Sibling Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * *

So here we were, still kissing. Still...making out? What was I thinking? What were we thinking?

Still, I had no will to stop any of what we were doing. In fact, I was now moving the hand I had had on her waist up towards her left breast. She wasn't stopping me, and I felt her hand come up to keep mine moving towards her breast. When my hand reached her breast, it felt amazing. Her breast felt wonderful, and I could feel her hard nipple straining at the fabric of her nightshirt. I stopped kissing her and started kissing my way down kissing around her throat and then on down to her breast and sucking on it and sucking on her nipple. She still had her nightshirt on, so it was feeling frustrating. Then I felt her start moving her hands and her butt and realized she was reaching down to pull up her nightshirt. When I realized that, I quickly reached down and pulled off my own shirt. If this was going to happen, I definitely wanted to feel her breasts against my chest. When she finally got the nightshirt pulled up over her head and tossed aside, I went back to her breast and started sucking on her breast and her nipple and then switched to the other side to do the same thing. I heard her breath get more intense, and heard her say, "Oh yes, Ronnie, oh yes, that's beautiful." I felt like I couldn't get enough of kissing her breasts and sucking on her hard nipples and then pushing a nipple back into her breast and sucking on the breast some more.

We were both getting more and more turned on. Reluctantly, I left her breasts and started kissing my way down her stomach. Before I could reach her panties, I felt her reach down and start pulling them off as quickly as she could. I skooched myself up and pulled off my shorts as well. Then I returned to kissing her stomach and kept going down to her soft, golden pubic hair that I could see shining whenever there was another flash of lightning. I just rubbed my face in her bush and then kept going down to her mound. I kissed it and sucked on it and then kept going, taking her lips between mine and sucking my way down and then opening them with my tongue and moving my way back up. Her clit was sticking up by now, and I began sucking on it gently, then moved my face back down to stick my tongue inside her as far as I could and play with her.

I could feel her juice all over my face by now, and I loved playing with her with my tongue and feeling her respond. Then I slowly kissed my way back up to her clit and sucked on it some more. At the same time, I slid my finger into her and watched it going in and out, all glistening wet with her juice. By now she was moaning and her hips were moving. "Oh Ronnie, oh Ronnie, this is amazing. It feels so good. Just keep doing that." I could feel her warm flesh wrapped around my finger, and I just kept moving my finger in and out and sucking on her clit, loving what I was doing, loving the taste of her, loving how much I was turning her on.

Finally I felt her hips begin pumping into my face. "I'm coming, I'm coming, don't stop!" I heard her saying. I kept going until she had slowed down and finally stopped.

"Oh my God, Ronnie, that was amazing! I came so hard! That was the best orgasm I ever had in my life!"

I moved my face back up to hers and she began kissing me frantically, holding me as tight as she could. I could feel her breasts pressed into my chest and her arms wrapped tight around me.

We both kept kissing, and then I heard her saying, "Oh Ronnie, that was so beautiful, I love you so much, Ronnie."

I was partly amazed to hear that, but only partly, because I was feeling exactly the same way. "I love you too, Evie. I love you."

* * *

We lay there in silence for a little while. Then Evie said, "You know about the lightning? How I said it scared me and could I leave your door open? Well, lightning does freak me out a little bit, but really, it was an excuse. I was waiting for some lightning that would be big enough to give me a reason to come into your room, but I wasn't expecting anything as big as that huge strike. That probably would've freaked me out anyway. But it sure made it easier for me to come running into your room and hop into bed with you. I hope you're not mad at me about that."

"Mad? No way. The truth is, I was lying in bed thinking about you and thinking about holding hands with you on the beach and then holding each other around the waist and walking along. And also thinking about how you looked in that bikini, and about how your body felt against my hand. So no, I was thinking about you just as much as you were thinking about me."

There was another quick lightning flash and I saw Evie's face smiling. She hugged me again and held on tight.

Then she said, "Ronnie, that was amazing, but I don't want to leave you high and dry. And I don't want to stop myself either."

I felt her turning us over. "Remember how I told you about my boyfriend only doing missionary position? Well, this time, I'm going to be on top. Like it or not."

By now I was lying on my back, and I watched her move her leg so she was sitting over me. It was an incredible sight, how beautiful she looked, how perfect her breasts looked, how perfect her whole body looked.

"God," she said to me, "You look so hot lying there. I just want to fuck your brains out. I want us to fuck each other's brains out."

She reached down and took my hard cock in her hand. Then she slowly rubbed the tip of my cock around her pussy for a little bit, and I could feel how wet she was. Then she started guiding me into her pussy, let go of her hand, and started easing down on my cock.

"Oh God, Ronnie, you feel so big. You feel so damn good. I love how you fill me up." I kept watching as my cock slid further and further into her until it was all the way in and I could feel my balls against her pussy. She paused and leaned forward and kissed me again. "How does this feel, Ronnie? Do I feel good? Do you like this? Do you like having your hard dick in my hot pussy?"

It felt amazing, having her flesh wrapped tight around my cock, warm and wet and eager. "Evie, you feel amazing. This is the best thing I've ever felt in my life. I love this, and I love you."

The lightning flashes had a slow strobe light effect as I watched her and her body. I could see her smiling, and then watched as she got more and more turned on. She was moving back and forth and up and down and driving me crazy. I had never felt anything like this before. This was what I had been missing.

Look, I know what you're thinking. This was my sister. I was her brother. What the hell were we doing? I don't have an answer to that. Maybe it was supposed to be wrong, but it felt more right than anything I had ever experienced before.

It felt amazing, and I did love her and she did love me. And that's that.

She kept fucking me, we kept fucking and fucking. We were looking into each other's faces and saying, "I love you," over and over.

Finally I heard her saying, "Oh my God, Ronnie, I'm coming! I'm coming!" And I felt her hips moving back and forth and watched her body moving and watched her eyes closed in ecstasy.

Somehow I was able to hold out and not come yet. When Evie's body had finally relaxed and she fell forward on me, I kept moving my cock just enough to stay hard.

In a moment or two, Evie asked, "What are you doing?"

"I'm still hard," I said. "I didn't come yet."

"What?" she said. "Didn't I do a good enough job?"

"Not at all," I said. "I just held out because I wanted to be able to keep on fucking you. And believe me, it took all my effort to hold out."

I rolled us over again so this time I was on top. "I loved having you on top fucking me," I said, "but I also wanted to be able to fuck you this way, and just pound the shit out of you."

I began moving my cock in and out, slowly at first and then faster and harder.

"Oh Ronnie, I didn't know it could be this good this way. I want you to fuck me as hard as you can. I'm ready to do anything you want."

I kept fucking her, changing out my rhythm, and doing everything I could to drive her crazy. Then finally, I felt us both getting ready to come.

"Oh God, Ronnie, come for me! I want to feel you shooting deep inside me! I want you to give me everything!"

I started coming and I felt her coming too, and we were both fucking as hard as we could as we came. Sex had never been this good before, it had never been anything like this good before. I felt like I was just coming and coming and coming. And I could feel Evie was coming as fast and hard as I was.

I fell forward on her and we just lay there for what seemed like a long time. Then we kissed gently again and I slowly pulled out and rolled off beside her.

"That was amazing, Ronnie, I don't know how many times I came, but it just felt like it was coming over and over and over again. I would always wonder when the other girls would talk about how great sex was, but this was better than I could've ever imagined."

We lay there a while longer. I saw her reach her hand down to her pussy and after a moment I saw her bring her finger up and look at it. "I just wanted to see what your come looked like," she said. Then she put her finger in her mouth and licked on it. "It tastes nice, Ronnie. This was so beautiful."

We rolled over to face each other and just held each other for a while, and eventually we just fell asleep.

* * *

The next morning, I woke up with the sun shining in. I hadn't bothered to close the blinds last night so the morning light just marched right in. It took me a second or two to pull things together and recall where I was and what it happened last night. But then, when I looked over, there was Evie, looking at me and smiling.

I smiled back. I remembered last night, and I was glad Evie was here with me so I didn't have to wonder how she was feeling about what we had done together. We just hugged each other and held each other and I felt like this was the most beautiful morning of my life.

After a few minutes, we decided to get up. I told Evie to make sure that she had the "Do not disturb" sign on her door knob and I made sure I put the sign on my door knob as well. She took the opportunity to brush her teeth in her bathroom and I had brushed mine as well, and then she came back into my room so we could take a shower together. We loved taking turns washing each other all over and rubbing up against each other with our soapy bodies. I never wanted to have to shower alone again.

When we got out of the shower and dried off, I asked if she wanted us to go down to the restaurant for breakfast or just order room service.

"We can go down to the restaurant in a moment," Evie said, "but there's something I want to do first." She led us over to my bed and sat down on it. I was going to sit down beside her, but she motioned for me to keep standing, and she moved me over to where I was standing right in front of her and she pulled me in close to her. "I've never sucked a cock before," she said, "never even had one in my mouth. And this -- and you -- are my chance to try it." She took my cock in her hand and held it in front of her face looking at it and playing with it. I was already starting to get hard, after all she was sitting there completely naked and I was looking down at her breasts and her body and the idea of her sucking on my cock was totally turning me on. She started kissing and licking the tip of my cock, and then putting my cock in her mouth and sucking on me and I felt myself getting hard as a rock. I loved looking down and watching her and seeing my cock going in and out of her mouth, all wet and shiny with her saliva. "Does this feel good? Do you like this?" she asked.

"Oh my God, it feels beautiful, it feels amazing. Your mouth feels so warm and wet and sexy and loving. I love it, I love watching you, I love everything about it. I love you so much, Evie."

Evie was loving what she was doing. She was taking my cock in as far as she could and playing with it with her tongue. I had had girls suck me off a very few times in the past, but it was always kind of lackluster. It was like they were doing it because they knew I would want it, because that was part of what the girl did, not because they were enjoying it. When I actually came in their mouths, they would look totally grossed out and as soon as they could they would run to the bathroom to spit it out in the sink.

But Evie was enjoying it as much as I was, maybe even more. We could both tell that this was another way for us to make love to each other, just the way I had made love to her by going down on her last night. I loved doing it as much as she loved having me do it to her.

After a little while, I could tell I was getting ready to come. "I'm going to come Evie. You can stop now if you want." Evie didn't stop. She started sucking harder and faster, and when I started coming, she started swallowing as fast as she could. Even when I was finished, she kept on sucking on me to see if there was anything left to get out.

In spite of all the swallowing, there was still some come left around the sides of her mouth. When I saw that, I found it incredibly sexy and incredibly beautiful. I leaned down and started kissing her, wanting to taste my come in her mouth. "I love you, Evie, that was so beautiful."

"I love you too Ronnie. I almost wish I could swallow all of you. I want to do everything with you." We both lay down on the bed together holding each other and kissing. I was running my hands over her breasts and her nipples and her body and down to her pussy, and before too long I felt myself getting hard again. I put her hand down around my cock so she could feel me getting hard.

"Are you ready again this soon?" she asked.

"I guess so, I just know I want to fuck you again. Are you ready?"

"Anything you want."

I turned her over and told her to get up on her knees and elbows. Then I got up behind her. "Let's try doggy style this time." I slipped my cock in her pussy and we began fucking. From time to time I would reach down and feel her breasts and then I would get back up to watch my cock going in and out of her and to look at her beautiful ass.

"Oh Ronnie, this is so cool. It feels so kinky. I love this."

I kept going for a while and then Evie stopped us and got off the bed and made me lie down and then she got on top again. "I just want to be on top of you fucking you again," she said. "I love fucking you this way."

I was already turned on from all the fucking we had been doing doggy style, and now with her grinding on top of me, it didn't take very long for me to be ready to come again. I grabbed her hips and held her down against me as I started to come, and she started grinding herself against me as hard as she could. Suddenly we were both coming like crazy in a kind of mutual frenzy.

"Oh my God Ronnie, that was amazing." Now we were both just lying there, exhausted.

