Sibling Love: A Misunderstood Sylph

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You okay?" His concern was clear.

"More than okay. Just go slow."

He did. Almost achingly slow. Moving together, gradually, more and more of her brother filled her, only to ease back in retreat. At first she thought his tortuous pace was concern for her comfort, and it may have indeed begun that way. But she soon realized he was enjoying the tease, his eyes drinking in the increasing squirms his casual rhythm forced on her.

She studied her brother's face, at once so familiar and so freshly new to her. The face of her patient, adoring lover, her thrillingly forbidden, taboo bed-mate. Tiny beads of sweat were forming on his forehead. His breaths came quicker, panted through those beautiful bowed lips that had kissed her, sucked her, driven her mad with pleasure. Lips still smeared with her own escaped juices.

He offered a small, almost strained smile, looking down at her. "Ready, beautiful Sylph?"

"Yes!"

He pulled back, pushed in, still slow, but deeper, more forceful then before.

"Oh my...Todd!"

She might have heard him chuckle before a rushing roar filled her ears. She was filled completely, the strain felt from her pointing, flexing toes to the tingling back of her skull. He stopped there, his groin pressed hard between her thighs, pushing them wide.

She tried to focus her eyes, failed. Trying again, she blinked several times before the face above her sharpened. Even though he smiled broadly down at her she could still see the strain he was under.

"Baby?"

The simple endearment thrilled her. Her throat tightened, like she might start to cry. He didn't wait for an answer.

"I...you're so perfect. I'm not going to last much longer." As he spoke, she felt his hips ease their forward pressure.

"Don't!"

He looked confused. She tried again. "Don't hold back. Don't last much longer."

"But we shouldn't...I'm not wearing a..."

His words, along with the slight relaxation of his pressure into her, brought on an unreasonable panic. Her legs wrapped around him, ankles crossed, locking him to her, preventing his retreat. "No. Don't you dare pull out. Please. Fill me up."

His face looked shocked, but his body responded, understood her demand, pumping into her faster, harder than before, in small movements that kept the monster inside her almost unbearably deep. She heard his breaths grow ragged, saw his eyes lose focus.

"That's it, big brother. Fill your sister." The sheen of sweat now covered his chest. He was so close and she knew it, knew his release would fuel her own.

"Flood me with your fucking cum!"

He growled, or groaned, or moaned. It was a pained sound, an animal cry. She felt a searing jet pumping impossibly deep in her belly. A second.

Her own cry joined his, her orgasm erupting, spasming, as though her body knew to milk this thick shaft inside her, to squeeze as much of his hot, fertile cum out of him, to flood her deepest reaches with her brother's seed.

She had no idea how many times he shot into her, how long her own climax tossed her on the tempest's irresistible waves. Eventually, he collapsed onto her, into her arms. After another timeless interval, he rolled to the side, to wrap strong arms around her, pull her nude, limp body to his. Her hand stroked idly over his bare chest, enjoying their blissful closeness.

Fingers felt his chest rise and fall in a silent laugh.

"What?"

"'Oh my Todd!'" He sounded like a Shakespearean actor.

"Huh?" She was still having trouble thinking clearly.

"You yelled out 'oh my Todd.' Like 'oh my God.'"

She leaned close, kissed his cheek, then curled against him, her head resting on his chest. "You are my Todd, dearest. And what you did to me was pretty much religious. I think I had an out-of-body experience."

She noticed how close his nipple was to her, with her head on his chest this way. It took only a slight effort to seal her lips around it, gently.

"Ahhh! Lizzy!" She let her tongue swirl over it, was rewarded by his hips making a single jerking heave toward her. "My god!"

She released him, thrilled she could bring out such an intense reaction so easily. "Your 'god?' Don't you think you should cry out to your goddess? It's not every day a mortal gets to take a immortal elemental spirit as a lover."

"Point well taken." His hands began to move over her back, one sliding down to grab one bare cheek, pull her midsection closer to him. "How shall this mortal worship you now, goddess?"

"Oh let me see. I can think of so many ways, especially on this most nude of days." She kissed his cheek again. "But you should rest this mortal body a bit, lest I overtax it with my divine appetite."

TODD

He put up a token effort to keep her in the bed with him, but the suggestion of rest was very tempting. He had not slept much at all last night. His final sight before sleep drifted over him was his gorgeous Lizzy slipping out of the bedroom, entirely, breathtakingly nude. She had a bounce in her step, almost skipping on her toes. That lengthened, added smooth curves to her truly Sylph-like legs and emphasized the flawless tone of each compact, round, tan buttock.

