All Comments on 'Sibling Seduction Ch. 23'

by SIB-Factor

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Geez Louise!

You get your characters into the tightest scrapes. (Pun intended) Near misses with daddy and boyfriend, knowing eventually they are going to be caught and exposed or joined. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Ch 23 again? I'm confused......

Is this current Chapter 23 a re-write of the old ch 23 or what? Help us out here with a small explanation.

Bridget69Bridget69over 18 years ago
Family frolics

Enjoyable continuation of the (sex)capades of this brother/sister team.

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

Rapidly sick of this continuing story, the same shift over and over again ad nausium.

Please end it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another chapter in this sensational series is simply marvelous. The ability of the author to come up with new angles to the ongoing story is amazing, and the characters really come alive to the reader. The excellence of the writing, and the quality of the descriptiveness in the love scene is exceptional. There is plenty of sex in Sibling Seduction, but it never becomes boring or repetitive to the reader, thanks to the talent of the author, and his ability to so perfectly make plot and sex scene into a unified whole results in a supreme reading experience. Five stars only because more cannot be given.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous