Sibling Love: A Misunderstood Sylph

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I like when you call me 'baby.' It's...intimate. I could get used to that, Honey Sweetness love-of-my-life." Even as she spoke, he couldn't help staring at the sight of his cum, streaked and spotting her lower face.

She seemed to notice where he was looking, made a show of letting her tongue circle around her mouth, trying to gather in more of the mess there before again swallowing. "Damn. My brother packs a lot of cum. I should probably wash my face off."

Her attempt to clamber out of bed, presumably headed to the bathroom, ended with a squeal when Todd snagged one of her ankles, dragged her back down next to him. "Oh no you don't. You're not going anywhere, you lovely minx."

Her wide-eyed smile was bright, delighted. She clearly didn't mind his sudden assertion of power. "We're going to hash out some details here."

"Does that mean you've thought it through, had time to sleep on my proposal?"

"Proposal, you say? I kiss you once and you're thinking about marriage already?"

Sibling word play felt familiar, helped dispelled his remaining nervousness. "And don't even ask me about sleeping on anything after your wandering limbs teasing me all night, keeping me up."

"Keeping you up? Who knew?"

"'Awake,' not 'erect,' I meant, you dirty minded miscreant." Pinning her close to him with one arm cinched around her waist, he once again relished the thrill of holding his slender sister, this time with both of them entirely naked in her bed.

He stroked stray hairs back from where they hung over one eye. As the physical, post-orgasmic calm settled over him, Todd realized that he felt no more doubt or remorse over what they had done last night, or what he wanted to do today. The peace he felt was far more than a mere chemical reaction.

He wanted her, ached for her, desperately. She wanted him, openly. They both knew it, as sure as they knew how much they loved each other. Still, he held back from simply reaching out to touch her, from the twin perfect breasts rising and falling so close to him now, to down, along the smooth subtle curves of those wonderful long legs and the slippery warm treasure he had fumbled into last night.

"Seriously now: I have a few questions." He was proud of how well he hid his amusement. She waited, intent.

"Last night you said a few things I need to clarify."

"Whatever you need, Todd." She was taking this as seriously as he'd asked.

"First, I think you referred to me as - what was it? - your 'dream crush.' Right?"

"I did."

"Explain."

She paused, looking down, considering. Her eyes came up to meet his before she continued. "I...love you. You make me melt inside you're so wise and smart and sexy and, you know, all that stuff. I want to look good for you, to please you, to make you happy. It thrilled me when I saw you checking me out when the sunlight was going through my skirt last night."

"You saw that?"

"Saw that?" She grinned. "I was hoping for it after I made sure the sun was behind me when you were walking up to us."

"You conniving brat. Playing 3 dimensional chess with your brother's heart."

"Nah. His heart was already mine. I was just playing with his libido."

"Good point. My heart has always been yours, sweet sister."

"Then kiss me."

"Not yet. I've still got questions. You also said you were close to cumming when I was sucking on those incredible hard little nipples of yours."

"Hrrmf!" She writhed in his arm, reminding him of how she had moved under him as he licked and sucked at her. A flush of red skin grew down from her cheeks, over her throat. God! She was so beautiful, especially now, naked and aroused.

"....and you were sopping wet after making out with your brother."

"Is there a question there? I don't hear a question." She twisted in his arm, snuggling closer, sliding one leg over his, an arm over his midsection.

"Were you really...could you have cum, from me, just from my mouth?"

"You like that, huh? Forcing your innocent sister to explode in orgasm as you flick your tongue over her poor, over-stimulated nipples? If you kept going, I think I would have. I never have before, not that way, but my sexy brother seems to have a talent for making me feel better than anyone else ever could.

He laughed. "Hmm. Considering the amount of my cum all over your face and how it got there, I'd say the talent is mutual."

Liz looked surprised, then surprised him by twisty away, escaping his encircling arm. "I almost forgot. I'm going rinse my face. Be back in a sec."

His attention was so caught up in the sudden vision of this naked Nude Day sylph that he forgot to breath until the bathroom door closed behind her.

LIZZY

She ran water into her cupped hands, looked at herself in the small mirror.

One: she was a mess, drying cum smeared over cheeks and chin.

Two: she was a delighted success. Todd had exploded at her touch before proceeding to ask her to detail both her deep attraction to him and how turned on he made her, without a single "we can't" or "we shouldn't" from him yet this morning.

