Sibling Swap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This isn't working," Rachel said.

"I'm sorry," I said, meaning it, "I can sit on the floor."

"Why don't you try this," Lindsay said, "Andy lie back like you're doing, but then open your legs. Rachel you can sit back against his chest. Like you're going together on a water slide or whatever."

Before I could argue, Rachel shifted and slid back, pressing her bum against my crotch. I prayed for my erection to go down, but prayer is apparently ineffective on penises. I braced myself for the scream of disgust. But my sister's butt nestled against my cock like it was nothing. The pressure, ironically, did make me shrink a bit (just from the needs of physics - two objects in the same place and all that). But there was no way she didn't feel my cock battering at her butt crack. How could she not?

But Rachel didn't say a word.

*

With killer robots and time travel and awesome action, Terminator was the coolest thing I'd ever seen. It was almost enough to make me forget my sister smooshed up against my cock.

Then we came to that scene. You know the one I mean. The camera panned over and Linda Hamilton was lying on the bed. Suddenly the actress was wrapped around Michael Biehn. And my whole world shattered. It was so unexpected. I'd seen a few, chaste, sex scenes in movies. Stolen a brief look at a couple of porno mags. But never anything like this. And certainly never when my sister was sitting in my lap, her ample ass pressed into my erection. The fact that it was so casually on the TV, the four of us watching, made it feel so much hotter than if I'd only found it all by myself.

My cock felt like it was going to rip right through my shorts. This was sex. Kissing. Writhing. Her breasts in his hands.

Then I heard Nick make a little grunt. I looked over. The room was really dark except for the movie and so I could mostly only make out the shadows. Nick grunted again and Lindsay shushed him.

I realized that the guttural noise kind of reminded me of the sounds I made when... rubbing myself. At first, I thought I was crazy. That my eternally aroused state was making everything sexual. How would Nick be doing that with his sister right there? Wouldn't she notice?

I heard Lindsay shush her brother again. A long low "shhhhhhh" like calming a baby. It looked to me like she was stroking his hair with one hand. I couldn't see the other. Nick's leg kicked against the couch. He whimpered and his whole body went stiff. Then very slowly he relaxed, like drifting down to sleep.

"Sorry," he said, almost panting, "Banged... banged my leg there."

"Hey guys, Lindsay said, "Let's pause the movie. I need to use the bathroom."

Lindsay leapt up and scampered out of the room, arms straight at her sides. Rachel got up after her, leaving me and Nick behind.

"You liking the movie so far?" Nick asked. He seemed to be sinking into the couch. His voice slow and distant.

"Yeah, I mean, I've never seen anything like it."

"Yeah it's greeeeeaaaat."

*

I got up to use the bathroom. Another door that the Callahans had ensured could not be closed. I mean, seriously? How was anyone supposed to use the toilet?

It worked to my purposes in that moment, though. I could hear the two girls were in there. I assumed my same position: flat against the wall, head tilted. Sure enough, I could hear everything.

"...it's fine," Rachel said, "It's just weird."

"What? Lindsay said, "Since when is cuddling with your brother weird? You said you guys do it all the time."

That was true, mostly. At home, when watching TV with our parents, Rachel and I would always sit next to each other. Sometimes she'd even rest her head on my chest a little. My sister was really the only person I had in the world and I guess it made us close.

"It's just..." Rachel said, "I can feel his, you know, his thing. Poking me the whole time."

"Is it awesome?"

"Lindsay! No. I mean, OK it's kind of neat. It feels huge and hard and I don't know how it would ever... But that's my point! That's my brother's thingy."

"You can say penis. I mean you should really say dick or cock or shlong but penis is at least a start."

"Fine. I feel my brother's penis and it's making me think about dirty stuff. Especially after that last scene. I'm pretty sure he could feel me soaking the seat cushions. I don't know whether to be horrified that he thinks I pissed myself or hope to hell that's the only thing he thinks it is."

Now that Rachel mentioned it, I did remember the couch feeling a bit damp. I had assumed it was sweat, but now... Wow.

"Isn't it fun?" Lindsay said, "Watching that sexy stuff with him pressed against your parts?"

"Come on Lindsay. You wouldn't want to feel that way about your brother."

There was a long pause. Then Lindsay sighed.

"Fine," she said, "I don't want you to feel weird. We can switch spots. Does that work?"

I heard them start to leave the bathroom and I quickly jumped back. The two girls turned the corner and stared back at me. Did they know I'd been listening? I tried to say something, but my tongue lay dead in my mouth.

I managed to squeak out the word "bathroom" and that seemed to break the spell. Lindsay and Rachel walked off, looking at each other almost knowingly.

*

When I came back to the TV room, Nick was still lying in the same place I'd left him. I got into my spot. Then, without saying anything, Lindsay walked over and sat at the far end of my couch. She leaned back, so I could see most of the TV. My feet had to rest on her legs, but otherwise it was fine.

My sister sat on the couch across from us the same way. Nick was even taller than me, as I said, but his feet still fit right over my sister's lap.

"We ready to go?" Nick asked, and then started the movie.

Well, this was much more comfortable. My erection even went down a little. But I have to admit, I was a little sad that I was no longer sitting with my sister. Like there'd been this moment - I couldn't say what, exactly - and now I was regretting the lost opportunity.

I glanced over and saw Rachel shifting a little in the light of the TV. Twisting to see the screen. Her hands rested idly on Nick's feet. I felt Lindsay do the same to my own tootsies like they were little hand rests. Casual contact.

Then I felt Lindsay's hands tighten on my feet. They weren't just resting now, they were pushing. My heels dug down into Lindsay's lap and I knew immediately - through my socks and her shorts - that she was pressing me into her place. Her sex. She moved her bottom upward to meet my feet. Slid back and forth ever so slightly. Her whole body strained.

"Ahhhhhhh."

Lindsay settled back into the couch. Her skin slightly pinkish and slick. The slight blonde smiled at me. But she held my feet in that same spot.

*

After the credits rolled, Lindsay declared it was time for lunch and ordered pizza. She paid with her parents' money and we sat around the kitchen table, eating off paper plates. It was nothing, but it felt like such freedom. To watch movies and eat pizza. And do other things.

It seemed like there was so much to say. But apparently whatever had happened during the movie wasn't worth mentioning. Less than a forgettable moment, it seemed to have simply been wiped away. Surely Lindsay would say something about what she'd done. Surely my sister would have noticed and spoken up. And what about Nick? What had happened before with him?

We stayed silent.

After lunch, Lindsay and Nick sent Rachel and I to find another movie while they stayed back to clean up. We picked something that Rachel wanted, a romantic comedy we'd watched together probably a hundred times. Then I walked through the dining room and back to the kitchen to tell the Callahan siblings what we'd chosen. As I stepped into the room, I heard the siblings arguing.

"Yes, you do," Lindsay said, "It's the only way to get what you want, Nicky. Trust me." She looked up and saw me staring at the both of them.

"You will," Lindsay said to her brother. Then she smiled at me. "Nicky's going to make popcorn. Like a good brother."

As if that explained everything.

*

Nick set up the next movie and then we assumed our same positions. But this time Lindsay came up to the front of the couch.

"Sitting up there hurts my neck," the tiny blonde said, "And I could barely see the screen."

I opened my legs and she climbed in, resting her back on my chest. Her cool, golden tresses fell back on my chest. Lunch had let me soften slightly, but not nearly enough. Once again, I was left to wonder how a gorgeous girl could not say anything about my member, so obviously straining against her backside.

Nick spread his legs open and gestured for Rachel to sit like Lindsay was. My beautiful, busty sister looked back at us, almost wistfully, then sat down as Nick had directed her.

Then he pressed play.

*

I wasn't into the movie, mostly because we'd seen it so many times. I'd only agreed to it for my sister's sake. So, I spent more time kind of half paying attention to the movie and more focusing on the fact that Lindsay - incredible, hopefully gettable Lindsay who'd said I was hot the night before and had clearly gotten off on my foot - was resting her butt right against my impossibly hard cock. That her whole body, in fact, was up against mine.

I heard some rustling from the far couch and looked over. Like I said, the Callahans kept their movie room pretty dark, so I couldn't make out much. But it seemed like my sister and Nick were shifting around a lot.

They were still clearly seated in the same position, but it looked like maybe Nick's hands were resting on my sister's legs instead of at his sides. Lindsay looked over at the noise, as well, and shushed them both.

Then she reached for my hands and put them right on her own bare legs. Lindsay was wearing shorts, it was hot despite the A/C, and I felt the exciting intimacy of my skin on hers. Lindsay had skinny little legs, like the rest of her, yet holding them was almost more than I could handle. I wondered how Rachel felt with Nick's hands on her the same way. She had as little experience as me, I knew, and I wondered if she was glorifying in Lindsay's brother's touch as much as I was in grabbing Lindsay.

I heard more shuffling on the far side, and then a little gasp. Before I could look over, Lindsay grabbed my left palm and placed it right on her sex. Now it was my turn to gasp and her turn to shush me.

Lindsay didn't say anything. She leaned back and stared at the screen like, of course, where else would my hand be? I couldn't feel much. Mostly just the khaki of her clothes. It was more the knowledge of where my hand was than anything. And yet... She did feel a bit warm and damp.

"mmmHMMMMPH." My sister squeaked. She stretched back, then shot forward. Her hair askew. It looked like she was trying to catch her breath. Her hands were at her sides, tracing her bare legs. Nick's hands were... somewhere else. I couldn't exactly tell.

Then my sister looked over at me. Her eyes met mine, then suddenly skittered downward. Ashamed.

Without really thinking about it, I squeezed my hand over Lindsay's crotch. I couldn't really feel anything, just more cloth, but knowing I was touching Lindsay's pussy was more than enough. My cock jumped in response, which, I mean I didn't think it could even get this erect. My balls had started to ache, as well. Throb. I'd never felt anything like this and it was a little scary. Was this a medical emergency? How in the hell could I ever explain this to anyone?

Lindsay shifted out of her spot between my legs. Oh crap. Had I gone too far? I'd gone too far and now she was pissed. Crap. She lifted herself up, then squeezed over to my side against the cushions in the semi-spooning position.

"Sorry," she said, "That's more comfortable."

"Oh. OK." I was sure she could hear the disappointment in my voice. I'd had my hands right at the entrance to heaven on a woman I thought was an absolute angel and just like that she was gone. If that missed opportunity with Rachel had been a letdown, this felt catastrophic.

I looked up at the movie and realized it was probably halfway gone without me even noticing. People were talking. I guess this scene was supposed to be cute or funny? I don't know. I was about to look back over at my sister when I felt something warm touch my leg.

Lindsay. Lindsay's little pink hand was resting on my bare thigh. Lightly twisting through my leg hair. I looked up at her, confused, but the tiny blonde just smiled back at me. She slid her hand up under my shorts. Around my underwear. I searched Lindsay's face, desperate, but she stayed impassive as if focused only on the job at hand.

Her fingertips brushed against my erection. Bare skin to bare skin. I'm sure I gasped in that moment. Probably shouted. No one noticed. Lindsay's hand felt warm, yet foreign. The sensation was incredible. She wasn't doing anything, barely even touching my cock. Yet it was already the most amazing thing I'd ever felt in my life.

Then Lindsay, in a way that I hadn't even dared fantasize about, slid her hand up and lightly ran it down the length of my shaft. She allowed herself a little smile.

"Awesome," she mouthed the word at me, then released my dick. Lindsay put her finger over her mouth, then reached over and pulled at the button of my shorts. Almost painfully slowly, she pulled down my fly, tooth by tooth, so it made hardly a sound. After what felt like ages, my pants were open. My hardness bending upwards in my boxers.

Lindsay reached into the fly and pulled my penis free. The cold air was a shock, but Lindsay's little hand on me was even more amazing.

I couldn't help it. Instinct took over. I looked over at the other couch, afraid. Both Nick and Rachel were staring straight at the screen. Then Lindsay gave my penis a squeeze and she had my full and unwavering attention.

Lindsay was just playing with my dick, really. Moving the loose skin up and down. Pinching at my purple head. Exploring. Her thin fingers barely wrapped around my cock and something about that seemed oh so sexy.

She slid her hand down to the root, then back up to the top. Slowly. Experimenting with tightness and speed. I felt her free hand sort of dance against my chest, over my shirt. For a moment, I thought that maybe I should do something back to her, but my hands were locked at my side.

Lindsay worked her fist up and down my shaft. Faster. Almost exactly how I would stroke myself. Her arm pumped. Her face cinched in concentration, her eyes locked completely on my penis as she pumped it.

She had me. Completely. And all I could do was lay back, amazed at how she could have complete control of my entire body with only that one little hand. I felt the pressure building in my balls. Begging to blast up my shaft. A low groan started to build in my belly. A shout.

Lindsay's free hand went up to my head and started stroking my hair.

