Sibling Nude Challenge

Story Info
Kyle and Kayla decide to celebrate national nude day.
5.4k words
4.53
100.4k
128
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jackie_em
jackie_em
1,561 Followers

This is an entry in the Nude Day competition. If you like it, all votes are appreciated. It includes exhibitionism, incest, and lesbian sex.

**************************************

My name is Kayla and I'm 19, living at home with my 20 year old brother Kyle and our parents Ken and Kristina. Yeah, it's kind of weird, since my parents' name both started with K, they thought it would be cute to give their kids names starting with K. At any rate, I'm blonde, 5'6" and about 120 pounds, nicely distributed, if I must say so myself.

My parents went off on a long overdue vacation, leaving my brother and I alone in the house. Mind you, they told us that if there were wild parties with drinking, drugs, and such that they would kill us. The way they said it, made me think they might mean that literally. At any rate, they said if our fun got us locked up, we'd stay there until their vacation was over, and maybe even longer.

So Kyle and I were at home and somewhat bored. We had enough money to feed us for the two weeks they'd be gone, but we were half afraid to have more than one or two people over. About the third day of the vacation, Kyle had been on the computer, probably looking at porn, among other things. He piped up with one of his usual half assed ideas.

"You know, Kay that it's national nude day. Maybe we should spend the day at home naked."

"Right bro, you just want to perv on your naked sister. What's the matter, can't find enough good porn online?"

"It's boring as fuck sitting around here, and there aren't many things to go out to do. Besides you can perv on me too."

"Like I want to sit around looking at your dingle all day."

"It's a lot bigger than a dingle."

"So you say."

"You don't have the guts to do it."

"It's not a matter of guts..."

"Twenty four hours -- I dare you. In fact I'll take my clothes off first."

With that, Kyle stood up, pulled off his shirt and threw it on the sofa, next to me. He kicked off his shoes and socks, then unbuckled his belt. I sat there not believing he was really going to do this. He unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans and let them drop to the floor. He stepped out of them and stood before me in nothing but his boxers, then peeled them off and kicked them away.

His cock was right in front of me, and was already hard. I stared at his dick as it twitched and a drop of precum formed at the tip. The last time I'd seen my brother naked we were both little kids and he sure looked a lot different now. I could feel a little wetness between my legs even though it was my brother's prick I was looking at, and I squirmed in my seat.

"All right, Kayla, I did it. Do you have the guts to do the same thing and stay that was for 24 hours along with me?"

"I don't know. I'm afraid that it might go too far."

"Come on. We're brother and sister. Besides, it's been too dull around here. Don't be chicken shit. Take it off."

I stood up, being very careful not to touch any part of his naked body. I wanted to just run from the room and hide in my bedroom with the door locked. Instead, I pulled my shirt off. Kyle smiled and I could see his dick twitch again. I could see a spot of wetness already in the crotch of my shorts, which embarrassed the hell out of me.

I didn't want to get wet looking at my brother's naked body, yet it seemed to be happening. I took off my bra to distract Kyle from the wetness in my groin. It worked and Kyle stared intently at my c cup boobs. He licked his lips and even leaned forward just a little. I quickly took off my shorts and panties and stood there as naked as he was.

"No touching -- understood?"

"Sure thing, sis. And don't worry, in a little while, we'll get used to seeing each other naked and things will settle down."

"Shit, it's almost lunch time. We've been getting food delivered. How the hell do we handle that?"

"One of us goes to the door naked, pays the delivery person and gets the food."

"I don't think I could do that."

"We alternate. One of us does it one time, and the other the next."

"You first."

"Since I got naked first, you should be the first to answer the door naked."

"Like, no."

"Tell you what, we'll draw cards, and the low card goes first."

"Fuck."

"The delivery person might like that, but I don't think we should tip them that way."

"There's no way I'm fucking a person delivering food."

"When you answer the door, I'll be right there to make sure there's no problems."

Kyle walked over to a cabinet, got a deck of playing cards, and began to shuffle them. He shuffled them several times before holding them out for me to take a card. I felt hesitant, but grabbed the deck part way down and flipped to show the jack of clubs. I felt a little better, since a jack is a fairly high card. Kyle looked me in the eyes as he turned over his card, which was the king of spades.

