Sibling Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hadn't set anything up," Evie said. "I guess that breakup sort of threw me off stride and I wasn't really thinking about summer yet. I guess I was thinking that I'd just end up going home and staying with mom and dad and trying to find some job in town for the summer. But being in Cincinnati for the summer sounds pretty awful."

She sat there and looked at me for a moment. "Of course, if I was in this area, it would be easy to find a summer job. Lots of bars and restaurants and shops, and they're just begging for people to come work for them. A whole lot livelier than Cincinnati. Or Boston in the summer."

I knew we both saw where this was going. I knew this was a terrible idea, the worst possible idea for either of us -- and for both of us. But I also knew something else. It was inevitable. I couldn't change anything about it. And I didn't want to.

We sat there in silence. We both knew what was happening. We both knew the chance we were taking and what a wrong, totally wrong decision this was going to be.

We were what we were never supposed to be -- soulmates. We were too close to each other, we were addicted to each other. And there was no 12-Step program to cure us.

The thing is, I was already dreading leaving her, and I knew she was dreading leaving me. It was too much to think about right now. How much, much worse would it be after an entire summer together?

Everything was wrong with this idea. Everything was wrong with what had just been happening with us. But what would I have changed? Nothing. Nothing at all.

What I felt for Evie, I had never felt for anyone before. I couldn't imagine feeling that kind of intimacy with anyone else but her. There were no barriers between us. It was like we were in the garden of Eden together. When I was with her, I almost felt our essences wafting together, merging with each other.

You know that saying, "Better to have loved and lost, and never to have loved at all"? Maybe it's better to have loved big and lost than to have wimped out and never have felt that love at all.

* * *

I sat there in silence, trying to process all this. Not wanting to have to think about it but unable to think about anything else.

Evie saw the look on my face. "Ronnie, think about it. If you took the condo, you'd be living in a beautiful area, reading your books looking out at the ocean, and having totally hot sex with a woman who loves you more than anything. I'd give you sex every day, whatever way you want. When I was on my period, I'd give you blowjobs or anal, or just let you fuck me anyway. I'd shave my pussy every week -- your summer of totally naked pussy to fuck any way you want. And when school started in the fall, you would have had the best summer of your life and be ready to start a whole new life as a grad student, refreshed and ready to go.

"You know how much even these couple of days have meant to me and to you. I'm not ready for that to stop, and I know you don't want to stop either. Not really.

"In Boston, you'd be sitting in a boring dorm room, not really knowing anyone, not really having much to do, and just watching a beautiful summer go by with nothing happening. And knowing what you were missing out on. Is that really what you want? And what about me? Do I really want to be stuck in Cincinnati, with mom and dad wondering why this was what I was doing with my life? And missing you and getting totally fucking depressed? I don't want that, and it's not the right choice for you either.

"Look, I know we could never get married, we could never have kids, we could never even let anyone know who we were and what we were doing. Trying to hide it from mom and dad, while they were wondering why neither of us had found someone and was getting married. I know all that, believe me, I do.

"But this isn't about the rest of our lives, this is about this summer and what you and I do with it. In the fall we can go back to school having had the most amazing summer of our lives, or the crappiest summer of our lives. You don't get to make decisions by running away from things. This is your life -- and my life. We have a choice -- and it's such an obvious choice, what is there to think about?"

Evie was totally right. And she was totally wrong. The human heart has no sense of logic and good arguments. I knew what we would do. We were like two idiots, sitting on the beach, almost knowing better, staring up into the sun, thinking somehow we wouldn't go blind.

* * *

Evie was watching my face. I think she was almost certain of the outcome by now. That's the only reason I can think of why she would have gone on to say anything more.

She looked at me with a hint of mischief in her smile. "And then sometime in the fall, you'll be sitting there in one of those very serious Econ lectures or seminars, and you'll hear a ping, and there will be a text message labeled "Important." And you'll open it up, and there will be a naked pussy pic. And some of the other guys will see you looking at it, and you'll say to them, 'Hey guys, no big deal. It's just my sister.' "

She laughed. I tried not to laugh, but I couldn't suppress a smile. This was just so wrong.

Then she added, "And then I'll text you and ask for a dick pic, and you won't send one. After all we've done, and you fucking me every way and in every orifice in my body, you'll be too uptight to send a simple dick pic. One simple pic to show to all my girlfriends in the sorority."

We were both laughing by now. She was outlining absolutely everything that was wrong with what we were thinking of doing. With what we had done already.

Uncle Marvin and Aunt Sue wouldn't be getting to the hotel until late tomorrow night, and we wouldn't see them until the following morning. So we had a whole day left for just the two of us. I didn't have to make a decision right now after all. Plenty of time to think it over.

And knowing that we only had one day left before dealing with our aunt and uncle, I knew we were going to have as much sex in as many ways as we possibly could while we still could.

Evie is right. Sometimes I just take things too seriously and let all my second-guessing get in the way of what's right here in front of me. A summer by the beach, with palm trees, and a beautiful girl with a completely naked pussy? And I'm thinking of giving that up? For a lonely dorm room in Boston? No way. No way at all.

© Copyright Ron Ehrs, 2022