"Shhhhh," she whispered in my ear, "It's OK, baby."

"Sssssooooo goood," I gasped.

"I know. It's OK. Whenever you want."

I nodded. Eyes wide. Lindsay smiled at me. Still rubbing my hair, my face. My whole body suddenly stiffened.

"Now?" she whispered, then she pressed her lips to mine. I felt the pleasure explode out my cock and radiate across my entire body. My shout swallowed in Lindsay's little mouth.

Her hand quickly covered my cockhead as it shook. This. It was like nothing I'd ever felt before. I'd brought myself to this place in this exact way and yet it seemed like I was at another destination entirely.

Another convulsion. Another. It felt like I had an endless stream of sperm running right into Lindsay's waiting hand. Then, finally, it slowed and stopped.

When she was sure it was safe, Lindsay lifted her lips off mine. She smiled, then showed me her hand, covered in thick white strands like she'd just taken on Spider-Man. Lindsay looked at it herself.

"Oh wow," she whispered, "That's a lot. I mean way more than... That's a lot a lot."

I saw her slip her hand down and sort of rub it on her shorts, on the inside of the couch. The room was dark enough, I guess, that no one noticed. I settled back into the couch, barely able to stay awake. Lindsay giggled and rested her head on my shoulder

*

After the movie was over, we decided to take a break. We still had another three hours before Lindsay and Nick's parents came home. Plenty of time for another movie. But everyone agreed we wanted to do something else. At least for a little bit.

Lindsay and Rachel went into Lindsay's room and I followed Nick into his. I'd long ago buttoned up my pants and if he noticed any spatters on my shorts, Nick didn't mention it. We heard the girls talking, of course, but not what they said. And I couldn't exactly sneak into the hallway with Nick watching.

So instead, we both grabbed books from his shelf and started reading. He had something about the '92 Mets and I decided to dig into that. A few minutes later, Nick announced he had to use the bathroom. Before he was even gone, I raced over to the wall. I couldn't risk the hallway, but I could hear things pretty clearly anyway because the girls had gotten loud.

"But I don't want to," I heard Rachel say.

"Well that's not exactly fair, is it?" Lindsay said.

"I mean, I don't even know what to do," Rachel said. She sounded really upset. Frantic.

"Oh, that's easy," Lindsay said. The blonde was clearly calm. Maybe a bit frustrated but nothing more. "Here, I'll show you. Hang on."

There was some rustling. It sounded like Lindsay was digging through her closet. Finally, the noises stopped. I looked over at our open bedroom door. How could it take Nick this long just to use the bathroom?

"What is that?" I heard Rachel ask.

"Don't worry about it," Lindsay said, "It's not like I need to use it hardly ever anymore."

"What does that mean?"

"Well. You know. Look, do you want to learn this or not?"

"Do I even have a choice?" Rachel asked, resigned.

"I did it for Andy," Lindsay said, "Nick did it for you."

"I didn't ask for either of those things."

"I didn't see you complaining, either. Let me help you with this. Trust me, it's awesome. You said you thought Nicky was cute, right? So pretend this is him. Grab it at the base and slowly slide your hand up the shaft till..."

"Hey man, what's up?" Nick had walked back into the room without me noticing.

I jumped back from the wall, but what I was doing had been obvious. "Just, ummm. Nothing," I said.

"Those two sluts are really something, huh?" Nick said, gesturing toward his sister's room with his head. I wasn't sure if I was more surprised that he called his own sister a slut or angry that he'd called my little sis the same thing. "I think I'm going to have to get Lindsay neutered or something before she fucks the whole neighborhood. I mean, seriously, it's like she's in heat. If your Rachel is half as..."

I turned to Nick and glared. "Half as what?" I asked. When had the tall boy started talking so much? And where was the goddamn mute button?

"Jeez, man. Chill out," Nick said, arms raised in surrender, "I was just joking around. Rachel's really hot, that's all. You can't tell me you never noticed."

"So's Lindsay," I said in response.

"Oh, I've definitely noticed that," he said. He started to sit down on the bed, then stood. "Fuck it. Reading sucks. Let's go watch another movie."

We went over to tell the girls, but both of them were already standing in the hallway. As if they'd been listening in on our conversation. Rachel looked at Nick and then stared down at her shoes. Lindsay gave me a strange little smile. The four of us went downstairs.

123456...9