Sibling Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had no idea what this was about, but she took my hand and led me in behind her. She put down the lid on the toilet seat and then took a towel and folded it and put it on top of the seat lid. Then she pulled off her shorts and her panties.

I was standing there, obviously confused about what the fuck this was all about. Did she want to have sex here in the bathroom? She saw my expression and said, "At school, in the locker room and in the showers, I would see some of the girls who had no bush at all. Nothing. They had shaved it or maybe had it waxed off. I asked one of them about it and she said she had had a boyfriend who loved it, and now she kept it that way all the time. She said all the guys loved it. So I had always thought about it and kind of wanted to try it. And I figured that this was my chance. The whole waxing thing sounded really painful, so I just wanted to go with shaving, and I thought you might enjoy helping me with it."

I really didn't know what to think. "Evie," I said, "your bush is fine. It's not huge, and I love the golden color. I love rubbing my face in it. I'm fine with it. Are you sure you want to do this?"

"I know it's not that big a deal in my case, but I just want to try it. It'll grow back anyway, but I just want to see how it feels and how it looks."

She got a washcloth from the rack and turned the faucet on to heat up. When I could see the steam rising up around the faucet, she soaked the washcloth and soaped it up and then started washing her bush. Then she got out a can of shaving cream and lathered the hair up. "I bought a new razor for this," she said. "It's supposed to be good for shaving all parts of your body. I'm pretty sure that's a code way of saying it's good for this." She took the razor and held it under the hot water. Then she sat down on the towel on the toilet seat with her legs open.

"It's going to be easier for you to do the shaving," she said. "It would be an awkward angle for me. And I thought you would probably enjoy it anyway."

Well, by now the idea was starting to turn me on. I was curious to see what she would look like with a completely hairless pussy. I took the razor, kneeled down between her legs and started shaving, rinsing it off under the faucet as I went. The razor was well-designed for this kind of job, and it all went pretty fast. When I was pretty much done, Evie spread her legs further and we both look to see if there were any stray hairs left. We found a couple and I shaved them off and it was done.

Evie grabbed the washcloth again and washed off all the remaining shaving cream. Then she pulled up the edge of the towel between her legs and dried herself. She spread her legs again and said, "I wish I had a hand mirror to see. So, what do you think?"

It was sexy. I mean I had been fine with the hair she had, but this was so different. Now her pussy was just her pussy, waiting for me to see it all. Then she pulled off her top to complete the picture.

"It is sexy," I said. "I'm not really sure why, but it's really turning me on."

"Me too," she said. "Suddenly I feel more naked than I've ever felt in my life. I feel like everything's totally exposed. It's getting me turned on like crazy."

* * *

I was already getting my clothes off as fast as I could. She pulled her top off, and the two of us practically ran out to my bed. She lay there with her legs open ready for me to fuck her, but I knew I had to eat her naked pussy first. She was delighted. "Oh my God, this is even sexier than when you ate me last night. I love it."

I kept eating her and sucking on her clit and sticking my tongue inside her and playing with her and tasting her and feeling her juice all over my face. "Oh God, I'm coming. Keep doing that, I'm coming!"

I felt her hips pushing into my face as she came. When her hips stopped moving, I got up and got over her and started pushing my cock into her. "Oh God, yes! Fuck me any way you want!" I loved watching my cock go in and out of her naked pussy -- it was an incredible turn-on.

I didn't want to come right away, I wanted to be able to just keep fucking her all afternoon, and even all night if possible. So anytime I felt myself starting to get too turned on, I would slow things down a bit to let myself keep going. Evie was loving what I was doing, but pretty soon I felt her turning us over so that she could be on top. "It feels so good grinding on you naked this way," she said. "Everything feels so sexy. I want us both to fuck until we both turn inside out and then start all over again."

She kept riding me some more and then stopped and moved down and started sucking on my cock. "I love this, sucking on your cock while you're all covered with my juice."

I couldn't believe all this was happening. It was beyond any fantasy I could've come up with, on top of which this was all happening with my sister. There was no way that all of this was right, but there was also no way that I wanted to stop any of it.

In a long while, Evie said, "Let's do doggy style again." So she got down on her knees and elbows and I got behind her and began fucking her and watching her gorgeous ass and watching my cock go in and out of her naked pussy.

Before I got anywhere near coming, however, Evie stopped and got us up and took me by the hand and led us through the connecting door into her room. "It's time for us to fuck in my bed!"

We went into her bedroom and started fucking with me on top and then with her on top and then she moved over to one of the chairs by the little table and leaned forward for me to fuck her from behind there, and then had me sit on the chair so she could sit on top of me facing me to fuck me some more.

Finally, somehow the two of us ended up on the floor with me on top pounding away as both of us came frantically. I was shooting deep inside her and she was pushing her pussy up against me and grinding against me. "Oh God, this is the best ever. Ever!"

* * *

We lay there on the floor together for a while, but it wasn't the most comfortable surface and we were not ready to go any more rounds, even if we got back into her bed.

We got dressed again and went back down to the hotel restaurant. We sat outside and I ordered us some margaritas and a plate of nachos and we just sat there looking at the sky and looking at each other and just thinking about everything that we had done that day. And about everything that had happened since we both arrived.

When we got back upstairs that night, we were both exhausted. We brushed her teeth, got undressed, and got into bed together. We just hugged and held each other until finally we were tired enough that Evie turned over and spooned into me and fell asleep.

Neither of us had had the energy to even think about fucking again. It had been a long day, with sex and swimming and the hot sun and shaving Evie's pussy and then more sex. But it wasn't just the physical activity, it was the intensity, the intensity of everything between us. It was all so new and we couldn't seem to get enough of it, but damn, it was exhausting. How long could I -- or we -- handle this without an overload?

* * *

Next morning, I awoke to the light of the early morning sun. Evie was still asleep, but she had rolled over and was facing me, so I just lay there looking at her and her body. Her breasts looked amazing, and somehow, although I had spent plenty of time kissing on them and sucking on them, something about looking at them now was turning me on in a new way. It was as if, in spite of all the time I had spent playing with them and kissing them, I hadn't yet given them all the attention I wanted.

I saw Evie start to open her eyes, and I gave her a quick kiss on the lips and hugged her. I saw she was ready to start getting up, but I stopped her. "Wait a second," I said, "there's something I want to do." I had her sit up on the edge of the bed and I stood facing her. Then I bent down and started kissing her breasts and sucking on her nipples, and trying to get them as wet and as turned on as possible. Evie was a little surprised about starting the morning this way, but she was more than happy to go along with it, and pretty soon I saw her nipples sticking out and getting hard. I pulled her legs apart to give me room to stand between them. Then I started rubbing my hard cock around on her breasts and nipples and squeezing it between her breasts. Evie was definitely appreciating all of this, especially when I took my cock and put it up against one of her nipples and pushed it into her breast so that I could feel her breast all around the head of my cock. I moved my cock in and out just fucking her nipple and fucking her breast, and then I switched to the other breasts to do the same thing. By now Evie was breathing heavily, and watching intently. "God, Evie, your tits feel so good. I love fucking your breasts this way. Does this turn you on?"

"It feels great, Ronnie. It looks sexy as hell and it feels sexy as hell. I love the idea of having you fuck my tits. Can you come that way, just fucking my tits? I would love to feel you coming against my nipples. I want you to come for me with me watching you."

Hearing her say that turned me on even more. I was looking down watching everything and she was looking down and watching everything. Then she stopped me for a moment and took my cock and put it in her mouth and sucked on it to get it wet. Then she moved it back to her breast and her nipple. Now her breasts felt like a new kind of pussy and I began fucking harder and faster. Before long, I felt myself getting ready to shoot. "I'm coming, Evie, I'm coming! I'm going to shoot it all on your tits!"

Suddenly I felt myself coming in one breast and quickly moved to make sure to save some for the other breast. I could see Evie gasping as I did so.

