All Comments on 'Sibling Nude Challenge'

by jackie_em

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
gametime279gametime279almost 3 years ago

Fun story! Follow with what happens to the three after the vacation. Please keep it to the three of them though, stories tend to lose the believable factor when the numbers swell too big.

Omart57Omart57almost 3 years ago

Nice, Jackie! Good story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A fun story, well told.

DunkirkDunkirkalmost 3 years ago

Kyle is a lucky guy-2 pussies to fill with his seed.

zooliciouszooliciousalmost 3 years ago

This was a lot of fun. Definitely reading more of your works.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

cool

mbh129mbh129almost 3 years ago

Well, wonder what the rest of the week is going to bring?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It's a shame you had to drag randos into an otherwise hot sis/bro story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
A good idea

I'd like to know what happeneds next. Will the brother and sister get kicked out if the parents find I'd like to know.

Tanks4theMammariesTanks4theMammariesalmost 3 years ago

soooo... how bout a parallel story... the parents on their vacay doing something similar? then, as part 3, they come home, one of the crazy (nozy) neighbors spills the beans about nekkid lawncare, and it becomes a fivesome. ?? whatcha think?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Sorry. I thought it was a weak concept for a story.....As if you could walk up to anyone and say it's National Nude day and they'd say, "Okay, give me a second to undress."

bshell47bshell47almost 3 years ago
Excellent story, mowing nude?

Can’t wait for the next chapter.

Delivery groceries

What next

OzeminotaurOzeminotauralmost 3 years ago

Totally enjoyable read

Makes me wish more people did nude day

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A really cute story.

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 3 years ago

Better than expected. I enjoyed it and will read more of your stories.

x_pac6969x_pac6969almost 3 years ago

Cant really get into these stories where siblings are only 12 months apart....................24/06/21

madtaffcatmadtaffcatalmost 3 years ago

A very sexy story! Keep up the good work...

x_pac6969x_pac6969almost 3 years ago

As he tried to get the remote back, his cock which had remained hard, slipped into my very wet pussy. It not only slipped in but was in all the way and I could feel his balls slap my perineum.Seriously?

If your going to write stories then at least make them BELIVABLE..........................24/06/21

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Written in the spirit of Nude Day, so many writers fail to use the trope so I thank you. Fun story.

Richard V RaimentRichard V Raimentalmost 3 years ago

I thoroughly enjoyed your story, and thank you for it. A published erotic novelist and short story writer, I naturally notice when things don't quite work, so I'm going to offer a couple of criticisms that are meant constructively.

Like x_pac6969 I had some difficulty with the penis 'slipping into' her so easily and thought it could be better explained. As she lunges for the remote she falls backwards onto the sofa with the remote in her right hand and is, for a moment, sprawled spread-eagle (or 'legs akimbo'. As Kyle pursues the remote he sprawls face downwards on her and, perhaps shifting upward to reach the remote, penetration seems possible.

You seem to favour the word 'boobs' for breasts and here the word seems to become a little repetitious. Something to watch out for.

New to this site, I didn't initially find page 2 so thought the ending a little abrupt (end of page 1) but apart from that abruptness the story seemed to work quite well up to there. A lot of page 2 (when I found it) seemed a little unnecessary and I was drawn out of the story as I found myself wondering about consequences. The mother and father do not come across as very enlightened folks, yet there was no concern about what would happen if and when the parents heard something about what had been going on in the front garden, visible to all the world.

Hope the comments help. Good to read you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

To rushed to be believable. Also, quite a few typos and grammar mistakes, such as

My parents went off on a long overdue vacation, leaving my brother and I alone in the house.

Leaving whom in the house -> me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

SEQAUL!!!!!!

zooliciouszooliciousalmost 3 years ago

I found the wrestling scene to be mostly ridiculous, but I really enjoy the brevity of the story to fit into NND. I favorited it because it was great for jerking off to.

grampaaloisiusgrampaaloisiusalmost 3 years ago

How long did you work on this story? Ten minutes?

dikupinyadikupinyaalmost 3 years ago
nice

please continue. plenty of room for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Siblings don't speak like that to each other

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great short story. Loved it. But Kayla was a tad too eager to fuck. Just needed a few more lines of debate or uncertainty.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

It’d be great to have more emotion, sensation, experience… what was it like? How did it feel?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous