Sibling Love: A Misunderstood Sylph

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lizzy. I'm sorry. That came out wrong. You're the perfect sister. It's just that if you weren't my sister..."

"I know, silly. But if I wasn't your perfect, gorgeous, irresistible sister, it would be a lot easier to admit how much you want to do so many nasty, lustful things to me."

"And then snuggle for hours in your blissful whatever afterwards." Using - and making fun of - overly flowery language had been a long habit shared by the two.

"Because you love me?"

"Because I love you, Lizzy, and trust you, and I already know what it's like to bask in the glorious ecstasy of your presence. I can only imagine how that bliss could be magnified by adding the heavenly carnal glow radiating from your smoking hot body after I've given you the most powerful series of orgasms in your long and storied career in sex."

"Long and storied?' Who's telling all these stories you hear? Or do you sit in your room alone, slowly stroking that magnificent cock I felt briefly pressed up hard against my shorts and my sopping little pussy, making them up, picturing your innocent, sweet but carnally inclined sister committing all kinds of exotic perversities?"

She pushed back enough to look at him more clearly. "Sorry. I got off track picturing you picturing me being naughty. Kinda hot, I must say. Seriously though, I do get you about trust, though. And love.

"It's like if I was snuggled in some strong arms after just being driven to - you did say a whole series of epic orgasms, right? - without trust...'

'...and love." He interrupted, reaching up to stroke her cheek, once, with the back of a hand. It was the first time he had touched her since yanking his penetrating fingers from between her thighs. Was this...Oh god, this was the same hand he had stroked up her inner thigh?

Liz leaned into the hand. She wondered if she might be smelling a hint of her own juices from it. "Yes. Definitely. Without trust and love, I'm not going be comfortable enough to fully melt into that post-orgasmic bliss or even allow myself to give up control enough to have that storied series of mind-blowing O's in the first place."

She frowned, his eyes immediately focused in concern. "Todd?"

"Liz?" His rising tone mocked her seriousness.

"You love and trust me, huh?"

"Lizzy, we just can't...you're my sister...."

"Todd. Shh. Listen. Love and trust. That means I know we can't do this." His relief was obvious, face and shoulders relaxing." Now. Tonight."

She held up a single finger before he could begin an answer. "But it also means we have enough love and trust for each other to give careful, unrushed consideration to the other's needs, wants, and suggestions."

"We've been drinking tonight. We've been snuggling close, I've been horny as hell, and you probably have been too after catching that view of your sexy sister with the sundown silhouetting her long, luscious legs..."

"You saw that?"

She grinned. "I did. And I'll even admit to being warned only minutes before you got there that I was coming close to flashing people in that skirt. When I saw you walking up from that direction, even before you bravely rescued me from the chicken-legged lout, I decided you deserved a little show."

Have I called you a brat yet tonight?"

"At least once. But back to, uh, love and trust. I want my wonderful brother to love and trust me enough to consider exploring some of what we shared tonight. Just consider. Sleep on it. For it to be right, it has to be right for us both."

"You're persuasive."

"Any other man would have been persuaded already."

"I don't doubt that. 'Sleep on it,' huh? As in, you'd like an answer in the morning?"

"Would I like it in the morning? Hell yeah. But I want the right answer - for you - when it's the right time. My offer - to be open to try, to explore at least some of the possibilities for sexual, sensual, physical contact that might add new levels of closeness and joy to our already wonderful, intimate relationship - is an open one, without expiration, dear brother.

"I may find that bliss with another, someday, and I'll probably want to tell you about it. But my hope is to not have to tell you about it, because I'll be in that ecstasy with you. So, yes, sleep on it. For at least tonight, no sex or fooling around. Tomorrow we won't be able to blame margaritas, or too much sun, or you taking advantage of a poor girl, frightened by a terrifying movie and needed your reassuring presence. Deal?"

"Deal."

"Good. Now here are the rules."

"Wait. What rules?" His perturbed looked was not particularly convincing. She had a long-standing tendency to add amendments and addenda to even the simplest games.

"Well of course we need rules, and definitions." She stretched both arms wide, then wider, adding a yawn. He didn't bother trying to hide his eyes on her nipples catching the shirt.

"Come on. Follow me. It's bedtime." Long bare legs folded, spun over him, and she was off his lap, standing, offering him a hand.

He accepted the offer and followed her to the stairs. "First, a definition of 'morning.' At least daylight, presumably after a decent amount of nighttime rest. It would be cheating to say at 1 minute past midnight, 'It's morning!'"

"Sounds fair enough." He agreed from behind as she led him upward, then down the hallway. "Second: when I say no 'fooling around,' as much as I'd like to, I mean no making out, and no tongue wrestling, nipple sucking, repeated rhythmic flicking of the bean, blow jobs or full-on filling me over-full with that thick hunk of man meat. Agreed?"

She first felt any resistance to her hand's guidance when she led him to her room. "Lizzy. Why are we going to your room?"

She turned to face him, taking up his free hand with hers. "Shush. I asked a question, one concerning not fooling around anymore at all tonight including details of some of the really fun stuff we won't be doing. Agreed?"

"Agreed."

"Even if it's stuff you already did to me on the couch tonight and it felt really fucking good. Agreed?"

"Yes. Agreed. Even though it wasn't just me doing it."

"Did I ever say it was? I can name parts of what I said that strongly suggest I'm the prime actor. The sine qua non."

TODD

"No. In retrospect, you never said it was was just me. But, Lizzy? Why are we here?" He looked around the room. Her huge king-sized bed dominated the space. That bed had been a rare cause of contention between the siblings. When their parents purchased a new adjustable bed several years ago, Liz inherited this one while he was stuck with his old budget twin bed.

"We agreed to sleeping on it. On something very important to consider. For tonight at least. And this is where we're sleeping on it." She made it sound like it was the simplest thing to understand.

"In your bed? Together?"

"It's huge. We could flop around all night and never find each other in it, believe me. Besides, I'm still all traumatized by those zombies. They were way creepy. And maybe that monster that poked me on the couch, and could be hiding under the bed right now?"

He sighed. "I'm gonna lose this one, huh?"

She shrugged. "Only if you consider going to bed and waking up with the most irresistibly desirable woman in the world a loss. Now I'm going to take a quick shower while you get comfortable in bed."@

"Didn't you already take..."

She didn't wait for his question. Todd watched her disappear into the bathroom and quickly dropped his shorts, stripped off his shirt. He could hear the shower water start. Standing alone in his sister's bedroom, wearing nothing but his underwear, he pictured her naked, stepping into the spray of hot water.

Showering together was not making out, or any of the other things she had listed as forbidden. He could slip into the bathroom now, offer to join her, to soap up her body, allowing his hands to wander, explore everywhere. That wouldn't be, technically, fooling around at least as she had defined it.

"Down boy," he muttered, immediately aware of the swelling length in his boxer shorts, pushing out at the thin fabric. "We can't be letting Lizzy see that."

He slid under the covers of her bed, pulling them up close to his chin. His sister's scent surrounded him. It was comforting as always, familiar, but it also fueled a new reaction. It took him back to a slim beauty writhing against him, in his arms, under him: a forbidden beauty, responding to his touch, his kisses, his flicking tongue, nipples hardening at his attention, her slickness opening and ready when his hand explored up too far between her long, perfect legs.

"God you're a hopeless perv." He chastised himself, now fully hard in his sister's bed. He tried to focus on his book, on the rather silly explanations Paracelsus had for elemental creatures of the earth and water, of fire and...air. Thinking of sylphs didn't help distract him.

'You called me a SILF' she had said, those gorgeous eyes full of love and more. She hadn't gone on, but his mind now clearly saw her, tugging a t-shirt up, exposing those perfect little breasts to him, slipping loose shorts off long legs. This imaginary Lizzy following up with 'Am I really the Sister you'd Like. To. Fuck?'

He groaned at his own weakness, rolled onto his side and pulled the sheets closer under his chin. He jumped in surprise when the bathroom door opened. He hadn't even heard the water stop.

PART 2 - The Nude Part

His sister's face and skin glowed, pink-red from the hot water, covered only by a white towel tucked in at her chest. It left a long expanse of her glorious legs exposed. She smiled down at him. "Comfy?"

"Mostly. I have to say, this is a really nice bed."

"Good. And Todd? I have to say you look really nice in my bed."

"Wha...Lizzy!" He was utterly shocked when she pulled the corner of the towel free from between her breasts, let it drop to the floor. She stood before him, her smile showing more than a little nervousness, entirely naked. The even tan from head to toe just emphasized the clean, fluid beauty of her body.

