Sibling Seduction Session: All Told

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she stands and begins taking off her coat, he says, "But first, we need you to introduce yourself. Who are you? How old are you? What do you do for a living? Yadda-yadda." Pugh waves one his hands as he talks. His other steadily pointing a small but impressive-looking video-camera at her.

Anne-Marie takes another deep breath and looks towards his face rather than the camera as she begins, "My name is Anne-Marie [bleep]. I am 19. I am training to be a physiotherapist... Ummm ... I live at home with my Mum and Dad ... My older brother lives with ... But he mostly lives in our house ... Ummm that's it." She looks hopefully at Pugh, then, "Oh, we live in [bleep]" Her hands fly up to her mouth, as if to try and stop the words, but really just emphasising her openness.

Video viewers can share the pleasure Pugh feels at her shy words and manner. "That's great. Tell me about what you are wearing. Start with your shoes and work up."

Jacket off, Anne-Marie looks down at herself, making an extended curve as she leans forward. The camera captures the unconscious sexiness of her pose. "I guess I am a little conservative. Ummm, my shoes are maryjanes, but with heels, because I am only 5'2. They're black." She looks hopefully at him, smiling thankfully at his nod, before continuing, "My tights are a shade of black... They're just from [bleep]." She carries on under his prompting to describe her skirt and top. "I'm a size 8," she finishes and then comes to a stop, watching, uncertain what comes next.

Pugh turns back from the tripod, where he has just started up a second camera (third, actually, but she is unaware of the side-on camera, and will only realise it was there, when watching the videos.). He scoops up the handheld but says nothing. She squirms under the gaze of the lens, unconsciously shifting her body from side-to-side and alternately intertwining her arms in front of her in a way that emphasises her slim but nicely rounded figure.

"Oh, sorry. I was concentrating on your body language. That was good. Can you twirl around, so the clients can see your fashion-sense better?"

If Anne-Marie recognises the leering double meaning in what he has said, the camera cannot tell. She twirls dutifully, even cheerfully. Even so, Anne-Marie has to screw up her courage as his requests get more intimate. She blushes furiously when he asks her to stand sideways-on and pull up her skirt to, "show the tights up to the elastic," and does it slowly, unconsciously extending her leg before snatching down the skirt as soon as his hand signal gives her permission.

At last Pugh seems satisfied. He invites Anne-Marie to sit down again which she does, still fidgeting unconsciously and, in the eyes of the watching cameras, seductively as he silently fusses with the tripod, before sitting opposite her. Anne-Marie can only agree that it is an easy way to earn £90. "Would you like to do a follow-up interview next week? Same fee rate." Of course, she would.

Just when she is looking for her coat, Pugh theatrically slaps his forehead. "Wait a minute. We haven't done your underwear! Right pair of Muppets, we would have looked!" He laughs in way that invites her to join in, at their shared stupidity.

Which she does, hesitantly, "Are you sure? Just describe it?" The last question hopefully.

"No, sweetheart. Of course not. Don't worry. It's no worse than wearing a bathing suit." Her timidity is no match for his certainty, so, the next few minutes record her standing and slowly edging her sweater up to reveal pale, pinkly edged and flowered B cups holding succulent breasts deeply rouged with embarrassment; then matching panties. His continuous prompts over-ride her numerous efforts to stop. At last, as she slowly revolves for the second time, one arm behind her head tangling and untangling her hair, while the other vainly seeks to cover first the back and then the front of panties, "That will do nicely." He smiles benignly at the girl as she rapidly pulls her clothes back Into shape. "Easiest £90 you ever earned. What will you do with it? Take out your boyfriend or buy clothes?"

Anne-Marie is plainly thinking it was easier than she had feared, now that it is over. And he is right; she likes the thought of the cash she has gained so surprisingly. "I might do both! It was easier than I expected."

"Well, good." Then, casually, almost as a throw-away, he adds, "When you come back next week, could you bring your old school uniform with you?" It comes out so casually. She looks doubtful, but he continues, "My clients are interested in how girls become aware of fashion and make the transition from schoolgirl to adult. I will be able to pay an additional £40 if you can. I'm not even asking you to model them, £180 for two short interviews isn't bad."

The video perfectly captures Anne-Marie's initial doubt and then, almost speaking to herself, "that makes sense." She smiles openly at him, "and it is good money. I'll do it!"

The video ends as they exchange good-byes at the door and the camera follows her slim figure as she walks across the car park, well and truly hooked,slowly zooming in on her firm but wiggling bottom. Pugh must have been over-the-moon. He had got a beautiful and innocent girl to willingly display herself in a soft porn interview, and to agree to come back with her school uniform. She accepted the use of video and seemed (was, believe me.) entirely unaware of his ulterior motives. Christmas came early for the one-legged bastard.

-

My younger self, 19 year-old Anne-Marie, seems too naive to be true, but she was just as innocent as the video records. Just at a time when her confidence needed lifting, Pugh showed up and made her think she might be able to get by on her own, when her parents and brother left.The result was that when Pugh met Anne-Marie, he hit the Bull's-eye. I doubt even he can have imagined quite how things would turn out. It still surprises me when I watch it now, and I was the star!

Anne-Marie turned up a week later at Pugh's studio. The camera captures her mid-calf length denim button-down skirt. From just above the knee, the buttons are undone. The skirt clings tightly to her bum and thighs, giving flashes of her legs where the unbuttoned lower section part as she steps in. She is carrying her old school uniform in a bag. Nothing if not conscientious, she had pulled it out of a drawer and ironed it before she set out.

She readily accepts the familiarity and the presence of a running video camera in his hand, which he had persuaded Anne-Marie to accept as 'normal' last week. She cheerfully walks on set (this time on the big white circular settee that looks like a double layer cake) and runs through the 'fashion check' on her outfit, which was entirely new and had cost the best part of last week's payment, like a pro. Anne-Marie barely hesitates before showing him her new pink (again) bra and panties, though she modestly covers up as soon as he gives permission.

Pugh also had the girl take out and describe the school uniform, but that section must have been edited out. I remember being relieved that he only asked me to talk about it and did not seem that concerned that I had little to say. I did not think they were very interesting at first.

Pugh's voice throughout the first part of the video is professional, almost cool and polite. He asks questions and directs Anne-Marie how to move with friendly authority, commenting on how good the shots are, rather than how sexy she looks. His voice tells her how she has the ideal skin tone and colour for her outfit as the camera hones in on her pert breasts or the soft curves of her modestly crossed legs. It always turns me on, the contrast between the professional way Pugh sounds and the crudely sexy way he films Anne-Marie. He must have loved how she took his directions.

He makes a feeble joke about forgetting to pay her before handing her some bills after showing the camera that they add up to £50. Anne-Marie laughs as she puts the money in her bag and excitedly tells Pugh that she might take her brother out for a meal with it. "I am going to miss him so much." She looks ready to cry for a moment, a really cute and highly unexpected change of direction. The recording cuts to black briefly.

Over the next few minutes, Pugh got the whole story out of me about how my mother had taken a new job and I was about to be abandoned by my loved ones. He must have quickly realised that I would be a better candidate for porn living on my own, but his real genius was in finding out that the two males I adored most in all the world were my step brother and step father, and that I was afraid that maybe they found it so easy to abandon me because I was only step. I remember telling my tearful tale, but it was obviously to the crucial point. He also found out that Dick was at home between contracts, and that my brother had been trying unsuccessfully to cheer me up about the big upheaval.

--

The video cuts back to the seated Anne-Marie. She is looking a little distracted and holds a tissue in hand. I am sure Pugh had some other plans to take things forward, but, nothing if not spontaneous, he seizes on her last statement and starts to turn Anne-Marie's debut into a twisted classic. He appears to hesitate for a moment and then asks, "Was your brother there when you were growing up?"

"I'll say! He always watched out for me. He dropped me off and picked me up from school more often than even Daddy in my last year. All my girlfriends fancied him and, if I'm honest, he scared away potential boyfriends. He was soooooo protective!" She laughs, half-annoyed, but with obvious fondness.

Pugh pauses again, "Well, say, do you think he would be willing to be interviewed too? My clients would pay a lot more for two points of view. In fact they are very interested in family relationships and how they change as girls grow up. You said your brother was at home. If you can get him to come in, I could pay you each £100. A joint brother-sister interview is far more valuable to my clients."