Once I was done, and I was finally ready to pull my cock away, I looked and saw both breasts and nipples were covered with my come. I reached down with my hands and rubbed them all over her breasts and then down over her stomach and down to her pussy. She reached down and took my hand and brought it up to her mouth and sucked on my fingers, while I kneeled down to suck on her breasts and nipples still covered with my come.

"Was that okay, Evie?" I asked. "I don't know where I came up with that idea, but suddenly it was something I just really wanted to do. I had no idea what you would think."

"That was totally hot. Kind of kinky I guess, but totally hot. I hadn't thought of anything like that, but that was a total turn-on. I loved it."

Eventually we showered, put on our swimsuits and T-shirts, and headed down to breakfast. While we were sitting at our table, I got a text message from Uncle Marvin. "They finally managed to repair the cruise ship," I told Evie. "They expect their boat to get back tomorrow afternoon. They'll get in late, but they're looking forward to seeing us the next morning."

It would be nice to see them, but still, it felt a little weird realizing that Evie and I didn't have that much time left to be alone together. Evie didn't say anything. I think she was thinking the same thing I was.

When we finished breakfast, we grabbed towels from the poolside, sprayed on sunscreen, and headed to the beach to do some more swimming. It felt so idyllic being there in the ocean, with the gentle waves and all the sounds of the beach -- people in the distance, birds, powerboats off somewhere. Despite how mellow everything around me seemed, I found myself feeling a little...disoriented? I didn't want my time with Evie to be interrupted. I never wanted it to be interrupted, not ever. And now, Camelot was ending. Evie and I had had a lot of fun playing in the ocean the day before, but now, neither of us was really feeling it.

* * *

After a little while, we got out, dried off, and headed back to the hotel. As we were going up in the elevator, Evie took my hand and said, "Ronnie, I don't want this to end."

"I don't either," I said, and squeezed her hand tight we went back into my room, and I made sure we had the "Do not disturb" signs on both our doorknobs. We took off her suits and got into the shower and started soaping each other up and rinsing each other off.

We got out of the shower and dried off and went back into the bedroom and sat naked on the bed. We sat there for a moment, not quite sure what to say. Then Evie spoke up. "Ronnie, there's something I want to do with you, and this is the time."

"What do you want to do?"

"Well, you remember how I told you I would do anything for you, and you could do anything you wanted to me?"

I nodded.

"Well, we've done a lot, but there's one thing we haven't done, and I want us to do it. I just hope the idea doesn't gross you out."

I realized what she was getting at. "No way, I said. I love the idea that you want to do that with me. And the idea turns me on, a lot. I mean I've never done this before, and you've never done this before, so the idea of us doing this together, well it's a really big deal to me."

Evie looked at me and said, "The only thing is, I'm not sure how to go about this. What to do first, and all that. Yesterday, when you were getting drinks at the bar, I went into the hotel shop and picked up a tube of lube -- don't worry, I did not charge it to the room. I have no interest in having Uncle Marvin spot a charge like that on the hotel bill. But, how do we get started?"

I looked at her and said, "Well, this is my first time too, but I do have an idea about something I want to do. I want you to just lie back on the bed with your legs spread for me. When I see you like this, I have to start by eating your naked pussy."

Evie lay back, with her lower legs hanging over the bed and I kneeled down between her thighs and started kissing all over her pussy, sucking on her lips, sucking on her clit, and sticking my tongue in her and playing with her. I felt her getting turned on and I felt my face getting wet with her juice. I kept licking on her and kissing her and tasting her all over and then I started moving down from her pussy towards her ass. I was running my tongue back and forth across her taint and feeling her quivering in response. She began bringing her legs up so I had a clear view of her ass.

"Oh my God, Ronnie. That feels so hot! I had no idea that would turn me on so much."

I kept running my tongue around her taint and then slowly moving it back towards her ass. I pulled the cheeks of her ass open and began kissing around it. Then I began running my tongue slowly in circles around the outside of her asshole. I kept moving closer and closer in and then started running my tongue back and forth across the rosebud of her ass. I could feel Evie responding and getting more and more turned on. Then I puckered my lips around the rosebud and started sucking on it, sucking it partially into my mouth while I was running my tongue back and forth across it. Then I started slowly running my tongue around it and pushing my tongue into it and playing with her asshole with my tongue.