* * *

By now, the sun coming in was really bright. It was time to start getting into the day. We put on our swimsuits along with T-shirts to make ourselves presentable enough for breakfast at the restaurant. We went downstairs and had eggs and toast and coffee at an outdoor table and just sat there for a while enjoying being together in this setting.

After breakfast, we were ready to hit the beach. I went into the hotel shop and picked up another can of sun spray, and we stopped by the pool to pick up towels, and then headed to the beach. The sun was moving towards its midday arc, so we sprayed each other thoroughly with sunscreen. Then we sat on our towels for a little while to let the sunscreen set. Then we were ready to do some actual swimming.

The ocean water felt great, a little warm but not bad. Mild waves were coming in allowing us to bob a bit, but nothing we needed to pay too much attention to. We floated and splashed around and even swam a little bit. We also groped each other a bit when the water level permitted. After about an hour of that, we were pleasantly tired and headed back to the beach.

The sun was getting too hot for us to simply lie out there and bake, so we decided to head back up to our rooms. By the time we got there, the maids had already cleaned our rooms and made our beds and provided fresh towels, so we put the "Do not disturb" signs back on our door knobs. We headed back to my room, took off our suits, rinsed off in the shower, and after drying off we hopped into my bed to take a nap.

After about an hour, I started feeling something unusual. I opened my eyes and looked down and saw there was Evie, sucking on my cock. I tried closing my eyes so that she wouldn't see I was awake yet and would keep going, but it was too late, she had seen me. "Hi Ronnie, are you ready to fuck some more?"

She had already gotten me hard, and now she got up over me and put the head of my cock in her pussy. Then she slowly started moving up and down, taking me in a little further each time. I loved watching her, seeing my cock going in a little further each time, and seeing more and more of it glistening with her juices.

When she had finally gotten me all the way in, she was in no rush. She began riding me slowly, obviously enjoying every movement. She looked down at my face and said, "Ronnie, I know you're my brother and I'm your sister and practically everyone else would think this was totally wrong. But right now I just don't give it a damn. I've never felt this good, this sexy, this connected in my whole life. I'm not giving this up no matter what anyone else thinks."

I loved how she felt about me, and I felt exactly the same way about her. But right or wrong, I knew it was dangerous, dangerous for both of us. Still, maybe it was just something we needed to experience and get out of our system and learn from, and afterwards, we could go back to our lives wiser and ready to find better partners. Maybe.

Evie was riding me harder now, and grinding down on me, and leaning forward for me to suck on her breasts and nipples. I had no space to think of anything right now except what she was doing and what we were doing.

"Fuck me, Ronnie, I want to feel you shooting inside me. I want you to give it all to me, right now! I want us to come together."

I was ready, and felt myself shooting like crazy while her hips were moving back and forth against me like some kind of perpetual motion machine. It was amazing. Sex had never, ever been like this before.

Afterwards, she fell forward on me and we just lay there, holding each other. Finally, she rolled off me and lay beside me. After a few moments, she said to me, "You know I have another idea for something I want to do. But I'll leave it for later on."

What the hell? I wasn't ready for anything new right now, so I decided not to ask.

* * *

Eventually, we were ready to get up. Were both getting hungry and I suggested maybe we could go down to the restaurant for a very late lunch or whatever. When she went to her room to get her clothes, I reminded her to mess up the bed so it would look as if she had slept there. Once we were dressed, we went back downstairs to the restaurant. I decided I needed something substantial, so I ordered a hamburger, and Evie ended up doing the same. We were sitting at an outdoor table enjoying the sun and the ocean breeze, and I was in no rush about anything at all. I was starting to fall in love with this whole place -- the palm trees, the ocean, the beach.

Finally, Evie stood up. She took my hand and pulled me up and said, "Okay, let's go upstairs. I told you I had an idea, and this seems like the right time for it." We took the elevator back up to our rooms. I opened the door to my room and we went in and Evie said, "Wait here a minute." She opened the connecting door and went back into her room. A few minutes later she came back holding a toiletries bag. "Okay, let's go into the bathroom."