All Comments on 'Sibling Quickies: Home on Leave'

by girlwithagift

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
chytownchytownalmost 3 years ago

***Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The flow was terrible. How did they start drinking? Big gaps in story line. It has potencial but needs work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

nice quicikie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very hot story !

FuddyDuddyDudeFuddyDuddyDudealmost 3 years ago

That was HAWT!!! Well written.

FDD

Ilfen1Ilfen1almost 3 years ago

Incredible what you can do with only 2k words. Kudos.

And for the guy talking about flow; it was a flashback to the day before the MC Eric left to join. Read a bit more carefully.

bshell47bshell47almost 3 years ago
AWESOME!! AMAZING!

So HOTT!

A beautiful act.

Please continue.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyalmost 3 years ago

Jeez that was HOT!!!

jackn4ujackn4ualmost 3 years ago

It was a nice short quick story! Definitely made me nice and hard reading it. You could have made it a longer story....will there be a part 2?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love your writing, especially the conversational word choices.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

part 2 please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

THAT WAS HOT. NOTHING BETTER THAN PUTTING YOUR SISTER TO THE TEST.

cageysea9725cageysea9725almost 3 years ago

The first comment from anonymious reinforces that a great many readers here just don't possess the reading comprehension to grasp writing with more finesse that a 12 year old uses.

This writing fast surpasses that if a12 year old, so any negative comments about it are from people who are unable to appreciate good writing.

How have I misread this Author before? Probably because a pearl is hard to locate in the muck of the pigpen that is literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A great story spoiled by the talk about birth control . This was a story of them wanting each other madley.

So would be not carrying about anything but him getting it in.

This is story land no babies or VD here

The_Sheppards_CorrectionThe_Sheppards_Correctionalmost 3 years ago

Well done! Living in an active military area, the occurrence of cheating significant others during deployments, is all too common. Nice storyline. I hope you choose to make this an series. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You story is so natural that it is likely the most realistic story on literotica.com this month, year?

Well written.

Wonderful timing and cadence. Referencing years back without pith. Spontaneous acceptance, by both, of what had happened. Instantaneous progressions as both recalled suppressed emotions and then, the dam burst.

Nice to read, and comment, without having to mention grammar, punctuation, even spelling.

Appreciate the shorter duration for reading too.

As another has mentionned, l'll also be checking your previous contributions.

Lee2012Lee2012almost 3 years ago

Very short, very intense and very hot. Toss in the military aspect and the reader is hooked. Well… for the most part. Having the sister sex thrown at me, being a Southerner, is bad enough. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Give sexy older brother Eric a bit of sexy chest hair for that military man chest!

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

I came really close to calling Eric a hypocritical bastard. Even though he broke away from Elizabeth, only kissing her in the first encounter, he still cheated on Joanie because he put his tongue in his sister's mouth. True enough, he stopped himself from going further, but he did cross the line and isn't totally innocent.

I still gave you 5/5 because he tried to take things slow with Elizabeth. That indicates that he really does have an emotional connection and isn't going after his sister out of lust or as revenge against Joanie.

Ilfen1Ilfen1almost 3 years ago

By the way, still waiting for a female POV story. Intensely curious how you would write one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excellent story, an economic use of words, you told a huge story without puffing it up unnecessarily. You called it a quickie, and the heat from that quickie is white hot. I love everything about this story, and true lovers of erotic fiction will enjoy this as well. You have a knack for storytelling, so no need to conjecture about the “gift” in your nom de plume… The hunger that the two have for each other was palatable instantly, and you followed that hunger to a wonderful, satiating conclusion. Thank you for the gift, as always, gwag 😎

tfw

juanviejojuanviejoalmost 3 years ago

I WISH IT HAD BEEN LONGER...FIVE STARS!

Robinius1Robinius1almost 3 years ago

Not bad. Pretty good, actually. In all of my 70+ years I never told a woman to milk my cock. Oh well, too late now.

cutabvavgcutabvavgalmost 3 years ago

Thank you for this great writing! I love the Sibling stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My iPad almost went on fire !

Can’t wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

it is good a little fast but good

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Blowtorch hot, scalding hot, fucking hot. Thank you for lighting up the ether with your talents. You definitely have a gift, and it’s fully on display here. The intensity, the passion and detail are phenomenal, and even though you call it a quickie, you build anticipation and drive a wonderful story. I hope that you come out of hiding soon to treat us with more of your gift.

Axe500Axe500over 2 years ago

Wish you would write a full book with these characters. Something about military lol

bshell47bshell47over 2 years ago
Second time, just as good

Love and lust was exciting.

Enjoyed the sex was Awesome

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's so obvious you're a dude. All your stories are from the male perspective. And no woman would write how he caught his friend "plowing his dick into his girlfriends pussy". Too vulgar. That's how dudes talk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why so short?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You are a truly amazing author! I wish you would resume your writing!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very hot. And by the way, the third person down is a hater. “It’s so obvious you’re a dude. All your stories are from the male perspective. And no woman would write…”, shut up. Are you upset she has amazing writing skills? Are you upset she’s not writing from a female perspective? Then go and write your own story, because she is amazing and does it so well. We love reading her stories, the same stories with said male perspectives. Respect to you, girlwithagift.

Coochielover71Coochielover712 months ago

Love this story except for the unfaithful girlfriend part but every military person should have someone who loves them to come home to and never have to worry about any unfaithful sluts.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergirlwithagift@girlwithagift
Married female exploring fantasies through writing. Looking forward to making connections with people of all types who share my interests and have an appreciation for erotic fiction. I love receiving feedback and I would also love to tell your story! If you have an experience ...