This morning. Nude Day morning. Could the two of them make all of today their own Nude Morning, Nude Noon, Nude Afternoon and Evening?

She toweled her face and neck, rushing, eager to return to the nude brother of her dreams waiting for her.

"Ta Da!" She sprang through the doorway. Arms wide, she posed for him. She had never felt this comfortable exposing her body so completely with anyone. It all came down, like they'd agreed last night, to trust.

Her reward was the captivated look of his sweet, handsome face she knew so well. He looked almost dazed except for the rapid, shifting attention of his eyes, trying to drink in every square inch, each separate detail of her display.

"It's Nude Day, Toddikins!" She pouted, hands on hips, before shaking a single finger at him. "Why aren't you nude? Exposed? On display for me? I can't see you."

In fact, the blanket exposed most of his chest as well as one arm and shoulder. Propped on the opposite arm, he looked good, really good. Good enough to eat. Liz thought about her previous too-brief tastes of him.

"I am nude! Now get back in our bed." He patted the section of the mattress closest to him.

He called it 'our' bed!

Liz's knees almost buckled. She had described a feeling in her belly of melting inside to Todd last night. This was different. Her insides liquified instantaneously, both metaphorically and literally, a thin stream leaking from between her legs, beginning to trickle down the inside of one shaking thigh. Her head and vision spun.

"Todd..." The room dimmed until only a small circle of sight remained, like the iris of an old fashioned camera closing down.

"It's okay, baby, sweetheart. You're okay." Hands held her, stroked her hair and cheek. Soft kisses pressed to her hair.

She hadn't passed out completely. She could remember him catching her, springing out of the bed impossibly quick before guiding her back onto it. She even recalled her thought at the time, watching him rush toward her: 'Well, now it's Nude Day.'

"I'm fine. But nice catch, bro." She looked down between them, into the narrow space left as he cradled her to his naked body. "Thanks for joining me for Nude Day or, should I say, 'Nude Morning."

"Nude Morning?" He seemed amused more than confused.

"Yeah. I decided we are honoring Nude Morning first, followed by Nude Breakfast, and then perhaps Nude Brunch, or maybe Nude Second Breakfast followed by Nude Elevenses.

"Ooh. nude Elevenses? Never heard of such decadence." He shook his head, mocking disgust. "And with his sister at that, a mere slip of a girl. That would be the talk of the shire."

She laughed, happy. She hadn't heard him use his 'Hobbit' accent in years. He'd gone through a phase where every aspect of modern life was narrated by a rather judgmental resident of Tolkien's Shire. She reached up to place her palm on his chest. It felt solid, hard. "So, what were we talking about?"

"Before you suddenly decided to wash your face? It was our apparent shared talent to bring the other to a rapid and powerful climax."

"That's right. Including the prodigious climax I just washed off. So my talent is real; yours remains hypothetical."

"That's not fair. You stopped me."

"You let your wandering fingers veer out of bounds. And then panicked." She almost cringed. She didn't want him taken back to last night's rejection of her offer, his denial of the delightful intimacy they had begun. "You're right. It wasn't fair. I stopped you."

"That's right. You did." He looked a little concerned: she didn't normally agree with him in these playful debates.

"I stopped you from a fair chance at showing me your talent for getting your sexy Sylphy sister off, fast and hard. Maybe a whole epic series of times, if I recall your words."

"Exactly. I had no chance. I only got one brief chance to nibble on and taste your perfect little nipples. You got all night playing with my cock with your legs, those talented little fingers..."

"I was asleep." She laughed as she said it.

"...and then you got at least two tastes to my one. Unfair."

"We agree. So what would make it fair, poor deprived little brother? Do you want another chance? Another taste of me with those sweet lips, that tantalizing tongue?" She eased back onto the bed, watching his eyes bounce between her face and the twin nipples that rose up from her slight chest.

He didn't answer with immediate words. Kneeling above her prone body, he bent his head to one breast. His breath was hot, but she felt the nipple pull tight in a way more like responding to sudden icy cold.

His knees shifted between her outstretched legs. Her thighs opened to make room for him. His delay made her restless, more eager for him to renew his attention to her nipples that had so effected her last night. She moaned when he lowered his weight onto her. Her legs eased wider until she felt hard chest, rising with full, powerful breaths, pushing into tingling wetness where she had lost control, before he had caught her, steering her onto the bed. Our bed now.