"Oh Ronnie, that's just so amazing. I've never felt anything like that. Oh my God!"

I could feel her moving around in response to everything I was doing, and I could feel her asshole even beginning to open a bit. It wouldn't be nearly enough for my cock at this point, but I wanted to get her really turned on before we get started.

She had put the tube of lube over on the side table and I was able to reach over and get it. I unscrewed the top and started rubbing some all around her asshole and a whole lot more all over my cock.

I motioned for Evie to assume the doggy-style position on her knees and elbows with her ass pointing up in the air. I got behind her and began rubbing my cock between her ass cheeks and around her asshole.

"Oh yes, Ronnie, that feels good. That feels really sexy. Don't stop, keep going."

I kept rubbing the tip of my cock around her asshole, and then began to push gently. I felt her pushing back against me. "Oh yes," she was saying. "I want this. I want your cock in my ass now."

I kept slowly pushing in further and further. Her ass felt really tight, but it also felt really good to be doing this with her. I wanted to do everything with her, she wanted it too.

I would stop a little bit from time to time just to let her get used to it. Then I would push it in a little more. I was getting further and further in and loving watching my cock disappearing into her ass. "Oh God, Ronnie, you're so big and everything feels so tight. But I don't want you to stop. I want to feel everything. I want to feel you shooting your hot come right in my ass."

With a final shove, I was all the way in. I just paused to look at it. Then I started moving in and out, fucking her ass as gently as I could. It felt amazing. Everything about it felt amazing, especially that it was me and her doing this.

"Oh God, Ronnie, keep going. Go faster! I want to feel you coming. I don't know how long I can handle this, but I love you and I want to feel you coming in my ass."

I speeded up and started fucking her harder and faster and felt her whole body shaking and trembling. Wasn't long before I felt myself at my endpoint, and I called, "I'm coming, Evie! I'm shooting everything for you! I'm shooting all my come in your beautiful ass!"

I was coming like crazy. It seemed like I was coming harder than I'd ever come before. And Evie was coming like crazy too. It felt like some wild prehistoric event between us.

When I had finished, I just stayed in place for what seemed like a very long time, just absorbing what had happened. Then Evie let herself down on the bed and I stayed on top of her for a few more minutes. Eventually, I pulled out and we both went into the bathroom to shower off. We soaped each other up like crazy. I told her I should probably pee and she told me to just go ahead in the shower, and she held my cock while I was peeing and was enjoying being able to aim it wherever she wanted. "I wish I could do that," she said.

As we rinsed off, we just hugged and held each other under the water. Then we got a and dried off. Evie suggested we go to her room since her bed would be drier.

* * *

We lay there together, just holding each other.

After a while, Evie spoke. "This seals our pact, you know."

"Our pact?"

"I know we won't always be together, we both know that can't be, but we can always remember this time we've had together, and love each other forever, no matter what happens."

I turned her face to mine, and we kissed for a very long time.

* * *

That night, we were out on the hotel plaza having drinks. Evie was being kind of quiet and hesitant. Finally, she asked me what my plans were for the rest of the summer.

"I have a lot of reading to do to catch up to where I need to be," I said. "I was a history major with an Econ minor at Rutgers and now I need to study a bunch of economic theory before my grad school studies start in the fall.

"When I was first talking with Uncle Marvin about meeting in Florida, he mentioned that he and Aunt Sue had a little two-bedroom condo about 10 miles north of Fort Lauderdale. They usually rent it out during the winter months, usually between October and the end of April, but summers are a harder sell. He offered to let me stay there for free during the summer if I wanted. They would be delighted to have someone there to keep an eye on the place.

"At the time, I didn't think too much about it. All I knew about Florida was all the alligators and rednecks and weird politics. But now, it's looking a whole lot better. I mean Boston U has some dorm rooms that people can rent during the summer if they have jobs or want to study or whatever. And that way I figured I'd get to know the campus and it would be kind of a studious setting. But it also doesn't sound like much fun. So I'm thinking it over. What about you?"