All Comments on 'Sibling Quickies: The Texts'

by girlwithagift

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
Ilfen1Ilfen1over 2 years ago

Truly a reliable workhorse of a writer.

bshell47bshell47over 2 years ago
AWESOME loved it!

Short and sexy!

Fantastic!

Great brother and sister story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Is her name Amelia, or Bedelia?

smltwnguysmltwnguyover 2 years ago

Nice short story. Well done, not every story has to be 3 or more pages. Like the premise of the story. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I haven’t seen an explosion like I just saw in front of me great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great take of last and love.

Pleaee, tell us more.

KlitomaticKlitomaticover 2 years ago

My sister is gone now, but the memories of 30 yrs of our trysts will always be with me. You make this sound as if you have some experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very good

DocWordsDocWordsover 2 years ago

You’re on a roll. Thank you.

bwmombwmomover 2 years ago

God I love forbidden phone sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

First, I can't believe that someone actually asked if her name was Amelia or Bedillia... how funny is that? That's just one of the elements that makes you a superlative storyteller. Thank you for this truly excellent piece. You are so good at this and we are all so lucky to be treated to your gift. This is just excellent. Keep on keeping on. Have I said how much I miss you?

tfw

bridgesatkunsanbridgesatkunsanover 2 years ago

Good story, different then the usual fare.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Beautiful, intense, so much tension and even though you feel like you know what is going to happen, she is able to tell this story and surprise us in so many ways. girlwithagift is a talented, courageous and inventive writer, and it's so good to read her stories, she does so much without dragging something out forever. Really well done...

tfw (again)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

BEST one yet in the series. This is a step up from the others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Damn this is all sorts of hot! Seriously such a turn on!!!

ScottishTexanScottishTexan9 months ago

When I read this two years ago, somehow this one particular line escaped my attention:

"Put me inside," I whispered. It was her consent I needed, but I really wanted to feel her hands on me."

-

So in 1990, I was working as an armed guard for a certain 5 story tall hotel. It had originally been built by a national chain, but was later sold to an individual when the neighborhood became less affluent. It wasn't in a slum district, but it was a higher crime area because of the sexual oriented businesses (strip clubs and XXX video stores) that had moved into the area. Hence the need for a security guard presence patrolling the property.

There was an unmarried couple who moved into the motel and rented their room on a full week basis. The guy was a contractor who worked for one of the aerospace companies in Clear Lake. He was gone from 5am until 6pm every day. His girlfriend was a "kept woman" as it were and was alone all day. Let's just call her 'Jan's.

Jan and I would cross paths a couple of times in the evening when she came to the office to get change for a hundred or get ice from the machine. I would learn later that she had an immediate crush on me from the beginning. After a week had passed of casually bumping into each other, I began to encounter her at the same time every night. That's when I commented to the desk clerk, "I'm going to get me a piece of that!"

We6

ScottishTexanScottishTexan9 months ago

Sorry, but the comment saved by accident before I was finished!

Jan and I talked about our situations and schedules one night and she invited me to stop by after work. I worked a 12 hour shift from 6pm to 6am. As I said, the boyfriend left for work at 5am, anhour before my shift ended so it was extremely convenient.

The very first day that I stopped by their room, I sat down in the chair across from the bed. When Jan ca~came closer to me, I pulled her into my lap and I kissed her. She immediately kissed me back, so I didn't waste my time waiting around. I went straight up under her shirt and felt her titties up. She wasn't wearing any underwear at all, just her shorts and her tee shirt. After a couple of minutes I was going to take her top off, but she stood up and stripped naked for me and climbed onto the bed. I took off my gun belt and uniform. Once I was completely naked, I joined her on the bed and moved between her opened legs.

I still wasn't completely sold on this new relationship because even though she wasn't telling me 'no', she hadn't specifically expressed that she was wanting to be fucked. So after I kissed her again, I whispered to her, "I need you to prove to me that you want me." And just like Amelia in your story, she reached down and grabbed my cock then guided me inside of her cunt. Our eyes were locked on each other the entire time. It was sexy as hell.

Jan cheated on her boyfriend with me for almost 21 months. I guess that he got another job somewhere else and they moved away. I stopped by her room one day and she was gone, the room vacant and ready for a new guest. She never said goodbye. But I'll always remember her.

Coochielover71Coochielover712 months ago

Very good story!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergirlwithagift@girlwithagift
Married female exploring fantasies through writing. Looking forward to making connections with people of all types who share my interests and have an appreciation for erotic fiction. I love receiving feedback and I would also love to tell your story! If you have an experience ...