"Yes, baby girl, wonderful Lizzy, I want a second taste of you." His lips were so close she could feel the air vibrate over her breast. "I need a second, deeper taste of you. Are you ready?"

"Yes, dammit." She nodded. "I'm ready. Oh! Fuck! Ahhh!"

Electricity shocked through her system, a flash of bright light blinding her. Abandoning her nipples without even the slightest touch, Todd had instead shifted down, burying his face between her thighs. The first slurping lick stunned her, both with its location and its intensity, before he abruptly slowed down.

Her hands were in his hair, twisting hard, searching for something solid to cling to.

Her legs stretched out, toes extending, shuddering. No words escaped her, just a primal, prolonged howl. She cried out to the ceiling and the sky above it. Tossed in a whirlwind of too-sudden pleasure, her mind strove for anything stable, concrete.

That fickle, untamed trickster that is the brain offered up an image, a sensation and memory, rock solid, recent and real. She felt again, saw with a close-up ringside seat, his rigid cock pulse, swell, pulse in her hand. Her little hand controlling him, dragging him beyond any self control.

The image did to her, combined with his continued ministrations, with his sucking slurps and nibbles and licks, what she had done to him with her teasing, touching and tasting: she exploded.

TODD

He had fully intended to renew his focus on the hard little nipples capping each perfect handful of firm breast. But the idea of tasting his sister and her earlier comments about how soaking wet he'd made her, combined with the sensation of those marvelous legs opening wide, inspired a different, even more intimate urge.

She was soaked, swollen, sweet. All the doubts that had held back Todd were gone now, vanquished for good. This was where he was meant to be, between Lizzy's long legs, bringing his sister ecstasies and delights no one else could provide her.

Instinct carried him, guided his actions. This was not about ideas of technique and method. This was about hunger, lust, and soul-deep love unleashed, about a dam breaking, torn asunder under the irresistible pressure of forbidden desire finally made real.

His only guide was Lizzy, and what her feverish responses offered him. He licked, sucked, and nibbled where she held him with twin fists in his hair. When her slim hips heaved upward with her cry, his lips and tongue slipped lower, tasting deeper between swollen folds.

When those hips rocked back down, he took what was offered, concentrating his attention higher, finding a smaller, harder swelling, almost hidden, that triggered a stronger reaction. Toned, lean thighs shook close along each side of his head.

Her cry rose to a scream. Long legs latched behind his back, thighs a crushing squeeze against his ears as she locked him to her. Even muffled inside this sudden vice, he heard his sister call out his name, her voice raw, again and again.

Juices flowed over his chin, almost hot. His hands seized her hips, clinging to her. He could feel the sylph's whole body tensed, racked with spasm after spasm.

When her humping, grinding motion slowed a little, her cries softening, his hands pulled her closer, burying his face deeper against her. The leg lock around his head had only begun to ease when he was rewarded by a second clinch securing him in place. Her middle arched up, off the bed, straining, lifting him with her.

Under his fingers he could feel the firm muscles of her cheeks clenching along with the renewed shuddering of her thighs. Higher up, he could see twin points, nipples hardened in pleasure, protruding up from her chest.

A second time his sister fell limp, her thighs relaxing around his head. Her body collapsed back on to the bed. He was an addict. He was ravenous for more, riding the rush of delight brought to him by driving his beautiful sister to such a response. He needed this, needed her, his hunger for her pleasure continuing to grow with no end in sight.

He licked and kissed at her, slurping up the sweet juices that had soaked his chin. Half kneeling, his hands pulled her limp form closer, pinning her to him as closely as her squeezing thighs had held him. The cries he heard were softer, dazed, wordless.

Long legs began a languid motion, swimming in waters only she could feel. Bare feet stroked at his back, his sides before toes pushed underneath him, finding him stiff and hard, quickly retreating.

"Todd..." Lizzy's voice sounded worried, dragged his attention to her. "Uh oh."

"Wha...what is it, baby?" He was immediately concerned, eager to console her.

"I think you better come up from there. Remember that scary monster, the one that was poking at me on the couch? I think I felt it down there, near the foot of the bed. You better come up here where it's safe."