The mixed look of doubt and eagerness on Anne-Marie's face is meltingly sexy. "£100? Today? Now? Have we finished with the school stuff?" She gestures towards her bag where her neatly folded uniform can be seen peeking out.

"We'll have to see. Your brother's perspective will make the whole set of interviews more valuable. Can you give him a call? If he can make it, you'll have earned ... nearly £500 for just two interviews. By the way, here is the extra £40 for bringing your school uniform. Whatever happens, you are already better off. Not bad for giving up a few minutes after work." She is helpless to resist the £20 bills in her hand and his continuous references of more to come.

Almost before she knows it, Anne-Marie is making the call. You can hear from her side of the conversation, that Dick takes some persuading. She seems entirely unconscious that her every move is being recorded as she wheedles him to come down in a little girl voice, "Pleeeaasse!" But there is no doubting her sincerity when she says, "you'd do it for me if you wanted to show me how bad you felt about leaving me on my own!" Her grin of success as she hangs up is accompanied by a little bounce of excitement on the settee, "a half-an-hour," Anne-Marie says with a satisfied laugh, looking directly at the camera. "He doesn't have to do it, he chooses to do it!"

Pugh sets down the camera, still focusing on the girl, "Well," his voice echoes off set. "Let's have a glass of wine while we wait." His hand appears a moment later passing her a glass of white wine. As she sips, the video cuts to black.

-

As I recall, we spent the next half hour chatting, while Pugh fussed with the cameras and lighting. I was not sure how many cameras were aimed at me; at least three and probably more, all mounted on tripods, which was probably just as well, because he would probably have flipped at having one held in his face. My brother had arrived but was plainly suspicious. Eventually, for my sake, he agreed to sit down and have a glass of wine.

-

The video cuts back. Anne-Marie is sitting alongside a burly black-haired man. Both are holding full wine glasses. He is looking doubtfully between her and the off-screen Pugh. They are about six inches apart. Pugh's voice comes through, "Thank you for coming down, brother. Here is the promised £200, £100 each."

His hand appears momentarily and Dick is left holding the money. He looks at his grinning sister uncertainly, "You're sure this doesn't seem a little strange to you?"

But Anne-Marie brushes away his objections. "It's what they pay. I've already got £180 pounds for last week's interview and this week. It's for market research."

Anne-Marie hasn't really answered her brother's question, and Pugh adds nothing, but the money in his hand and her reassurance seem to do the trick. "I guess it's all right." He takes a slow sip of the wine. "What happens next?"

"We want to explore how close family relationships change as brothers and sisters grow up. Your sister said that you were a good brother to her and always watched out for her as she was growing up." She nudges him playfully as Pugh speaks, and he nudges her back with a little smile.

Pugh's voice continues, "I can see that you two are really close, like brother and sister should be. That will really help. Last week we talked about more general fashions. Our clients are also very interested in the way school girls engage with fashion. This is valuable information for designers." The pair nod wisely in agreement as he continues, "Anne-Marie, as a recent schoolgirl, has agreed to explain to me the different ways that girls make their school uniforms more distinctive and fashionable. I understand that you often served as her taxi to and from school, so your views as a loving and protective brother ..."

Notice the shift in emphasis? Onscreen, Anne-Marie and her brother don't. Dick takes the bait, "well, I guess I did... (Interrupted by another playful nudge and objection, "Hey!") ... No! (More laughter) ... I did, at least a few times a week in your last two years."

"Your views will obviously be helpful. I already know we will get value for money from this interview." The pair nod in unison. "So, Anne-Marie, tell us about the fashions at school."

Anne-Marie half turns towards her brother. "Remember the greasers? That was after the movie. They dressed kind of slutty, or at least tried to make their uniforms as informal and revealing as they could. They were the ones who caused us the most trouble! Us, I mean prefects!"

"I'll say they certainly tried to catch your eye!" Interjects her brother with an exaggerated conspiratorial wink toward Pugh.

"Ugghhh! Were you perving on school girls? (Laughter) They were kind of obvious. Their ties were loose. Blouses a bit open and their skirts were so short (More laughter from both) and their tights always had strategically long runs! Very St Trinians!"

"Big brother, it's obvious you noticed. What did you think of how your little sister's classmates dressed?"

"She's right. You couldn't miss it! It was pretty amazing how hot some of the Greasers looked." Anne-Marie casts a thoughtful gaze at her brother, and he continues almost defensively, "Their hair was usually tangled up too, like they had just come from doing something sexy. I was glad you and your friends didn't dress like that, but I couldn't help but pay attention. They were 16 going on 25 and they weren't my sisters."

"Well, we wanted to be less obvious. We were nicknamed the Smarties! What we did was more subtle. Too subtle for you, obviously! We had to be, because if a prefect looked sexy, she had to make it seem accidental or at least like she wasn't trying to look hot!"

"Really, I never knew that? I didn't know anything about that. You just looked ..."

"Like I was going to tell my big brother! Yes, we dressed the exact opposite of them. Preppie-neat, blouses always ironed, ties too for that matter. Skirts to the knee and white knee socks in summer. Very sharp," she says with another laugh. "Did you only ever notice the Greasers? I guess we were too sophisticated for you." She sniffs disdainfully at him.

"No!" Dick protests, "but I'm hardly going to admit to perving on my own sister and her friends! But now you say it, it was kind of sexy sometimes."

The brother and sister both hesitate over what has just been said, but Pugh appears not to have noticed. "That was very interesting Anne-Marie, but I am afraid I am with big brother here. I can picture the Greasers, but not the Smarties. I'm glad I asked you to bring your old school uniform..."

"What!"

"Oh, Dick! He paid me £40 just to bring it to show his clients what I used to wear! I didn't even have to put it on, just show what we wore."

"That's right, big brother," continues the off-camera voice smoothly, "but I am afraid that this new data needs more explanation. Do you think you could put it on briefly? I'd like to give you another £20 for doing it, and a further £20 to each of you for explaining the fashions, and your reactions. That's £60 for just a few more minutes."

"You're paying us £60 just for that? Well, I guess it's ok with me if its ok with Anne-Marie, if you don't mind going back in time..." He is smiling.

"You'd better not laugh," warns the girl as she reaches for her bag and the screen goes black.

Watching that last section of the video I am amazed and a little turned on by the way Pugh moves the focus of the interview from a young woman's take on fashion progressively into wholly different and darker territory. Just by distracting Anne-Marie with the money, he keeps pushing the boundaries further. Her agreement in turn entangles her brother. Dick suspects from the start that there is something dodgy going on, but he still lets himself get carried along by his sister's enthusiasm and his own susceptibility to her.

-

The screen lightens up and shows a handheld camera view of a side door opening and a hesitant Anne-Marie emerging and almost scuttling across the floor to hunch down beside her brother hugging herself with both arms. She is wearing white knee socks with red bows at the knee and a red tartan plaid skirt that just stops above them. Above the waist, a slightly over-sized pale blue blazer covers a red cardigan over a pink herringbone shirt-blouse with a red and blue striped tie neatly noted at her throat. Her hair is pulled back into two matching ponytails behind her ears.

There is the sound of Pugh clapping, but Dick just stares for a moment before looking down. Pugh's off-camera voice, "Anne-Marie, this is perfect. My clients will be very pleased. Just stand up for a moment. Here, slip your shoes off and stand on the settee. It's what it is for. Help her, brother."

She hesitates for a moment, before saying under her breath, "it's worth £60." She slips off her shoes and stands up. Her brother is looking at her frankly as he helps her onto the settee, and she is blushing deeply, but she drops both arms to her side. "Can I take off the blazer? The fabric is so cheap it feels like I'm wearing a box!" Taking their silence for permission, she shrugs it off onto the top layer of the settee, revealing the cardigan buttoned to a point midway between her breasts. She looks gorgeous.

Pugh speaks first, "Well brother, what are your thoughts?"

"Honestly?" He sounds a little surprised at himself, "I am suddenly realising how grown-up my little sister is, and thinking she may have grown up earlier than I thought. She can't have looked like that when she was at school," he responds honestly, unconscious of the irony that it is the sight of her dressed as a schoolgirl which has inspired him to see her as a woman.

Pugh laughs. "So sister, it looks like the Smarty look was too sophisticated for your brother, but not anymore! Were the schoolboys quicker on the uptake?"