Shit, it was me going first. My knees got a little weak at the thought of answering the door in the nude and I sat on the couch. As I did my pussy, which had been a little wet was clearly even more so. I got up quickly grabbed my shorts, and sat down on them to keep from leaving stains on the sofa. I might be scared as hell, but my pussy was positively dripping.

"What... what do we have for lunch?"

"Why don't we get a pizza from Charlie's? They have some female delivery folks, particularly during the day. Might be easier for you."

"I guess that's good."

"I'll wait a little while before ordering, and it takes time to get here, so you have a chance to get used to being nude."

"You could be a gentleman and go first."

"If it's a female driver, we're better off with you first. Besides, it gets it out of the way for you right away."

I sat and tried to catch my breath. Kyle turned on the television and found a station with a romance movie, which I love. It kind of distracted me from my nudity and gave me a chance to settle in. A little later, Kyle called in the order for our pizza. By the time the doorbell rang, I hopped up and was halfway to the door before I even thought about the fact that I was naked.

I took a deep breath and opened the door to see Sasha, who I went to school with. She took one look at me and her jaw dropped. She looked me up and down, pausing at my boobs and my pussy. She finally looked back at me with a huge grin on her face. My knees got a little weak, and I could feel my nipples get hard and my pussy got even wetter.

"Damn, girl, that's some outfit you've got there."

"It's national nude day, so we're celebrating by just being nude at home."

"Still, it takes guts to answer the door in the nude."

"We agreed -- no clothes at all today."

"You go, girl. Just pay for the pizza. Seeing your sexy body like this is tip enough."

I know I blushed all the way down to my toes, and squirmed. The pizza was $12 and I handed her $15 and told her to keep the change. She looked me over carefully again, still grinning widely. She leaned forward and kissed my cheek, which shocked the hell out of me. She looked me over one last time, shaking her head as she did.

"Damn, I never thought I was into girls, but you're almost enough to make me change my mind."

With that, Sasha turned and walked away. I stood in the doorway watching as she walked to her car. She looked back a few times to see me standing there naked and smirked as she got in her car and drove off. I thought about having Sasha sticking her tongue in my pussy and I almost dropped the pizza. After she left, I closed the door and took the pizza in. Kyle had been upstairs while Sasha was there and came down.

"Hey why don't you put the pizza on the coffee table."

"Okay. Are we going to sit on the sofa and eat?"

"Naw, let's sit on the floor. It's tile anyhow and the way you're leaking at least we don't have as big a mess to clean up."

"My pussy seems to stay wet, but your dick stays hard."

"I can't help it if it likes seeing my slutty little sister wandering naked in the house."

"Don't go calling me a slut. This was your idea and you got naked first."

We sat down on the tile floor. Kyle sat cross legged with his hard cock prominently displayed. I sat with my legs together trying perhaps vainly to hide my cunt from view.

"Come on, sis, sit like I am."

"So you can stare at my slutty cunt."

"I'm sorry I said you were slutty."

"You should be."

"I do like looking at your pussy though, and you seem to like looking at my cock."

"Fine. Look at my cunt then."

I changed to sit cross legged putting my quim on full view. As I did, he stared at it and I felt heat run up my body. A few minutes earlier I thought of Sasha sticking her tongue in my snatch, now I thought about Kyle sticking his prick in there. Kyle said we'd settle down and get used to seeing each other nude, but instead, I seemed to be getting hornier as we continued.

We ate our pizza but I swear each of us paid more attention to the other one's naked body than we did to what we were eating. I don't know how many slices of pizza I ate, but by the time I was done, there was a small puddle of my juices on the floor under me. I finished, as did Kyle, and i looked down and saw some sauce from the pizza on one of my boobs. I looked for a napkin to wipe it with.

"I could lick that off you."

"Wouldn't you like that."

"I could force myself to do it."

"We agreed, no touching."

"That's too bad."

"Down, boy."

I got up and got some paper towels and after wiping the sauce off my boob, I also wiped up the puddle where I'd been sitting. I gathered up my discarded clothes and put them in my bedroom as Kyle took the pizza box to the trash. Kyle still had his clothes scattered around the living room, but I gathered them up in a small pile at one side.

We decided to sit on the floor, leaning back against the sofa to watch some television. At first Kyle was pretty agreeable, so I tried finding some things we might both like, so he wouldn't suffer too much. We got sodas and popcorn and enjoyed the movies for a while. Then Kyle decided he wanted to watch some horror movie, but he knows I hate horror movies.

I tried to nicely ask him to change the show, and he flatly refused. I was going to just go to my room, but I decided that he shouldn't be able to run me out of the room with his bad taste. I first tried to sneak the remote away from him, but he was too fast and slick and kept it from me. Then he and I began to grapple over the remote. That was not unusual, except that this time we were nude.

As was pretty usual, we were rolling around, each trying to have control of the remote. Kyle started with it and I was struggling to get my hands on it. I actually wrenched it from him and then tried to keep it from him while changing the channel. Kyle, of course fought to get it back while I tried to keep it from him. Neither of us paid much attention to our lack of clothing.

As he tried to get the remote back, his cock which had remained hard, slipped into my very wet pussy. It not only slipped in but was in all the way and I could feel his balls slap my perineum. We both stopped immediately and looked at each other's face. Kyle looked as shocked as I felt. He was my brother and I never saw him as sexual, even as we sat around in the nude.

His prick was deep in my cunt though and neither one of us moved. We lay there for what seemed like an eternity with his dick filling me up in ways I'd never expected. After spending the morning nude, I found I was horny beyond belief. While the thought of being fucked by my brother was a bit disturbing, that seemed to be exactly what my body wanted.

"Oh my god, Kyle."

"I'm sorry Kayla. I'll..."

"Don't even think about taking that thing out of me."

"You mean you want me to..."

"Fuck me. Exactly."

"But we're brother and sister."

"Shut up. Kiss me. Play with my boobs. And fuck the hell out of me. Cum in my slutty little cunt."

"Are you sure?"

"Just do it."

Kyle paused for a few seconds, then leaned forward and kissed me very sweetly. He began to stroke my boobs as he continued to kiss me, and started to move his hips. I'd been looking at the dick for a couple of hours and had not even wanted to think about how it would feel in my pussy. Now it was there and it felt absolutely marvelous.

I half expected a frantic animal coupling, but instead Kyle was sweet and tender. No, we didn't have the foreplay that would often precede sex, but that was because of circumstances. I felt his thumbs on both of my nipples and they loved it and so did I. My nipples had been hard just from sitting around naked, but now they were harder than I ever remember them feeling.

With social interactions limited, I hadn't been fucked for months. That normally didn't bother me. I could jill myself to orgasm pretty often and pretty easily. It isn't quite the same as intimacy with another human being though. Now I felt that intimacy in spades, with Kyle sweetly kissing me, making my boobs feel wonderful and smoothly and slowly fucking me.

I reveled in it and could feel myself approaching the best orgasm I ever felt. Honestly, I'd been with a very few guys and while I enjoyed fucking them, they usually didn't make me cum. Our tongues intertwined as I wrapped my legs around Kyle and fucked him back. He played with my boobies as I grabbed his ass. I stuck a finger in his ass and that threw him into another gear.

Kyle was now fucking me hard, and while I didn't feel like he was any bigger than the guys I'd been with before, I still felt fuller somehow. I normally enjoy sex, but this was sex at a whole other level. If what I had before was sex, this was sex squared or maybe cubed. I could feel my cunt tighten around his cock as I came and felt Kyle get deep inside me and fill me with him cum.

I almost felt like I was on another world. My body had been taken over by the greatest pleasure I'd ever felt. Muscles rippled through my torso and I had an orgasm that I felt from the tips of my toes to the top of my head. I kept my legs tight around Kyle. I wanted him deep inside me for as long as he could manage.

Kyle seemed to be similarly caught up in it all, as he made all manner of incoherent sounds. Honestly, I may have even blacked out for a few seconds. The feel of his cock spewing its cum into the center of my being was more than I could stand. Kissing and everything else was forgotten as we reached our respective pinnacles of pleasure.

As we started to come down from the mountain peak of ecstasy, we looked in each other's eyes, though I'm not sure either of us was quite in this world. I could feel his prick begin to soften in me, but still held him as tight and as deep as I could manage. We began to kiss again and there was a fervor like none I'd ever felt with any other boy. As that ebbed a bit, we paused and took stock in one another.

"That felt wonderful, Kyle."

