard correctly. "What?" he responded, but he squeezed her hands in return.

"Can I kiss you?" she asked, sliding closer to him so their legs pressed against each other.

He could smell the distinctive aroma of her perfume and was aroused beyond measure. His heart leapt inside his chest. "Yes." His word came out as barely a whisper.

They leaned into each other until their faces were separated by inches. She bit her bottom lip and grinned at him as he closed his eyes and moved his mouth to touch hers.

At first, they simply pressed their lips together. Then, slowly, their mouths moved together. Their kissing was soft, gentle and affectionate. When they separated she smiled again and Bobby chuckled once before smiling in return.

"That felt nice," he whispered. His hard cock was throbbing inside his pajamas.

Sarah slid even closer to him, practically on top of his leg, and reached up to touch him delicately on the side of his face. "Yes, it did."

As she caressed his face Bobby thought his dick just might explode. He could literally hear his heart thumping in his ears and felt blood pumping throughout his body. He opened his mouth to speak but no words were necessary. They both wanted to kiss again and their lips found each other automatically as she moved her hand to the back of his head to pull him into her.

This time they were eager. They wanted more as their bodies and mouths responded. Bobby wrapped his arms around his stepsister as they came together tightly. Mouths opened and tongues danced around as their breathing intensified.

Bobby shifted his lips to kiss her cheek, then lower until he came to her neck. He kissed and massaged her neckline as Sarah exhaled and moaned out softly. "Oh my..."

The sound of her voice sent chills through his body. His hands caressed her back as his mouth sucked lightly on the nape of her neck.

She responded to his every move, his every touch, and loved everything he was doing to her. Her moaning was soft - hot breath covering his ear - as Sarah responded to her stepbrother's kissing. "Oh Bobby...mmmm...that feels so good." Sarah tilted her head to allow him more access as her hand slid down to rub on the concealed boner inside his pajamas.

Bobby grunted with pleasure. Without really knowing what he was doing, Bobby kept kissing, licking and sucking gently on her neck before moving up to do the same on her cute little earlobe.

The sound of him breathing in her ear and the touch of his lips on her skin was driving Sarah wild. She had never experienced anything close to this in her life. Her panties were soaked. Getting control of herself and her emotions was the most difficult thing she had ever done, but she pushed him away soothingly. "We should stop." She was out of breath, as if she had just run up the stairs.

Bobby immediately concluded he had done something wrong. "I'm sorry. I...I didn't mean..."

"No, no!" she answered instantly, shaking her head and placing a hand over his mouth. "You did nothing wrong Bobby. Oh, my God - you did nothing wrong. In fact, everything you did was perfect."

Reality soon came back into focus for him and he nodded slowly. "Ok." After catching his own breath he continued. "You're right though. We should probably stop."

They just looked at each other. Neither of them really wanted to stop and that was obvious by the way they lingered in silence staring at one another. They hadn't been prepared for what they just experienced and neither of them were sure where things went from here.

For a lack of anything else to do, Bobby turned around and clicked the stereo off. "I think we should probably go to bed now, don't you?"

"Yes..." she answered timidly. "Would you...mind if I slept in your bed as well?" She really didn't want to go back to her room all alone.

This was something the three siblings had only ever done once before, a couple years ago when a nasty September thunderstorm threatened to turn into a tornado. They had shared a large bed in one of the guest rooms after their parents had said it would be okay.

Now, with Ella already nestled snuggly under the covers, Bobby wasn't so sure. And considering what they had just done it was probably best they didn't. He opened his mouth to say so but the way she was looking at him he couldn't refuse. Ultimately, he figured it would be alright, but he did have one thing to take care of first. "Sure. Why not?" he answered softly. "I just...need...to use the bathroom. I'll be right back."

Sarah looked at her stepbrother, then looked down at his hard-on tenting out of his pajamas. "Are you going to go jerk off?"

After everything they had just done, there was no reason to hide anything now. The mystery was over. "Yes."

Sarah stared at him with a curious expression on her face, then slowly nodded her head as he left the room quietly but in a hurry. She hopped into the bed and awaited his return thinking about him masturbating and picturing his stiff dick, wondering what it looked like when he played with it. What it looked like when he ejaculated. She had hardly begun thinking about it when he walked back in the room. "That was quick," she announced with a whisper.

Chuckling in spite of himself, Bobby agreed. "It sure was. All it took was a few strokes. I was ready to explode."

"Like a rocket," she answered, smiling broadly up at him.

"And that's pretty much what it looked like too," he added as they both started giggling.

Sarah hopped out of bed and told her stepbrother to get in the middle so he could rest between both her and Ella.

He did as instructed and, after he was positioned and comfortable, Sarah leaned against him. He wrapped his left arm around her, pulling her into him as she placed a hand on his chest and felt it rise and fall with his breathing.

"This feels nice Bobby."

He had to admit she was right. "Yes, it does."

Moments passed as their bodies rested. "I like laying here like this - with you." Sarah nuzzled her face closer to his and kissed his neck. "Thank you."

"Anytime...sis." They both giggled again.

Just then Ella rolled over, snuggling next to Bobby on the other side - still asleep and breathing softly. He wrapped his right arm around his other sister and pulled her into him on that side.

For the first time since his mother had died, Bobby felt truly secure and loved. And it had come from two unexpected sources. He never could have imagined what had happened between him and Sarah, and he certainly had no idea what might happen next, if anything. But, despite all that, a new relationship had developed with both of his stepsisters that evening - each more meaningful than any they had ever shared before.

To Be Continued...