Todd instead ran a long, slow lick high between her thighs. She shivered. "Are you sure? I kinda like it down here."

The exploring foot found him again, traced along his length. "Yeah. It's down there alright. And I think it might be even bigger now than it was last night."

Todd levered himself up into his hands and knees, smiling at her, marveling at how incredible his sister looked, totally exposed, skin flushed red with a shimmering haze of nervous sweat. "Even bigger? That's hard to imagine."

She matched his smile. "I know. Scary, huh? Now come up here, lover."

Lover. A single word that encompassed so much of what had changed in the last few hours. He crawled up, his knees keeping her bare legs wide, open to him.

She giggled. "Looks like somebody else might need to wash the cum off their face.

He stopped, strong arms holding his weight up over her. He licked a circle around his lips much as she had earlier. "Is Nude Day breakfast always this delicious?"

"I hope you take your time, sexy brother, and do plenty of sampling to make sure. But don't forget to save room for Nude Brunch."

"And Elevenses." He added.

"Of course. Now come here and kiss your perfect sylphy sister."

"You like being called a sylph, don't you?"

"Yep. No matter how you spell it. Though my dream crush telling me all the ways I'm perfect for him doesn't hurt either."

"All the ways? That might take a while."

"Then save some for later. I need kisses."

He kissed her, but again not where she expected. Instead, he lowered his weight, planting a series of short pecks on one stiff nipple. She whined, then squirmed under him when he sucked it in between his lips. His tongue found the tender trapped tip, flicked over it rapidly as her writhing intensified, hand now scrabbling at his back.

Like last night, he felt tension fill her, slim body vibrating, pinned under him. This time, he knew he could bring on her next climax without any other contact at all. He felt her slim hips begin to hump, grinding up and down. He let the nipple escape his lips with a loud pop, seized it again, renewing his tongue's attack.

Her chest heaved, gasps punctuating each breath. Vaguely, he was aware of fingernails digging into his shoulders. As close as she was, he sensed - he knew - that she was resisting, holding back her release. Denying him.

When her hips ground down again, he arched his back, shoving his own hips forward. Hers rose, dragging the entire length of her soaked slit, already sensitized by his early attentions, up over the swollen, full head of his 'monster' now shoved into its path.

"Oh Fuck!" She screamed. Arms constricted around him, her whole body locked in rigid tension. He shoved his hips between her thighs, grinding his length into her now-pulsing, soaked center. His tongue still flicking, licking, he gloried in her helpless throes, her lost, disconsolate cries that seemed to go on and on.

LIZZY

Even after muscles began to relax, tremors easing, she struggled to regain a semblance of clear, rational thought, or even a solid bearing on who and where she was. Part of that was the continuing stimulation ranging over her poor tingling little pussy and its overwrought concentration of jangled nerves. Irregular, startlingly intense jot of electricity still fired through her body, from her chest and between her thighs both.

The two places Todd still touched, teased. Her brother. He was here, in her - no, their - bed. It was a struggle, but awareness was returning to her. She couldn't remember ever feeling an orgasm that left her so lost, like she had left her body. The first two had been intense, but nothing like this.

Had he actually made her cum three times - before he was even inside her?

"Todd." It came out as a breathless, raspy whisper. He lifted his face enough to look at her before he answered. The reprieve brought by his mouth abandoning her nipple was a relief and a torment both. It made it easier for her to focus her jangled thoughts, left her deprived, eager for his lips and tongue to return.

"Yes, sweet goddess?" His eyes were bright, sparkling with delight.

She swallowed before trying to say more. "The monster is right here. I don't think I can resist it."

"No? Do you want to resist it? Do you want me to chase it away."

"No!" She shook her head. "Todd. I know it's really naughty, I shouldn't want it, but I do."

"Tell me, baby."

"I want your monster to stretch me open and fill me up."

"Yeah? You sure?"

She nodded, jaw set. "I want you, Todd. Inside me, as deep as you can go. Now. Please."

No doubt showed in his face, in contrast to his panicked apologies and questioning last night. His eyes held hers, filled with love for her in a way she knew in her heart he had never looked at anyone before.

She felt him move up, pushing against her. Her body responded, easing open, welcoming him, guiding him inside. At least until his head began to stretch her wide. "Wait."