Sibling Nude Challenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jackie_em
jackie_em
1,561 Followers

As we kissed and Sasha played with my boobs, I let one of my hands move down to squeeze her ass, while I brought the other one up to caress one of her boobs. I got lost in the feeling of standing there kissing and touching Sasha, as she stroked me. I shifted slightly to begin rubbing my pussy against her thigh and stimulating her likewise. We each had our legs a bit apart and I lifted one of mine to more easily rub her. Our joint reverie was broken by Kyle speaking.

"Damn, that is hot as fuck."

"We're just getting started, big boy."

Kyle's cock, which had softened somewhat in the aftermath of our earlier fuck session, was now as hard as it had ever been. He was pretty clearly turned on by watching two naked women making out. For my part, I was pretty turned on myself and not nearly ready to pause in my intimacies with Sasha. I led her farther into the room and lay down on the floor, pulling her down on top of me.

Kyle sat on the floor near us watching with his prick hard and his tongue hanging out. Sasha first just lay on me as we kissed and caressed each other. She slowly kissed her way down to my boobs as I stroked her head. I held my breath as she reached my boobs, then she leaned forward and took a nipple in her mouth and nipped it lightly with her teeth.

I moaned and gasped as she worked my boobs over. She brought me to one orgasm before kissing her way further down my body. She paused at my navel, sticking her tongue in it and tickling me. It was fun, but not really where I wanted her tongue. She kissed her way to my pussy, and began to tease it and my clit with her tongue, before pausing to look at Kyle.

"Well, boy, you could get in this too. You have a choice between my pussy, my ass, or Kayla's mouth."

Sasha had her ass in the air and resumed licking my cunt. Kyle moved over behind Sasha and made his choice.

"Get deep in that pussy, boy."

Sasha returned to licking my pussy and sucking on my clit. Kyle began to pound her and she moaned and had to struggle to keep her mouth on me as he roughly fucked her. Seeing my brother ravaging the girl who was eating me out was almost too much. I had the first of three orgasms from Sasha's ministrations, each better than the one before, then Kyle filled her cunt with his cum.

We spent the next two hours fucking in all imaginable combinations, before we paused, realizing that we needed to eat something. We ordered Chinese to be delivered and since both Kyle and I had answered the door previously, it was now Sasha's turn. She eagerly answered the door naked to get the food, which nonplussed the delivery guy. He got his money, but clearly wanted to look at the naked bodies as long as he could.

We finally shooed him along and sat down to eat. It was certainly one of the most sensual dinners I could imagine. While we ate, we not only teased and flirted, but also stopped to kiss and touch. Kyle seemed to be in heaven, having not one but two women naked and willing. I enjoyed being fucked by Kyle, but especially enjoyed Sasha, and she seemed to enjoy me.

After dinner, the neighborhood quieted down, and we decided to take a walk in our altogether. We didn't walk far, just around the block, and Kyle had his arms around Sasha and I the whole way. We did see two cars, one of which didn't seem to even notice us. The folks in the other car honked and waved. We waved back and kept going.

After our walk, we all cuddled and kissed for a while before adjourning to the queen size bed in my room. We were so wired, that we fucked until we fell asleep from exhaustion.

..........................................................................................

We woke up in bed together the next morning and spent more time coupling before getting something to eat. We told Sasha that anytime she didn't have to work, she was welcome to spend there with us at least until my folks got back. She made it quite clear that she expected to spend as much time with us as possible.

One of the things we had to take care of while our folks were gone was the lawn. That meant mowing and edging the thing -- front yard and back. The back was fenced so there was little chance of being seen while doing it, but the front yard was open to the street.

"How are we supposed to take care of the yard and still be naked?"

"Shouldn't be that hard, bro. You just go out and mow it."

"No dice, Kay. If I go outside naked, you have to also."

We had a riding lawn mower, so we agreed that I'd mow as Kyle edged, and Sasha used the blower to clean up. We started in the back yard to get comfortable with being outside naked. I think we all had nerves at first, but it settled down. Luckily, it was a weekday, so most people were at work, but it was still a bit nerve wracking as we went to the front.

"We can't just rush through this and do it sloppily. We have to do it right."

I took a deep breath and rode the riding mower to the front to start. I did the area nearest the street first to get it done and as far from the street as possible as quickly as I could. A few cars drove by, and some slowed considerably with the drivers staring open mouthed at the sight of a nude female on the lawn mower.

One girl I knew from high school walked by as I was mowing and she walked right up to me. By this time Kyle had also come out and was edging while Sasha stood ready with the blower as we cleared an area.

"Kayla, what the fuck is going on?"

"National nude day. We're spending the day naked in celebration of it."

"You're shitting me."

"Nope. In fact, we may keep doing it a few more days."

I had finished mowing by then. Kyle had finished edging the driveway and Sasha had begun blowing it clear. Alicia looked from one of us to the other, gaping at the sights. She shook her head before turning back to me.

"You people are fucking crazy."

"You're right. We're fucking and we're crazy."

Alicia turned very red, looked shocked and scurried down the street, far away from us. With three of us, it only took about 20 minutes to do the front, and we put everything away and went back in the house laughing and groping each other. By this time, we were dirty and sweaty, so we went in the shower together. It was a little crowded with three of us, but that made it more fun.

We slowly and carefully washed each other. I washed Sasha's boobs as Kyle washed her pussy and ass. We took turns with each of us being washed by the other two. When it was Kyle's turn, I dropped to my knees and after washing off his cock, took it in my mouth. I couldn't deep throat, but got about two thirds of it in there, before Sasha said it was her turn.

Sasha took him deeper than I could and I stood and kissed Kyle with groping and then fingering his ass. My finger was wet, but his ass was tight enough that it still took a minute or so to get my finger in him. As I did he thrust forward, getting his cock even deeper in Sasha's mouth and throat. I began finger fucking his ass as we kissed and Sasha sucked him off. Pretty quickly he came filling her mouth with his spunk.

We each got off in the shower before the hot water started to run low. We got out and dried each other off -- again two on one. The problem being that both Sasha and I had soaked pussies even after the drying, or maybe because of the drying.

By this time we were all starving and it was about time for lunch, so we ordered subs to be delivered. I was my turn to answer the door and when the delivery person came, he stared at me and flatly refused a tip. He kind of implied that we could thank him some other way, but we decided that three of us was plenty for our little escapades.

Sasha does have to work some days, and we agreed that she can be clothed when she leaves and is working. Kyle and I are staying naked the whole time, so we may not go out, except in our yard or late at night. It's sad to think that this can only last until my folks get back to town, but I guess we'll enjoy it while we can and see what we can do afterwards.

jackie_em
jackie_em
1,561 Followers
12