"I can't believe it felt so good fucking you."

"I hope that means you're planning to do it again -- even again and again."

"I'm your brother."

"And I'm your sister, and after this, I want your dick in my slutty little cunt just as much as you can manage."

"Shit, I didn't use protection. Are you...?"

"I was having problems with the pill, so mom took me and I got an IUD."

"Thank God."

"What's the matter? Don't you want to make a baby with your baby sister?"

"Fuck. If I got you knocked up, killing would be kind compared to what they'd do to us."

"So I guess national nude day has been a success -- at least for us."

"After what happened, should we stay naked?"

"After what happened, don't even think about putting on clothes until our folks get back from vacation."

I kissed Kyle and he eagerly kissed me back. We spent some time kissing as I relaxed my legs around him and his softening cock slipped from my pussy. After a few minutes, he kissed his way down to my boobs and began to kiss the right one while stroking the left one. He teased it at first, kissing and licking all around it before taking the nipple and as much of the boob as possible into his mouth.

He slowly pulled back, sucking on it until only the nipple was between his lips. He nipped at the nipple while suckling on it. I almost felt as though he was going to get milk out of it when it popped from his mouth. I gasped and moaned as he changed sides and began to do the same with the other boob. My boobs are c cup, so they're decent if not huge. Kyle treated them like they were wonderful.

I'd only had a few other lovers, but none had been as nice to my boobs as Kyle was. His teeth nipped at my boobs as he brought me to another fabulous orgasm. As I started to come down from that he moved back up to kiss me while moving his hand down to stroke my pussy. He ran three fingers down my labia -- the index and ring fingers down the sides as the middle finger slipped between my pussy lips.

He only got that finger just barely inside me, but I wanted so much more. I began to pump my hips, trying to fuck his finger and get it even deeper in my cunt. I guess he caught on because he got that finger all the way in me. He started to fuck me with that finger and it felt great, but I still wanted more from him.

"Put in another one. Please."

Now he got two fingers in me and I really felt full -- not as full as his cock got me, but still nicely filled. As he did his thumb stroke the top of my slit and found my clit. He stroked my clit as he fucked me with his fingers and very quickly brought me to another orgasm. I lay there trying to catch my breath as Kyle slowly pulled his fingers from me.

We spent another couple of hours pleasuring each other in all manner of ways, before we settled down and returned to watching television and eating popcorn and drinking soda. We did get some towels and cleaned up some of the mess we left on the floor. I figured at current rates we'd do well to stay off the furniture and would have to mop the floors before our folks got back.

Things sort of settled down, though it was pretty obvious that we'd be fucking a lot during our folk's vacation. It left us both wondering how we'd cope with having them back. Could we just stop fucking each other when they returned? By that time would some of the fire have dwindled? I guess we'd just have to see how it went.

Late afternoon, we very still sitting around when the doorbell rang. We hadn't ordered dinner yet and we both were concerned with who exactly was at our door. It was Kyle's turn to answer though we both went to the door. Kyle looked out the peephole in the door, then looked a little surprised, and then smiled. He opened the door to find Sasha standing there.

"My shift was over and I wanted to see how the two of you were doing."

"Please come in."

At that point, I spoke up. "By the way, this is a clothing free zone. You're welcome to hang out, but you have to be naked, just like us."

"Well, I guess I need to follow house rules then."

Sasha grinned as she pulled her top off and dropped it on the floor. She quickly unhooked he bra and let it slide to the ground as well. She unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans and kicked them off along with her shoes, and quickly followed by doffing her boyshorts and her socks. Sasha stood there unabashedly naked and gave me a huge smile.

"Shouldn't I get a nice warm welcome?"

I stepped to her, wrapped my arms around her and gave her a kiss. She eagerly returned my kiss and reached up to fondle my boobs as we kissed. To be honest, I'd never been with another woman sexually, and never even really thought about it. This day had already been so sexually charged and we'd already broken so many taboos that some girl-girl stuff was no big deal.

Sasha was about 2 inches taller than me and had black hair that came to her shoulders. Her boobs were maybe a little smaller than mine but had a nice shape. She shaved her pubes down to a triangular patch of short dark hair that pointed at her clit. As we kissed, I knew I would become very familiar with her body before the day was out.

jackie_em
jackie_em
1,561 Followers
12