Sibling Quickies: Home on Leave

Story Info
A military man seizes the opportunity to take his sister.
2.2k words
4.49
107.4k
163
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters engaged in sexual activity are 18+

I didn't tell my girlfriend I was coming home on leave. I wanted it to be a surprise. Probably the best decision I've ever made.

I hadn't seen her for eight long months. I thought about her everyday. Nearing the end of my enlistment, I'd planned to talk to her about rings, buying a bigger house, filling it with kids, pets, building a picket fence, the whole nine yards. In hindsight, I wanted to create as many distractions for myself as possible.

Seeing her on her back, my best friend ploughing her pussy, well, that changed things.

"This is the first time!" She cried as I stood there with my arms crossed, both of them frantically dressing.

"Bullshit, Joanie. At least don't insult my intelligence."

"Since last October, her birthday," my former friend confessed.

"God, Jason! Shut up!"

"Jason and Joanie. Has a nice ring to it. Hope you two are very happy."

With that, I'd picked up my bag once again and left.

26 miles away...

"Eric!" Elizabeth shrieked when she opened her door to find me standing there.

She launched herself at me so that I had to drop my bag to catch her in my arms. "Hey, sis."

"What are you doing here?"

Her arms were squeezed around my neck so tightly, I couldn't answer. Instead, with her legs around my waist and my arms around hers, I carried her into the apartment and set her down.

"Need a place to crash. Just for three nights."

"Sure, yeah. Of course. Everything ok?"

"Found Joanie with Jason."

Her mouth formed an adorable little O shape. "Oh my God!" Then she turned red with fury. "That bitch!"

I laughed as I walked back the way we'd come and retrieved my bag. "Calm down, killer."

"Why are you not upset about this?"

Her hands were on her hips. I stood there, finally able to take her in. I still towered over her. She was short, petite, probably 110 if she was lucky. Her brown hair was wrapped up in a tangled looking knot on top of her head and her glasses, perched on her cute little nose, drew attention to her big gray eyes. She may have been small, but she had perfect, round tits. Tits I wouldn't have been caught dead looking at before I'd enlisted. Before the party Joanie had thrown me the day before I left.

We'd all had a bit too much to drink and I'd decided Lizzie should crash in our spare room. She was only 18 at the time and my parents would have been furious if she'd come home drunk.

I'd made up the bed, was helping her get settled in. Once she was stripped down to her tshirt and panties, she grabbed me suddenly, hugging me tighter than she ever had.

"I don't want you to go."

I could hear the tears in her voice and found myself swallowing hard around my own emotion. My girlfriend, my parents, my friends, none of them had made me second guess my decision, but my baby sister did.

I'd held her close, sat down on the bed, and let her crawl onto my lap. Joanie was already passed out in our room and our friends had mostly filtered out.

I don't know how long Lizzie and I sat there, our arms around each other, before she lifted her head from my shoulder and looked at me, our faces close.

"I love you," she whispered in a way no one had ever said it to me before.

"I love you too." As I spoke, her eyes dropped to my lips.

Even in my drunken state I knew what that meant. We weren't an overly affectionate family and I hadn't kissed my sister since maybe five or six years old when my parents would tell us to do it like some sort of party trick to show everyone how adorable we were. But that night, I'd licked my lips and pressed them to hers.

It was quick. Just a peck. But when I pulled away and looked in her eyes, something made me do it again. I lingered just a heartbeat longer the second time. But when I went back for a third, she took a huge breath when our mouths touched and tilted her head. My lips parted, then hers and suddenly my tongue darted out and took a taste.

Her gasp opened her mouth more and I couldn't seem to stop myself from exploring deeper. I found her tongue with my own and coaxed it into kissing me back. Her small hands cupped the back of my head and I fisted her hair turning her this way and that so I could drink from her fully.

She tasted like the same beer I'd been drinking all night, only hotter with a spice I didn't recognize. My cock began to swell under her ass where it pressed into my lap. She felt it. I know because she moved, rocking herself against me. Then she moaned.

It broke whatever spell I was under. I pulled away and gently lifted her off me and helped her into bed, like the good brother I always tried to be. We never spoke of it again. I thought about it a lot though.

She'd asked me a question. I wanted to be honest with her. I always was.

"I am upset, but..."

We stood there staring at each other.

"But what?" She whispered.

"I was angrier before I realized that I'd rather be here anyway."

"Eric..."

"Where's your roommate?"

"She stays with her boyfriend most of the time so I'm guessing she's with him."

"The night before I left..."

"Don't."

"Why not?"

"I was hoping you didn't remember that."

"Why?"

She shrugged. "I try not to think about it. It's... wrong. The way I feel about you is wrong."

"I let myself think about it all the time. Sometimes thinking about it helps. When I miss home. You." How many times had I made myself come in three years imagining what would have happened if I hadn't walked out.

I stepped close and held her cheeks in my hands.

"You didn't do anything wrong, Lizzie. I kissed you. It was about my feelings, baby. Not yours."

"What does that mean, Eric?"

"It means I've always wanted to do it again."

I stood still, each of my muscles tense and tight save for my hands where I touched her gently. I wanted to give her time to say no, it would have been best, probably.

She lifted her arms and pressed her palms to my uniform shirt. My heart cracked thinking she was about to shove me away. Instead, her fingers curled, fisting the fabric, before she tugged lightly.