Her hands settled on her hips. "You didn't think we were going to sleep with clothes on, did you? What are you wearing under there?"

"Uh...my boxers." He tried, failed, to keep his eyes from darting over, drinking in the vision on display before him. He could clearly see the tantalizing space between her lean thighs that has been suggested by her silhouette in the dress earlier, the space his hand and fingers had so easily slipped into.

"Listen, brother dear." She switched her arms, crossing them over her chest. It pushed her breasts up, together, on display even more than before. "Because of stupid Suz's work schedule, I went to the Renn Faire yesterday instead of getting to explore my new-found confidence in my positive body image by going to the Nude Day."

She nodded at the bedside clock, reading 12:23. "It's after midnight, officially Nude Day. And you and I are going to spend it in the nude. So let's see those boxers, boy. You're safe under the covers so I won't see anything else. You're not a craven poltroon, are you?"

Again, he sighed. He was going to lose this one too. ""Craven poltroon?' Good one, sis, but maybe a little redundant."

He wrestled the underwear down off his body before waving them with one hand, tossing them to the floor on his side of the bed. "Good enough?"

She nodded, clapped her hands. "Yay! My handsome brother is nude with me for Nude Day! And, since I trust you so completely, I won't demand proof that my handsome brother is indeed nude in my bed to start our Nude Day together. Not even as much I want to check out that hot, muscular body of yours, let alone get a good look at that big, hard monster that was poking me on the couch, making my poor belly all quivery."

She lifted the covers on her side, finally hiding her exposed, glorious body from him as she joined him in bed. Switching the lamp off beside her, he voice was low in the sudden dark. "Good night, dear brother. Sleep well. And thanks for trusting me enough to do this with me. It means a lot."

He rolled onto his back in the dark, freeing his still stiff length from where he had trapped it against the mattress. "You're welcome, beautiful sister. I love you."

"I love you too, Todd. More than anything."

He stared up into the dark, nowhere near sleep, painfully aware of the naked - nude - object of his most urgent desires so close beside him.

"And Todd?" It was a whisper.

"Yeah?"

"You're a really good kisser."

"So are you."

Her sigh was dramatic, exaggerated in the dark. "That's what I needed to hear. I'll be able to sleep now."

He returned to staring upward, toward the invisible ceiling. At least she'd been right: the bed was big enough that they weren't all over each other. He could hear, feel her shifting and adjusting her position on the other side of the bed, but that was all.

Eventually, he must have slept, because he awoke to smooth skin, a leg sliding over his own. Liz muttered in her sleep, then moved again. An arm draped over his chest, but not before it brushed up over his length. He immediately felt his heart pound, blood flow to the region. She was apparently asleep, but had still turned him on again, so easily prodding him back to fully, painfully awake.

Her face was tucked close to his shoulder, her breath feathering over his skin there. Part of him wanted to slip out from under her arm, flee from the temptation so close at hand, so freely offered. Another part desperately wanted to wrap her slender nudity in his arms, to drag her to him, to explore every inch of his sister in a way he had never allowed himself to consider as other than fantasy.

She murmured again, a soft sweet sound, face burrowing closer. Her leg bent, knee riding higher, stroking over his stiffness. It pinned one arm in close against his body. It occurred to him that her leg, lifted too high, meant her bare crotch would be wide open, exposed.

He couldn't help imagining his hand sliding up one inner thigh again, no shorts in the way, finding her warm, slippery wetness open and eager for his touch. God, he would love to give in, push those thighs wide as he climbed between them, and bury his face there, tasting, tonguing, hearing her cries as he brought her to endless peaks of pleasure, feeling those wonderful legs wrap around him, holding him to her.

He remembered the fingers that entered her earlier. That arm was free and without thought he brought those fingers to his mouth, sucked them in, tasting her juices dried there. It felt so wrong, so right, so fucking naughty, kinky, nasty sexy, to taste his sister's forbidden flavors like this with her naked body right here, so close.

When her leg eased down, moving only inches, he was erect enough that her knee slid under his length, caught, stayed there. Eventually he rolled onto his side, away from her.

It didn't seem long, but perhaps he had drifted asleep again, before she was snuggled tight against his back, spooning him. He had felt a single soft kiss on his shoulder, he was almost sure. There was no doubt that he could feel firm bare breasts pressed against him, harder nipples obvious with each slow breath she took.

Then an arm snaked over his waist, fingers tracing his hardness.

"Liz?" He whispered it. She did not respond at all: no change in breathing or position. He waited, then edged out from under the arm, missing the contact as soon as it was lost. He found himself on the very edge of the huge bed. So much for her reassurance about them being able to find each other.

This time he must have been asleep: he was on his back again, like he usually slept, with no memory of rolling over. An arm or a hand had again traced his length. He was achingly erect, almost tingling. Any other night, his hand would have been tugging at himself if he woke up like that. Now, he knew it would take only moments to bring himself to a hard, spraying climax. He couldn't have his sister waking up to that.

And so the night continued. Todd in an endless state of stimulation. Short, restless bursts of sleep punctuated by his naked sister pressing close, stroking, climbing half on him, always managing to find his most sensitive, intimate and obviously aroused spot.

He was awake, staring upward at a ceiling he could now clearly see: it was nearly morning. Once more, Liz muttered something in a low, groggy voice and tucked in close. He knew where the hand would go before he felt it. An open palm dragging upward along his tender underside, followed by the inside of her wrist and forearm. Hand and arm combined for a longer, more extended touch, concentrated at its end: where his swollen head was trapped against his stomach with no way to retreat from the contact.

He suppressed a moan, biting into his lip. He felt helplessly close to exploding.

As the last of her forearm stroked over him, he felt Lizzy tense. He heard a faint gasp, then her head popped up, eyes wide, holding her arm high.

"You..you're wet. You...leaked on me. Look!" He did look, dragging his gaze away from the beautiful, round little breasts that now showed above the sheet and blanket.

She displayed her bare limb over him, the dawn's light enough to reflect on a shiny trail of his precum. He was surprised that he hadn't leaked more, earlier in this long night of torment.

His eyes would have lowered quickly to her chest again except for what she did next. His sister's pink tongue slipped out, to slowly lave along the shimmering line, before retreating behind her lips. Smiling down at him, lips sealed, she made a show of tasting, savoring, what she had gathered with the single long lick, then swallowed.

Low and indistinct, a roar was growing deep in, or perhaps behind, Todd's ears. His pulse thumped. Breathing was an effort. The moan he held back earlier escaped him now. The sight of his sister swallowing his precum, licked off the shaft of her forearm, after endless hours of stroking arms and legs, tugging hands, and naked snuggling flesh, had pushed him to the edge of a precipice.

"Mmm! I like that." Her eyes glowed bright, mixed cleverness and excitement. "I think I might need to have another little taste. Let's see where that might have come from."

Without hesitation, she was lifting the covers, lowering herself to her brother's naked body.

"Lizzy! You can't!" One slim-fingered hand wrapped around his over-teased shaft even as it was exposed. Her head drew close; he did not know -exactly - what his sister was about to do. Regardless, breath caught, muscles tensing, desperate to hold back his body's threatened response. His jaw clenched, forcing out a warning. "If you..."

The hand wrapped around him pumped, once, twice. Todd heard a faint cooing from Liz as she was rewarded with a thick droplet of shining clear-cloudy fluid forming, growing at his very tip. Her face looked mesmerized, gazing from only inches away as the thick precum flowed out, down his deep red head. The hand made a third slow pump, squeezing gently, down, pause, up. He saw her sweet lips part open.

"Oh god! Fuck! Ahhh! Lizzy!" Todd's resistance failed. He watched, somehow distant, detached from his own almost violently shuddering body, as stream after stream of milky white cum shot out, up, over his sister's cheek, chin, lips. She sputtered, shocked, but stayed close, her hand still continuing its slow, steady rhythm.

"Enough, baby." Todd tried not to writhe as her hand's motion became close to unbearable. His fist twisted a handful of blanket. "Please."

Her hand stopped, but only so that she could hold him still, allowing her lips to ease over his head, sucking softly. "Mmmm-hmmm."

The vibrations of the sound shot through his groin, triggering deep pulses, making him squirm. "Liz. Baby, please!"

She finally released him, her lips letting go with a clear popping sound followed by a giggle, before her hand lowered his length onto his own stomach.