If he tossed, turned, or change positions, he had no knowledge of it. He slept the sleep of the exhausted and sexually sated.

Memories, feelings, impressions and reactions tumbled over his fogged consciousness as he woke in the unfamiliar bed.

His beautiful sister screaming his name.

Searing sharp nails breaking skin, dragging down his back.

Her legs, so very smooth under his touch.

Shame, at his physical reaction to her pleasure. Doubt. Panic.

His own erupting pleasure, into her and onto her.

The trusting love in her mesmerizing eyes.

Trust.

Love.

She had spoken of both. And she was right. When he thought of Lizzy now, sex was immediately there, front and center. Even just realizing the fact, he felt his groin stir to life, shifting position under the sheet.

But the immediate sexual associations, of lips and tongues, nipples and panting breath, of primal sharing of DNA, were all close to the surface. Deep down, when he marveled in his sister and lover, those things stood on a foundation. A deep foundation providing their stable, strong base.

And that base was trust and love. Deeper now. Didn't the Greeks have three names for different kinds of love? He'd thought he loved her completely before today, but now had added Eros, an additional distinct kind of love. Trusted her more, in many ways. Not least of which was the thought of having cum, so incredibly hard, deep inside her unprotected belly. He trusted her even in that, without question, when she begged for, demanded, that he fill her with his seed. Both the trust and the love he felt for his sister had grown, increased, deepened.

The sheet loosely covering him started to move, sliding downward. "Wha...?"

A familiar giggle reached him as the light cotton slid off the bed, leaving him completely exposed.

Lizzy stood there, radiantly naked, her smile bright enough to distract his blinking eyes from focusing only on her bare, beautiful, bronzed body. She dropped the corner of the sheet, letting it fall the the floor, and nodded her approval. "Now that's the Nude Day sight I was missing. I like seeing you like that, in our bed."

"Our bed?"

"You called it that. Remember?"

He gave her a smile of his own. "Well, if this is our bed, why is only one of us in it? Join me, lovely Lizzy."

"Hmm. I think I will."

She turned to snag a large plate off the dresser, brought it to the nightstand near the bed. Then she was sliding in next to him, long legs folding under her. "You slept through Nude Breakfast and Brunch. So I brought you Nude Elevenses."

She twisted, reaching, giving him a profile view of a perfect breast and nipple, before offering him a orange slice of ripe cantaloupe melon from the plate. He let her feed him. She followed with a couple of grapes and another slice of melon. She knew it was his favorite.

"I could get used to this."

"Sharing a bed with your sylphy sister, or being fed fruit by an immortal?"

"Do I have to pick one? I like the combination." He opened his mouth for another bite. She obliged him.

Looking up at his sister, he started trying to explain what he had thought earlier. About trust and love in her and how they had changed for him. How they had grown. About a new kind of love and deeper levels of trust.The specifics of the concepts didn't seem nearly as clear to him now, spoken out aloud, as his waking, dreamy thoughts had been. He stumbled on his words, frustration building.

Pausing to gather his thoughts, to try again, he saw twin tears running down his beloved sibling's cheeks. She was crying now, over his fumbled, awkward words.

He scrambled to a seated position, wrapping her in his arms. "Lizzy. It's okay."

He could feel sobs shake her body, feel more damp tears against his shoulder. "Sweet Lizzy. I'm so sorry. It's a good thing, really. I didn't mean to upset you, baby. What I meant was..."

"Shut up, Todd." Her voice was constricted. She pushed back away, glaring at him with tear-smeared eyes. "You idiot. I'm crying 'cause I'm happy, 'cause you are so damned wonderful. The best man I've ever known."

"Oh." He let that sink in.

"Now kiss me." She leaned in, pressing her lips to his. Then her hands were on his chest, pushing him back, eyes twinkling.

"Never mind. I have a better idea. Come with me." She was off the bed, standing, offering him her hands. Once he was up she led him to the bathroom, turned on the water in the shower. While that warmed, she handed him a bottle of blue mouthwash. "Here. Rinse."

The shower was a revelation. Four hands explored two soapy bodies. Kisses were leisurely, languid, frequent. It was erotic more than sexual, slow and dreamy. Todd was erect, completely stiff even before his sister soaped him there, but he felt no urge, no hurry to take things further. Not yet. When he held her from behind, sudsing her front while he held her back to him, it was an intimate sharing, a commingled joining of two halves of a single whole, rather than foreplay fueled by lust.

He knew, and he knew absolutely that she knew, that they would have sex again and soon. The deep sexual attraction, the arousal, hunger and need, were all there. But it wasn't at the forefront. Here and now, naked and slick with soapy water, they each shared themselves with their sibling, offered all of themselves willingly to their new lovers, with total and complete love and trust. It was a sensation he had never felt anything close to before, but it still felt familiar, inevitable, right.

Being able to spend so much time, so intimate, with his entirely nude sister, slick with water and soap, was a revelation. And an honor. If not for her adoring attentions to him his own state would have been close to worship. Sylphs were immortal, elementals, but this SILF was a goddess made flesh. And this was a goddess whose divine beauty made flesh his every ideal, from flawless legs to perfect ripe breasts and radiant visage.

Lizzy had lowered herself to her knees before him, carefully rinsing him clean of soap. What had been more intimate than sexual changed when he saw the way she looked at him, felt the way her hand began to slowly, rhythmically stroke his rigid shaft. He saw hunger, focused and eager.

He watched her mouth open, her pink tongue slip out. Her breath was warm even in the steamy shower. A groan escaped him when she stopped, lips so very close.

Deep, moist eyes turned upward, found his. "May I?"

Two simple words; a polite, formal request. Two captivating eyes, radiating an innocence that belied the request's base nature. Combing together, her words and eyes, her position kneeling before him and that open, wanton mouth, rekindled their taboo lust, bringing his newly-admitted sexual ardor back to the forefront.

Struck speechless, he managed a nod, granting her permission. A lick, followed by a brief sucking. Another lick. He was an ice cream cone, freshly scooped and not yet melting, so she could take her time and enjoy each small taste.

He groaned, his knees suddenly weak. When his hands started to rise, reaching out to hold her head, he stopped them. He wanted nothing to interfere with the magic she was performing with her lips and tongue, nothing to change the perfect, steady rhythm of his sister's sweet mouth bobbing on him, nothing to stop the wet little sounds escaping her.

He leaned back against the tiled wall as the sensations she brought him intensified. It would have been one of the most physically overwhelming pleasures he had ever experienced even if hadn't been her, but seeing, hearing, knowing it was his beloved and trusted sister transcended the physical. He was lost in ecstasy he had never believed possible.

"Oh god. Uh! Lizzy." It was a struggle to get words out. "I'm so close."

Her mouth left him with a loud 'pop.' "No!"

"Hold it. Please." She was struggling to her feet, glossy, swollen lips panting. She managed a smile, her hand wrapping slim fingers as far as they could reach around his stiff shaft, stroking. "I want this - I want you, big, big, brother - inside me."

She turned off the water, leg him by those teasing, slick fingers to the bed, both of them still soaked from the shower. She pushed him back, onto the blankets, then crawled onto the bed, kneeling over, straddling him.

His head swam with emotions, sights, wonder, joy. She was so beautiful, so perfect, so flawlessly naked. He stared as she guided him up to meet her descending hips, as she sank down, taking him slowly, slickly, inside. It felt hot, tight, and right, the place he was meant to be.

She grinned down at him, tension clear across her face and increasing as she lowered her body.

"Oh, Todd." Her hips met him. "So fucking deep. So fucking good."

She began to rock, writhe, ride him, her eyes locked on him.

He had pictured this so many times, with Suz and by himself, but with three major differences.

This time his eyes were open, unwilling to close for even an instant, in case they missed any part of it.

Her perfect little breasts, her firm, ripe peaches, bounced and swayed high in her chest, but without the pale tan lines of his imagination.

This was not his imagination, his dream, his fantasy. This was real, with his cock buried deep up into his sweet sister, with her frantically straining movements increasing now.

"Todd. I'm gonna, Oh Todd. Please." Her words were a harsh tortured whisper. He knew what Lizzy wanted, what Lizzy needed. He knew in every cell in his body and mind. And the cells responded, shooting wave after wave streaming up into her belly as she clamped down around his length with hot, pulsing, clenching release.

She screamed then. "Oh shit fucking goddam yesss!"

She collapsed on him, spent, lungs struggling to drag in air. He held her, kissing at the side of face, letting his hands roam over her lean, long wet body.

Neither spoke until their breaths had slowed, pulses returning to near normal. Todd remembered what day it was, that she had already bought tickets.

"It's still early, Liz. If you'd like, I could still take you to the Celebration of the Skin..."

"No!" She pushed up onto her hands, her eyes blazing. Then they softened. "No. It's sweet to offer, but I don't want to share my dreamy brother, my naked, nude wonderful new lover with anyone else. I want you all to myself, sexy man."

Warmth flooded him. He felt his throat tighten, emotionally overwhelmed. "I can live with that, sweet sylphy sister."

The End