I didn't move my feet and give my body to her. Searching her eyes, I instead leaned in, my face close enough to feel her breath. "Tell me, Lizzie."

She chewed her bottom lip for a second, only to finally release it and let me see the slight tremble of emotion in it. "I want you," she whispered. Her eyes welled with tears. "I've wanted you for a long time."

I rewarded her vulnerable admission by pressing my body against hers and sliding my hands into her hair. "I want you too, baby girl."

My words caused a tear to slip free and roll down her cheek. I caught it with my lips and dragged the wetness around to her mouth, pressing a firm kiss there.

Just like before, I took tiny sips of her and with each, a need I'd never felt built higher and stronger inside me.

I pushed her open with my tongue and electricity shot straight to my cock. Her whimper slid down my throat as she felt it too.

I moved a hand down to her waist and pulled her into me, wedging my growing length between us.

Heat from her palms seered through my shirt as she slid them up to hold onto my neck. I bent further, cupping her ass and standing to my full height, bringing her with me, and feeling the cage of her legs close around me.

My voice was fierce and ragged. "Where's your room?"

"End of the hall."

I moved quickly through her apartment, down the short hall, into her room, and kicked the door closed behind me. I was still kissing her deep, turning us to the side so I could find her bed. I marched to it and fell down on top, with her small body under me.

I kissed down her neck, leaving a wet trail to her chest where her tits nearly spilled out of the top of her tank top. I could see the hard peaks of her nipples.

"Oh God," she whispered as I closed my mouth around one, sucking her hard through the fabric barely covering her.

Nails dug into my scalp, holding me captive with my mouth full of her. She moaned. Arching her back, she tried feeding me more. I growled and yanked her shirt down past my lips until my tongue felt the pebbles of arousal around her stiff nipple.

She writhed under me, rubbing against my dick, making me hurt with want. I needed to slow us down. I needed to show her the tenderness I felt for her. Unfortunately, my body only cared about what it was feeling and it was consumed with a primal urge to fuck my baby sister as if our shared DNA was magnetic, recognizing itself.

"Eric, please!"

"Please what, Lizzie? Tell me."

"I need you inside me."

"Fuck!" I forced my hands to her mattress and wrinkled the sheets up in my fists. "I'm trying to take it slow, baby."

"No!" She cried. "I need you."

I sat up suddenly and she cried out again. I took hold of her waistband and yanked her shorts out from under her hips. When realization dawned she began fighting her way out of her top.

Reaching over my head, I tugged at my own shirt, pulling it over my head and down my arms. The dogtags around my neck clinked together and eventually fell back down to my chest. We both fought over the privilege of undoing my belt and working my pants open, after which, I moved my hands and let Liz find and free my cock.

"Are you on the pill?"

"IUD."

I hovered over her, looking between us as she stroked my cock and aimed it towards her bare pussy. She lifted her hips, brushing her sex against my tip and fitting it at her entrance.

I pushed.

Fuck, she was so tight and small and sexy, gasping when she felt me slide inside.

I watched her face as she watched my body claim hers by small degrees. More tears had been shed, leaving wet lines from her eyes to her temples. I pulled her glasses off and tossed them aside before giving her all of my cock and my weight.

Hiding her under me, shielding her, I kissed her passionately and began to fuck her.

I rolled my hips while buried to the hilt. My reward was a hard clench of her body around me and a quiet 'Yes' from her lips.

"Walking out of that bedroom was the hardest thing I've ever done."

I thrust in and out of her, bathing my cock in her wet heat.

"This is what I really wanted that night."

"Oh God, me too."

"It's never felt this good, Lizzie." I rocked against her faster. "Never."

The sounds of our bodies crashing together and my cock invading her soaked pussy accompanied my declarations. I meant every goddamn word.

"I want you, baby. In every way. Do you understand what I'm telling you?"

"Yes! God yes, Eric. Fuck me!"

I raised up, powering my hips, giving her long, fast strokes of every inch of my cock. "Give it to me, baby. Let me claim your sweet little cunt."

"Fuck!" She cried.

Her hips danced with mine, grinding up into me as I pounded her back down.

"Just like that, fuck me back, Lizzie. Make me come inside you, baby girl."

I could have sworn genetics built her body for mine, we fit so perfectly. like two puzzle pieces cut from the same wood.

I felt things inside me begin to shift, getting ready. "Shit! I need you to come."

As if it was that easy, she trembled beneath me. Her pussy clamped down and began to flood with her cum.

"Eric!"

"Fuck yes, Liz. Come for me. Milk your brother's cock."

I'd never felt anything like my baby sister's pussy squeezing and releasing me. Begging me to come inside her in a language of spasms I inherently knew. I drove into her body as deeply as I could but not far enough to satisfy.

"Tighter, baby. Squeeze me hard."

My cock jerked, pouring my cum out, marking her while she flexed around me. "Fuck! That's it. Take it, Lizzie."

I felt endless, like as long as I filled her I would never be empty. I was shaking. Covering her face with breathy kisses. "Oh fuck, baby. I love you. I love you so fucking much."

I finally stilled, my cock coming to rest in a pool of our combined heat. I watched her closely, swiping away the tears still running across her skin. "Tell me you're mine, Elizabeth."

"I'm yours, Eric."